Official back & Front thread

Comments

• skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    on 1357147722:
    <br />well...Sim, it could be. All the people are planted everywhere for 'showing us the way to go'<br /><br />check this link out... "i'll be there" >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiH97QQUwl4<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :michael_jackson-1135:  :smiley_abuv: :bearhug:<br /><br />
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    that how Its REALLY Feels)))))))))))))))))))))) :michael-jackson:<br /><br /><br /> :TongueOutSmiley:<br /><br /><br />NOFIGHTI_G!@<;3
  • hopihopi Posts: 195
    Well, well, well... just wanna say "Thank you" to Front and everyone else here  :smiley_abuv: <br />It's all about patience since years and I'm thankful for the companions who are patient with me...  :beerchug:<br />Time will tell although  :abouttime: Time is a valuable  thing and as long as we don't waste it - it's (at least for me) ok to wait.<br />So hold on and enjoy yourself while sitting in front of the screen  :compute: and thank you again for being here @everyone...<br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1357141230:
    <br />Complications i_deed<br />No substance to beg or plead<br />Patience is all consuming of time<br />Seemingly without reason or rhyme<br />Believe in your heart you will get what you need<br />When the time comes to set the truth free<br /><br />That first sliver of light<br />Illuminating a long-forgotten dark room <br />When the curtain is parted in the dead of night<br />Dragons and angels continue their fight<br />He will stand and face them all<br />Righting wrongs through his rise and fall<br />
    <br /><br />I love you Michael.
  • thank you MJonmind :)<br /><br /><br />
    And you know the ‘seeing him of late’, could be multiple places, that we have listed.
    <br /><br />that's what i was thinking yesterday...we posted so many pics, it could've easily been one of them<br /><br />i'm thinking this >>><br /><br />vgno1g8hygbj9yipfe7w.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    on 1357193268:
    <br /> <br /> :icon_e_confused: Leilani, are you suggesting Cher is MJ in disguise?  :icon_neutral:<br />
    <br /><br />No, I thought it might have been a couple of weeks ago but there is no noticeable adams apple in those photos where she looks like him, and I was very suspicious back then but now... it's still nagging me... what's up with her look? why does she look a lot like Michael?  and styling herself that brings that kind of headlines up? I have always loved Cher and I have always found her unique in her style... <br /><br />I wonder if there is something to pay attention to concerning her?<br /><br />haha, Or maybe Michael is running around mixing it up looking like other people adding his own normal look into it as well as to confuse people... what media would be mad enough to report it's Michael if he is looking like another celeb but a hint of himself? <br /><br />seriously though, I don't think it's Michael in disguise although it would be funny as but no.. <br /><br /><br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Thriller4ever, IMO that pic does not say Michael to me. Something about the eyes and more, feels like someone else. I don't think it's him.
  • Hi Front <br />Thank you again for your mysterious poems that attempt to help us understand what MJ is planning and thinking right now :)<br /><br />I find it really interesting reading your posts and to be honest they give me something to look forward to and investigate, all in the hope or beLIEve that MJ IS is still here and will BAM soon! lol <br /><br />I don't know how much longer I can hope and rely on that happening now though with us approaching 4 years, it seems less and less likely that he will come back. I just want a sure sign he is ok, im not that selfish that I just want him to BAM for my sake but I do feel more like as every day goes by, I may have to soon accept that he just is not coming back .... <br /><br />I hope that is not the case as MJ is a massive part of my life as he is all of our lives, and the thought of him never coming back sickens me!<br /><br />But I keep my faith in MJ and all of you! I wish you all a happy new year aswell! :)<br /><br />with the L.O.V.E!!!
