Official back & Front thread

1647648649650651653»

Comments

• on 1357311128:
    <br />
    on 1357290283:
    <br />
    That first sliver of light<br />Illuminating a long-forgotten dark room <br />When the curtain is parted in the dead of night<br />Dragons and angels continue their fight<br />He will stand and face them all<br />Righting wrongs through his rise and fall
    <br />We haven't heard any more about the room where the Ark of the Covenant was that Ron Wyatt found.  Not since the Sign #1.  It has certainly been dark and very forgotten for 30 years since RW found it in 1982, and then for about 2600 years since Jeremiah may have hidden it there beneath where Jesus was crucified.<br /><br />June 25, 09 was the day the priest from the Ethiopian church said the Ark o f C was going to be revealed the next day. But that one was apparently the false one.  I'm thinking Bam may have something to do with the revealing of RW's Ark, the "true" Ark.  It would come full circle from 'death' day to 'alive' to the world day.  TS also said that the battle was over who would get to sit on the throne, which is on the true AofC, or the one it represents in the heavens/atmosphere.  I have no idea if we are to take what he says literally or figuratively/artistically. Perhaps it's part of MJ's illusion, or even God's, beats me, but it's pretty strong language.  I'm almost sure Sign #7 will return to the Ark info.<br />
      If you take the side of the true ark, then you are on Michael’s side of the Armageddon battle; if you chose to go against the true ark—or even if you take a position of neutral indifference—then you are on Lucifer’s side of Armageddon (see Matthew 12:30; Luke 11:23). Nobody will be drafted to fight for the truth, it’s a volunteer army; but those who don’t voluntarily enlist on the side of truth, will be on the other side of the battle, whether they intend to or not. There will be only two sides. “If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.”<br /><br />    For those who choose Michael’s side, Michael Himself has made this amazing promise, “To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne …” (Revelation 3:21; see 22:1-5; 1 Samuel 2:7,8; Matthew 25:31; 20:21-23; Mark 10:37-40). Yes, Lucifer got kicked out of heaven for demanding a seat upon God’s throne; he failed the test of faith. But for those who pass the test of faith, Jesus will give them the very same thing which Lucifer demanded, and yet never received—the privilege to sit on God’s throne! This is not a message of fear, it’s a message of faith, a faith that will conquer Lucifer and all who take sides with him. This is what the final battle is all about; the battle where faith and only faith will win the victory and prize: to sit with God on His throne—this is the battle, the final battle, the battle of Armageddon!!!!!!!
    <br /><br />The WMA sounds possible too, but I think more for clues and info. Interesting in the ad that MJ with strong back-light was emerging from the divided Earth, perhaps as the Light of the world, not forgetting Carlos Santana with the framed picture showing behind him of Jesus.  I tend to think MJ's death day was its own platform, and Bam will also be on his own stage.  As far as Farah Fawcett's death on the same day, MJ planned this hoax for over 20 years, and people die almost every day, although she was ironically one of 'Charley's Angels'. JMT<br />
    <br /><br /><br />That's a very interesting interpretation.  Ever since January of last year I've wondered how the Signs relate to the hoax and have done my own research on the subjects, sometimes confusing myself but the research on Ron Wyatt was always pretty clear.  I think he was allowed and led to his discoveries and Truth has been laying in wait all this time.  So I wonder if the truth that Front hints at has to do with more than "just" MJ.  Both Front and TS have almost all but suggested this in certain posts.<br />
    <br /><br />I'm with the two of you.  MJonMind, we have similar thoughts a lot of the time.  You know I've been thinking about the signs, and the ark of the covenant.  It seems like all this is connected to fulfilling prophecy and working with God.  "Angels and Dragons continue their fight"<br /><br />Also, the divided earth picture reminded me of the inner earth or the hollow earth.  I know it sounds crazy but I started researching about it a month or so ago.  There's a lot of information about it. 
