Official back & Front thread

Comments

• marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1357141230:
    <br />Complications i_deed<br />No substance to beg or plead<br />Patience is all consuming of time<br />Seemingly without reason or rhyme<br />Believe in your heart you will get what you need<br />When the time comes to set the truth free<br /><br />That first sliver of light<br />Illuminating a long-forgotten dark room <br />When the curtain is parted in the dead of night<br />Dragons and angels continue their fight<br />He will stand and face them all<br />Righting wrongs through his rise and fall<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Quote from: Front on Today at 06:10:09 PM<br />
    A caress like a whisper<br />Sustained on a gentle breeze<br />He says "Listen closely, please"<br />While the storm continues to rage in the night<br />Crashing fiercely against this plight<br />The sun will rise, revealing a new dawn<br />That light we've yearned for, for so long<br />Rays of truth shall cast out the lies<br />Names revealed while in disguise <br />He says "Look closer, you have seen me of late"<br />Oh, what magic illusions can create!
    <br /><br /><br />Front Hi, thanks for the support, was almost perceptible there would be complications, the last post of TS suggests, not condemn us with anxiety, I know, it is not easy. I am true to my heart, thank you for this caress.    :bearhug:
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    Thank you Frontier, always love your poems... but what do you mean by - No substance to beg or plead and Seemingly without reason or rhyme? About the complications or our feelings during this time spent in the dark? Names revealed while in disguise? :suspect:<br /><br />Right now the light is in your poetry... is there more?  :icon_e_biggrin: <br /><br />
    on 1357147225:
    <br />thatssotrue_1419_1330038203.gif<br />
    <br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol:  yeah<br /><br />Now I have this song on my mind.  :icon_geek: <br /><br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Believe in your heart you will get what you need
  • JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    on 1357141230:
    <br />Complications i_deed<br />No substance to beg or plead<br />Patience is all consuming of time<br />Seemingly without reason or rhyme<br />Believe in your heart you will get what you need<br />When the time comes to set the truth free<br /><br />That first sliver of light<br />Illuminating a long-forgotten dark room <br />When the curtain is parted in the dead of night<br />Dragons and angels continue their fight<br />He will stand and face them all<br />Righting wrongs through his rise and fall<br />
    <br /><br />My interpretation : <br /><br />In the first stanza , the words were addressed to those whose only aim is to complicate things more than they already are . The second verse expresses plainly that there's no necessary reason for people to ask/demand/plead or beg for a BAM . All that's needed is patience though it is known to be time consuming . It is my belief that Front wanted to illustrate the insecurities , doubts , frustrations and anxieties that most of us ( if not all of us ) felt during the past few days . Throughout the first stanza , his only aim ( I believe ) was to urge people further to beLIEve in magical happenings , to wholeheartedly stick to what we believe in , because the Truth will prevail ..<br /><br />In the second stanza , he kind of brought life through words to a story that all human beings beg to believe in , the story of "good" kicking "evil"'s ass . He introduced us to a cruel violent dark place wherein a falme /sliver of light is the only source of " illumination" ( hope) . In the midst of the battle between dragons and angels ( why he chose dragons and not " demons" is something I'm stuggling to fathom ) , someone that Front referred to by "He" will face them ALL ( both of them , angels and dragons ) . <br /><br />
    on 1357146609:
    <br />A caress like a whisper<br />Sustained on a gentle breeze<br />He says "Listen closely, please"<br />While the storm continues to rage in the night<br />Crashing fiercely against this plight<br />The sun will rise, revealing a new dawn<br />That light we've yearned for, for so long<br />Rays of truth shall cast out the lies<br />Names revealed while in disguise <br />He says "Look closer, you have seen me of late"<br />Oh, what magic illusions can create! <br /><br />
    <br />Another story beautifully told through perfect choice of words . The beginning of the peom is everything but ordinary , confusing in an amusing and misleading way . While reading the first verses , the vulnerable reader ( like myself ) might think of the poem as romantic . Front is once again welcoming us to his world of illusions , a world filled with "divulgements" and reavalings of the bad guys by the good ones , a magical place in which harmony , peace and serenity are not simply given but vigorously fought for . <br /><br /><br />Did I ever say how much I love literature ?  :icon_razz:<br /><br />@Front , I'm not trying to kiss your ass , but you'll be a one hell of a writer  ! ( that is if you're not already one  :icon_mrgreen:)
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    on 1357146609:
    <br />A caress like a whisper<br />Sustained on a gentle breeze<br />He says "Listen closely, please"<br />While the storm continues to rage in the night<br />Crashing fiercely against this plight<br />The sun will rise, revealing a new dawn<br />That light we've yearned for, for so long<br />Rays of truth shall cast out the lies<br />[size=14pt]Names revealed while in disguise [/size] <br />He says "Look closer, you have seen me of late"<br />Oh, what magic illusions can create!<br />
    <br /><br />Hi Michael!  ;D<br /><br /><br />So what happened between the "neccessarily early Christmas" and 12-31-2012 that you couldn't BAM.<br />Have you tried it? / Was there a last minute call to postpone the BAM?