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    @Front...thanks for stopping by and for the beautiful poems.  Although I sense a 'melancholy' mood on your end...as always, your words are laced with hope...and they are much appreciated, especially during dark times.<br /><br />I do worry and wonder about the 'complications'...while knowing that we most likely won't be able to know what they were/are and how they impacted things on that end.  I tend to think, though, that the 'plan' would've included a back-up plan (or several), in case something unexpected happened to throw a wrench into things...after all, the plan was 'rock-solid' and Mike's been known not to put all eggs in one basket.  So, I'm just hoping that whatever the complications were/are...they aren't too serious and that the stumbling block can and will be overcome.<br /><br />I hope that despite the complications...Mike and all the Jacksons have had a safe and healthy start of 2013.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
    This statement means that WMA will be in Spring? between March and June??<br /><br />
    It is with deep regret that we have to announce that World Music Awards is postponed until 2013 due to several logistic and immigration issues. Several of our international performing acts have been unable to get work permits so we are asking for your comprehension at this difficult moment and promise to give you all a great world class show this coming Spring
  •   Hello evrybody,  HAappy New Years. All this talk about WMA is very interesting. Because looking at fronts message, referring to the the part about seeing him of late, that fits the WMA picture perfectly,the curtains being parted, I mean the picture says so many words. If you looked at the slide show that's was on the official site, all the the artist were basically in performance, except for Michael, who was just walking politely through parted curtains...<br /> <br />Also I looked up the WMA, to learn a bit more about it, and have learn a bit more. It was founded by Prince Albert II of Monaco, who happens to be good friends with Michael. This award show is usually held in Monte Carlo. Though when it is not held in Monte Carlo, it was held in 2004 Las vegas,  then 2005 california, then 2006 London england, went back to Monte carlo in 2007 and 2008, no WMA in 2009,  :smiley-vault-misc-150: and returned 2010 in Monte Carlo. It hasn't been one since. Until this expected Spring.... all of those places it occurs are places where michael has strong connections. He's very respected at this award ceremony, He has 16 awards totally, the most of any male artist, mariah Carey tops him with 17. BUt since he's been dead to the world for 3 1/2 years it would be weird to put him as a ad for the upcoming awards how. I'm not complaining I love seeing Michael everywhere possible, but strange of them to do that.  Maybe we should pay close attention to Monte Carlo as well. Its about to get real interesting...
  • So I've come to the realization that I'm okay with the fact that BAM hasn't happened yet. It keeps the hoax going and I've just realized how much of a grip it has on me. I was in the ER last night with chest pains and tingling in my limbs, and the only thing I could think about was the straight bars on the stretcher from the autopsy photo and how the bars on the stretcher that I was on were curved. I leaned over the side of the stretcher to see if I could figure out the name of the manufacturer and sure enough it was Stryker! The nurses were looking at me like I was crazy because I was taking pictures of the stretcher. :icon_lol: I will post the picture later; I'm having some issues with my Internet connection.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1357249658:
    <br />So I've come to the realization that I'm okay with the fact that BAM hasn't happened yet. It keeps the hoax going and I've just realized how much of a grip it has on me. I was in the ER last night with chest pains and tingling in my limbs, and the only thing I could think about was the straight bars on the stretcher from the autopsy photo and how the bars on the stretcher that I was on were curved. I leaned over the side of the stretcher to see if I could figure out the name of the manufacturer and sure enough it was Stryker! The nurses were looking at me like I was crazy because I was taking pictures of the stretcher. :icon_lol: I will post the picture later; I'm having some issues with my Internet connection.<br />
    <br />Oh no, I hope you're okay? Are you feeling better now? About looking at the stretcher you were on, that's funny. MJ's hoax has had such a hard-core effect on us all!<br /><br />Kiwigon, welcome, and great first post!<br />From things I've read seems many didn't even think it was going to go ahead, even with the Sandy Hook and Visa excuses.<br />One comment from Stevie Wonder was,  "I saw that coming."  :icon_lol:<br />But MJ knows Prince Albert well, and he could be in on the hoax, so who knows what's coming!!
