Official back & Front thread

Comments

• I really love your words (all) and the strenght  :th_bravo:<br />This is the right mood to go forward  :icon_bounce:  :icon_bounce:  :icon_bounce:<br />don't lose faith and always believe ... especially in Michael  :penguin:  :penguin:  :penguin:<br />L.O.V.E. &  :smiley_abuv:<br />God bless you all and Happy New Year   :multiplespotting:
  • <br />grouphugg.gif
  • FrontFront Posts: 155
    Complications i_deed<br />No substance to beg or plead<br />Patience is all consuming of time<br />Seemingly without reason or rhyme<br />Believe in your heart you will get what you need<br />When the time comes to set the truth free<br /><br />That first sliver of light<br />Illuminating a long-forgotten dark room <br />When the curtain is parted in the dead of night<br />Dragons and angels continue their fight<br />He will stand and face them all<br />Righting wrongs through his rise and fall
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    ::)  :P<br /><br />It's too early in the day for Revelatio_s 12:7
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hi Front.  Interesting poem. <br />The line about dragons and angels continuing their fight causes one to think large...  the spiritual war being fought on a global and heavenly scale. That's a mighty big word picture you paint there.  <br />Does the next line....He will stand and face them all    have a messianic meaning as well as a metaphorical meaning.  Yeshua and Michael. <br />I've still got some patience left. Count me in... I'll for sure watch your Back.   
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Whoops....sorry people. Somehow  locked topic again. Must need new glasses.
  • peruvitperuvit Posts: 19
    on 1357142159:
    <br /> ::)  :P<br /><br />It's too early in the day for Revelatio_s 12:7<br />
    <br /> :LolLolLolLol:<br />Awesome Reaction!
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    Some time ago I found this quote on internet. I think it fits perfectly now...10pmtc3.jpg
  • jonojono Posts: 279
    Complications iNdeed...  :animal0017:<br /><br />Something tells me we should keep an eye on Murray and the 15 day extension? TS is still redirecting to those tweets...<br /><br />As long as Michael is OK we'll be fine here in the waiting room!  :icon_e_smile:<br /><br />Edit:<br />Complications... Makes me think that the BAM date is not written in stone after all... <br />There seems to be some very serious aspects of this that needs to be dealt with first... First things first, so to speak.
  • i guess...patience is the first of the three keys...
  • Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    [size=8pt]In Sweden we say "Den som väntar på något gott,väntar aldrig för länge" ="He who waits for something good never waits too long.(In other words, something good is worth waiting for) =Michael  :michael-jackson:[/size]
  • FrontFront Posts: 155
    A caress like a whisper<br />Sustained on a gentle breeze<br />He says "Listen closely, please"<br />While the storm continues to rage in the night<br />Crashing fiercely against this plight<br />The sun will rise, revealing a new dawn<br />That light we've yearned for, for so long<br />Rays of truth shall cast out the lies<br />Names revealed while in disguise <br />He says "Look closer, you have seen me of late"<br />Oh, what magic illusions can create!
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    Thank you Front for posting...<br />I hope and pray it's just a legal matter delay and that those complications aren't that serious as to ruin everything for Michael's plan.<br /><br /><br />
    on 1357141230:
    <br />Complications i_deed = There are complications as you suspect<br />No substance to beg or plead = I have nothing solid to offer you now nor will I beg you to wait/believe[it's up to you to decide!]<br />Patience is all consuming of time = I know patience is consuming you and your time<br />Seemingly without reason or rhyme = even if you think nothing makes sense<br />Believe in your heart you will get what you need = Believe in what your heart tells you because<br />When the time comes to set the truth free = you'll feel rewarded when the moment of truth comes<br /><br />That first sliver of light<br />Illuminating a long-forgotten dark room <br />When the curtain is parted in the dead of night<br />Dragons and angels continue their fight<br />He will stand and face them all<br />Righting wrongs through his rise and fall<br />
    <br /><br />This second part ^^ is too metaphorical for me to interpret it, but I think it refers to what TS also mentioned last year, about that battle that comes after the BAM!! The battle between the evil and the good in this world, it's the battle that Michael will lead with us, his Army of Love, in order to make that CHANGE that this sick world needs so badly. the biblical reference/parallel  to Archangel Michael is obvious so that the purpose is well understood. That also explains why Michael ordered those paintings of himself as Archangel Michael or as a saint warrior... it all fits with the purpose of this hoax and of what will happen after he returns! Nobody says he's Jesus, but he's trying to be/do like Jesus.... he also said this so many times before in interviews...<br /><br />mjarmyjjj.jpg<br /><br /><br />PS: I just wanted to post this when I saw Front's new post/poem lol it just completes his first one... insisting on the notion that the long waited TRUTH shal finally rise like the SUN at some point!! Thank you Front! these are much needed encouragements right now!  :bearhug: I can't wait!  :icon_bounce:<br /><br />
    on 1357146609:
    A caress like a whisper<br />Sustained on a gentle breeze<br />He says "Listen closely, please"<br />While the storm continues to rage in the night<br />Crashing fiercely against this plight<br />The sun will rise, revealing a new dawn<br />That light we've yearned for, for so long<br />Rays of truth shall cast out the lies<br />Names revealed while in disguise <br />He says "Look closer, you have seen me of late"<br />Oh, what magic illusions can create!
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1357146609:
    <br />A caress like a whisper<br />Sustained on a gentle breeze<br />He says "Listen closely, please"<br />While the storm continues to rage in the night<br />Crashing fiercely against this plight<br />The sun will rise, revealing a new dawn<br />That light we've yearned for, for so long<br />Rays of truth shall cast out the lies<br />Names revealed while in disguise <br />He says "Look closer, you have seen me of late"<br />Oh, what magic illusions can create!<br />
    <br /><br /><br />thatssotrue_1419_1330038203.gif
  • on 1357146609:
    <br />A caress like a whisper<br />Sustained on a gentle breeze<br />He says "Listen closely, please"<br />While the storm continues to rage in the night<br />Crashing fiercely against this plight<br />The sun will rise, revealing a new dawn<br />That light we've yearned for, for so long<br />Rays of truth shall cast out the lies<br />Names revealed while in disguise <br />He says "Look closer, you have seen me of late"<br />Oh, what magic illusions can create! <br />
    <br /><br />we get your message front...<br />you want us to have patience, let things unfold all by themselves.<br /><br />"you can't hurry L.O.V.E./B.A.M." <br /><br />And also keep our eyes, ears and open and look for hints and whispers.<br /><br />"While the storm continues to rage in the night<br />Crashing fiercely against this plight" >>> i guess this line indicated the ranting from some believers...<br /><br /><br />but one thing intrigues me ...<br /><br />He says "Look closer, you have seen me of late"<br /><br />Have we really seen MJ...and did not realize?<br /><br />of late (adv) : in the recent past<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • OMG Andrea...we both caught it!!!! haha!
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br /><br />Thanks Front for your continued presence.  There are so many here who are yearning for truth to be revealed, for goodness to prevail.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />@Thriller4ever ; :icon_lol:
  • so was it TMZ's "stone-faced stare", the DL pic ?
    on 1357147225:
    on 1357146609:
    A caress like a whisper<br />Sustained on a gentle breeze<br />He says "Listen closely, please"<br />While the storm continues to rage in the night<br />Crashing fiercely against this plight<br />The sun will rise, revealing a new dawn<br />That light we've yearned for, for so long<br />Rays of truth shall cast out the lies<br />[size=12pt]Names revealed while in disguise [/size]<br />He says "Look closer, you have seen me of late"<br />Oh, what magic illusions can create!
    <br /><br />thatssotrue_1419_1330038203.gif
    <br /><br />Those last 3 verses make me think of "PABLO" ! <br />OK! I've said IT!  :affraid:<br />Please don't shoot me!!  porte_peur.gif  run.gif
  • well...Sim, it could be. All the people are planted everywhere for 'showing us the way to go'<br /><br />check this link out... "i'll be there" >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiH97QQUwl4
    @Thriller4ever: Yes I saw it yesterday... it's the hoaxiest video he's made so far!  :icon_e_wink: short and so meaningful! very Michaelish!!  :icon_e_wink:
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    on 1357147225:
    <br />
    on 1357146609:
    <br />A caress like a whisper<br />Sustained on a gentle breeze<br />He says "Listen closely, please"<br />While the storm continues to rage in the night<br />Crashing fiercely against this plight<br />The sun will rise, revealing a new dawn<br />That light we've yearned for, for so long<br />Rays of truth shall cast out the lies<br />Names revealed while in disguise <br />He says "Look closer, you have seen me of late"<br />Oh, what magic illusions can create!<br />
    <br /><br /><br />thatssotrue_1419_1330038203.gif<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol:
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Hello Front. Thanks for the Light. Beautiful poems. I was going to ask for a snippet before but that's great!  :icon_geek:<br /><br />“Complications i_deed<br />No substance to beg or plead”<br /><br />Complications (see Paris latest tweet) occurred making BAM not possible now. We cannot have more answers than that.<br /><br />“Patience is all consuming of time<br />Seemingly without reason or rhyme”<br /><br />Our patience seems to be in vain because we don’t have answers now, but it isn’t the case.<br /><br />“Believe in your heart you will get what you need<br />When the time comes to set the truth free”<br /><br />We must tap into our faith to believe that we will get the answers we need. Only when the time is right can the truth be told. So again patience is the key.<br /><br />“That first sliver of light<br />Illuminating a long-forgotten dark room”<br /><br />The imminence of BAM has started to illuminate the world stage, a place long-forgotten by Michael?  :suspect: The direct contact/interaction with the world? A bit difficult to know what it is about. Still trying, lol but I hope this dark room turns into an enlightened space.<br /><br />“When the curtain is parted in the dead of night<br />Dragons and angels continue their fight”<br /><br />When the truth is revealed (or Michael is back) -- the battle will not be over. “Dead of night”: an indication of when BAM will occur maybe, unexpectedly.<br /><br />“He will stand and face them all<br />Righting wrongs through his rise and fall”<br /><br />Michael will fight to right the wrongs and this whatever it takes. It’s not complications that are going to stop him. The 2nd part makes me think of Back's post and this this part especially:<br /><br />"On 6-25-09, tIME took a literal backseat to the mOMENt. I could always "see" a Silhouette on a Grand-stage, once again taking over the World. Perhaps also parallel in holding to our proclamation that this was NOT a "comeback", but a take-over. This was it. And in a thunderous sense,
    it was. It just didn't dawn on me that that Grand Stage would be in the Heavens; A visual Staple-d to the Center of our minds for all eternity."<br /><br />Anyway just my little 2 cents. Still in the waiting room, hopefully we will not have to call BAMzified anonymous.  :icon_mrgreen:<br /><br />
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1357147543:
    <br />
    on 1357147225:
    on 1357146609:
    A caress like a whisper<br />Sustained on a gentle breeze<br />He says "Listen closely, please"<br />While the storm continues to rage in the night<br />Crashing fiercely against this plight<br />The sun will rise, revealing a new dawn<br />That light we've yearned for, for so long<br />Rays of truth shall cast out the lies<br />[size=12pt]Names revealed while in disguise [/size]<br />He says "Look closer, you have seen me of late"<br />Oh, what magic illusions can create!
    <br /><br />Those last 3 verses make me think of "PABLO" ! <br />OK! I've said IT!  :affraid:<br />Please don't shoot me!!  porte_peur.gif  run.gif<br />
    <br /><br />Wow  :thjajaja121: funny gif Andrea!<br /><br />Sim, I thought Pablo as well and I notice that it's nameS revealed -- so who else might it be about? Apart from Front and TS of course.
  • on 1357147543:
    <br />
    on 1357147225:
    on 1357146609:
    <br /><br />Those last 3 verses make me think of "PABLO" ! <br />OK! I've said IT!  :affraid:<br />Please don't shoot me!!  porte_peur.gif  run.gif<br />
      OMG  That was my first thought, Pablo.  I  really believe maybe not all but  most of those videos are Michael.  I just keep studying them and am wowed