  • <br />"Rays of truth shall cast out the lies."<br /><br />Truth will prevail and conquer all. I will wait for those rays of truth which will break through sooner or later.<br /><br />Thank you for your enlightening caresses, Front.<br /><br />Wishing you LOVE & LIGHT in 2013.<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />
  • Thanks for the poems Front.  <br /><br />Sorry to hear about complications but I'm praying that it all works out.  Time and patience is needed if we are going to defeat the dragons.  <br /><br />"Names Revealed While in Disguise "  ?  hmmmmm...........<br /><br />What photos/videos were seen recently ?  Drivers License, Pablo, Murray in Court,Spike Lee ??  <br /><br />Love You All          :icon_cool: <br /><br /><br /><br />
  • Hello all, happy new year! I would have been here to sooner to say I'm still abroad the hoax train, but I was suffering from a nasty hangover yesterday. Anywho, thank you Front for your words in this time of confusion/frustration for some. I can assure you I will be patient in the "waiting room" for as long as it takes. After all, I have never known a doctor to be on time for appointments :icon_e_wink:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1357159637:
    <br /><br />"Rays of truth shall cast out the lies."<br /><br />Truth will prevail and conquer all. I will wait for those rays of truth which will break through sooner or later.<br /><br />Thank you for your enlightening caresses, Front.<br /><br />Wishing you LOVE & LIGHT in 2013.<br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />I love it !!! Thanks!!!  :icon_razz:
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Thanks @Front for your words.<br /><br />But, at the moment, I am just feeling like this: <br /><br />tumblr_m6ej84XO3N1rst6or.gif<br /><br />Can´t help it....
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1357160014:
    <br />Thanks for the poems Front.  <br /><br />Sorry to hear about complications but I'm praying that it all works out.  Time and patience is needed if we are going to defeat the dragons.  <br /><br />[size=12pt]"Names Revealed While in Disguise "  ?  hmmmmm...........[/size]<br /><br />What photos/videos were seen recently ?  Drivers License, Pablo, Murray in Court,Spike Lee ??  <br /><br />Love You All          :icon_cool:<br />
    <br /><br />was thinking... I like his hands<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />
  • on 1357160996:
    <br />Thanks @Front for your words.<br /><br />But, at the moment, I am just feeling like this: <br /><br />tumblr_m6ej84XO3N1rst6or.gif<br /><br />Can´t help it....<br />
    <br /><br />I just have to get this out of my system....VAMPIRE DIARIES! Sorry  :-[<br />@MaryK I agree  :bearhug: . I keep re-reading Front's poems to try and figure out a single interpretation but I still feel a little disappointed, though I know it won't last forever. We just have to continue to smile and keep the faith. <br /><br />make-someone-smile.jpg
  • [size=18pt][/size]
    on 1357100608:
    <br />
    on 1357037752:
    <br />
    on 1357022483:
    <br />Anyone seen this on the TMZ page on the side? <br /><br />RR_mysterious_deaths_4.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Hummm... tks for sharing!<br /><br /><br />    12/30/2012    [size=12pt]9[/size]:00 PM PST <br /><br />1+2+3+2+1+2 = [size=12pt]11[/size] <br /><br />[size=12pt]9/11 ! [/size]  :icon_eek: :suspect:<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/photos/2012/12/12/mysterious-celebrity-deaths/images/2012/12/12/mysterious-deaths-04-jpg/
    <br /><br />---> http://www.tmz.com/2013/01/01/justin-bieber-ferrari-paparazzo-killed/<br /><br />tmzpaparaz.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />I am just wondering why Mj would be in Deception if we know Conrad Murray killed him. There was a trial and everything. The others like Marlyn Monroe, Princess Diana I agree we didn't find out anything how they died, and who killed them. Just an observation.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br /><br /><br />I am wondering if "Names revealed while in disguise" has to do with those who wronged MJ, lied about him, tried to destroy him.  If maybe we'll start seeing and hearing about these people, getting called out for what they did, before Michael comes back.  I don't know, the last 3 lines of Front's last post still have me wracking my brain and wondering what was missed. 
  • [size=18pt][/size]
    on 1357163192:
    <br /><br /><br /><br />I am wondering if "Names revealed while in disguise" has to do with those who wronged MJ, lied about him, tried to destroy him.  If maybe we'll start seeing and hearing about these people, getting called out for what they did, before Michael comes back.  I don't know, the last 3 lines of Front's last post still have me wracking my brain and wondering what was missed. <br />
    <br /><br />Hi Andrea,<br />I don't think so who wronged MJ, Really Mj did disguise himself in many ways. example he is PPPYT in twitter they call him Peter, I heard his voice in tiny chat OMG MJ for sure.  Pablo who is a spanish actor but when you see him dance he is a slim as MJ and if you see Pablo in pics he is fuller than MJ So I strongly believe Mj can be Pablo or Peter or both> He is just telling us. This is my opinion. much love and thank you for listening.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1357164136:
    <br />[size=18pt][/size]
    on 1357163192:
    <br /><br /><br /><br />I am wondering if "Names revealed while in disguise" has to do with those who wronged MJ, lied about him, tried to destroy him.  If maybe we'll start seeing and hearing about these people, getting called out for what they did, before Michael comes back.  I don't know, the last 3 lines of Front's last post still have me wracking my brain and wondering what was missed. <br />
    <br /><br />Hi Andrea,<br />I don't think so who wronged MJ, Really Mj did disguise himself in many ways. example he is PPPYT in twitter they call him Peter, I heard his voice in tiny chat OMG MJ for sure.  Pablo who is a spanish actor but when you see him dance he is a slim as MJ and if you see Pablo in pics he is fuller than MJ So I strongly believe Mj can be Pablo or Peter or both> He is just telling us. This is my opinion. much love and thank you for listening.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I don't think MJ is PPPYT or Pablo.  But who knows, that's just my opinion, thanks for sharing yours.<br /><br /><br />Who wronged MJ?  Lots of people (whose names will be revealed). "While in disguise" does not have to be literal, it could mean "while still 'dead' to the world".  I mean, that's a disguise of sorts, right?