  • I'm happy to report it was only a case of severe dehydration (probably brought on from too much New Years partying lol). After a few days of rest and drinking lots of fluids I am feeling much better. Thank you for your well wishes; you all are always so sweet  :bearhug: So glad I could make you guys laugh, especially now when there seems to be a decline in laughter. As promised here are the pictures. Sorry they're not that great; I was hooked up to wires and couldn't get the shot I wanted.<br /><br />image_zpsed84b33c.jpg<br />image_zpseedb3c3c.jpg
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    :LolLolLolLol: :smiley_abuv:
  • on 1357316884:
    <br />11k9r3b.gif<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Thanks for the pic, loving it!!! It says it all for me because this is exactly what I'm doing with all of this right now!<br /><br />Stay blessed!<br />OnTheWingsOfLove
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    on 1357347703:
    <br />
    on 1357316884:
    <br />11k9r3b.gif<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Thanks for the pic, loving it!!! It says it all for me because this is exactly what I'm doing with all of this right now!<br /><br />Stay blessed!<br />OnTheWingsOfLove<br />
    <br />Glad I'm not the only one who feels like this! :icon_mrgreen:<br /><br />There is so much information going back and forth in every direction on this thread, all we can do is take it in & chew on it.<br /><br />I really can't contribute much else of worth. :icon_lol:
  • there is no 'common' understanding amongst us anymore.<br /><br />its mish mash
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    on 1357279603:
    skyways: I almost fell off my chair  :affraid: reading your 3 consecutive posts on the previous page  :icon_lol: I'm so glad I'm not alone thinking like that!  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /> MOST Certainly, Dear@SIMPA, We are NotAlone)))))))))) on the waste Ocean shores<3)<br /><br /><br />i-27.jpg<br /><br /><br />THANK U;)....u are TeaMate ;D<br /><br />i-28.jpg
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1357350381:
    <br />there is no 'common' understanding amongst us anymore.<br /><br />its mish mash<br />
    <br /><br />Yup. The TIAI project was a big fat fail wasn't it?<br /><br />Or was it?  :suspect:<br /><br />On another note, so... Front starts reciting poetry. I recall another person who used to be helpful with leads n clues n such back in the day, started being suspected to be MJ, then started being referred to as "MJ" on the board-- tongue-in-cheek or not so much... got harassed by me to set the record straight... and then suddenly disappeared... returning after a time to only recite poetry for his adoring "fans".<br /><br />So Fronty, you look familiar-y. I'm wise to this pattern.<br /><br />That's the beauty of poetry, isn't it? It can mean just about anything you want it to mean. Metaphors are the mainstay of the "mysterious insider". It works so no need to get more creative.<br /><br />Do lab rats ever revolt? Go on strike? Carry little rat picket signs in their little rat hands reading: "No More Endless Mazes" and "There's No Cheese, Only Electric Shocks!"--? There needs to be a lab rat union to look out for their lab rat interests, else the laboratory quickly becomes a sweat rat shop.
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    on 1357353918:
    <br />
    on 1357350381:
    <br />there is no 'common' understanding amongst us anymore.<br /><br />its mish mash<br />
    <br /><br />Yup. The TIAI project was a big fat fail wasn't it?<br /><br />Or was it?  :suspect:<br /><br />On another note, so... Front starts reciting poetry. I recall another person who used to be helpful with leads n clues n such back in the day, started being suspected to be MJ, then started being referred to as "MJ" on the board-- tongue-in-cheek or not so much... got harassed by me to set the record straight... and then suddenly disappeared... returning after a time to only recite poetry for his adoring "fans".<br /><br />So Fronty, you look familiar-y. I'm wise to this pattern.<br /><br />That's the beauty of poetry, isn't it? It can mean just about anything you want it to mean. Metaphors are the mainstay of the "mysterious insider". It works so no need to get more creative.<br /><br />Do lab rats ever revolt? Go on strike? Carry little rat picket signs in their little rat hands reading: "No More Endless Mazes" and "There's No Cheese, Only Electric Shocks!"--? There needs to be a lab rat union to look out for their lab rat interests, else the laboratory quickly becomes a sweat rat shop.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />HAHA @BEC))))))<;br /><br /><br />Clue, Clue And MORE CLUE!!!!!<br /><br /><br />i-1747.jpg<br /><br /><br />definitely, Someone HERE is in OUR Service    :icon_razz: :bowdown:<br /><br /><br />I Believe, WE should be just Glad and Appreciated  :michael_jackson-1135: :bearhug: :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile<br /><br /><br />heheeeee))
