Official back & Front thread

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    There's assumption and then there's presumption.<br /><br />We shall keep watchin'.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1354210710:
    <br />Ok, not to get into this debate too much but since the waiting is killing me...<br /><br />
    Michael Jackson Original Medical Documents from 1984 Pepsi Burning Incident<br /><br />Perhaps the single event that became the turning point in Michael Jackson’s life was his frightening episode of being burned during a 1984 Pepsi commercial shoot.  What was supposed to be a filming of a mock Michael Jackson concert with an audience of 3,000 people complete with dramatic pyrotechnics soon exploded into infamy as the pop star’s head caught fire from an ill-timed explosion. A video captured the terrifying moment:<br /><br />YouTube Michael Jackson Pepsi Incident Video ()<br /><br />Jackson suffered serious burns to his scalp that day and had to be taken to the hospital for treatment.  After this event, Jackson’s life took an unexpected dark turn as he delved into the world of prescription drug addiction and plastic surgeries.  This lifestyle culminated in his death on June 25th 2009, when the star died from a concoction of medications that made him overdose.  Throughout his last years, Jackson was often ridiculed for his bizarre appearance and even accused of child molestation on multiple occasions, though he was eventually acquitted of all charges.<br /><br />The Pepsi commercial incident is the single moment in Michael Jackson’s life that points to his eventual downfall and justifiably, the original medical documents from the tragic event are a unique piece of history from his life.  Pristine Auction is proud to announce that they are placing these original documents up for auction so that the lucky winner can own a piece of exciting memorabilia that defined the legacy of Michael Jackson’s later years in life.<br /><br />The documents from the Brotman Medical Center where Jackson was treated display a host of fascinating items.  Along with hand-written doctors’ notes are never before seen Polaroid photos of the burns taken at the emergency room in the aftermath of the incident.  There is a discharge summary that details all the events surrounding the incident, and this even includes a list of medications that Michael Jackson was prescribed following the trauma.  Lastly, the documents include a Michael Jackson signed release form agreeing for the documents to be sent to Michael Jackson’s lawyers, which resulted in an eventual lawsuit and settlement with Pepsi over the incident.
    <br /><br />Can't help but be reminded of Judge Pastor @verdict reading: "the alleged incident".<br /><br />"This lifestyle culminated in his death"?? What lifestyle? The lifestyle of illusion? The lifestyle of media hoaxing? Mwaha.<br /><br />"Defined the legacy of MJ's later years" indeed.<br /><br />The whole thing is so hoaxy I can't stand it.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />That does read extremely hoaxy bec.<br /><br />The money Pepsi gave MJ for the fire was donated to the burn center at the hospital where MJ was treated.  I also remember a post from a long time ago (sorry, can't remember whose) that TS re-directed to about how a lot of the money generated from the hoax will go to charities.
    Yup. Children's burn center.<br /><br />Murray recorded "drugged up MJ" talking about opening a children's hospital with the proceeds from (we ASSUME) TII.<br /><br />Remember the infamous hyperbaric photo hoax... spawned from Pepsi Fire "incident".<br /><br />jackson_1459990c.jpg<br /><br />God I love this stuff...
  • Just because individuals choose not to see / believe something, doesn't mean that those things are not there...  (re: pepsi burn, not unlike the hoax)<br /><br /><br />I just encourage one to be open minded and not block it out as a possibility. <br /><br />We don't want to place limits around the hoax. Because anything is possible.
  • on 1354212193:
    <br />Yup. Children's burn center.<br /><br />Murray recorded "drugged up MJ" talking about opening a children's hospital with the proceeds from (we ASSUME) TII.<br /><br />Remember the infamous hyperbaric photo hoax... spawned from Pepsi Fire "incident".<br /><br />jackson_1459990c.jpg<br /><br />God I love this stuff...<br />
    <br /><br />Now that recording is hoaxy  ;)<br /><br />you guys know this? there are a bunch of fans collecting funds for building up Michael Jackson's Children's Hospital, they are non-believers and think it's Michael's last wish...
