Official back & Front thread

Comments

• curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1354127059:
    <br /><br />The reason I posted the link was because some hoaxers have queried whether or not MJ hoaxed the pepsi accident as well..... mainly because of the numerology involved. The revealing of these records should clear this part of the MJ story up for anyone wanting to know.  <br />
    <br /><br />They mention this in the blurb about this auction:<br /><br />"Skeptics and conspiracy theorists have even claimed that the event was a hoax aimed at increasing Jackson’s publicity, though these original medical documents clearly reject such outlandish claims.  Also, one has to realize that he was in such a famous position at the time that such a publicity stunt would be rather superfluous."<br /><br />https://www.pristineauction.com/auctions/index/details/id/72650<br /><br />The 9282 thing proves there is 'something' significant about the Pepsi fire - on the fence with Aussie about what that 'something' is!
  • on 1354175354:
    <br />Seems very real.<br /><br />  :ghsdf:<br />
    <br /><br />Yes. "Seems" is the operative word. Just like the 'death' also "seems" very real. :icon_e_wink: <br /><br />But I am suspicious (understatement) on Pepsi burn. Esp considering the pepsi camp were not the ones who released that footage and weren't happy it got out. It seemed to be filmed / released by Jackson camp. In addition to the numerology dates being ridiculously perfect. Also gives cause for drug addiction / downward spiral / death, which all supports hoax... There I said it.... :affraid:<br /><br />Ok moving on so as to not open too many cans of worms....<br /><br /><br />Also if I am wrong do not want to insult Mr Jackson in a situation that 'allegedly' caused much pain and suffering and want to be sensitive to that. So will stop talking about the other reasons that I am suspect on Pepsi burn...<br /><br /><br />As always. With L.O.V.E - Mean no offense anyone...<br /><br />
  • on 1354164537:
    <br />I wonder what would have happened if some of the corrupt thieves really would have gotten access to MJ's body, hairs, semen, whatever. I never took those many auctions about "hairs from the drain" and other locations serious but maybe they were serious and one of the targets of the sting. One may laugh about all those faked documents and photos we've seen but maybe the the only way to prevent from more serious damage is to throw faked items onto the market yourself.<br />
    <br /><br />Agreed!
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1354124071:
    <br />
    on 1354123702:
    <br />
    on 1354122521:
    <br />Posted on MJ FB this morning, can anyone get it to play? Says unavailable right now for me when I click. I presume it's the "unboxing" video on the right sidebar (scroll down a little). <br /><br />
    Michael Jackson<br />42 minutes ago<br />Watch the Official "Bad 25" Unboxing Video!<br /><br />Click to watch here: http://myplay.me/yhi
    <br />
    <br /><br />it says 'page not found' ...<br />
    <br /><br />Yep...works for me.<br />Also just saw this on twitter......the medical records from the pepsi fire along with pics and a video...... up for auction....<br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_EtsU-LZGU&feature=youtu.be<br /><br />https://www.pristineauction.com/auctions/index/details/id/72650<br />
    <br /><br /><br />That says U.S. law regarding the privacy of medical records? Worse if we talk about an auction of them. pure garbage            :Pulling_hair:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1354164873:
    <br />According to these records he was a vegetarian, but what about all that KFC??
    <br />Not sure if this is correct...I'm not an expert... but from what I know, vegetarians eat mostly "green food", but sometimes also certain animal products like eggs, dairy products and chicken or fish... ("light" meat)<br />It's the vegans who completely exclude any kind of meat or animal products from their diet.<br />So i think if Michael is a vegetarian, he sometimes indulges himself in savoring those tasty KfC chicken wings  :icon_e_wink: humm yumi :icon_lol: <br /><br /><br />
    on 1354168452:
    <br />i still wonder why people haven't picked up on[size=12pt] the missing bald or scarring[/size] in the proximity of where the burn occurred in the autopsy documents, that kind of burn would leave a person without hair in that place as well as a scar, all that is written in the autopsy is a dark pigmentation that resembles a tattoo and nothing more and yet they mention a 1/4 inch of a scar every where else... <br />[...]<br />[size=12pt]Maybe the auction is another one of those wake up calls to non believers, to re evaluate their belief on his death? the autopsy is meant to be down to the bones of accuracy and yet there is no bald spot mentioned just balding on the front[/size]
    GREAT !! number-one-respect-953.gif
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    @Sim:<br /><br />Vegetarians don´t eat meat (no fish either or seafood).<br /><br />Vegans don´t eat meat (fish/seafood) and do not consume any other animal products. So no dairy products, no eggs, no honey.