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I am glad that is already well StrangerInCalifornia
  • on 1357353918:
    <br />Metaphors are the mainstay of the "mysterious insider". It works so no need to get more creative.<br />
    <br /><br />snap.<br /><br />meanwhile you have a whole bunch of this going on...  :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:<br /><br />LOL<br /><br />
    <br />Do lab rats ever revolt? Go on strike? Carry little rat picket signs in their little rat hands reading: "No More Endless Mazes" and "There's No Cheese, Only Electric Shocks!"--? There needs to be a lab rat union to look out for their lab rat interests, else the laboratory quickly becomes a sweat rat shop.<br />
    <br /><br />LOL. Too funny.<br /><br /><br />So scared and frieghtened....<br /><br />shutterstock_18012451.jpg<br /><br /><br />Shamone, Have a heart TS!<br /><br /><br />BIG Meanie!!!!<br /><br />michael-jackson-goofy.jpg
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1357358756:
    <br />Shamone, Have a heart TS!<br /><br />BIG Meanie!!!!<br /><br />michael-jackson-goofy.jpg<br /><br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol:<br /><br />
    on 1355786972:
    <br />I have tried to offer comforting words--and not JUST words but words of TRUTH…..and attempted to do my best to shed a little light in times of darkness. MOST of which were accepted and appreciated. <br />
    <br /><br />Recent tweet...<br /><br />@jaafarjjackson<;br />When there is darkness, dare to be the first to shine a light.
    /> 6:31 PM - 4 Jan 13 <br /><br /> :icon_mrgreen:
    Oh how epic. A jesus effigy.
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    286zmzt.jpg
  • ellydellyd Posts: 220
    on 1357353918:
    <br />Do lab rats ever revolt? Go on strike? Carry little rat picket signs in their little rat hands reading: "No More Endless Mazes" and "There's No Cheese, Only Electric Shocks!"--? There needs to be a lab rat union to look out for their lab rat interests, else the laboratory quickly becomes a sweat rat shop.<br />
    <br /><br />If this is the outcome<br /><br />6a00e55417fcfd8834014e869e537f970d-600wi<br /><br />of their presence for everybody here, personally speaking: I am more than happy.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Bec, are you talking about PIM?<br />Is this forum a 'sweat rat shop'?  /><br />
    on 1357358756:
    <br />Shamone, Have a heart TS!<br /><br />BIG Meanie!!!!<br /><br />michael-jackson-goofy.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, TS... How could you do this when we're so sweet...and adorable...<br /><br />r-LAB-RAT-large570.jpg<br /><br />
    on 1357349285:
    <br />11k9r3b.gif<br /><br />There is so much information going back and forth in every direction on this thread, all we can do is take it in & chew on it.<br />
    <br />Yeah, me too!  Those ears are crazy huge and have like a 4 fingered hand in each! :thjajaja121:
  • JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    on 1357353918:
    <br /><br />Do lab rats ever revolt? Go on strike? Carry little rat picket signs in their little rat hands reading: "No More Endless Mazes" and "There's No Cheese, Only Electric Shocks!"--? There needs to be a lab rat union to look out for their lab rat interests, else the laboratory quickly becomes a sweat rat shop.<br />
    <br /><br />I think that even if they do revolt , their revolutions mean nothing without the presence of their ownerS. <br /><br />Bec , are you implying that we're being tested just like lab rats ? and just like them we 're doing nothing about it coz we lack the ability to do so in the absence of TS/Front ? <br />If we're being tested for real , then what are the purposes of that ? Michael already knows our intentions , he already knows that we'll be waiting for him till he decides to BAM and that we'll be there for him .. or does he ?  :icon_e_confused:<br /><br /><br />
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I guess they do revolt or at least make a lot of disgruntled noises. [ speaking for myself..... this rattie is pretty comfie and content so to speak. She ain't goin' anywhere ] <br /><br />
    <br /><br />I do realize this is a hamster and not a rat. A very fat hamster<br /><br />@bec....are you talking about Shykster [shickster] It's been so long now I don't recall the spelling.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1357384249:
    <br />@bec....are you talking about Shykster [shickster] It's been so long now I don't recall the spelling.[/color]<br />
    <br /><br />Yep - Shickster (I think that is the spelling) is the member from all that time ago that I immediately thought of when I read bec's post....
    on 1357386131:
    <br />
    on 1357384249:
    <br />@bec....are you talking about Shykster [shickster] It's been so long now I don't recall the spelling.[/color]<br />
    <br /><br />Yep - Shickster (I think that is the spelling) is the member from all that time ago that I immediately thought of when I read bec's post....<br />
    <br /><br />Yep, that's the one.
  • on 1357400146:
    <br />
    on 1357386131:
    <br />
    on 1357384249:
    <br /><br />Yep - Shickster (I think that is the spelling) is the member from all that time ago that I immediately thought of when I read bec's post....<br />
    <br /><br />Yep, that's the one.<br />
    <br /><br />I don't know anything about this "Shickster", was it a member that pretended to be Michael? was he/she gone and then Front popped up?<br />Shickster =  she sick sister.<br /><br />What worries me is the idea that a physical BAM had been initiated by a sick or various sick people "Front/TS/whoever" (in case they are really sick people) and a physical BAM is never gonna happen.
    No no, Shikster was active circa 2009, devolved to poetry and lurking by spring of 2010. For the record, he didn't "pretend" to be MJ, he simply didn't correct anyone who began to refer to him as such, which annoyed me, hence my request to set the record straight.<br /><br />He never did.<br /><br />Neither did Front, you'll notice.<br /><br />Shikster eventually just faded away, though he periodically pops up to lurk a couple times a year. I'm not saying Front is Shikster. Not in the slightest. To the best of my knowledge, Shikster was/is just a kid from Michigan.<br /><br />It's the pattern that's familiar. Nothing more.<br /><br />You know... Front made an interesting statement to me just recently.<br /><br />
    on 1355942501:
    <br /> :errrr: :icon_e_confused: <br /><br />Sounds like you got it all figured out, bec: Front is a fake, which would mean that Paris, Jermaine, La Toya, the official MJ FB page, the handwritten notes, etc. etc. are also fake--- and yep, MJ did indeed depart from this world on June 25, 2009.
    <br /><br />A rare moment of complete clarity? Or truth wrapped up in a package of lies? Need my sifter...<br /><br />Problem is that Facebook page was started in 2007. So someone would have had to lay the groundwork on this hoax YEARS prior. No troll is bestowed with that kind of foresight. However... the patterns exploited by this individual are curious indeed.
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1357382794:
    <br />Bec, are you talking about PIM?<br />Is this forum a 'sweat rat shop'?  /><br />
    on 1357358756:
    <br />Shamone, Have a heart TS!<br /><br />BIG Meanie!!!!<br /><br />michael-jackson-goofy.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, TS... How could you do this when we're so sweet...and adorable...<br /><br />r-LAB-RAT-large570.jpg<br />
    <br />yes, sweet, adorable, playful, loyal, faithful, flexible...<br /><br />2w3rul4.jpg<br /><br />but seriously, this should have some explanation, I have still some faith left and believe in happy endings...
  • on 1357404225:
    <br />No no, Shikster was active circa 2009, devolved to poetry and lurking by spring of 2010. For the record, he didn't "pretend" to be MJ, he simply didn't correct anyone who began to refer to him as such, which annoyed me, hence my request to set the record straight.<br /><br />He never did.<br /><br />Neither did Front, you'll notice.<br /><br />Shikster eventually just faded away, though he periodically pops up to lurk a couple times a year. I'm not saying Front is Shikster. Not in the slightest. To the best of my knowledge, Shikster was/is just a kid from Michigan.<br /><br />It's the pattern that's familiar. Nothing more.<br /><br />You know... Front made an interesting statement to me just recently.<br /><br />
    on 1355942501:
    <br /> :errrr: :icon_e_confused: <br /><br />Sounds like you got it all figured out, bec: Front is a fake, which would mean that Paris, Jermaine, La Toya, the official MJ FB page, the handwritten notes, etc. etc. are also fake--- and yep, MJ did indeed depart from this world on June 25, 2009.
    <br /><br />A rare moment of complete clarity? Or truth wrapped up in a package of lies? Need my sifter...<br /><br />Problem is that Facebook page was started in 2007. So someone would have had to lay the groundwork on this hoax YEARS prior. No troll is bestowed with that kind of foresight. However... the patterns exploited by this individual are curious indeed.<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks Bec, wise words.