  • on 1354212193:
    <br /><br />Remember the infamous hyperbaric photo hoax... spawned from Pepsi Fire "incident".<br /><br />jackson_1459990c.jpg<br /><br />
    <br /><br />yepper! Indeed 'lots' of lovely lil lies and stunts hang off that pepsi incident...
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1354206560:
    on 1354167239:
    Sweetsunset what do you mean a pepsi video started the hoax?
    Pepsi fire video didn't start the hoax but the hoax was started with Pepsi fire video which was uploaded on July 2009, so it's weird that if the hoax is to end it's ending with the Pepsi fire auction, isn't it weird? So that means that Pepsi fire accident has been something very significant throughout this hoax.
    Great remark!! number1.gif Someone posted something similar on my FB page earlier today...<br /><br /><br />
    on 1354194518:
    on 1354193614:
    @Sim:<br />Vegetarians don´t eat meat (no fish either or seafood).<br />Vegans don´t eat meat (fish/seafood) and do not consume any other animal products. So no dairy products, no eggs, no honey.
    Lol [size=12pt]@Sus[/size]<br /><br />Yeah my friend she calls herself a vegetarian, loves chicken but eats fish (well only from Maccas, the ones with preservatives...lol).<br />The word Vegan sounds so fancy doesn't it..."I'm a vegan not a vegetarian" (said in a very posh English accent)....ahaha, but for me personally I'm such a carnivore.
    lol  :icon_lol:@Sus ? surpris6.gif What/Who's SUS ?  :icon_lol:<br /><br />@MaryK: tks for precising that !  :icon_e_wink:<br />@UYI: what are you talking about there? Maccas ...preservatives"? :icon_eek: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br />
    on 1354208452:
    on 1354207764:
    I have mixed feelings.<br />I am so enjoying myself these past 3.5 years, I almost wish it would never end.<br />And honestly I am at a loss as to know what I will do with myself if there is no more hoax to investigate.
    I guess we all agree on that!
    Funny how we all seem to think exactly the same !<br />few days ago I was talking with some hoax sistas in private...and we were expressing the same kind of feeling of impatience & excitement mixed up with nostalgia and sadness that this is all gonna end!! For the past few weeks/months.... noticing how gradually, little if nothing was left to investigate, I've kind of got worried abut what I was gonna do after BAM with my favorite Hobby missing!<br />Another hoax maybe!?  :affraid: :affraid: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
  • on 1354210841:
    <br />
    on 1354209584:
    <br />
    on 1354207764:
    <br />I have mixed feelings.<br /><br />I am so enjoying myself these past 3.5 years, I almost wish it would never end.<br /><br />And honestly I am at a loss as to know what I will do with myself if there is no more hoax to investigate.<br />
    <br /><br />I have mixed feelings as well for the same reasons.  The hoax has and is such a huge and important part of my life.  But it can't last forever and I'm as ready as I can be for Michael to return which will be another life-changing event.  A new and exciting beginning of something but I don't know what.  <br /><br />I can't help but wonder what will happen to the forum post-BAM.<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah...all the same stuff floating around my head as well........if it does end, I hope to goodness Michael has had the time of his life.....<br />sort of ironic, because he's supposed to be "gone".  Indeed, post-BAM will be interesting I believe.  I know I'll have a line of people asking me questions and finally listening to me, lol.  I better brush up on my hoax facts.  Sort of feel like post-BAM will be the post-apocalypse of my mind.  It's fried, like a KFC chicken wing.  But, truly in a good way....like after a good workout. <br />At this point, only time will tell...........thanks guys, you truly are an amazing group!<br /><br />Blessings Always<br />
    <br /><br />I have extremely mixed feelings as well for what's to come after.  While it's been difficult at times to keep the faith and to hear the remarks about being "nuts" it's also been a kind of a safe period for all of us (including Michael I think).  We all know that no matter how the events of 6/25 and these last years have been accomplished...and no matter how right or righteous he was in doing this...once it's all revealed the head-hunters are likely to come screaming back...and HARD.  I think he'll need our support even more in the days to come than he has over the span of this adventure.  WE are his strongest defense for all of the likely "How Could You Do That?" or "That Was Total Manipulation" claims and questions that are almost certain to come.  WE GOT IT from the very beginning...and they could have too if they'd bothered to care or pay attention. 
