Official back & Front thread

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Wow! One can´t be gone for long here <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> How interesting some threads get in a second!

However I´ll....keep watchin´.....

as well <!-- srr/ -->rr/<!-- srr/ -->

don´t want to miss the show!! <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->

<!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    The magic will be over??? Au contraire, my friend. This is just the beginning. Perhaps a shift on perspective is needed.

In the words of Michael Jackson --- "The best is yet to come".

Bis zum ende……..

Thank you.
    I'll stick around as I don't want to miss the best.
    Up to the end.

PS: is the best to come during our lifetime <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> ?
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Strtng <br /><br />
    <br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvyfZiSq4NE&feature=related<br /><br />ndnG<br /><br />
    <br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrD1KihFyj0&feature=related<br /><br />Crdt nt nl gs t TNZ. <br />LL
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Grace would you please put the vowels back in your last post cause I don't understand a thing <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->
    Grace I totally got you.

Gina, I think that whomever comes next would be...hoaxly glad to hoax us up...wishing us happy hoaxmas.. or whatever..
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Does anyone else realize the implications of this development?

I mean, like the staggering weight of... this?

It's not just me, right? I mean, this is... like... a big deal.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Time proves who's the real deal and the fake. I give it some time. Front -if he's Back- if he wants, he knows how to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt if he is indeed Back. Back is a master at words.

I am highly suspicious and cautious myself-maybe more than anyone- but as I said, I give it some time. Fakes cannot go on too much. Imitating and doing it almost perfectly is exhausting. In the end their resorces end and they show their true colours.

I keep watching. I give it time.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Does anyone else realize the implications of this development?

I mean, like the staggering weight of... this?

It's not just me, right? I mean, this is... like... a big deal.

This latest development is...interesting...to say the least. I am proceeding with caution, as always. But this is quite exciting obviously if this means what some of us may be thinking. This could be a reason why TS has been so silent. I'm reminded of the scene in V for Vendetta when V says ominously, "MY turn", right before kicking everyone's a$$.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    didn't someone suggest a while ago that back thought michael was dead?
    I wouldn't suggest to know what anyone thinks, but back did confirm the "death" post 6/25/09... more or less... depending on how you interpreted the post.

In the same post, back also compared Michael to Jesus, more or less, again, depending on how you interpreted the post, and the result would be the same (resurrection), again... etc. lol, open to interpretation.

How's that for vague?
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Let's be patient. We shouldn't believe someone blindly, that's for sure but we shouldn't prejudge him either. If Front is Back which I believe that he is, I'm sure that he understands our hesitation towards insiders. We were tried to be deceived many times before which makes us to be cautious. But this shouldn't make him lose his enthusiasm to post on this forum. What Front wrote about the so called insiders was so true and he hit the nail on the head with that post. I'm enjoying reading his posts, no matter if he is really Back or not. Once again welcome to the forum Front. Hope you enjoy the ride with us. Let's Keep Watchin' all together.
    <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
    I'm going to take a gander and say this is what connect the dots is all about.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984

oh crap <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> i hope they are well numbered <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

oh crap <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> i hope they are well numbered <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> and not in roman numbers
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    img_2.jpg
    He forgot to put the numbers in. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • FrontFront Posts: 155
    Perspective, I shall not jest, is the REAL acid test. Re: 06/25/09 post…interpretation is KEY. Stated a million times and a million times again…do not take my words (here or elsewhere) as conclusive "evidence". The proof will manifest itself in TIME. They are merely words---how each individual chooses to interpret them is entirely up to said individual(s).

Regardless of one's opinions and "ASS"umptions of yours truly---well, I'll be unequivocally up-"Front"---my feelings will not be hurt. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Perspective, I shall not jest, is the REAL acid test. Re: 06/25/09 post…interpretation is KEY. Stated a million times and a million times again…do not take my words (here or elsewhere) as conclusive "evidence". The proof will manifest itself in TIME. They are merely words---how each individual chooses to interpret them is entirely up to said individual(s).

Regardless of one's opinions and "ASS"umptions of yours truly---well, I'll be unequivocally up-"Front"---my feelings will not be hurt. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I don't.

<!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Yes, time. God knows how I pray he makes it.
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    i must be a psychic to have restarted this dead thread a month ago. lucky me i didn't leave after your lovely fuck offs. someone said if he's back he must show a real proof, he knows how, because he is smart. but how can one do this without showing his true identity, and who does reveal his identity on the internet, popstar or not? and front didn't say he is back, didn't say he is mj, didn't say he is tr. we are starting it again and then end banning them "just in case they're MJ " lol.
  • i must be a psychic to have restarted this dead thread a month ago. lucky me i didn't leave after your lovely fuck offs. someone said if he's back he must show a real proof, he knows how, because he is smart. but how can one do this without showing his true identity, and who does reveal his identity on the internet, popstar or not? and front didn't say he is back, didn't say he is mj, didn't say he is tr. we are starting it again and then end banning them "just in case they're MJ " lol.

Yes, heartphantom - it is all pretty interesting. It looks like I'm one of the very few who's skeptical about Front being Back. But, as said above, that is my perspective and I'm glad that Front will take no offense to my cautious behavior. It will have no bearing on the outcome one way or the other.

Front - where have you been? We've been here since the beginning and now you show yourself to us? Do you mind sharing why it took you so long to seek us out?

I also wonder why Souza hasn't made any comments. I know she's busy but how can she overlook such interesting discussion.

Just my thoughts - truth will prevail. We just need to be patient. Peace and blessings to each of you.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Wow, you (Front) and TS are tough cookies, feelings can't get hurt! So no need to walk on eggshells around you guys!
    "TIME" ahh, these 2 years have been such an roller-coaster adventure just like the lady in Ghosts says. I've been scared but I liked it! But I can see it's going to be still more "TIME", and I hope everyone hangs in there. We're all in this together. It's not easy. <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->

voiceforthesilent, maybe we all feel it, but don't want to rock the boat.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    So perhaps even the Tribute portrait plays a part, being the hands of time indicative of the timing in this hoax. It has been going rather slowly of late. Interestingly a few weeks ago the Portrait made an announcement that they will be trying to get this thing finished and was enlisting members to spread the word to try to get more dots in. Push, push. Seems time is of the essence. Made me think that as it reaches completion, so too does the the hoax. The picture becomes quite clear.
  • Sarah31Sarah31 Posts: 249
    PS: is the best to come during our lifetime <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> ?

I'm certain of that - our brains/consciousness will be downLoaded ontO computers in our lifetime and therefore we'll live foreVer! As long as the robots don't dEfeat us some time in the future. <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->

P. S. I'm just joking with the capital letter thing, don't mind me.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Did anyone work out what Grace was on about earlier? !!
  • Did anyone work out what Grace was on about earlier? !!
    "Starting"
    "Ending"
    -Crdt nt nl gs t TNZ.
    LL
    =>Credit? "?" goes to TMZ
    LoveLove? <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->