Official back & Front thread

Comments

• _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Front, can you please come and state once and for all who you are and end up this neverending debate and lies that have been going on for more than 2 years? Do you think all this is necessary? We've had enough
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    front could maybe use a <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> . seems he got dropped like a hot rock for some reason . <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->
  • FrontFront Posts: 155
    A purely hypothetical presentation…….

Let's say, for a moment, that MJ was on this very board. Let's also say, for the sake of this hypothetical discussion, that MJ has "associates" that have a specific job to do directly related to the hoax--- IF, in fact, there is one. Now, let's say these "associates" were "planted" by MJ himself (whether or not MJ has planted them as himself, or planted them "behind the mask"/screen names---- it's irrelevant!) in the vast spectrum of the electronic world----better known as the Internet--- in order to sew the "seeds" from which fruition will fervently blossom when the TIME and "environment" have acquired specifically adept protocol to allow these "forces" to ripen.

In theory….. IF there is a hoax, let me assure every eye that's reading this and let me be very clear…..MJ has constructed the Plan of GENIUS. This is not some kiddie play in a tabloid arena that touts headlines about some blonde lady with big tits giving birth to a two-headed alien baby, now 1 year old and 98 pounds. Mmmm…..got milk? <!-- salbino/ -->albino/<!-- salbino/ -->

Furthermore, this is not some half-assed, half-witted plan that was hastily thrown together because "MJ had to make a quick escape" <----I'm quite sure yours truly is not the only one who has grown weary of hearing that particular theory. Moreover, this is not an arrangement executed by slack-jawed mouth-breathers walking around trying to find their nuts because somewhere along the way they lost the INTEGRITY and balls to carry out the Plan as MJ SEES FIT.

NOW……..would anyone be so damn selfish as to even inquire about that person's (or persons) identity <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> Absolutely!--- but for very good reasons. Believing every character that steps into the "hoax spotlight" would be most DEFINITELY a precursor to a catastrophic situation. As I have stated many times, do not take my words as Truth….for it cannot be altered, regardless! Careful consideration and illuminous observations will lead one to that Truth; gulping down spoon-fed words will not.

That said, I have nothing to lose and nothing to prove. My intention and purpose here is not to prove/win/lose or satisfy anyone or feel "accepted". Do not let curiosity & wishful thinking hinder perception. Do not become utterly transfixed on the future. Instead, focus on the moment…WHEN it arrives. Do not let curiosities create barriers to logic. You are in the forest……..what do you SEE? 1 tree? 2 trees? 1,000 trees? some animals? flowers? Unless FACTS become the focal point of logic, one will forever be inebriated with irrelevant technicalities and become lost in TIME trying to find that "magic potion" to satiate their curiosities. When the TIME comes, embrace the moment(s). The moment is HERE…..the moment is NOW…..the moment of "tomorrow" will be "today".

I suggest a cool, calm and caring approach to all things/people related to the hoax. Meticulous minds, scrutinizing eyes & understanding hearts <----those are HIGHLY under-rated assets.

Patience & perseverance are KEY. Why? Because he says so! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

p.s.s. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> suspicious mind--- thanx for the hug. Right back at ya. Don't worry about Front…he will be fine. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> T-r-u-s-t M-e!
  • Front - thank you for your post.

You are starting to impress me (not that you care <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> ). Perhaps it's because you haven't bowed yet to the pressure of identifying or proving who you are. Fakes oftentimes show their true colors by trying too hard to prove who they are (or aren't).

I have noticed that you are very well spoken, articulate, and English appears to be your first language. Your spelling is excellent. You appear to be educated. You also appear to be willing to play the waiting game with us. Your speech indicates that you are someone in adulthood who is mature either in age or at least thought processes. Of course this is my own perception of you and I know perceptions can be wrong. It doesn't tell anything about your character or motive. It's only an indication much like a temperature reading. I just wonder - are you deliberately lighting the match under the thermometer or do you really have a fever?