  • I am sure there will still be many great discussions to be had post Bam. Plus TS said perhaps not all of the 'hows' will be revealed. So there may still be things to pick apart / puzzles to solve.<br /><br />In addition to this, I think the unfolding of bam itself followed by the reaction of the world will incite much conversation.
  • on 1354211126:
    <br />i mean come on! I really don't think Pepsi got to do with anything, I know we all are investigators but doesn't mean everything has to be hoaxy! I'm gonna firmly say it over and over again, Pepsi accident has nothing to do with the hoax, even if it has, it's related to vindication, because that incident ruined him.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />While I agree with you that not everything is hoaxy. The possibility that MJ was 'in control' of the incident rather than a 'victim' is a real one. We can't put limits on this hoax. <br /><br />So is the possibility of MJ getting back at Pepsi which made them pay through the nose, not just financially but also with negative PR and to boot some lovely $ for charity.<br /><br />Meanwhile. MJ was never 'ruined' he is in damn fine form  :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson:
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1354153212:
    <br />auction on Dec 12; my personal bam choice...<br />Lot number 72650
    anything from the numerology people?<br />
    <br /><br />I found something interesting. Take away the zero... 7265 days?<br /><br />From and including: Friday, January 27, 1984  Pepsi fire<br />To, but not including : Thursday, December 18, 2003  "Jackson was charged with seven counts of child molestation and two counts of administering an intoxicating agent, in order to commit that felony"<br /><br />It is 7265 days <br /><br />bam.jpg<br /><br />also From date:Wednesday, February 10, 1993  His televised interview with Oprah<br /><br />Added 7265 days<br />Resulting date: Tuesday, January 1, 2013
    on 1354215513:
    <br />
    on 1354211126:
    <br />i mean come on! I really don't think Pepsi got to do with anything, I know we all are investigators but doesn't mean everything has to be hoaxy! I'm gonna firmly say it over and over again, Pepsi accident has nothing to do with the hoax, even if it has, it's related to vindication, because that incident ruined him.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />The possibility that MJ was 'in control' of the incident rather than a 'victim' is a real one. <br />
    <br /><br />Not ashamed to admit, irrespective of the evidence I have gathered, I do prefer this scenario to the other.<br /><br />Also agreed, it didn't ruin him in the slightest. On the contrary, it launched him into the stratosphere of celebrity. <br /><br />#WhosBad
    on 1354215527:
    on 1354153212:
    auction on Dec 12; my personal bam choice...<br />Lot number 72650
    anything from the numerology people?
    I found something interesting. Take away the zero... 7265 days?<br /><br />From and including: Friday, January 27, 1984  Pepsi fire<br />To, but not including : Thursday, December 18, 2003  "Jackson was charged with seven counts of child molestation and two counts of administering an intoxicating agent, in order to commit that felony"<br /><br />It is 7265 days <br /><br />bam.jpg<br /><br />also From date:Wednesday, February 10, 1993  His televised interview with Oprah<br /><br />Added 7265 days<br />Resulting date: Tuesday, January 1, 2013
    <br />omgsmiley3.png
  • on 1354215905:
    <br />
    on 1354215513:
    <br />
    on 1354211126:
    <br /><br />The possibility that MJ was 'in control' of the incident rather than a 'victim' is a real one. <br />
    <br /><br />Not ashamed to admit, irrespective of the evidence I have gathered, I do prefer this scenario to the other.<br /><br />Also agreed, it didn't ruin him in the slightest. On the contrary, it launched him into the stratosphere of celebrity. <br /><br />#WhosBad<br />
    <br /><br />It may have in some way or other boosted his image as a celebrity, but personally, not only the burns but any pain is dissuading to say the least. So how would you ever explain the video? That's not Michael? any impersonator? or not fire at all. And what about all the witnesses who actually saw him getting burned? Accidents do happen...<br />After the Pepsi paid him as compensation I think it's all up to Michael how he'd want to spend that, he thought he'd do it for others. He already had a LOT of money. He didn't really need from those Pepsi people. And I don't remember where I read this, but the Pepsi accident wouldn't actually have occurred had the director didn't ask for another take...The commercial was over, but the director insisted upon another take... I need to confirm this story though.<br /><br />And why would Michael ever hoax the accident? what was the need? He was being loved by everyone...every celebrity has problems, i know, but Michael at that time did not face problems where the needed solution was a hoax... If Michael at this point of time created a hoax (re: June 25th, 2009) it's pretty much understandable, given all the trauma, judgemental attitude, possible death threats, and probably a sting too.<br /><br />What in the world would be the purpose of a hoax for Pepsi?<br />I still don't find this convincing...unless we have a SOLID PURPOSE to back it up...
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1354209584:
    <br />
    on 1354207764:
    <br />I have mixed feelings.<br /><br />I am so enjoying myself these past 3.5 years, I almost wish it would never end.<br /><br />And honestly I am at a loss as to know what I will do with myself if there is no more hoax to investigate.<br />
    <br /><br />I have mixed feelings as well for the same reasons.  The hoax has and is such a huge and important part of my life.  But it can't last forever and I'm as ready as I can be for Michael to return which will be another life-changing event.  A new and exciting beginning of something but I don't know what.  <br /><br />I can't help but wonder what will happen to the forum post-BAM.<br />
    <br />those past years were indeed a life-changing experience! we changed, but in a good way. Our eyes have started to see important things and read between the lines. I am very thankful for this adventure and I am looking forward to the truth in the end!
    on 1354217102:
    <br />So how would you ever explain the video?
    like this  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />
  • on 1354217526:
    <br />
    on 1354217102:
    <br />So how would you ever explain the video?
    like this  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />i thought there was some scientific mechanism to do that...so why did Michael do that, the 'pepsi hoax' sim?
    I thought there was some scientific mechanism to do that...so why did Michael do that, the 'pepsi hoax' sim?
    <br />@Thriller4ever: I am not sure he did it. But it is a possibility! And taking into account the weird numerology that seems to indicate a PLAN in which Pepsi fire takes major part, then I am also inclined to believe the 'accident" was not real.<br />But then again...Michael had enemies! So ...IDK<br /><br />Why he might have done it?<br />Well ...I imagine Michael doing that! Total prankster! Controversy! Drama! Scandal! media fooled! An experiment on the media and public's reaction! Michael laughing at them and taking advantage of their frenzy to increase his publicity! It's another innovative form of becoming popular! <br />And it's also something magic about it! We see him dancing, coming down those stairs ..then all of the sudden fireworks (his favorite trick on stage, remember!?) and then PUFF he does an awesome pirouette with his hair ALLEGEDLY on fire! ;) he only needed one person , an accomplice to make his "wound" look a bit red while wiping the fire off ....<br /><br />But then again...we have these official documents and photos from the emergency room, showing his head injure... Papers signed by doctors... Could those papers be forged (hoaxed)? Would those doctors, at that time, risk their license to forge some medical papers for Michael Jackson? Maybe! Maybe not!<br /><br />So ...this still remains one of the biggest hoax mysteries: was the Pepsi fire true or a hoax!?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1354216344:
    <br />
    on 1354215527:
    on 1354153212:
    auction on Dec 12; my personal bam choice...<br />Lot number 72650
    anything from the numerology people?