  • on 1357231174:
    <br />This statement means that WMA will be in Spring? between March and June??<br /><br />
    It is with deep regret that we have to announce that World Music Awards is postponed until 2013 due to several logistic and immigration issues. Several of our international performing acts have been unable to get work permits so we are asking for your comprehension at this difficult moment and promise to give you all a great world class show this coming Spring
    <br />
    <br /><br />IDK but I find it very fishy that WMA and BAM has been canceled due to last momment complications so if WMA have been postponed until next Spring and they are gonna give us a great world class show, does it mean MJ is gonna be there?  :affraid: I can't imagine another better great world class show though!  :icon_bounce:
  • on 1357236795:
    <br />  Hello evrybody,  HAappy New Years. All this talk about WMA is very interesting. Because looking at fronts message, referring to the the part about seeing him of late, that fits the WMA picture perfectly,the curtains being parted, I mean the picture says so many words. If you looked at the slide show that's was on the official site, all the the artist were basically in performance, except for Michael, who was just walking politely through parted curtains...<br /> <br />Also I looked up the WMA, to learn a bit more about it, and have learn a bit more. It was founded by Prince Albert II of Monaco, who happens to be good friends with Michael. This award show is usually held in Monte Carlo. Though when it is not held in Monte Carlo, it was held in 2004 Las vegas,  then 2005 california, then 2006 London england, went back to Monte carlo in 2007 and 2008, no WMA in 2009,  :smiley-vault-misc-150: and returned 2010 in Monte Carlo. It hasn't been one since. Until this expected Spring.... all of those places it occurs are places where michael has strong connections. He's very respected at this award ceremony, He has 16 awards totally, the most of any male artist, mariah Carey tops him with 17. BUt since he's been dead to the world for 3 1/2 years it would be weird to put him as a ad for the upcoming awards how. I'm not complaining I love seeing Michael everywhere possible, but strange of them to do that.  Maybe we should pay close attention to Monte Carlo as well. Its about to get real interesting...<br />
    <br /><br />Welcome Kiwigon and thanks for sharing after reading your post I am sure that WMA's delayed has something to do with Michael or at least I hope so.
  • on 1357231174:
    <br />This statement means that WMA will be in Spring? between March and June??<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Do you think MJ will be there?......Someone also told me that if Michael will comeback, he'll Bam before June 25,2013..so maybe this??IDK...just my opinion
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    MJ's Bam will be it's own event. He doesn't need to ruin anyone else's big event by overshadowing all other artists who are slated to receive awards or perform at an event.
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1357269346:
    <br />MJ's Bam will be it's own event. He doesn't need to ruin anyone else's big event by overshadowing all other artists who are slated to receive awards or perform at an event.<br />
    <br /><br />I agree. I was thinking maybe there'd be something about MJ at the event that could be connected to the bams day... maybe a clue...  :icon_question:
  • :-[ oopps sorry bout that!....hhmmm.....maybe one of the jackson family will participate there! :penguin:
  • thanks for the welcomes, I've been following the hoax since 2009, I was completely heartbroken at the fact Michael wouldn't be with us, it tore me to pieces. I was at work when it happened toppled over with disbelief, whilst my phone goes off in a rage with text and calls from everybody I knew. The radio (I worked in the JFK post service building) playing Micheal Jackson "don't stop til you get enough" in the background. I had already made arrangements for the night to make an extra $1000 dollars off the books, so pulling myself through this arrangement was excrusiating, my mind wasn't there and everywhere I turned was Michael, his music his face on TV. While i stood stranded in the middle of the street at 11pm that night, a car rolls pass playing the same song, and I knew something wasnt right. June 25 2009 I was getting ready, making money, by any means, because in July I was going to be flying to Europe for a months stay, I just knew I was going to see Michael during my last leg of the trip. It was a tour through Europe starting in switzerland, going through several other countries Germany France to name a few, and it ended with a 7 day stay in London. He made those speeches about this being it, and I was going to be there while it was it. Sadly, I didn't get that chance to see the king of pop, as I walked the streets of London, alone with no familiar faces those last 7 days the feeling of England was so hurt and sad,. Again Michael everywhere as if he were their king, their prince, his posters and logos right next to the queens, he was the only familiar face, like family almost, heart broken and just plain devastated. I bought a few magazines, posters, large ones too, I struggled to get those home unscaved lolz, but it hurt, for a long time. But knew, it was odd there was no funeral, not much of any explanations, what was going on! I got back to the states, and information started to roll in and that's when i became a believer. <br /><br /> Also I would like to add, that I too believe the WMA is just a circuit for more information. Big information. Don't think BAM will actually happen at an award ceremony but there are so many clues pointing to the WMA being an iceberg to a titanic like hoax, if you know what I mean.definetly a program to be paying close attention too, as we look closer into the clues given. When it all goes down, I think it'll be going down fast.that would also go perfect with the 4 years to get it right, spoken from the king himself. Can't get any better than from the king himself...
  • on 1357249658:
    <br />So I've come to the realization that I'm okay with the fact that BAM hasn't happened yet. It keeps the hoax going and I've just realized how much of a grip it has on me. I was in the ER last night with chest pains and tingling in my limbs, and the only thing I could think about was the straight bars on the stretcher from the autopsy photo and how the bars on the stretcher that I was on were curved. I leaned over the side of the stretcher to see if I could figure out the name of the manufacturer and sure enough it was Stryker! The nurses were looking at me like I was crazy because I was taking pictures of the stretcher. :icon_lol: I will post the picture later; I'm having some issues with my Internet connection.<br />
    <br /><br />you just gave me the best laugh i've had from here in a while. so glad your ok
    on 1357269346:
    <br />MJ's Bam will be it's own event. He doesn't need to ruin anyone else's big event by overshadowing all other artists who are slated to receive awards or perform at an event.<br />
    <br /><br />I kind of disagree, because he overshadowed Farrah Fawcett's death and didn't suspend his plans, I don't really think anyone can really say what Michael would or would not do, when or how he will BAM, guesses are one thing but to state with surety he would not is another and no one but those in the know with Michael can do/say.<br /><br />Also if he bam at the end, it would make no difference regardless to BAM before or after the date of the event... on his own stage and date or on a worldwide event... it will still overshadow all celebrities no matter what or when...
  • on 1357273684:
    <br />
    on 1357269346:
    <br /><br />I kind of disagree, because he overshadowed Farrah Fawcett's death and didn't suspend his plans, I don't really think anyone can really say what Michael would or would not do, when or how he will BAM, guesses are one thing but to state with surety he would not is another and no one but those in the know with Michael can do/say.<br /><br />Also if he bam at the end, it would make no difference regardless to BAM before or after the date of the event... on his own stage and date or on a worldwide event... it will still overshadow all celebrities no matter what or when...<br />
    <br /><br />                          [size=10pt]+1[/size]
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1357273684:
    <br />
    on 1357269346:
    <br /><br />I kind of disagree, because he overshadowed Farrah Fawcett's death and didn't suspend his plans, I don't really think anyone can really say what Michael would or would not do, when or how he will BAM, guesses are one thing but to state with surety he would not is another and no one but those in the know with Michael can do/say.<br /><br />Also if he bam at the end, it would make no difference regardless to BAM before or after the date of the event... on his own stage and date or on a worldwide event... it will still overshadow all celebrities no matter what or when...<br />
    <br /><br />Farrah Fawcett didn't plan to receive a great deal of media attention and acclimation for her achievements on 6/25/09. Apples n oranges.
    on 1357276633:
    <br />
    on 1357273684:
    <br />
    on 1357269346:
    <br /><br />Farrah Fawcett didn't plan to receive a great deal of media attention and acclimation for her achievements on 6/25/09. Apples n oranges.<br />
    <br /><br />But his fake death over shadowed her real death, everyone gave more tributes to Michael than they did Farrah, AND the segment that was meant to be run just on her, in memory was shared with Michael. In honor of both of them.. One real death, one fake death.... I don't think it's apples and oranges, yes different venue/event to the awards but same sentiments on the whole topic of overshadowing or taking center stage which is what you were speaking of and what I am referring to. <br /><br />And what's not to say that if he was to BAM at the end of a large event, all those who are receiving an award or even half of them was already to know about it? Most of the artists these days were inspired by Michael to begin with, what's not to say they would even care about sharing the event with him? what's not to say that because of his BAM their achievements in that event it all goes down in history, with their names on it. Nothing is ever mentioned without mentioning others.. if he was to BAM then the articles would also mention the artists who won awards that night. Again just my thoughts on it.