I am patient too and so with time I will continue to calmly watch and take notes like so many others on this forum. I am still watching...still reluctant to fully believe you but I am not discounting what you have to say just yet.

Blessings

P.S - I too am tired of the theory that MJ had to make a quick get away but please keep in mind that some people have not been able to devote as much time at this and therefore are still working through those issues in their minds. Patience and tolerance is needed because everyone is at a different stage of knowledge. The truth prevails in the end.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    FRONT

clapping.gif

Very well said. And very well explained it all. I'm sure that you understand why some of the believers are skeptical about you. It is because we were tried to be deceived many times. And unfortunately some of us got hurt and heartbroken by the so called insiders. After two years, people want to be sure when someone comes in with cryptic, interesting posts. They want to give their trust 100% to that person. It's all because they do not want to be heartbroken again. But they forget something. NOTHING can be too obvious in this hoax. The clues, slip-ups, insiders... Nothing can be too obvious or then it would lose all the magic, the illusion, the secrecy. Then it wouldn't be a hoax. You have to pick up every clue and every insider with grain of salt. But this doesn't mean that you have to ignore or think that the clue or the person is a fake from the beginning. Let's give it a chance. Let's listen what s/he has to say and then decide what to make of him/her. This is what I do always and thanks God that I was NEVER wrong about the trolls or the real insiders till today.

In this case, what I can offer is PATIENCE for both sides. Not only for us but also for you too Front. I'm SURE that you already have a huge patience but try to bare with us please. Do what you need to do because there're people here who have already realized your part here on the forum. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I'm sure the rest (well maybe not all of them but most of them) will be realizing it too. Thank you and God bless.
    <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    P.S - I too am tired of the theory that MJ had to make a quick get away but please keep in mind that some people have not been able to devote as much time at this and therefore are still working through those issues in their minds. Patience and tolerance is needed because everyone is at a different stage of knowledge. The truth prevails in the end.

Aaahhhh voice. Do you read my mind? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I can not tell how tired I am when I see that some people are running in circles AFTER 2 long years. But like you wrote, we are not all on the same level of the hoax. Some joined the hoax after the others, or didn't have much time to be on the forum etc. Like you said, patience and tolerance is needed which I started to lose after 2 years. But you should see me personally. I'm screaming in the house when I see some of the posts on the forum. My poor mom is like "WTH is going on with you?" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> What worries me is, do we have so much time for everyone to get to the same level? Or are they going to finish the hoax without realizing everything about the hoax? I don't know. Time will show. Blessings to you girl. And a <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    I will say only this. I want to thank you, Front. And I also want to apologise for if I offended you in some way in the beginning; it's because I'm full over my head of demented liars, posers, who can't stop growing in number and probably will never stop. Only when Michael will show himself up and let them know who's the puppet master. <br />I'm so enraged with all this madness created by liars that I feel my blood boiling. And this has gone for 2 years, it HAS to stop. That's why I can't trust, that's why- at this moment in time- I can't stand any possible liar, my glass is full. I feel like I'm insulted, why the hell do they think they can toy with people?! They enjoy sucking up people's life because they have none of their own. But I finish it here.<br /><br />Thank you.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Dear Front, after reading your last post I am more and more convinced I've seen you around before.
    Thank you for your advices to us but I am SURE our power of observation will serve us well in the end.
    Don't worry about Front…he will be fine. T-r-u-s-t M-e!

Oh Front thank you for letting us know you are a he. It's good to know.

But I don't understand what's with that TM.
  • thevoicethevoice Posts: 45
    Well, the Front FACT is still that you came here insinuating that you are BACK, eager to clarify with UN-VERIFY-ABLE words but somehow CAN NOT log in to MJJ forum as BACK????? Shamone!

Smart thing would have been to come out as a BACK associate or MJ associate in the first place, not trying to imply it now.

Use far too many empty words and un-structure speech in your posts. AND that sentence has a double negative and therefore makes NO sense! It should be:

"DO take my words as Truth….for it CANNOT be altered, regardless!..."
    OR
    "DO NOT take my words as Truth….for it CAN be altered, regardless!...

you're PHunky though, as in Phony and funky ---> PHunky
    KEEP ENTERTAININ' !!!!!

Front homework: Read at least one the 10,000 book of the Never Ending Library.

As I have stated many times, do not take my words as Truth….for it cannot be altered, regardless! Careful consideration and illuminous observations will lead one to that Truth; gulping down spoon-fed words will not.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    A purely hypothetical presentation…….

Let's say, for a moment, that MJ was on this very board. Let's also say, for the sake of this hypothetical discussion, that MJ has "associates" that have a specific job to do directly related to the hoax--- IF, in fact, there is one. Now, let's say these "associates" were "planted" by MJ himself (whether or not MJ has planted them as himself, or planted them "behind the mask"/screen names---- it's irrelevant!) in the vast spectrum of the electronic world----better known as the Internet--- in order to sew the "seeds" from which fruition will fervently blossom when the TIME and "environment" have acquired specifically adept protocol to allow these "forces" to ripen.

In theory….. IF there is a hoax, let me assure every eye that's reading this and let me be very clear…..MJ has constructed the Plan of GENIUS. This is not some kiddie play in a tabloid arena that touts headlines about some blonde lady with big tits giving birth to a two-headed alien baby, now 1 year old and 98 pounds. Mmmm…..got milk? <!-- salbino/ -->albino/<!-- salbino/ -->

Furthermore, this is not some half-assed, half-witted plan that was hastily thrown together because "MJ had to make a quick escape" <----I'm quite sure yours truly is not the only one who has grown weary of hearing that particular theory. Moreover, this is not an arrangement executed by slack-jawed mouth-breathers walking around trying to find their nuts because somewhere along the way they lost the INTEGRITY and balls to carry out the Plan as MJ SEES FIT.

NOW……..would anyone be so damn selfish as to even inquire about that person's (or persons) identity <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> Absolutely!--- but for very good reasons. Believing every character that steps into the "hoax spotlight" would be most DEFINITELY a precursor to a catastrophic situation. As I have stated many times, do not take my words as Truth….for it cannot be altered, regardless! Careful consideration and illuminous observations will lead one to that Truth; gulping down spoon-fed words will not.

That said, I have nothing to lose and nothing to prove. My intention and purpose here is not to prove/win/lose or satisfy anyone or feel "accepted". Do not let curiosity & wishful thinking hinder perception. Do not become utterly transfixed on the future. Instead, focus on the moment…WHEN it arrives. Do not let curiosities create barriers to logic. You are in the forest……..what do you SEE? 1 tree? 2 trees? 1,000 trees? some animals? flowers? Unless FACTS become the focal point of logic, one will forever be inebriated with irrelevant technicalities and become lost in TIME trying to find that "magic potion" to satiate their curiosities. When the TIME comes, embrace the moment(s). The moment is HERE…..the moment is NOW…..the moment of "tomorrow" will be "today".

I suggest a cool, calm and caring approach to all things/people related to the hoax. Meticulous minds, scrutinizing eyes & understanding hearts <----those are HIGHLY under-rated assets.

Patience & perseverance are KEY. Why? Because he says so! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

p.s.s. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> suspicious mind--- thanx for the hug. Right back at ya. Don't worry about Front…he will be fine. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> T-r-u-s-t M-e!

I am very aware of the fact that MJ has "associates" that have a job to regarding the hoax and I for one couldn't care less who you are, although I did mention a few times that you remind me of someone and after this post I have that same feeling. "I do not get personal, I have a job to do here" rings many bells, although last time I heard that it was clear what that 'job' was. In your case Front, it's not. You are throwing around numbers and words that no one really understands, so maybe instead of proving who you are, maybe you can simply at least HINT at what you are doing here. As you noticed, you are still here which means I am still on the fence, but after all the assholes trolling the net lately, I will "Keep Watchin'". My apologies for not being as nice as some others, but last time I was trying to be nice to someone who 'had a job to do', I was slapped in the face and stabbed in the back.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    Well, the Front FACT is still that you came here insinuating that you are BACK, eager to clarify with UN-VERIFY-ABLE words but somehow CAN NOT log in to MJJ forum as BACK????? Shamone!

Yes Front you said you were back, in plain English though in not so many words. I've kind of been all over the map with you but surely you expected to be challenged. You're really good, you're very back-like but not quite exactly the same, and you are right when you say people change in 5 years; that's quite true I concede, especially considering the character of back.

Your responses to me and others are good, your temper is in check and I'd expect if you are here for personal business that would not be perhaps so much the case. You are certainly behaving professionally.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    4grandes.gif

There are times when Front use idioms or words that i do not understand and for my lost the meaning of his message, anyway i'll keep looking
  • JustDuckyJustDucky Posts: 134
    Front's use of the word “illuminous” caught my attention. It isn't a word you hear often, at least I don't, despite having some highly trained fine artists in the family. It reminds me of this: <!-- m -->http://illuminustheo.blogspot.com/2009/ ... -died.html<!-- m -->

I don't take this yarn literally, and I do not believe any Illuminati/NWO theories. I don't mean to poo an anyone who does, I'm just saying that I do not. However, anyone who has studied the Grail Romances knows that there are hidden truths in many tales. For centuries, that was the only way to spread information to the initiated. What was pure entertainment for most was fraught with meaning for a few.

Like back's posts.

Like Front's? Even back's posthumous posts say “Keep Watchin' “ and it isn't always due to his “signature”. Is it possible that Front is one of the things we were to Keep Watchin' for? Of a tHeOrY Or Vision ends with this:

Mr. Jackson--- you know I still have your back--- until my end.
    Connected

KEEP Watchin'.......

"This is my planet. You're ONE of Us" --- The Greatest

The placement of “connected” always seemed purposeful to me. Mr Jackson would certainly be connected to his back, and his back would be connected to his Front.

Or am I lost in the forest, my meticulous mind over thinking again, my scrutinizing eyes seeing trees that aren't there? I hope, at the least, that I've demonstrated an understanding heart. Especially if, “Let's say, for a moment, that MJ was on this very board.”
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I don't take this yarn literally, and I do not believe any Illuminati/NWO theories. I don't mean to poo an anyone who does, I'm just saying that I do not. However, anyone who has studied the Grail Romances knows that there are hidden truths in many tales. For centuries, that was the only way to spread information to the initiated. What was pure entertainment for most was fraught with meaning for a few.

Like back's posts.

Omigosh you're right... <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> That's a brilliant connection you made Just Ducky. I studied old English text a little in High School but never would have put that together these days.

No I don't think you're lost. I too think that the [highlight=#ffbf40:271t4uyl]Connected.[/highlight:271t4uyl] was specifically placed and worded. I think your analysis is logical.
  • Let's say, for a moment, that MJ was on this very board. Let's also say, for the sake of this hypothetical discussion, that MJ has "associates" that have a specific job to do directly related to the hoax--- IF, in fact, there is one. Now, let's say these "associates" were "planted" by MJ himself (whether or not MJ has planted them as himself, or planted them "behind the mask"/screen names---- it's irrelevant!) in the vast spectrum of the electronic world----better known as the Internet--- in order to sew the "seeds" from which fruition will fervently blossom when the TIME and "environment" have acquired specifically adept protocol to allow these "forces" to ripen.

Hypothetically do you mean that MJ could also appoint people who are 'misleader's'?

That's what I was wondering, to me I don't see MJ needing to make a quick escape...if it was a quick escape he would of done it a long time ago.

I agree

So do you also talk to yourself in 3rd person? and what does the TM mean?...Trade Mark?
  • JentleTouchJentleTouch Posts: 244
    @thevoice, I take my hat off to you! <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->

If it was my account and I saw all these people want so much to believe in me and also considering my own hard attempts to assure them Im really BACK, I would easily log in to MJJC and finally put an end to all the doubts and distrusts. And the only reason why i couldn't do that is because I wouldnt know the password.

No offence, Front but as much as I want to believe you are BACK, I can't be convinced just by your nice wording.
    Not that you care lol
    back and front <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> beginning and the end . alpha and omega .
    to understand the end do you need to go back to the beginning?

hey honey did you pick up my jacket from the cleaners yesterday like i asked you too ? <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->
    TM=Team Michael?
    I was surprised when Sony said they have a so called Team Michael working on the new materials. It's like an attempt to somehow make a colective replica of Michael.
    TM=Team Michael?
    I was surprised when Sony said they have a so called Team Michael working on the new materials. It's like an attempt to somehow make a colective replica of Michael.

so then is he implying that this team michael or disinformers or whatever he called them?
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111

Forgive me being picky, but it should be 'sow' not 'sew' - those seeds will never blossom and ripen, no matter how much TIME you give them, if you sew them in a flashy presentation. You need to sow them in good, rich soil!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    use_your_illusion
    "p.s.s. suspicious mind--- thanx for the hug. Right back at ya. Don't worry about Front…he will be fine. T-r-u-s-t M-e!"

So do you also talk to yourself in 3rd person? and what does the TM mean?... Trade Mark?
    Whatever TS has, I guess it's catchy! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    by thevoice » Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:45 pm

If he WERE to log in there, I would definately believe he was not BACK or MJ, because he's not TRYING to prove that he is those people. (Can accounts/passwords be hacked?) Then it would look like he was trying to please and catering to whims, which he is not. It is consistent with all other aspects of the hoax that nothing be too obvious or 100% provable. In the same way, TS posts when, where and about whatever he chooses to talk about or answer, no matter how much people plead. JMO
    Front's use of the word “illuminous” caught my attention. It isn't a word you hear often, at least I don't, despite having some highly trained fine artists in the family. It reminds me of this: <!-- m -->http://illuminustheo.blogspot.com/2009/ ... -died.html<!-- m -->

Like back's posts.

Like Front's? Even back's posthumous posts say “Keep Watchin' “ and it isn't always due to his “signature”. Is it possible that Front is one of the things we were to Keep Watchin' for? Of a tHeOrY Or Vision ends with this:

Mr. Jackson--- you know I still have your back--- until my end.
    Connected

KEEP Watchin'.......

"This is my planet. You're ONE of Us" --- The Greatest

The placement of “connected” always seemed purposeful to me. Mr Jackson would certainly be connected to his back, and his back would be connected to his Front.

Or am I lost in the forest, my meticulous mind over thinking again, my scrutinizing eyes seeing trees that aren't there? I hope, at the least, that I've demonstrated an understanding heart. Especially if, “Let's say, for a moment, that MJ was on this very board.”
    Interesting! Who knows? <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->
    Front
    Do not become utterly transfixed on the future. Instead, focus on the moment…WHEN it arrives. Do not let curiosities create barriers to logic. You are in the forest……..what do you SEE? 1 tree? 2 trees? 1,000 trees? some animals? flowers? Unless FACTS become the focal point of logic, one will forever be inebriated with irrelevant technicalities and become lost in TIME trying to find that "magic potion" to satiate their curiosities. When the TIME comes, embrace the moment(s). The moment is HERE…..the moment is NOW…..the moment of "tomorrow" will be "today".
    Front's unique writing style reminds me of MJ's poem, Planet Earth. It's just the way he puts unexpected descriptive words together.
    Michael Jackson recites his "Planet Earth" poem on the This Is It album. Here's the poem in its entirety.

Planet Earth, my home, my place
    A capricious anomaly in the sea of space
    Planet Earth, are you just
    Floating by, a cloud of dust
    A minor globe, about to bust
    A piece of metal bound to rust
    A speck of matter in a mindless void
    A lonely spaceship, a large asteroid

Cold as a rock without a hue
    Held together with a bit of glue
    Something tells me this isn't true
    You are my sweetheart, soft and blue
    Do you care, have you a part
    In the deepest emotions of my own heart
    Tender with breezes, caressing and whole
    Alive with music, haunting my soul.

In my veins I've felt the mystery
    Of corridors of time, books of history
    Life songs of ages throbbing in my blood
    Have danced the rhythm of the tide and flood
    Your misty clouds, your electric storm

Were turbulent tempests in my own form
    I've licked the salt, the bitter, the sweet
    Of every encounter, of passion, of heat
    Your riotous color, your fragrance, your taste
    Have thrilled my senses beyond all haste

In your beauty I've known the how
    Of timeless bliss, this moment of now.
    Planet Earth, are you just
    Floating by, a cloud of dust
    A minor globe, about to bust
    A piece of metal bound to rust
    A speck of matter in a mindless void
    A lonely spaceship, a large asteroid

Cold as a rock without a hue
    Held together with a bit of glue
    Something tells me this isn't true
    You are my sweetheart, soft and blue
    Do you care, have you a part
    In the deepest emotions of my own heart
    Tender with breezes, caressing and whole
    Alive with music, haunting my soul.

Planet Earth, gentle and blue
    With all my heart, I love you."
    <!-- m -->http://www.411mania.com/music/news/1209 ... C-Poem.htm<!-- m -->
    If he WERE to log in there, I would definately believe he was not BACK or MJ, because he's not TRYING to prove that he is those people. (Can accounts/passwords be hacked?) Then it would look like he was trying to please and catering to whims, which he is not. It is consistent with all other aspects of the hoax that nothing be too obvious or 100% provable. In the same way, TS posts when, where and about whatever he chooses to talk about or answer, no matter how much people plead. JMO

I agree. Even if loging in on MJJC would prove he's BACK, that, on the other hand, would mean he would do everything to please people, as if he's someone's here employee to do what people tell him to. BACK -and maybe Front- doesn't work for anybody here -or there- to do what he's told to. I know that myself, if I was told to do this and that to prove myself, I would NOT do it. Just because! When anyone has the slightest impression they can tell me what to do as if they were some kind of authority, there's no way possible I would do that thing. To show them I do what the hell I want.
    So even if loging in on MJJC would prove to me he's really BACK, I know he won't do it and I understand this decision.

I would love to know what sign Back/Front is. I'm Aquarius and I can always smell an Aquarius when it's one.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Front has made people Keep Watchin that thread with a renewed interest...let's admit it  ;) .......and he gave us a date to look forward to, so let's see what happens. In the time being it's always a pleasure to read you Front. <br />  moonwalk_/
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    We recently celebrated/mourned (depending on POV) a different kind of "Independence Day" anniversary on Jun 25 of this year…a different kind of "freedom". But on this Independence Day, I would like to wish everybody a very safe & happy Fourth of July.
    <!-- m -->http://images5.fotop.net/albums3/Cola/S ... rework.gif<!-- m --> BAM!
    save some fireworks…we're gonna need 'em in the future. <!-- srr/ -->rr/<!-- srr/ --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

1 Corinthians 3:9-15 <----Some possible elements to consider….. What do these verses mean to you? How do they relate to the hoax? How does (did?) Michael apply this scripture in his life? At what point(s) in his life was this most prevalently illustrated through his accomplishments and foresights to erect current HIStory for a future foundation of HIS "Independence Day"?
    I only now noticed this! Cool Front!

<!-- m -->http://images5.fotop.net/albums3/Cola/S ... rework.gif<!-- m -->