  • *Sigh* Front, as I said on the other thread I worried when somebody said that MMcParland twitter account had become private that plus Paris' tweet "complications" made me straight away think that Michael had serious issues which didn't allow him to BAM at the right time (I am beginning to think that Murray is really in prison and waiting to get free), first of all I thank you for your two recent posts that although using poetry we could understand what Michael is going through  right now, (thank you Sim & Sarahli for your great effort to convey us what Front was meaning with his poems), if that is the case I send Michael all my strength to be able to solve those complications the best and safest way to be able to make his dream come true and right the wrongs with all the dignity he deserves.<br /><br />Concerning the: "Names Revealed While in Disguise" I think he was referring to TS / Back & Front and NEVER Pablo because he is not Michael although I have to confess that his last vid is very hoaxy but he is still not Michael his hips and legs are different than Michael, Michael's skeleton and Pablo's skeleton are different and now you will ask me how can you see their skeletons if they are dressed? because I have danced and I know dancer's skeletons by their movements, Pablo's pelvis and buttocks are more separate like wider however Michael's pelvis and buttocks are more closed like narrower.<br /><br />Front thank you very much for those explanations that we needed so badly.<br />↕<br />Michael I send you all my love and MAGIC POWER to face those dragons and don't forget that I will be waiting for you to come back in the damn waiting room  :bearhug:
    on 1357164757:
    <br />
    on 1357164136:
    <br />[size=18pt][/size]
    on 1357163192:
    <br /><br />Hi Andrea,<br />I don't think so who wronged MJ, Really Mj did disguise himself in many ways. example he is PPPYT in twitter they call him Peter, I heard his voice in tiny chat OMG MJ for sure.  Pablo who is a spanish actor but when you see him dance he is a slim as MJ and if you see Pablo in pics he is fuller than MJ So I strongly believe Mj can be Pablo or Peter or both> He is just telling us. This is my opinion. much love and thank you for listening.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I don't think MJ is PPPYT or Pablo.  But who knows, that's just my opinion, thanks for sharing yours.<br /><br /><br />Who wronged MJ?  Lots of people (whose names will be revealed). "While in disguise" does not have to be literal, it could mean "while still 'dead' to the world".  I mean, that's a disguise of sorts, right?<br />
    <br /><br />I agree ! Death is the best disguise any human being could ever wear , though I strongly doubt that it was what Front meant . I don't think that Pablo /Peter is Michael , I believe them to be seeking attention sick dudes , but who knows , right ? <br /><br />I believe that Front was talking about Michael disguising himself on the net using numerous nicknames that are somehow unique ( Back , Front , TS .. and most recently , the comments on that TMZ article that Sim posted on the other thread )
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1357144143:
    <br />Some time ago I found this quote on internet. I think it fits perfectly now...10pmtc3.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />So true!  The thing is, in all my years, in church and out, I’ve never found something so WORTH waiting for as, this—Michael.  Perhaps I have lost it, but that’s my inner core speaking, and I can’t just turn it off.  His  “This is it!” and everything hoax, has so convinced me that This is actually IT!  Otherwise, there’s nothing else that’s really grabbed my attention, though I’m happy with my life in general—family, friends, health, work and general world environment.<br /><br />Front, thanks for visiting, as you can see we’ve been in a bit of a conundrum and confusion. Not that you and your ‘friend’ TS had anything to do with it. :Crash: :icon_lol:  Your staying with us means more than you know, but maybe you do...<br />
    That first sliver of light<br />Illuminating a long-forgotten dark room <br />When the curtain is parted in the dead of night<br />Dragons and angels continue their fight<br />He will stand and face them all<br />Righting wrongs through his rise and fall
    <br />This reminds me of this:<br /><br />Screen+Shot+2011-09-25+at+6.19.40+PM.png<br /> holdmyjlj.jpg<br /><br /><br />
    Names revealed while in disguise <br />He says "Look closer, you have seen me of late"