  • something will most likely stop this auction. i swear that spot makes me think of the one on murrays head.  :LolLolLolLol: also notice he was give darvocet- n .
  • on 1354193614:
    <br />@Sim:<br /><br />Vegetarians don´t eat meat (no fish either or seafood).<br /><br />Vegans don´t eat meat (fish/seafood) and do not consume any other animal products. So no dairy products, no eggs, no honey.<br />
    <br /><br />Lol @Sus<;br /><br />Yeah my friend she calls herself a vegetarian, loves chicken but eats fish (well only from Maccas, the ones with preservatives...lol).<br />The word Vegan sounds so fancy doesn't it..."I'm a vegan not a vegetarian" (said in a very posh English accent)....ahaha, but for me personally I'm such a carnivore. <br /><br />My opinion on the Pepsi accident is that it was real, wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't, like most things in MJ's life but I really do feel the Pepsi incident accident or not, kicked off the hoax.
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1354194352:
    <br />something will most likely stop this auction. i swear that spot makes me think of the one on murrays head.  :LolLolLolLol: also notice he was give darvocet- n .<br />
    <br /><br />I was thinking the same about that spot....
  • on 1354194631:
    <br />
    on 1354194352:
    <br />something will most likely stop this auction. i swear that spot makes me think of the one on murrays head.  :LolLolLolLol: also notice he was give darvocet- n .<br />
    <br /><br />I was thinking the same about that spot....<br />
    <br /><br />come to think of it if michael and  murray would be the same then michael did go to the hospital and yet a dummy or corpse or someone else could have went also. crazy isn't it.
  • on 1354167239:
    <br />Sweetsunset what do you mean a pepsi video started the hoax?<br />
    <br /><br />Pepsi fire video didn't start the hoax but the hoax was started with Pepsi fire video which was uploaded on July 2009, so it's weird that if the hoax is to end it's ending with the Pepsi fire auction, isn't it weird? So that means that Pepsi fire accident has been something very significant throughout this hoax.
  • on 1354206560:
    <br />
    on 1354167239:
    <br /><br />Pepsi fire video didn't start the hoax but the hoax was started with Pepsi fire video which was uploaded on July 2009, so it's weird that if the hoax is to end it's ending with the Pepsi fire auction, isn't it weird? So that means that Pepsi fire accident has been something very significant throughout this hoax.<br />
    <br /><br />Hadn’t connected that but you are absolutely right.  :icon_eek:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Well, at least we *think* it's ending.<br /><br /> :errrr:
  • Hoping.  fredflintstone.gif
    I have mixed feelings.<br /><br />I am so enjoying myself these past 3.5 years, I almost wish it would never end.<br /><br />And honestly I am at a loss as to know what I will do with myself if there is no more hoax to investigate.
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1354207764:
    <br />I have mixed feelings.<br /><br />I am so enjoying myself these past 3.5 years, I almost wish it would never end.<br /><br />And honestly I am at a loss as to know what I will do with myself if there is no more hoax to investigate.<br />
    <br /><br />I guess we all agree on that!
  • It will be hard I must admit.  However, this week I have lots planned to do - Falcons versus Saints tonight and on Saturday the SEC Championship!  LET THE GAMES BEGIN  :woohoo2:  So shamone TS - make my day!!!!!!
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1354207764:
    <br />I have mixed feelings.<br /><br />I am so enjoying myself these past 3.5 years, I almost wish it would never end.<br /><br />And honestly I am at a loss as to know what I will do with myself if there is no more hoax to investigate.<br />
    <br /><br />I have mixed feelings as well for the same reasons.  The hoax has and is such a huge and important part of my life.  But it can't last forever and I'm as ready as I can be for Michael to return which will be another life-changing event.  A new and exciting beginning of something but I don't know what.  <br /><br />I can't help but wonder what will happen to the forum post-BAM.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I think the first thing to change in my immediate life post BAM will be regular sleep patterns established once again and probably more than I have existed on these last 3+ years........maybe......
  • on 1354209584:
    <br />
    on 1354207764:
    <br /><br />I have mixed feelings as well for the same reasons.  The hoax has and is such a huge and important part of my life.  But it can't last forever and I'm as ready as I can be for Michael to return which will be another life-changing event.  A new and exciting beginning of something but I don't know what.  <br /><br />I can't help but wonder what will happen to the forum post-BAM.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I think it would simply be amazing to have Michael back, after he gets his due justice, his name vindicated and with people around us who would have understood Michael's life. I'm eagerly looking forward to his comeback. And in my very personal opinion, it would be way better if the hoax ended...positively. I know this has been such a wonderful journey, knowing about various general issues, knowing who Michael really is, exploring his genius and be awestruck at his extent of controlling and planning of the hoax. But I truly wish that we do reach some very positive conclusion and celebrate over the much awaited news of his comeback. Michael has been subjected to a lot of hate...He only deserved the best things in life...and people suck (except the fans!), they need to be taught a lesson for believing the media and for being obnoxiously judgemental !
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1354207151:
    <br />
    on 1354206560:
    <br />
    on 1354167239:
    <br /><br />Pepsi fire video didn't start the hoax but the hoax was started with Pepsi fire video which was uploaded on July 2009, so it's weird that if the hoax is to end it's ending with the Pepsi fire auction, isn't it weird? So that means that Pepsi fire accident has been something very significant throughout this hoax.<br />
    <br /><br />Hadn’t connected that but you are absolutely right.  :icon_eek:<br />
    <br /><br />I have to think the fire was a hoax and that Pepsi took a hit only to be rewarded later, as they have been.  It wouldn't make sense otherwise if they were a party, innocent or not, to the original incident.<br /><br />And here's a crazy thought about that hair burning.  Notice where his hair was burned.  On the very top of his head.  His crown chakra.  A fire in the head.  An awakening.  Did the incident have a spiritual significance as well?  <br /><br />In 'The Song of Wandering Aengus' William Butler Yeats refers to the ‘fire in the head’ that characterises the visionary experience.  <br /><br />If this auction heralds the end of this hoax I will know for certain there is a God.  ;D
    Ok, not to get into this debate too much but since the waiting is killing me...<br /><br />
    Michael Jackson Original Medical Documents from 1984 Pepsi Burning Incident<br /><br />Perhaps the single event that became the turning point in Michael Jackson’s life was his frightening episode of being burned during a 1984 Pepsi commercial shoot.  What was supposed to be a filming of a mock Michael Jackson concert with an audience of 3,000 people complete with dramatic pyrotechnics soon exploded into infamy as the pop star’s head caught fire from an ill-timed explosion. A video captured the terrifying moment:<br /><br />YouTube Michael Jackson Pepsi Incident Video ()<br /><br />Jackson suffered serious burns to his scalp that day and had to be taken to the hospital for treatment.  After this event, Jackson’s life took an unexpected dark turn as he delved into the world of prescription drug addiction and plastic surgeries.  This lifestyle culminated in his death on June 25th 2009, when the star died from a concoction of medications that made him overdose.  Throughout his last years, Jackson was often ridiculed for his bizarre appearance and even accused of child molestation on multiple occasions, though he was eventually acquitted of all charges.<br /><br />The Pepsi commercial incident is the single moment in Michael Jackson’s life that points to his eventual downfall and justifiably, the original medical documents from the tragic event are a unique piece of history from his life.  Pristine Auction is proud to announce that they are placing these original documents up for auction so that the lucky winner can own a piece of exciting memorabilia that defined the legacy of Michael Jackson’s later years in life.<br /><br />The documents from the Brotman Medical Center where Jackson was treated display a host of fascinating items.  Along with hand-written doctors’ notes are never before seen Polaroid photos of the burns taken at the emergency room in the aftermath of the incident.  There is a discharge summary that details all the events surrounding the incident, and this even includes a list of medications that Michael Jackson was prescribed following the trauma.  Lastly, the documents include a Michael Jackson signed release form agreeing for the documents to be sent to Michael Jackson’s lawyers, which resulted in an eventual lawsuit and settlement with Pepsi over the incident.
    <br /><br />Can't help but be reminded of Judge Pastor @verdict reading: "the alleged incident".<br /><br />"This lifestyle culminated in his death"?? What lifestyle? The lifestyle of illusion? The lifestyle of media hoaxing? Mwaha.<br /><br />"Defined the legacy of MJ's later years" indeed.<br /><br />The whole thing is so hoaxy I can't stand it.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1354209584:
    <br />
    on 1354207764:
    <br /><br />I have mixed feelings as well for the same reasons.  The hoax has and is such a huge and important part of my life.  But it can't last forever and I'm as ready as I can be for Michael to return which will be another life-changing event.  A new and exciting beginning of something but I don't know what.  <br /><br />I can't help but wonder what will happen to the forum post-BAM.<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah...all the same stuff floating around my head as well........if it does end, I hope to goodness Michael has had the time of his life.....<br />sort of ironic, because he's supposed to be "gone".  Indeed, post-BAM will be interesting I believe.  I know I'll have a line of people asking me questions and finally listening to me, lol.  I better brush up on my hoax facts.  Sort of feel like post-BAM will be the post-apocalypse of my mind.  It's fried, like a KFC chicken wing.  But, truly in a good way....like after a good workout. <br />At this point, only time will tell...........thanks guys, you truly are an amazing group!<br /><br />Blessings Always
  • on 1354210470:
    <br />
    on 1354207151:
    <br />
    on 1354206560:
    <br />
    on 1354167239:
    <br /><br />Hadn’t connected that but you are absolutely right.  :icon_eek:<br />
    <br /><br />I have to think the fire was a hoax and that Pepsi took a hit only to be rewarded later, as they have been.  It wouldn't make sense otherwise if they were a party, innocent or not, to the original incident.<br /><br />And here's a crazy thought about that hair burning.  Notice where his hair was burned.  On the very top of his head.  His crown chakra.  A fire in the head.  An awakening.  Did the incident have a spiritual significance as well?  <br /><br />In 'The Song of Wandering Aengus' William Butler Yeats refers to the ‘fire in the head’ that characterises the visionary experience.  <br /><br />If this auction heralds the end of this hoax I will know for certain there is a God.  ;D<br />
    <br /><br />i mean come on! I really don't think Pepsi got to do with anything, I know we all are investigators but doesn't mean everything has to be hoaxy! I'm gonna firmly say it over and over again, Pepsi accident has nothing to do with the hoax, even if it has, it's related to vindication, because that incident ruined him.<br /><br />And fire on a man does not indicate awakening in my opinion...<br /><br />If the Pepsi accident was a hoax, does it mean Michael started creating hoax from the day he was born! NO! it took place and in the later years he planned according to his past events.<br /><br />sorry guys, i think this is PURELY our assumption...
  • I think the Pepsi accident was very real.  However, I agree with Sweetsunset that it is quite a coincidence that the release of the video of the Pepsi burning incident came soon after June 25, 2009 when the hoax began; and now that we are discussing the possible end of the hoax, another video has been released relating to the same incident.  Makes me wonder if someone is timing these releases in accordance to what we are doing here.