    I found something interesting. Take away the zero... 7265 days?<br /><br />From and including: Friday, January 27, 1984  Pepsi fire<br />To, but not including : [size=14pt]Thursday, December 18, 2003  "Jackson was charged with seven counts of child molestation and two counts of administering an intoxicating agent, in order to commit that felony"[/size]<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />It is 7265 days <br /><br />bam.jpg<br /><br />also From date:Wednesday, February 10, 1993  His televised interview with Oprah<br /><br />Added 7265 days<br />Resulting date: Tuesday, January 1, 2013
    <br />omgsmiley3.png<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> want to say", which, according the numerology the accusations of 2003 were a hoax? :confused:<br />
  • I'm of the opinion (though I could be mistaken) that the accident was in fact real.  There were many available options and most would have been easier to gain publicity at that time.  I do think however that when Michael started developing his master plan for the hoax...he may have used the date of the fire as an impetus...a marker of sorts from which to work off of or from. 
    on 1354220293:
    <br />he may have used the date of the fire as an impetus...a marker of sorts from which to work off of or from. 
    Totally agree!! VERY possible variant!
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Since we all have our conjectures and interpretations on the pepsi incident, I don't see it as a hoax, but the birth of the hoax...my take on it is that it was no accident. "THEY" wanted to send a serious message to Michael , a reminder to put him in [their idea] of his place. However, "THEY" underestimated his patience, perseverence and determination, as he carefully perfected and fine tuned his plan. Working away at it always, regardless of the ongoing personal attacks coming his way in the form of false allegations and charges while being publicly crucified and villified by "THEIR' media in the minds of the greater public at large.  However, when the timing was exactly perfect, on the 9282nd day from the start of this war, the plan we have come to call MJ's vindication, restoration, payback also known as death hoax was launched. And tied up and connected with, as well as interwoven through out this hoax is this pepsi incident.  <br />Now maybe I am wrong and I see everything through the eyes of a conspiracy nut, but for the record......I think the pepsi fire was real.  .
  • on 1354221140:
    <br />Since we all have our conjectures and interpretations on the pepsi incident, I don't see it as a hoax, but the birth of the hoax...my take on it is that it was no accident. "THEY" wanted to send a serious message to Michael , a reminder to put him in [their idea] of his place. However, "THEY" underestimated his patience, perseverence and determination, as he carefully perfected and fine tuned his plan. Working away at it always, regardless of the ongoing personal attacks coming his way in the form of false allegations and charges while being publicly crucified and villified by "THEIR' media in the minds of the greater public at large.  However, when the timing was exactly perfect, on the 9282nd day from the start of this war, the plan we have come to call MJ's vindication, restoration, payback also known as death hoax was launched. And tied up and connected with, as well as interwoven through out this hoax is this pepsi incident.  <br />Now maybe I am wrong and I see everything through the eyes of a conspiracy nut, but for the record......I think the pepsi fire was real.  .<br />
    <br /><br />Those are some of my similar thought patterns RK.  That the fire was indeed real... and maybe the first blatant "message" from the evil ones that we can knock you down whenever we want (or worse).  Maybe he just planned it out so that in the same amount of days he'd send back the following message...you may THINK you can...but you're WRONG.
  • on 1354209584:
    <br />
    on 1354207764:
    <br /><br />I guess the forum will remain as a good friends that love Michael Jackson Forum and we will keep on posting MJ's news, vids and so on.... maybe? :icon_eek: At least I wish it were that way.
  • on 1354215527:
    <br />
    on 1354153212:
    <br />auction on Dec 12; my personal bam choice...<br />Lot number 72650
    anything from the numerology people?<br />
    <br /><br />I found something interesting. Take away the zero... 7265 days?<br /><br />From and including: Friday, January 27, 1984  Pepsi fire<br />To, but not including : Thursday, December 18, 2003  "Jackson was charged with seven counts of child molestation and two counts of administering an intoxicating agent, in order to commit that felony"<br /><br />It is 7265 days <br /><br />bam.jpg<br /><br />also From date:Wednesday, February 10, 1993  His televised interview with Oprah<br /><br />Added 7265 days<br />Resulting date: Tuesday, January 1, 2013<br />
    <br /><br /><br />BRILLIANT  :th_bravo: :th_bravo: