Official back & Front thread

Comments

• on 1357144143:
    <br />10pmtc3.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />To me Michael is ALWAYS and 4ever worth waiting for him. :icon_razz:<br /><br />This world just doesn't feel right anymore since he's gone... So I try to keep my patience until it will be alright again. :woohoo2:<br /><br />Keep the faith and L.O.V.E. for Mike and thank you all for standing together.
  • on 1357153507:
    <br />
    on 1357147543:
    <br />
    on 1357147225:
    on 1357146609:
    A caress like a whisper<br />Sustained on a gentle breeze<br />He says "Listen closely, please"<br />While the storm continues to rage in the night<br />Crashing fiercely against this plight<br />The sun will rise, revealing a new dawn<br />That light we've yearned for, for so long<br />Rays of truth shall cast out the lies<br />[size=12pt]Names revealed while in disguise [/size]<br />He says "Look closer, you have seen me of late"<br />Oh, what magic illusions can create!
    <br /><br />thatssotrue_1419_1330038203.gif
    <br /><br />Those last 3 verses make me think of "PABLO" ! <br />OK! I've said IT!  :affraid:<br />Please don't shoot me!!  porte_peur.gif  run.gif<br />
      OMG  That was my first thought, Pablo.  I  really believe maybe not all but  most of those videos are Michael.  I just keep studying them and am wowed<br />
    <br />[size=10pt]<br />YEP YEP YEP...I'M WITH YOU GUYS. <br />Pearl Jr has also been talking about PPPYT or Pablo.  :penguin: [/size]
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1357171487:
    <br />Thank you front.  :icon_bounce:<br /><br />We obviously need to open our eyes and look and think harder.<br /><br /><br />
    on 1357164757:
    <br /><br />I don't think MJ is PPPYT or Pablo.  But who knows, that's just my opinion, thanks for sharing <br />
    <br /><br />Makes two of us!<br /><br /><br /><br />Front post makes me wonder, Have we seen him and missed him? In a literal disguise? Or figurative? Or a new photograph, that we are assuming is old. WMA pic? Or here on the forum?<br /><br /><br />Mjonmind I thought of the same thing when I read the word curtain  :icon_e_wink:<br />
    <br /><br />I don't think PPPYT or Pablo is MJ. nope... *brings out the magnifying glass again* :icon_geek:<br /><br />Names revealed while in disguise <br />He says "Look closer, you have seen me of late"<br />Oh, what magic illusions can create! <br /><br />yup this is recent.  :icon_mrgreen: imo<br /><br />1221-subasset-michael-jackson-driverslicense-1.jpg<br />
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1357172121:
    <br />
    on 1357153507:
    <br />
    on 1357147543:
    <br />
    on 1357147225:
    on 1357146609:
    A caress like a whisper<br />Sustained on a gentle breeze<br />He says "Listen closely, please"<br />While the storm continues to rage in the night<br />Crashing fiercely against this plight<br />The sun will rise, revealing a new dawn<br />That light we've yearned for, for so long<br />Rays of truth shall cast out the lies<br />[size=12pt]Names revealed while in disguise [/size]<br />He says "Look closer, you have seen me of late"<br />Oh, what magic illusions can create!
    <br /><br />thatssotrue_1419_1330038203.gif
    <br /><br />Those last 3 verses make me think of "PABLO" ! <br />OK! I've said IT!  :affraid:<br />Please don't shoot me!!  porte_peur.gif  run.gif<br />
      OMG  That was my first thought, Pablo.  I  really believe maybe not all but  most of those videos are Michael.  I just keep studying them and am wowed<br />
    <br />[size=10pt]<br />YEP YEP YEP...I'M WITH YOU GUYS. <br />Pearl Jr has also been talking about PPPYT or Pablo.  :penguin: [/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Pearl Jr. has been talking about all kinds of crap. PPPYT is a troll, he banned me already in his over crowded chatroom in 2009 for calling him out on his BS. Pablo is an impersonator.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1357172426:
    <br /><br />Names revealed while in disguise <br />He says "Look closer, you have seen me of late"<br />Oh, what magic illusions can create! <br /><br />yup this is recent.  :icon_mrgreen: imo<br /><br />1221-subasset-michael-jackson-driverslicense-1.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /><br />O_o nice one!  When you see the two together like that, WOW.  Could be!  Or...?
  • Re Pablo: besides front says you have seen me OF LATE, Pablo has been uploading videos for ages.<br /><br />I don't think somehow front means disguise as in MJ dancing with mask on.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    Front wrote:
    Names revealed while in disguise<br />He says "Look closer, you have seen me of late"<br />Oh, what magic illusions can create!
    <br /><br />
    on 1357174435:
    <br />I don't think somehow front means disguise as in MJ dancing with mask on.
    <br /><br />Well what does he mean by disguise then?<br /><br />For the record: I don't care about Pearl Jr and her fake-PPYT.<br />To me PABLO [whomever he is] is NOT related to Pearl Jr nor PPYT.<br /><br />If Front doesn't refer to Pablo (mask-disguised dancer), then the 2 recent photos we've seen of him [the WMA pic & the driver's license pic ] seem the best 2 possible options! I've thought since the beginning that they looked like a recent photo of Michael's... Maybe the "disguise" is some make-up or some Photoshop work intentionally made on those 2 pics in order to make them look as if they were from years before... to create confusion  :icon_e_wink:
  • on 1357175668:
    <br />
    Front wrote:
    Names revealed while in disguise<br />He says "Look closer, you have seen me of late"<br />Oh, what magic illusions can create!
    <br /><br />
    on 1357174435:
    <br /><br />Well what does he mean by disguise then?<br /><br />Maybe the "disguise" is some make-up or some Photoshop work intentionally made on those 2 pics in order to make them look as if they were from years before... to create confusion  :icon_e_wink:<br />
    <br /><br />That's what Im leaning towards, for the moment anyway. But who knows. All we can do is drag up everything we've seen lately and look at it again, and more closely...<br /><br />So exciting!
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    heartofgold: I saw your com about Lady Diana... see more on this thread  :icon_e_wink: ---> http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,21495.100/topicseen.html<br /><br />
    on 1357171464:
    Many cancelations lately, WMAs, BAM? hmmmm!! :icon_eek:
    Yeah!  :icon_lol: We can add this ^^ to the list started by  @leilani81MjonMind: I read what you wrote re-the rude comments on TMZ... I don't know... I think it's gotta be something visual [pics or video] since Front said: "you have SEEN Sarahli: I loved your interpretation of Front's poems  :icon_e_wink:
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1357175668:
    <br />
    Front wrote:
    <br /><br />
    on 1357174435:
    <br /><br />Well what does he mean by disguise then?<br /><br />For the record: I don't care about Pearl Jr and her fake-PPYT.<br />To me PABLO [whomever he is] is NOT related to Pearl Jr nor PPYT.<br /><br />If Front doesn't refer to Pablo (mask-disguised dancer), then the 2 recent photos we've seen of him [the WMA pic & the driver's license pic ] seem the best 2 possible options! I've thought since the beginning that they looked like a recent photo of Michael's... Maybe the "disguise" is some make-up or some Photoshop work intentionally made on those 2 pics in order to make them look as if they were from years before... to create confusion  :icon_e_wink:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Sim, I posted the video of Paul because Front mentions Oh, what can create magical illusions!<br />That alone is an illusion, I lean more to WMA and more recent pic.  :icon_rolleyes:
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    I'm thinking the WMA picture too. Also, interesting connection to the "theme" of delays/cancellations too.<br /><br />That WMA picture also reminded me of Back saying : "I could always "see" a Silhouette on a Grand-stage, once again taking over the World"<br /><br />The DL pic looks fake to me...... photo-shopped from bits and pieces of old pictures of MJ (i.e. pictures from pre - 6/25/09)
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    I'm just thinking... <br /><br />Why Not Movie Award Shows? <br /><br />If you wanted to do movies when you come back, would you BAM on a music/singing/dancing themed stage or a film/acting/directing themed stage?
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1357178716:
    <br />I'm thinking the WMA picture too. Also, interesting connection to the "theme" of delays/cancellations too.<br /><br />That WMA picture also reminded me of Back saying : "I could always "see" a Silhouette on a Grand-stage, once again taking over the World"<br /><br />The DL pic looks fake to me...... photo-shopped from bits and pieces of old pictures of MJ (i.e. pictures from pre - 6/25/09)<br />
    <br /><br />I think there's a connection with WMA too. But I don't think the DL pic is fake.<br /><br />I also posted this in the tmz DL thread, just looking a little more closely at numbers:<br /><br />I think it's kind of interesting that the date is 7/21/2005 because we have.. 7 and 21=7 and 2+5 is 7 and the PHOTO SEO# is 7625 ...7 June 25? Last part of CM Booking No.: 6725<br />And also that tmz named the picture files as 1221-2michael-jackson-driverslicense-1 and 1221-subasset-michael-jackson-driverslicense-1
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1357182895:
    <br />I'm just thinking... <br /><br />Why Not Movie Award Shows? <br /><br />If you wanted to do movies when you come back, would you BAM on a music/singing/dancing themed stage or a film/acting/directing themed stage?<br />
    <br /><br />Agreed. People keep saying it's cheesy. To me, it doesn't matter where he BAMs. How often does someone as big as Michael fake their death? Oh right... never happened. And no one is going to watch Michael come back to life and go "WOW! How cheesy was that!"  :suspect: I think somewhere like an awards show would be good, for the reasons you said and also because millions of people will be watching. And those who aren't watching, all they have to do is log on to facebook/twitter/email or turn on the news and they'll find out big events that happened at the awards show.
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    And what's up with Cher????<br /><br />http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2035494/Cher-steps-face-mask.<br /><br />http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2246875/Cher-melts-sunshine-steps-dressed-Michael-Jackson-lookalike.html<br /><br />
    Who Is It? Cher melts into Michael Jackson as she steps out in the heat dressed like the king of pop<br /><br />article-2246875-167667ED000005DC-440_634x603.jpg<br />[/quote<br /><br />Might be off topic slightly<br />
  • on 1357146609:
    <br />A caress like a whisper<br />Sustained on a gentle breeze<br />He says "Listen closely, please"<br />While the storm continues to rage in the night<br />Crashing fiercely against this plight<br />The sun will rise, revealing a new dawn<br />That light we've yearned for, for so long<br />Rays of truth shall cast out the lies<br />Names revealed while in disguise <br />He says "Look closer, you have seen me of late"<br /><br /><br /><br />Front you made me cry. Happy tears. sigh...im tired. <br />Oh, what magic illusions can create!<br />
  • on 1357147225:
    <br />
    on 1357146609:
    <br />A caress like a whisper<br />Sustained on a gentle breeze<br />He says "Listen closely, please"<br />While the storm continues to rage in the night<br />Crashing fiercely against this plight<br />The sun will rise, revealing a new dawn<br />That light we've yearned for, for so long<br />Rays of truth shall cast out the lies<br />Names revealed while in disguise <br />He says "Look closer, you have seen me of late"<br />Oh, what magic illusions can create!<br />
    <br /><br /><br />thatssotrue_1419_1330038203.gif<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />Andrea you made me laugh thru my tears. This poem feeds my much needed MJ filled soul. But your little sesame street guy and his book made me laugh and smile. Thanks.
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1357184098:
    <br />And what's up with Cher????<br /><br />http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2035494/Cher-steps-face-mask.<br /><br />http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2246875/Cher-melts-sunshine-steps-dressed-Michael-Jackson-lookalike.html<br /><br />
    Who Is It? Cher melts into Michael Jackson as she steps out in the heat dressed like the king of pop<br /><br />article-2246875-167667ED000005DC-440_634x603.jpg<br />[/quote<br /><br />Might be off topic slightly<br />
    <br /><br />Not at all.  Cher was in a movie called "THE MASK"  :WTF:<br /><br />I gotta say, if that is Cher's actual skin, it looks like silly putty!  <br /><br />Anyone else thinkin' what I'm thinkin?
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br /><br /><br />@loveratheart4mj - glad you liked it and thank you too - your comment made me smile!
