Official back & Front thread

Comments

• JentleTouchJentleTouch Posts: 244

I have a feeling that my rant IS in the right place.

Hello!
    Are you saying you are really BACK if your rant is in the right place?
    If so then I don't remember if I ever felt this good as now! lol It's such a great relief you know.. that you have not completelly vanished from the internet and are still watchin.

If you are talking about those clowns that pretending to be you ( TR and others ) Im the one who's against it as well. I find it really hard to copy BACK's style, his choice of words is unique and considering the poetic nature of Michael, it always gave me the strong impression BACK and Michael were the same person.
    I could be wrong in bose cases though lol
    I mean about you being BACK and about Michael being BACK <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    But if I am not, it's really great.
    In case Im still right and you are BACK, I have your back for always, bro..
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    @Front <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    You know, Front, you write like back and your posts feel like back, and if you are back, welcome to the forum. I hope you are back because I feel like you know the most and are the most long standing character in this hoax, would you help us in this search for information? Any help you can give would be appreciated.

<!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    They say "imitation is the best form of flattery". That is not always the case. It's purely circumstantial. And it is ESPECIALLY not flattering when the "imitation" comes from nefarious instigators---yes, "trojan horses"---who seem to take great pleasure in attempting to mimic a certain individual(s?). Exploiting Michael Jackson in such a way (i.e., circumstance of June 25) and his fans will not be tolerated…here or anywhere else!

While I choose not to waste my time engaging in "dueling banjos" with these dimwits who obviously have a few "strings" loose, it IS my intention to quiet the GARBAGE that spews from their mouths before it has a chance to reverberate.

I have a feeling that my rant IS in the right place.

I think I've made myself clear to the guilty party(ies). Those outside that party, don't worry…it's said and done. They will fail and fail again.

I have nothing more to say on this topic.
    I'm out………PEACE!

p.s. "Keep Watchin'" is not needed here…I know they will. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Yes your rant IS in the right place <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> .
    Thank you Back <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Front, you are uncannily BACK-like, so not knowing anything for sure about you and taking things with a grain of salt, I welcome you to the forum and hope you enjoy your time here! I look forward to your lively contributions to the investigation! Perhaps you have been sent by MJ while TS is on vacation, away on business, or told to keep a low profile. IDK. <!-- srespect/ -->respect/<!-- srespect/ -->
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    Yes, but he said he's out <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    I have no idea who is this person, I'm very skeptik with all the nonsense out there, with people trying to pose in someone else, BUT let alone this, I can tell you, Front, that I know and feel EACH and EVERY word you said. 100%.

It pisses me off beyond belief to see how FAR this madness has gone. People out to fake, pose, pretend, lie just for their own demented stisfaction. Virtual fame is NOTHING. But tell this to clinically mental people. People would say "it's up to you to believe or not"; YES, it IS up to you, but this doesn't work with emotionally tormented people, with people whose feelings have been hurt. They will say "I don't believe him/her" but deep inside, in a corner of their mind, they will still keep the possibility of "what if he/she tells the truth?", they will hang on every drop of hope they can find, it's human nature. When people are weak emotionally after many deceivings and situations-because it's not easy when you put heart into something- they are vulnerable; and when people are emotionally vulnerable they are easy to manipuilate by skilled pupet masters. It's insane what's happening. Insane and sick and it has to stop. If this was a cause to support in all this, I would FULLY, 100%, support it, cause I feel each and every words you said.

Back to BACK, I don't know if this person is BACK. It goes with what I said above. Front, so you will not be posting anymore? I give you an advice- if you are real and not a poser, and if you came here to talk about this and then go away, please reconsider your choice and think again about this madness. It has gone TOO far. And if you are real, true, and not a poser like hundreds of thousands of others, think again if you would like to talk to us or leave.

Peace
    Gone too soon?
    Well, it was fun while it lasted!
    Sarahli
    Now there is something I believe in 100% and even more...it is that the truth always prevails, ALWAYS. If we put faith in that we don't need to assume and speculate too much (and hence avoid headaches) because the truth prevailing in the end is one of these inviolable "laws of physics".
    It may be that truth may not be revealed (the bigger picture) until long after we die <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> , or not even for thousands of years, although we may get some truths given. That's a tough one.
    Front said he was out of this thread, not the forum.
    He never left!
    The King is King of making magic
    Front, Back, Sideways, Left and Center. NEVER forget that!
    The GREATEST entertainer in the world makes the world his stage........on an ILLusional Front.
    Bad health? I don't think so!

Sorry for my late reaction to this, but basicly you say The King is Back <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ --> . And The King is Front <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ --> .

OK...somebody stop me <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ --> <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ --> <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ -->

They say "imitation is the best form of flattery". That is not always the case. It's purely circumstantial. And it is ESPECIALLY not flattering when the "imitation" comes from nefarious instigators---yes, "trojan horses"---who seem to take great pleasure in attempting to mimic a certain individual(s?). Exploiting Michael Jackson in such a way (i.e., circumstance of June 25) and his fans will not be tolerated…here or anywhere else!
    I would pay to see these characters at some point in time facing the shit they've been stirring- for so long. Mouthing off like they're some kind of authority which they are far from. I believe in fate more than ever; I know that EVERYTHING you do in this world will be paid. And it usually happens when you last expect it and it hits you where it hurts you most. They'll see.

While I choose not to waste my time engaging in "dueling banjos" with these dimwits who obviously have a few "strings" loose, it IS my intention to quiet the GARBAGE that spews from their mouths before it has a chance to reverberate.

Never have I been so revolted against this like I am now, believe me my friend; I have your back. And you know that when the moment comes for everyone to pay for what they've done, THEN they'll see who's the master here. Someone up there is certainly not sleeping, and believe me- moral guilt is FAR more unbearable than any public stoneing. See what happened to Chandler.Well they will be able to drink up the rewards of the crap that's been spilling out of their pile hole.
  • These trojan horse jockey-clowns are riding alongside the "circus" waving their "In The Know" flags…..it's only a matter of time before they are DISmounted, falling flat on their wanna-be a33es. Those who state "facts" & dates "beyond a shadow of a doubt"---utterly PREPOSTEROUS!---are merely dancing in their OWN twisted shadows.This sick tactic MUST stop.

They are ignorant but not dumb, and they know that MJ and his camp will not take the position at this point in time (obviously!) of refuting their "solid" theories and/or "facts". and so they run with it like bandits on crack.

"I KNOW something but I can't tell you HOW I know…wink wink wink"….. "THIS is what's gonna happen and WHEN it's gonna happen…wink wink wink"..… "I have inside information but, ssshhhh!,, it's a secret!….wink wink wink".

wink---mother---wink---f*cking---wink, GET THE F--K OUT!

UGH.

I am SICK of the blind leading the innocent into the depths of their own dark swamp that REAKS of fabrication and deception.It smells like too many people have pissed in that swamp. These people need to have their lips duct-taped SHUT…or shall I say DUCK-taped, for the QUACKS that they are!

The cacophony of their nonsensical babbling is starting to sound like a broken record---and it's getting quite annoying and LAME. Even an audience full of zombies who can't follow a rhythm would request a refund at this point! Not a "show" that I would advise taking a Front row seat in.

It's not necessary to call anyone out---they are full aware of who they are---so I shall say this….. If you ninny-hammers want to entertain yourselves by writing deluded fairytales for your OWN bedtime stories so you can get off on your "knowledge" and "facts"…so be it. But do NOT cast your illicit "spotlight" on TRUE fans…..because when the curtain goes down and your "ACT" is over and the REAL curtain ascends…..we shall SEE who the true star is. And in case you have forgotten who that is, let me remind you---the name Michael Jackson ring a bell?

WAKE UP---your "show" is OVER………and they didn't even serve snacks during intermission. Now THAT's lame!

Everyone here deserves to be treated with respect. D*cking around the fans is NOT a good illustration of mutual respect now is it!

Words to take to heart----> Stop using Michael Jackson's fans as puppets!

In the END, the only (puppet) string you'll be seeing is the one tied around your finger---to REMIND you to check yourself in the mirror and "make that change".

The voice of reason has spoken. I thank you!
    <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->
    OK Anna, it doesn't work for you LOL!!
    Nice try anyway <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ --> <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    It doesn't work what? Sorry I don't get what you're trying to say. But I feel you missed my point there.
    Well sorry if I was wrong but I felt you wanted to show how easy is to speak like Back-Front and not be Back-Front.

If it wasn't the case, sorry <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ -->
    Well sorry if I was wrong but I felt you wanted to show how easy is to speak like Back-Front and not be Back-Front.

If it wasn't the case, sorry <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ -->

I don't know what do you seek with it or what are you insinuation, or what do you think I "succeded in" or not, but let me assure you I was simply talking to FRONT and giving him my opinion and explaining that I understand very well what he said. If you'd pay a little attention to it, my words have nothing to do with FRONT's way of talking, and also that this is my way of talking. I would like you to stop making conclusions about me as you don't know me personally and either my way of talking. So far, I was never joking around here, either I am now. So, what I said above was addressed to FRONT and it was a way to release myself as well, as his words speak truth.

And I am too interested in this subject that FRONT is talking about as to involve myself in an off-topic that I'm really not interested in.

Everyone who pretended, who pretends, who think of inventing another "truthful insider" to "help" the people in need, needs to stop and now. I support FRONT in this. The fact that people allow these scams to keep growing is not only ignorant but also dangerous. It ain't about how many are out there, it ain’t about how dangerous they are, it ain’t about how the f*ck they are so idiotic as to keep on going into a stupid lie, pretending to be who they’re not. It’s about putting an end to all this nonsense, to all these characters; they are just here to hurt Michael and the people who love him. It’s not only these pranksters’ fault but also people’s fault as well. Because if people hadn’t buy it they wouldn’t exist perhaps. I don’t say it’s 100% people’s fault, but we can get rid of them, we can show them who’s the puppet and who’s the PUPPETEER and we’ll see who has the last laugh in all this.

All these people that appeared so far, since almost 2 years, they are all made out of the same damn model. If they are left to continue like this, what will happen? Who’s to say they have the right to play with people? THEY, who are so volatile that they can’t even have the courage to face us as who they are! They need to invent their person and then, from behind that mask, lie to us and laugh their a**es off at how people buy their BS. Don’t you see that they don’t even have the dignity to not make an a** of themselves by telling every time the same damn cryptic story, the same idiotic mysterious messages, the same way of putting up a twitter account with an “interesting” screen name and start talking in riddles, or adding “It’s all for love”, “I love you more” and all that kind of copied “script”?

So, yes, I support FRONT because it’s finally the first time when I see someone taking the stand against this BS that lasted too long, BS that everyone complains about and suffers because, but no one moves a finger to get rid of it.
    Souza moves fingers to get rid of it. Has all along in fact.

(just wanted to mention that)
    Souza moves fingers to get rid of it. Has all along in fact.

(just wanted to mention that)
    You mean the thread about fakes? Yes, I read the thread about imitators/fakes/"informers"/"Michaels". A GREAT reminder for people to read.

Back to BACK, for me BACK's thread and subject is one of the most important in my case. For this person- wether he really is Michael- has been there and said some things years before. Too bad I haven't cought all his posts when he was on MJJC. Hundreds of his posts are gone. I think about the hundreds of things he might have said and I tottaly missed that.
    I don't know what do you seek with it or what are you insinuation, or what do you think I "succeded in" or not, but let me assure you I was simply talking to FRONT and giving him my opinion and explaining that I understand very well what he said. If you'd pay a little attention to it, my words have nothing to do with FRONT's way of talking, and also that this is my way of talking. I would like you to stop making conclusions about me as you don't know me personally and either my way of talking.

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Take it easy girl, why are you so mad? I'm not making conclusions about you.
    I just felt you tried to answer Front in his own style. And I already said I am sorry if i was wrong, no need to aim for my throat now ...geeeeez <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    You know Anna you assume Front is talking about the fakers pretending to be Michael. But his words could also be easily interpreted in another way.
    In fact at the first reading I got the impression Front was not talking about the fakers, but about the blind leading the innocents. And that's kind of a different issue IMO.

But of course I could be wrong.
    I was sort of thinking Front was referring to people who confidently/assertively think they know who the fakers are and who the real MJ insiders are (like you said--'the blind leading the blind'), as well as the MJ/BACK imitators.

If BACK is truly Michael, then do you guys think that his aggressive in-your-face talk is the real him the way he is/was with his friends and family away from the public, or a put on show/personality much like he is in the panther clip, Ghost or in the 02 announcement to express his inner rage?
    I was sort of thinking Front was referring to people who confidently/assertively think they know who the fakers are and who the real MJ insiders are (like you said--'the blind leading the blind'), as well as the MJ/BACK imitators.
    I don't know if he referred to those, but about the real posers.I couldn't shut up and add more: "Michaels", "insiders", "knowers", "friends" of Michael, imitators. They're all in the same bucket.

If BACK is truly Michael, then do you guys think that his aggressive in-your-face talk is the real him the way he is/was with his friends and family away from the public, or a put on show/personality much like he is in the panther clip, Ghost or in the 02 announcement to express his inner rage?
    I don't kow what to say as it's not myself who I'm talking about (if I have to talk about BACK), but from my own opinion and own life, speaking strictly for myself only- you can have 2 selfs. Still I don't know if BACK is Michael, but taking the possibility that he is- you know Michael from what you've seen, from what he has shown you and what he wants you to see, but no one absolutely NO ONE besides himself ONLY knows his ways. No one. And I mean not even his own mother, brothers or friends. I know it's possible, I am like this. You can have 2 sides; one can be smooth, kind and gentle, and one can be very tough and REALLY bad (not "bad" as in harming the others, but "bad" as in having another side of yourself where you can show your rage, anger, disgust and throw out everything you usually don't because of your own reasons). I just know it's possible. That doesn't mean you act like this all the time, this is like the art of acting.

A friend of mine who is actor told me this and I've witnessed on my own- when you act you can be WHOEVER you want to be. You can go on stage and play a character and find yourself in that character and throw out everything you feel like throwing out, you can reveal a part of you that no one knows, you can even be YOURSELF; "yourself" that no one knows, because you are protected by a mask; people will not understand this. But they will say "it's something about this person...He's not like the others". You can go on stage and cry in a scene, like crying with tears flowing, and someone from the audience will come to you and tell you "you were so real when you cried there...I really felt you. You act so well", but maybe something horrible happened to you that night and you really cried. Maybe your brother died that night. But no one knew that your tears were REAL, they just think you're a great actor. Because you're an actor, you played the role. You have this shield. You know? When you don't want to be an open book to everyone you keep your other self hidden inside and you can let it out when you wear the mask.
    Yes, mainly. But I couldn't shut up and add more: "Michaels", "insiders", "knowers", "friends" of Michael, imitators. They're all in the same bucket.

I don't kow what to say as it's not myself who I'm talking about (if I have to talks about BACK), but from my own opinion and own life, speaking strictly for myself only- you can have 2 selfs. Still I don't know if BACK is Michael, but taking the possibility that he is- you know Michael from what you've seen, from what he has shown you and what he wants you to see, but no one absolutely NO ONE besides himself ONLY knows his ways. No one. And I mean not even his own mother, brothers or friends. I know it's possible, I am like this. You can have 2 sides; one can be smooth, kind and gentle, and one can be very tough and REALLY bad (not "bad" as in harming the others, but "bad" as in having another side of yourself where you can show your rage, anger, disgust and throw out everything you usually don't because of your own reasons). I just know it's possible. That doesn't mean you act like this all the time, this is like the art of acting.

A friend of mine who is actor told me this and I've witnessed on my own- when you act you can be WHOEVER you want to be. You can go on stage and play a character and find yourself in that character and throw out everything you feel like throwing out, you can reveal a part of you that no one knows, you can even be YOURSELF; "yourself" that no one knows, because you are protected by a mask; people will not understand this. But they will say "it's something about this person...He's not like the others". You can go on stage and cry in a scene, like crying with tears flowing, and someone from the audience will come to you and tell you "you were so real when you cried there...I really felt you. You act so well", but maybe something horrible happened to you that night and you really cried. Maybe your brother died that night. But no one knew that your tears were REAL, they just think you're a great actor. Because you're an actor, you played the role. You have this shield. You know? When you don't want to be an open book to everyone you keep your other self hidden inside and you can let it out when you wear the mask.
    Yes, I think that's it. Very well put. If BACK is Michael, then he is projecting his true feelings from inside an acting role. None of us could imagine the world he has grown up in since the age of 5, the walls and masks he has had to build and protect himself with, and it makes him SO very difficult for the general public to understand. An enigma. I really feel that we have truly been learning after 2 years to understand and feel the true Michael Jackson. It's taken me that long, and I'm still learning all the time.
    I'm not going to try and psychoanalyze Michael. We are all complex peoples.

All I'm going to say is that I am extremely glad to see Front, and if he is back, I am very interested to hear if he has/is having any more visions.

Front has made my day/week/month and possibly my year. I'm so grateful he decided to join us after so long!

back---> <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ --> <---Front