    <br />Sim, there’s also the comments made by a ‘Conrad Murray’ along with the Addams family jingo for the Jacksons.<br />They had an interesting correlation to Front’s comment on Souza’s video post, “I like big butts!”<br />Weenie and banana!  Sorry, don’t mean to be offensive, but don’t know how else to say it.  We all know MJ's crazy sense of humor.<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,22164.msg434295.html#msg434295<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,23548.msg434660.html#msg434660<br /><br />I agree Sweetsunset, that Pablo's dance is not MJ's, but it is very close. His moves are like trying to put memorized MJ's moves into a song, BUT when MJ danced it was the music that created the dance within him. I do admit some possible hoax connections to MJ, for entertainment purposes, especially the connection of Chris Rock and the hot chocolate spill at Neverland. That one's never been explained away to my knowledge. But I could be wrong about Pablo/Sofurgofromashes.<br />
  • on 1357141230:
    <br />Complications i_deed<br />
    <br /><br />Hi front ! N is not missing anymore is it ? :O
    A liiittle bit off topic ( Sorry , I didn't know where to post this  :icon_e_sad: ) <br /><br />Karen Faye just tweeted someone
    HaHa....yeah, and I rode on the back. We defied the law and never wore helmets. Mike drove so fast no one could catch us.....dah. [size=12pt]It's only January 2nd and absurd rumors keep comin'[/size]. RT @DusicaBergmann: @wingheart Hello Karen, i've read the other day that Michael possesed a Harley and was a biker. Never heard that before. True or False? (from http://tl.gd/kj5b3k)
    <br /><br />Am i reading too much into it or there IS something fishy about that tweet ?  :confused:
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1357146609:
    <br />A caress like a whisper<br />Sustained on a gentle breeze<br />He says "Listen closely, please"<br />While the storm continues to rage in the night<br />Crashing fiercely against this plight<br />The sun will rise, revealing a new dawn<br />That light we've yearned for, for so long<br />Rays of truth shall cast out the lies<br />Names revealed while in disguise <br />[size=12pt]He says "Look closer, you have seen me of late"[/size]<br />Oh, what magic illusions can create!<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Sims screenshot from the cancelled World Music Awards perhaps? [/size]<br /><br />bam011.jpg<br /><br />Thanks Front - <br /><br />I'm still hangin' in there.
  • on 1357167565:
    <br /><br />I agree Sweetsunset, that Pablo's dance is not MJ's, but it is very close. His moves are like trying to put memorized MJ's moves into a song, BUT when MJ danced it was the music that created the dance within him. I do admit some possible hoax connections to MJ, for entertainment purposes, especially the connection of Chris Rock and the hot chocolate spill at Neverland. That one's never been explained away to my knowledge. But I could be wrong about Pablo/Surgofromashes.<br />
    <br /><br />Chris Rock = Christmas Tucker  :icon_lol:<br /><br />It was explained by Pearljr, she said that PPPYT tweeted a pic with a cup of chocolate and marshmallows before Christ Tucker talked about it in the Foot and hand print Ceremony where Justin Bieber was the conductor.
  • on 1357170576:
    <br />
    on 1357146609:
    <br />A caress like a whisper<br />Sustained on a gentle breeze<br />He says "Listen closely, please"<br />While the storm continues to rage in the night<br />Crashing fiercely against this plight<br />The sun will rise, revealing a new dawn<br />That light we've yearned for, for so long<br />Rays of truth shall cast out the lies<br />Names revealed while in disguise <br />[size=12pt]He says "Look closer, you have seen me of late"[/size]<br />Oh, what magic illusions can create!<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Sims screenshot from the cancelled World Music Awards perhaps? [/size]<br /><br />bam011.jpg<br /><br />Thanks Front - <br /><br />I'm still hangin' in there.<br />
    <br /><br />Many cancelations lately, WMAs, BAM? hmmmm!! :icon_eek:
  • Thank you front.  :icon_bounce:<br /><br />We obviously need to open our eyes and look and think harder.<br /><br /><br />
    on 1357164757:
    <br /><br />I don't think MJ is PPPYT or Pablo.  But who knows, that's just my opinion, thanks for sharing <br />
    <br /><br />Makes two of us!<br /><br /><br /><br />Front post makes me wonder, Have we seen him and missed him? In a literal disguise? Or figurative? Or a new photograph, that we are assuming is old. WMA pic? Or here on the forum?<br /><br /><br />Mjonmind I thought of the same thing when I read the word curtain  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />