Official back & Front thread

Comments

• on 1354123735:
    <br />
    on 1354121484:
    <br />
    <br /><br />I still hope the Santa visits us here in Hoaxland!.....<br />
    <br /><br />Way fun diggy...thank you! I loved the @ wishing "place rotating star here" note too ;) very cute...love you!  <br /> <br />Maybe Front will put on a Santa suit......<br />surely he wouldn't be Scrooge, nor the Grinch!<br />He's much too jolly....aren't you Front? <br />Come to think of it, Front, you are more the mischievous elf type......<br /><br />Love and Hugs....to you both!  <br />Blessings Always <br />
    <br /><br />Kinda like this little guy???...<br />elf.jpg<br /><br />It appears he's getting ready for Christmas but still really busy in baking mode...  :icon_lol:<br />elfbaker.jpg<br /><br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1354127059:
    <br />I thought there was a law about the confidentiality of a person's medical records. <br />The reason I posted the link was because some hoaxers have queried whether or not MJ hoaxed the pepsi accident as well..... mainly because of the numerology involved. The revealing of these records should clear this part of the MJ story up for anyone wanting to know.  Sorry if it offends anyone.<br />
    <br /><br />There is. So I call BS.<br /><br />I had a major moderator malfunction just now and it took me a bit to fix it so if anyone was viewing the page a min ago and wondered if they were in the twilight zone, I'm sorry. It was just me clicking the wrong button. Arg.
  • on 1354127059:
    <br />I agree....totally disgusting that personal medical records should be up for auction. I thought there was a law about the confidentiality of a person's medical records.<br />The reason I posted the link was because some hoaxers have queried whether or not MJ hoaxed the pepsi accident as well..... mainly because of the numerology involved. The revealing of these records should clear this part of the MJ story up for anyone wanting to know.  Sorry if it offends anyone.<br />
    <br /><br />Oh noways RK, in no way you've offended...this is something we're supposed to know, every fan must know everything that's going on in Michael's world...cause we love him..<br /><br />I don't think the pepsi accident was involved in the hoax, but Michael may have planned it accordingly, cause of the exact number of days between his birth to pepsi accident and pepsi acc to June 25th. Why did the medical centre even release them...<br /><br /> is this part of vindication process?
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1354127817:
    <br />
    on 1354127059:
    <br />I thought there was a law about the confidentiality of a person's medical records. <br />The reason I posted the link was because some hoaxers have queried whether or not MJ hoaxed the pepsi accident as well..... mainly because of the numerology involved. The revealing of these records should clear this part of the MJ story up for anyone wanting to know.  Sorry if it offends anyone.<br />
    <br /><br />There is. So I call BS.<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />If it was a faked/forged medical record though that was filled out at the time...that could support the pepsi fire hoax theory.  I don't know if that was a hoax or not but the 9282 days makes it a definite possibility.  A fake medical record would also mirror the fake paperwork created 9282 days after pepsi fire.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    i might sound extremely ridiculous here, is this part of vindication process?
    <br /><br />No you don't sound ridiculous cause I am wondering the same.  TS said it was time for the rumbles to start up again. Maybe this is the beginning. In other strange news I heard today, Jack Whishna, the man who is said to have coaxed MJ back from his self imposed exile in Ireland to Vegas and was instrumental in negotiating his comeback and also the deals with Circe has been found dead at his house in Vegas. He didn't appear  old from photographs. I am still trying to find more on the cause of death.As for the law about patient records confidentality...who would be libel in this instance...Hoeflin or the Law firm who he forwarded the documents to? And how did they make it to an auction house? <br />Anyhow....5 AM here in Aus...Time I get some sleep .G' Night family. 