  • on 1357141230:
    <br />Complications i_deed<br />No substance to beg or plead<br />Patience is all consuming of time<br />Seemingly without reason or rhyme<br />Believe in your heart you will get what you need<br />When the time comes to set the truth free<br /><br />That first sliver of light<br />Illuminating a long-forgotten dark room <br />When the curtain is parted in the dead of night<br />Dragons and angels continue their fight<br />He will stand and face them all<br />Righting wrongs through his rise and fall<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Oh yeah. can you just simply give up. See people are tired of false hope.<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,23553.0/topicseen.html
  • <br /> :icon_e_confused: Leilani, are you suggesting Cher is MJ in disguise?  :icon_neutral:
  • on 1357189054:
    <br />
    on 1357141230:
    <br />Complications i_deed<br />No substance to beg or plead<br />Patience is all consuming of time<br />Seemingly without reason or rhyme<br />Believe in your heart you will get what you need<br />When the time comes to set the truth free<br /><br />That first sliver of light<br />Illuminating a long-forgotten dark room <br />When the curtain is parted in the dead of night<br />Dragons and angels continue their fight<br />He will stand and face them all<br />Righting wrongs through his rise and fall<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Oh yeah. can you just simply give up. See people are tired of false hope.<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,23553.0/topicseen.html<br />
    <br /><br /><br />@ front, with all respect to Guestfortheday, he or she speaks for themselves and not for the group.  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />@ guest, you know I'm a fan of your posts, as I've said so in the past so it's not personal. Just hold tight things may change. We need two things, patience and time  :icon_e_wink:<br />
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1357183638:
    <br />
    on 1357182895:
    <br />I'm just thinking... <br /><br />Why Not Movie Award Shows? <br /><br />If you wanted to do movies when you come back, would you BAM on a music/singing/dancing themed stage or a film/acting/directing themed stage?<br />
    <br /><br />Agreed. People keep saying it's cheesy. To me, it doesn't matter where he BAMs. How often does someone as big as Michael fake their death? Oh right... never happened. And no one is going to watch Michael come back to life and go "WOW! How cheesy was that!"  :suspect: I think somewhere like an awards show would be good, for the reasons you said and also because millions of people will be watching. And those who aren't watching, all they have to do is log on to facebook/twitter/email or turn on the news and they'll find out big events that happened at the awards show.<br />
    <br /><br />I took a look at their website and find nothing to indicate that they have rescheduled.  Odd that there is no mention.  AND I did a google search and there have been no updates since December 20th even though the language of this article would indicate that the awards were not canceled, but merely delayed.  :affraid:<br /><br />
    The World Music Awards, which were scheduled to air on Thursday, have been postponed due to multiple visa issues.<br /><br />Producers John Martinotti and Marcol International said that the awards ceremony was also being delayed due to the tragic elementary school shooting in Newtown, Connecticut last week.
    <br /><br />http://24-7kpop.com/2012/12/20/world-music-awards-postponed-due-to-visa-issues-recent-tragedy/<br /><br />DELAYED??? POSTPONED due to visa COMPLICATIONS!!!! 
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Thriller4ever was the first to suggest this:<br />
    so was it TMZ's "stone-faced stare", the DL pic ?
    <br />This pic from TII is the last we've seen him, and IMO could easily match the DL pic. What do you guys think? Just the face is tilted up.<br /><br />dlicenhxh.jpg<br /><br />Adi<br />
    Sims screenshot from the cancelled World Music Awards perhaps?
    <br />And you know the ‘seeing him of late’, could be multiple places, that we have listed.<br /><br />Leilani81, I like how the first link about Cher said twice:<br />
    Looks familiar? Cher appeared to be channeling the image of the [size=12pt]much-loved[/size] late great singer Michael Jackson
    <br />I don’t think we would have read that a few years ago. Progress!
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    on 1357141230:
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]Grammy Awards date set for Feb. 10, 2013 [/size]<br /><br /><br /><br />Re: Official back & Front thread<br />« Reply #16187 on: January 02, 2013, 06:10:09 PM »<br />A caress like a whisper<br />Sustained on a gentle breeze<br />He says "Listen closely, please"<br />While the storm continues to rage in the night<br />Crashing fiercely against this plight<br />The sun will rise, revealing a new dawn<br />That light we've yearned for, for so long<br />Rays of truth shall cast out the lies<br />Names revealed while in disguise <br />He says "Look closer, you have seen me of late"<br />Oh, what magic illusions can create!<br /><br /><br />tumblr_mfyqq0K3fy1rar7x2o1_1280.jpg<br /><br />MA/IKE->BELIEVE<br /><br />E>