Official back & Front thread

Comments

• Did anyone notice that in the film, BAD25, Another Part of Me was played in its entirety? It was also played in the television version where major cuts were made. The network could have cut that song down and added other parts but they didn't. There could be a reason for this. Perhaps a message? "We're taking over. That is my plan baby." Remember BACK saying that it is a TAKEOVER? It may not mean that but that is something that jumped out at me.
  • SunnieSunnie Posts: 29
    Yeah I noticed that too. Also they brought up The Staples Singers and where Shamone came from I thought that was cool that he payed homage (I don't know if I spelled that right) to Mavis Staples it was a trademark in some of her songs. I immediately thought about the Staples center. Mavis Staples also has a song called You Are Not Alone.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    The planets are lining up, <br />We're bringing brighter days,<br />They're all in line, <br />Waiting for you.<br /><br />There's a (false) school of thought that the planets in our solar system will be lined up perfectly with our sun on 12/21/12. It's not *exactly* true, nor is it true that this hasn't happened before, but that lyric reminds me of 12/21/12.
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1353825780:
    <br />I just have the the feeling that Mr. front is going to visit us on the 6th of December, together with Santa Claus! I might be wrong, but who knows......<br /><br />So guys, try to bee good, otherwise ...... no presents........... :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />We better watch out..... we better not shout .........<br /><br />Christmas-Michael-cute-michael-jackson-32272627-640-640.jpg<br /><br />Someone might be soon coming to town ....... :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol:<br /><br />
    on 1353842587:
    <br />Yes Diggyon, do we want this<br />coal_400x266.jpg <br /><br />or BAM??    Front, I've been very good this year! ;D<br />
    <br /><br />Well somebody is reeeally looking forward to Christmas. This is Jaafar's third tweet about it, <br /><br />@jaafarjjackson<;br />Can't wait for #christmas
    />4:39 PM - 25 Nov 12 <br />santa.jpg<br />at the Grove shopping center LA.<br /><br />@jaafarjjackson<;br />I can't wait till Christmas. <br />7:03 PM - 6 Oct 12<br /><br />He RT this tweet ... @KendallJenner<;br />listening to Christmas music makes me miss Christmas time so much! #FavoriteTimeOfYear <br />7:02 PM - 23 Aug 12<br /><br />Front M what's happening on Christmas? N for Noël! :icon_geek:
  • on 1353895651:
    <br />The planets are lining up, <br />We're bringing brighter days,<br />They're all in line, <br />Waiting for you.<br /><br />There's a (false) school of thought that the planets in our solar system will be lined up perfectly with our sun on 12/21/12. It's not *exactly* true, nor is it true that this hasn't happened before, but that lyric reminds me of 12/21/12.<br />
    <br /><br />There's information about a Galactic Alignment on that day.  @Lurocheta and others posted information and videos about it on the hoaxbook.  They did spend time on the song "Another Part of Me".    Maybe they were hinting that this time is coming ?<br />"We're taking over", "We have the truth", "This is our planet",  "You're One Of Us".........<br /><br /> :icon_razz:
  • I havent done too much research on the alignment but what I have done the general consensus <br />is that nothing in perticular or anything bad will happen from this. One place I did see this was <br />on a Nasa site. So I dont know what you all think is supposed to happen but id be interested to know.<br /> :WTF:
  • ellydellyd Posts: 220
    on 1353896135:
    <br /><br />Well somebody is reeeally looking forward to Christmas. This is Jaafar's third tweet about it, <br /><br />@jaafarjjackson<;br />Can't wait for #christmas
    />4:39 PM - 25 Nov 12 <br />santa.jpg<br />at the Grove shopping center LA.<br /><br />@jaafarjjackson<;br />I can't wait till Christmas. <br />7:03 PM - 6 Oct 12<br /><br />He RT this tweet ... @KendallJenner<;br />listening to Christmas music makes me miss Christmas time so much! #FavoriteTimeOfYear <br />7:02 PM - 23 Aug 12<br />
    <br /><br />That slide is rushing to earth - backwards ...<br />
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Ooooooh noooooooo MJonmind!!!! That's definitely not what we want for Christmas!!!!! :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br /><br />dvd-Hoax-for-the-Holidays.jpg <br /><br />Michael-3-michael-jackson-9628131-352-378.jpg<br /><br />Hey, Mr. Front!<br /><br />Prepare yourself for a looooooooong list of wishes  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />2a71cb981c6627e0806f381c4a682377.jpg<br /><br />My first wish is to know who/what exactly went to UCLA on June 25th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Pulling_hair:<br />
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    Diggy, I think most of us have one and only wish, that wish starts with letter B... whenever, wherever, just please let it happen dear Santa!  :icon_razz: :icon_bounce:<br />2573hbb.jpg
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1353951096:
    <br />Diggy, I think most of us have one and only wish, that wish starts with letter B... whenever, wherever, just please let it happen dear Santa!  :icon_razz: :icon_bounce:<br />2573hbb.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />I adore this, as I adore you emulik!!!!! (and you too diggy  :icon_e_wink:)<br />From my heart, to yours, thank you!<br /><br />Blessings! <br />LOVE
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1353952187:
    <br />
    on 1353951096:
    <br />Diggy, I think most of us have one and only wish, that wish starts with letter B... whenever, wherever, just please let it happen dear Santa!  :icon_razz: :icon_bounce:<br />2573hbb.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />I adore this, as I adore you emulik!!!!! (and you too diggy  :icon_e_wink:)<br />From my heart, to yours, thank you!<br /><br />Blessings! <br />LOVE<br />
    <br />love you too, Wishy! I knew that you will like the picture  :icon_razz:  :bearhug:
    at_sign.jpg            [size=17pt]wishing[/size]  big-yellow-star.gif <br /><br /><br />i-love-u.gif<br /><br />
    on 1353951096:
    <br /><br />You're absolutely right!!!!!! But you know.... curiosity killed the cat  :icon_razz:
    <br /><br />I still hope that Santa visits us here in Hoaxland!.....
    Posted on MJ FB this morning, can anyone get it to play? Says unavailable right now for me when I click. I presume it's the "unboxing" video on the right sidebar (scroll down a little). <br /><br />
    Michael Jackson<br />42 minutes ago<br />Watch the Official "Bad 25" Unboxing Video!<br /><br />Click to watch here: http://myplay.me/yhi
  • on 1354122521:
    <br />Posted on MJ FB this morning, can anyone get it to play? Says unavailable right now for me when I click. I presume it's the "unboxing" video on the right sidebar (scroll down a little). <br /><br />
    Michael Jackson<br />42 minutes ago<br />Watch the Official "Bad 25" Unboxing Video!<br /><br />Click to watch here: http://myplay.me/yhi
    <br />
    <br /><br />it says 'page not found' ...
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1354121484:
    <br />
    <br /><br />I still hope the Santa visits us here in Hoaxland!.....<br />
    <br /><br />Way fun diggy...thank you! I loved the @ wishing "place rotating star here" note too ;) very cute...love you!  <br /> <br />Maybe Front will put on a Santa suit......<br />surely he wouldn't be Scrooge, nor the Grinch!<br />He's much too jolly....aren't you Front? <br />Come to think of it, Front, you are more the mischievous elf type......<br /><br />Love and Hugs....to you both!  <br />Blessings Always  <br /><br />
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    on 1354123702:
    <br />
    on 1354122521:
    <br />Posted on MJ FB this morning, can anyone get it to play? Says unavailable right now for me when I click. I presume it's the "unboxing" video on the right sidebar (scroll down a little). <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />it says 'page not found' ...<br />
    <br /><br />Yep...works for me.<br />Also just saw this on twitter......the medical records from the pepsi fire along with pics and a video...... up for auction....<br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_EtsU-LZGU&feature=youtu.be<br /><br />https://www.pristineauction.com/auctions/index/details/id/72650
    on 1354123702:
    <br />
    on 1354122521:
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />it says 'page not found' ...<br /><br />
    This is the page clicking that link took me to:<br /><br />http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/store/bad-25th-anniversary/bad-25-deluxe-collectors-edition?cid=lg:yhi&amp;utm_medium=post&amp;utm_source=facebook&amp;utm_campaign=mj unboxing video&lt;br /><br />I found the video on the right sidebar, scroll down just a little. <br /><br />Works now. It's just a video showing all the products you get inside this collector's package BOX.<br /><br />The hand model is taking everything OUT OF THE BOX, piece by piece, haha.<br /><br />I notice the interior of the box is orange (or my colors on my monitor are very off) as is the color of the MJ Live at Wembley DVD. Lol.<br />
  • That’s awful.  This doesn’t fit into the category of sports memorabilia and/or signatures. icon_think.gif
    sports memorabilia
    <br /><br />...or does it? <br /><br /> :suspect: :icon_lol:
  • on 1354124610:
    <br />
    on 1354123702:
    <br />
    on 1354122521:
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />it says 'page not found' ...<br /><br />
    This is the page clicking that link took me to:<br /><br />http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/store/bad-25th-anniversary/bad-25-deluxe-collectors-edition?cid=lg:yhi&amp;utm_medium=post&amp;utm_source=facebook&amp;utm_campaign=mj unboxing video&lt;br /><br />I found the video on the right sidebar, scroll down just a little. <br /><br />Works now. It's just a video showing all the products you get inside this collector's package BOX.<br /><br />The hand model is taking everything OUT OF THE BOX, piece by piece, haha.<br /><br />I notice the interior of the box is orange (or my colors on my monitor are very off) as is the color of the MJ Live at Wembley DVD. Lol.<br />
    <br /><br />this is weird...still says page not found, n i didn't find any link to it in the website either...maybe doesnt work in my country... ::)
  • on 1354124071:
    <br />
    on 1354123702:
    <br />
    on 1354122521:
    <br />
    <br /><br />it says 'page not found' ...<br />
    <br /><br />Yep...works for me.<br />Also just saw this on twitter......the medical records from the pepsi fire along with pics and a video...... up for auction....<br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_EtsU-LZGU&feature=youtu.be<br /><br />https://www.pristineauction.com/auctions/index/details/id/72650<br />
    <br /><br />i personally found the video of the auction very disrespectful... I don't even have words to express how saddened I am to see those photos. why are they even up for auction...which fan will buy it, it's one of the most tragic incidents of his life that turned everything for worse... I'm fuming!<br /><br />
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1353620080:
    <br />Jackie retweeted the missing 'N' tweet from the official MJ twitter account, a few minutes ago.<br /><br />Michael Jackson ‏@michaeljackson<;br />All the colors of the world should be Lovi' each other wholeheartedly Yes, it's all right Take my message to your brother And tell him twice<br /> Retweeted by Jackie Jackson<br />https://twitter.com/JackieJackson5<br /><br />
    <br /><br />How can I have missed this? This is such a "coincidence" that Jackie retweeted that very tweet! INCREDIBLE! I almost can't believe it.  :suspect:  :icon_lol:<br /><br />Thank you Andrea! Gonna add it.  :icon_cool:
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I agree....totally disgusting that personal medical records should be up for auction. I thought there was a law about the confidentiality of a person's medical records.<br />The reason I posted the link was because some hoaxers have queried whether or not MJ hoaxed the pepsi accident as well..... mainly because of the numerology involved. The revealing of these records should clear this part of the MJ story up for anyone wanting to know.  Sorry if it offends anyone.