    on 1354129122:
    <br />
    on 1354127817:
    <br />
    on 1354127059:
    <br /><br /><br />If it was a faked/forged medical record though that was filled out at the time...that could support the pepsi fire hoax theory.  I don't know if that was a hoax or not but the 9282 days makes it a definite possibility.  A fake medical record would also mirror the fake paperwork created 9282 days after pepsi fire.<br />
    <br /><br />Yup. And if it's fake/forged it's not illegal at alllllllllll  :ghsdf:
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1354131124:
    <br />
    on 1354129122:
    <br />
    on 1354127817:
    <br />
    on 1354127059:
    <br /><br /><br />If it was a faked/forged medical record though that was filled out at the time...that could support the pepsi fire hoax theory.  I don't know if that was a hoax or not but the 9282 days makes it a definite possibility.  A fake medical record would also mirror the fake paperwork created 9282 days after pepsi fire.<br />
    <br /><br />Yup. And if it's fake/forged it's not illegal at alllllllllll  :ghsdf:<br />
    <br /><br />I would think HIPPA laws would prevent the release from real medical records.  Unless there's statute of limitations or something.....doubt it though.  <br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    That discussion again! lol<br />Thriller4ever, AND, 9282 + 9282 = 21 + 21.<br /><br />On Jack Wishna: Seems to me it was more credit to MJ's comeback than deserved.  http://www.nbcdfw.com/entertainment/music/Jackson_Confidant_Jack_Wishna_Opens_Up_About_Michael___The_Tour_That_Never_Was-81045732.html<br /><br />Dr. Steven Hoefflin and MJ look to be pretty good friends!! :suspect:<br />drstevenho.jpg<br />drstevenmh.jpg<br />hoeffl12.jpg<br />And MJ gave the 1.5 million lawsuit money to the Brotman Medical Center.<br />http://brainz.org/16-michael-jacksons-greatest-non-musical-achievements/<br />Seems like enough to cover for a good 'job' done! :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />The release of this on auction reminds me of the Lisa Marie note from MJ signed Turd briefly on auction, pretty hoaxy.<br />nzmav.png
  • It's odd that MJ's hoax began with the release of the Pepsi fire vid and is almost ending with the Pepsi fire documents' auction? :icon_e_confused: :icon_rolleyes:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1354145241:
    <br />It's odd that MJ's hoax began with the release of the Pepsi fire vid and is almost ending with the Pepsi fire documents' auction? :icon_e_confused: :icon_rolleyes:<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /> :suspect: :icon_e_surprised:
  • on 1354145241:
    <br />It's odd that MJ's hoax began with the release of the Pepsi fire vid and is almost ending with the Pepsi fire documents' auction? :icon_e_confused: :icon_rolleyes:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />auction on Dec 12; my personal bam choice...<br />Lot number 72650
    anything from the numerology people?<br /><br />Photos of injury do not look consistent with one another to me.......and report of injury in the discharge note is not consistent with report.... Admitted and discharged the following day.......Taken to Cedar Sinai Hospital before being transferred to Brotman ...<br /><br />Regarding how an auction house obtianed them....that is the puzzle it seems to me......People who would have access to records would be: law firms who handled the law suit; the medical center; and Michael.  Hippa would prohibit releasing from the law firms, and from the medical center. Only Michael/next of kin could release.....<br /><br />Time for reappearance of Dave Dave?
  • Oh, P.S., did anyone notice that the video seemed to be shot in the manner of an informercial? (and order now and for today only, we will send you not one, but two original complete medical records, just pay shipping and handling....)  :Crash:
    Next of kin can't release a person's medical records, much less even have access to the records themselves.<br /><br />
    He was known to be a well developed, well nourished male.
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol:
  • ellydellyd Posts: 220
    I wonder what would have happened if some of the corrupt thieves really would have gotten access to MJ's body, hairs, semen, whatever. I never took those many auctions about "hairs from the drain" and other locations serious but maybe they were serious and one of the targets of the sting. One may laugh about all those faked documents and photos we've seen but maybe the the only way to prevent from more serious damage is to throw faked items onto the market yourself.<br />
  • According to these records he was a vegetarian, but what about all that KFC??
  • on 1354162514:
    <br />Next of kin can't release a person's medical records, much less even have access to the records themselves.<br /><br />
    He was known to be a well developed, well nourished male.
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />Re: Next of kin:  you are right, it is the person with legal authority over estate, so executors at the moment.  My bad.http://journal.ahima.org/2011/03/23/accessing-deceased-patient-health-records-faq/  <br />
  • Sweetsunset what do you mean a pepsi video started the hoax?
  • What kind of fukkin sick people would want someone's hair from the drain????? I mean I know there are <br />rediculously dumb and crazy people out there but REALLY?? I like MJ just as much as the next guy<br />but I wouldnt want his hairs from a drain anywhere near me not even my own for that matter....... PLAIN STRANGE<br />is what it is!!!!! Hahahah WOW people never cease to amaze me.<br /><br /><br />
    on 1354164537:
    <br />I wonder what would have happened if some of the corrupt thieves really would have gotten access to MJ's body, hairs, semen, whatever. I never took those many auctions about "hairs from the drain" and other locations serious but maybe they were serious and one of the targets of the sting. One may laugh about all those faked documents and photos we've seen but maybe the the only way to prevent from more serious damage is to throw faked items onto the market yourself.<br />
  • i still wonder why people haven't picked up on the missing bald or scarring in the proximity of where the burn occurred in the autopsy documents, that kind of burn would leave a person without hair in that place as well as a scar, all that is written in the autopsy is a dark pigmentation that resembles a tattoo and nothing more and yet they mention a 1/4 inch of a scar every where else... <br /><br />I found something that was written in march 2009<br />
    When hair-bearing skin is badly burnt, the hair follicles are destroyed and replaced by scar tissue. The hair loss is permanent and known as cicatricial (or scarring) alopecia.
    <br /><br />
    Jackson later underwent 80 minutes of laser surgery to repair his scalp. His surgeon Dr. Steven Hoefflin, famously known as “Doc Hollywood” who Jackson formed quite an attachment to over the years, said he was able to stitch the wound without having to implant or transplant hair from other parts of Jackson’s head.
    <br /><br />
    According to Leonora Doclis, senior trichologist at the Belgravia Centre, while laser surgery can make the scar smaller, it won’t help in generating hair growth from the scar.<br /><br />Apparently the laser treatment reduced the scar to palm-size, but that is huge,” Leonora says. “If the follicles are damaged they will not produce hair. It is very unlikely that his hair grew back after this treatment.”<br /><br />This begs the question then – what happened to Michael Jackson’s bald spot? Interestingly, the same surgeon who treated Jackson’s hair loss is responsible for Donald Trump’s comb over. He performed scalp reduction surgery to reduce the size of the business mogul’s bald spot which he now covers with the rest of his hair.
    <br /><br />http://www.belgraviacentre.com/blog/michael-jackson’s-hair-loss-what-happened-to-his-bald-spot-084/&lt;br /><br />Maybe the auction is another one of those wake up calls to non believers, to re evaluate their belief on his death? the autopsy is meant to be down to the bones of accuracy and yet there is no bald spot mentioned just balding on the front
    You know that's a very good point, leilani. Great connection.
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    If these reports are again part of the hoax, then what about the accident itself? I don't think it was part of the hoax as well! The accident seemed so real! It's  heartbreaking to see someone suffer like this!! Suffering second and third degree burns cannot be a hoax! <br /><br />Sorry for posting the video! It's a heartbreaking video  :-\<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />
  • @ diggy, it has been debated many a time....<br /><br />yes looks painful. understatement indeed!<br /><br />but then again anything is possible.<br /><br /><br />*staying on the fence*
  • I cant believe this auction place will get away with this, i really hope the estate or someone gets a whiff of this!! it is totally against HIPAA laws to have this information and be "auctioning" it!!!!
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1354172114:
    <br />I cant believe this auction place will get away with this, i really hope the estate or someone gets a whiff of this!! it is totally against HIPAA laws to have this information and be "auctioning" it!!!!<br />
    <br /><br />And what if these reports are fake? Only then they can get away with it!
    Seems very real.<br /><br />  :ghsdf: