Official back & Front thread

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    The essence of entertainment is to have people keep watching and not "change the channel"....
    Just the perception of un unprofesional.
    These days the hoax is killing me....32 days left till August 10+1 day of simmering...Front I pray that you didn't make an empty promise <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ --> and Michael is not only bones left by now....
  • JentleTouchJentleTouch Posts: 244
    If he WERE to log in there, I would definately believe he was not BACK or MJ, because he's not TRYING to prove that he is those people. (Can accounts/passwords be hacked?) Then it would look like he was trying to please and catering to whims, which he is not. It is consistent with all other aspects of the hoax that nothing be too obvious or 100% provable. In the same way, TS posts when, where and about whatever he chooses to talk about or answer, no matter how much people plead. JMO

I agree. Even if loging in on MJJC would prove he's BACK, that, on the other hand, would mean he would do everything to please people, as if he's someone's here employee to do what people tell him to. BACK -and maybe Front- doesn't work for anybody here -or there- to do what he's told to. I know that myself, if I was told to do this and that to prove myself, I would NOT do it. Just because! When anyone has the slightest impression they can tell me what to do as if they were some kind of authority, there's no way possible I would do that thing. To show them I do what the hell I want.
    So even if loging in on MJJC would prove to me he's really BACK, I know he won't do it and I understand this decision.

I would love to know what sign Back/Front is. I'm Aquarius and I can always smell an Aquarius when it's one.
    Ladies..reading stuff like this it becomes clear as day that you yourselves are the only ones who are to blame for being fooled.
    ( I am not talking about anyone particular, just quoted your words as an example <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ --> )
    Really, you invent excuses of every sort and kind and make their fake lives much easier and their stay much longer.
    And then you are gettin very angry at them when you finally find out they were making fun of you and were taking advantage of your gullibility although you actually should get angry at yourself.
    Again, Im not talking about anyone here, just stating my opinion.
    Do you remember what Michael says? "Don't believe everything you read"
    <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
    Well let's say for a moment that Michael is alive and has time to play games on the net and let's say he is here under the name Front.
    Do you really think he would do what we ask him to do? Michael Jackson does what he wants, not what he's told to.

But of course it is possible that you are completly right and he doesn't do it because he just simply can't <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ --> <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ --> <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    <br />If he WERE to log in there, I would definately believe he was not BACK or MJ, because he's not TRYING to prove that he is those people. (Can accounts/passwords be hacked?) Then it would look like he was trying to please and catering to whims, which he is not. It is consistent with all other aspects of the hoax that nothing be too obvious or 100% provable. In the same way, TS posts when, where and about whatever he chooses to talk about or answer, no matter how much people plead. JMO<br />
    <br /><br />I agree. Even if loging in on MJJC would prove he's BACK, that, on the other hand, would mean he would do everything to please people, as if he's someone's here employee to do what people tell him to. BACK -and maybe Front- doesn't work for anybody here -or there- to do what he's told to. I know that myself, if I was told to do this and that to prove myself, I would NOT do it. Just because! When anyone has the slightest impression they can tell me what to do as if they were some kind of authority, there's no way possible I would do that thing. To show them I do what the hell I want.<br />So even if loging in on MJJC would prove to me he's really BACK, I know he won't do it and I understand this decision.<br /><br />I would love to know what sign Back/Front is. I'm Aquarius and I can always smell an Aquarius when it's one.
    <br />Ladies..reading stuff like this it becomes clear as day that you yourselves are the only ones who are to blame for being fooled.<br />( I am not talking about anyone particular, just quoted your words as an example  mj_dance/ )<br />Really, you invent excuses of every sort and kind and make their fake lives much easier and their stay much longer.<br />And then you are gettin very angry at them when you finally find out they were making fun of you and were taking advantage of your gullibility although you actually should get angry at yourself.<br />Again, Im not talking about anyone here, just stating my opinion.<br />Do you remember what Michael says? "Don't believe everything you read"<br /> moonwalk_/
    <br /><br />That's when I say that people are RESPONSIBLE. It's about time people understand that whatever they chose to believe in or not..... it is their responsibility, no one else's. Front said to not blindly believe his words....but it seems like you would believe him just if Back signed in at MJJC again? It's not the proper attitude to have either because you would accept things based on him really being Back and not on his words.....and this goes against what this Hoax is supposed to teach us. JMO of course.<br /><br />"Don't believe everything you read"....goes with "no matter WHO says it"  <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->  Let's focus on the message, the words, the numbers, concepts....everything other than the IDENTITY.
    <br />If he WERE to log in there, I would definately believe he was not BACK or MJ, because he's not TRYING to prove that he is those people. (Can accounts/passwords be hacked?) Then it would look like he was trying to please and catering to whims, which he is not. It is consistent with all other aspects of the hoax that nothing be too obvious or 100% provable. In the same way, TS posts when, where and about whatever he chooses to talk about or answer, no matter how much people plead. JMO<br />
    <br /><br />I agree. Even if loging in on MJJC would prove he's BACK, that, on the other hand, would mean he would do everything to please people, as if he's someone's here employee to do what people tell him to. BACK -and maybe Front- doesn't work for anybody here -or there- to do what he's told to. I know that myself, if I was told to do this and that to prove myself, I would NOT do it. Just because! When anyone has the slightest impression they can tell me what to do as if they were some kind of authority, there's no way possible I would do that thing. To show them I do what the hell I want.<br />So even if loging in on MJJC would prove to me he's really BACK, I know he won't do it and I understand this decision.<br /><br />I would love to know what sign Back/Front is. I'm Aquarius and I can always smell an Aquarius when it's one.
    <br />Ladies..reading stuff like this it becomes clear as day that you yourselves are the only ones who are to blame for being fooled.<br />( I am not talking about anyone particular, just quoted your words as an example  mj_dance/ )<br />Really, you invent excuses of every sort and kind and make their fake lives much easier and their stay much longer.<br />And then you are gettin very angry at them when you finally find out they were making fun of you and were taking advantage of your gullibility although you actually should get angry at yourself.<br />Again, Im not talking about anyone here, just stating my opinion.<br />Do you remember what Michael says? "Don't believe everything you read"<br /> moonwalk_/
    <br /><br />That's when I say that people are RESPONSIBLE. It's about time people understand that whatever they chose to believe in or not..... it is their responsibility, no one else's. Front said to not blindly believe his words....but it seems like you would believe him just if Back signed in at MJJC again? It's not the proper attitude to have either because you would accept things based on him really being Back and not on his words.....and this goes against what this Hoax is supposed to teach us. JMO of course.<br /><br />"Don't believe everything you read"....goes with "no matter WHO says it"  <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->  Let's focus on the message, the words, the numbers, concepts....everything other than the IDENTITY.
    <br />I cited Michael's words as an example just because you all love him and believe him more than anyone else on Earth, right?:) ( at least my ex does and I guess I do too lol )<br />I read your post and I understand when you are coming from but let me ask you- does it necessary to copy someone's else style just to be heard? Could all those messages, words, numbers whatever be interesting to focus on if they were from another person, just from some ordinary hoaxer? Why try hard to make it look like it all comes from someone VERY SPECIAL? <br />I have a feeling it is not us who focus on the IDENTITY  <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    <br />I cited Michael's words as an example just because you all love him and believe him more than anyone else on Earth, right?:) ( at least my ex does and I guess I do too lol )<br />I read your post and I understand when you are coming from but let me ask you- does it necessary to copy someone's else style just to be heard? Could all those messages, words, numbers whatever be interesting to focus on if they were from another person, just from some ordinary hoaxer? Why try hard to make it look like it all comes from someone VERY SPECIAL? <br />I have a feeling it is not us who focus on the IDENTITY  <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    <br /><br />How do you know this for a FACT? You're putting the responsibility on Front here...why does he do this and that to do this and that and not that way or this way. Again and imo, this is not the proper attitude to have and this is when I say that this is your responsibility to "give in to temptation" or not ...so to speak.  <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    First of all, I'm the last person who will EVER blindly believe someone on the internet, and the last person to invent excuses for the psychos to go on with their horses*it. So as long as you don't know me, don't judge. Prejudice is ignorance, have you heard about that? Plain and simple.

I know exactly why I'm watching. Like it or not. I do what I want and I don't care what others think about/agree with.
  • Sarah31Sarah31 Posts: 249
    What I find interesting as I "keep watching" is that the people in this thread have already "forgotten" about Front's botched math.

On one hand people always say that they are investigating on this forum, but when investigation (in this case investigating his math and finding mistakes) shows that something is not right with the person, then people just switch to believing whatever they want to believe. Those 2 things don't go together, either this forum is for investigation or it's to share beliefs.

Also - just because someone has a cryptic posting style doesn't mean that automatically makes him/her an "insider".

If he is back and really wanted to be taken seriously, why not log in on MJJC? There is no excuse for that, the whole "he doesn't want to do what people tell him" thing doesn't work here - especially after his math mistakes.

Look at what happened to michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com and theillusion777 ... do you really want to be fooled again? And especially michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com shows that trolls, if they are disturbed enough, will play people for years.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Well, well, well.......The pie has been simmering for so long that I am smelling the cake...
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    What I find interesting as I "keep watching" is that the people in this thread have already "forgotten" about Front's botched math.

On one hand people always say that they are investigating on this forum, but when investigation (in this case investigating his math and finding mistakes) shows that something is not right with the person, then people just switch to believing whatever they want to believe. Those 2 things don't go together, either this forum is for investigation or it's to share beliefs.

Also - just because someone has a cryptic posting style doesn't mean that automatically makes him/her an "insider".

If he is back and really wanted to be taken seriously, why not log in on MJJC? There is no excuse for that, the whole "he doesn't want to do what people tell him" thing doesn't work here - especially after his math mistakes.

Look at what happened to michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com and theillusion777 ... do you really want to be fooled again? And especially michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com shows that trolls, if they are disturbed enough, will play people for years.

first of all please , i am not asking this question to challenge but to gain understanding. i really didn't get into this session until late so i hope you will have mercy. now the question. if front had not made the math mistake he would not be in question? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • JMseesMJJMseesMJ Posts: 48
    Dear Front,

I agree with your analysis, or should I say speculative fiction ?
    Front wrote:
    ...Careful consideration and illuminous observations will lead one to that Truth; gulping down spoon-fed words will not.
    Front wrote:
    ...Do not let curiosities create barriers to logic. You are in the forest……..what do you SEE? 1 tree? 2 trees? 1,000 trees? some animals? flowers? Unless FACTS become the focal point of logic, one will forever be inebriated with irrelevant technicalities and become lost in TIME trying to find that "magic potion" to satiate their curiosities. When the TIME comes, embrace the moment(s). The moment is HERE…..the moment is NOW…..the moment of "tomorrow" will be "today".

About 7 <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> months ago a Special Friend and I were philosophizing about that very subject:
    the Taoist approach in all of this - " the way is the goal"...

As always my eyes are lagging a little behind of what my heart and mind have understood a long time ago. No wonder the eyes weren't always scrutinizing enough, when all those hypnotizing lullabies where sung by every informer. Thanks to Kaa and Michael I can still hear the echo
    "Trust in me, just in me
    Shut your eyes and trust in me..."
    and
    "Relax, this won't hurt you...
    Just close your eyes and drift away..."

Or as you described the phenomenon, people in the forest were only able to see "animals and flowers" (your reference is spot-on, hilarious <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> )

Now I SEE things clearer than ever.
    Thank you Front for pushing eVeryone back onto the right PATH.
    So the number [glow=red:1mt71qn2]V[/glow:1mt71qn2] really is important....

Here a tiny excerpt of what Taoism is about:
    <!-- m -->http://taoism.about.com/od/cosmology/a/Cosmology.htm<!-- m -->

Taoist Cosmology
    By Elizabeth Reninger,
    Every spiritual tradition has a defined (or implied) cosmology: a story about the origin of the universe - about how the world as we perceive it comes into existence. The story that Taoism tells goes something like this …

In the beginning is wuji, or Tao – an undifferentiated Unity, beyond vibration.

From this emerges taiji – vibration/qi in its complementary aspects of Yin and Yang. It is the “dance” – i.e. the continual transformations -- of Yin & Yang that fuels the flow of qi. This stage represents the emergence of duality/polarity out of the Unity of Tao.

From this dance of Yin and Yang emerges the five elements: wood (lesser yang), fire (greater yang), metal (lesser yin), water (greater yin), and earth (central phase). Also produced here are the eight trigrams – Bagua -- which form the 64 hexagrams of the Yijing (I Ching). This stage represents the formation, from the initial Yin/Yang duality, of the elemental constituents of the phenomenal world.

From the five elements come the “ten-thousand things,” i.e. all of manifest existence, all of the inhabitants of the world that we experience.
    Another way of describing this process is to say that these stages represent the descent of consciousness into form. Taoist practitioners, using various Inner Alchemy techniques, are able to reverse this sequence of events, to return to the realm of Tao.
    first of all please , i am not asking this question to challenge but to gain understanding. i really didn't get into this session until late so i hope you will have mercy. now the question. if front had not made the math mistake he would not be in question? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I can only speak for myself ... I never believe any anonymous person on the internet if the stories they tell are too "fantastic". Like in this case. Everybody can make up stories, every single person on the net. All you have is an anonymous username, nobody knows who is behind it. If you choose to believe what an anonymous username tells you, then yes, it is in part your own fault if things turn out to be not what they seemed.

The math mistake (and using the wrong date, the date from the screenshot, August 25 2006, instead of using the date it was posted - August 24 2006 - back would know that the date on the screenshot is wrong, Front didn't, he didn't even double check, the "famous" June 25 post, with the screenshot saying June 26, would have made it obvious to anyone that there is a 4 hour difference - but yeah, he didn't even double check, he just ran with the wrong date, didn't even make an effort, and a lot of people were fooled, because it IS that easy to fool them, as long as it gives them some false "hope") just made it so damn obvious, and still people are kissing his/her behind every time he posts some more "cryptic" stuff.
    Maybe some Special Friends weren't so special after all.... a real friend doesn't let you down when you need him/her more.

Dear Michael, I hope you are OK.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387

I don't know anyone who was fooled by either. Neither was even on my radar. If you are afraid to be fooled then stop watching.

I am not afraid. There's not a great deal of risk involved. So you chose to believe... or simply chose to remain open minded... so what? We all believe MJ is alive, why are you not afraid to believe that... yet you're afraid to believe a possible insider? We are way past the point of risking looking foolish here. This is a hoax... it's inevitable that insiders will have a role to play as informants. With one truth comes the other. Sort of like TS said one level's truth will shed light on the truth in other levels, so is the same on this topic. No hoax=no informants/hoax=informants. If you accept that this is a hoax, then be prepared to push your belief further. This is an ARG. There will be puppetmaster(s).

I think I have had pretty good judgement on these things to date, Souza too. I trust my judgement, and Souza's too. We sit on the fence and watch the game. We will save you a seat if you like.

Ps. I am not at all surprised he didn't sign in to MJJC... but that doesn't mean anything to me. TS wouldn't indulge such ultimatums either. This is about thinking for yourself, and about faith... in something bigger then yourself and in yourself. For 2 years the ultimate, rock solid, smoking gun of proof has eluded us. It will continue to do so, I expect, until the Big Man decides it is time.

Pps. I haven't forgotten about the math error... but was it an error? That I don't know. What I am still a little concerned about is that I handed him the answers.. and he let me pick the date... and suggest the exclusive numbering system matched up with one day of simmering... and then proclaimed it himself. But eh. Maybe I was just straight up right. TS didn't give me props when I guessed correctly about the whole Murray being arrested being necessary either. I yelled at him too. He also kept his cool with me. Makes me think... the way they both spoke to me, with patience, even through gritted virtual teeth, is illuminating--to borrow the term. That's a very different response from anyone else I have ever encountered online... only TS and Front have ever remained so patient and professional when becoming the target of my rants. Everyone else has given it right back to me. Elevation.

I can only speak for myself ... I never believe any anonymous person on the internet if the stories they tell are too "fantastic". Like in this case. Everybody can make up stories, every single person on the net. All you have is an anonymous username, nobody knows who is behind it. If you choose to believe what an anonymous username tells you, then yes, it is in part your own fault if things turn out to be not what they seemed.

The math mistake (and using the wrong date, the date from the screenshot, August 25 2006, instead of using the date it was posted - August 24 2006 - back would know that the date on the screenshot is wrong, Front didn't, he didn't even double check, the "famous" June 25 post, with the screenshot saying June 26, would have made it obvious to anyone that there is a 4 hour difference - but yeah, he didn't even double check, he just ran with the wrong date, didn't even make an effort, and a lot of people were fooled, because it IS that easy to fool them, as long as it gives them some false "hope") just made it so damn obvious, and still people are kissing his/her behind every time he posts some more "cryptic" stuff.

as for myself i try not to believe everything anyone says , not even michael. but it looks like i will have to force myself to go back and read earlier parts of this thread to fully get what you mean about the math thing, but i do think your answer shed light on my basic thoughts on the matter in a round about way. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> sometimes i confuse myself <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I don't know anyone who was fooled by either. Neither was even on my radar. If you are afraid to be fooled then stop watching.

So you think the tons of people who posted on michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com where not fooled? And theillusion777, people on this very board were fooled by that person. I don't know what you are watching, but you missed a lot.

I'm not afraid to be fooled, it's just really painful to watch people being fooled and hurt over and over again - and all they do is rinse and repeat.
    I am not afraid. There's not a great deal of risk involved.

Other than being hurt over and over again. But that's indeed a choice. No one has to let that happen to themselves.
    This is an ARG.

That's your opinion and your BELIEF.
    Pps. I haven't forgotten about the math error... but was it an error? That I don't know.

It was an error. Picking the wrong date is as erroneous as it can get. But of course you are free to BELIEVE that it wasn't really an error.
    Makes me think... the way they both spoke to me, with patience, even through gritted virtual teeth, is illuminating--to borrow the term. That's a very different response from anyone else I have ever encountered online... only TS and Front have ever remained so patient and professional when becoming the target of my rants. Everyone else has given it right back to me. Elevation.

That's what a troll would also do though ... because they are not emotionally invested at all, because they are just playing a character, so why would any rant provoke them to rant back? Part of their character would be to appear "professional". Trolls who take it this far (see michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com - playing people for 2 years) are sociopaths who just like to play, manipulate and hurt people and watch their pain and laugh about it. They are as "cool" and emotionless as you'd expect from a sociopath. No conscience, no empathy.
    That's a very different response from anyone else I have ever encountered online... only TS and Front have ever remained so patient and professional when becoming the target of my rants. Everyone else has given it right back to me.
    you noticed it too.....good.
    as for myself i try not to believe everything anyone says , not even michael. but it looks like i will have to force myself to go back and read earlier parts of this thread to fully get what you mean about the math thing, but i do think your answer shed light on my basic thoughts on the matter in a round about way. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> sometimes i confuse myself <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

One of the posts of me explaining it:

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=188&t=5167&p=340487#p340290<!-- l -->

And if you scroll down just a little to the next post, you'll find the links to the screenshots. If you want to find Front's "formula" where he used the August 25 date, you have to go back a couple of pages.

P.S. Found it: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=188&t=5167&start=1275#p338557<!-- l --> - He later tried to explain away the wrong date with randomly adding "one day of simmering" to August 24 - and he also had already added "one day of simmering" to August 10 2011 to get to August 11 2001. So according to him you can just randomly add as many days of simmering as you want to a formula to get the right numbers.
  • A purely hypothetical presentation…….<br /><br />Let's say, for a moment, that MJ was on this very board. Let's also say, for the sake of this hypothetical discussion, that MJ has "associates" that have a specific job to do directly related to the hoax--- IF, in fact, there is one. Now, let's say these "associates" were "planted" by MJ himself (whether or not MJ has planted them as himself, or planted them "behind the mask"/screen names---- it's irrelevant!) in the vast spectrum of the electronic world----better known as the Internet--- in order to sew the "seeds" from which fruition will fervently blossom when the TIME and "environment" have acquired specifically adept protocol to allow these "forces" to ripen. <br /><br />In theory….. IF there is a hoax, let me assure every eye that's reading this and let me be very clear…..MJ has constructed the Plan of GENIUS. This is not some kiddie play in a tabloid arena that touts headlines about some blonde lady with big tits giving birth to a two-headed alien baby, now 1 year old and 98 pounds. Mmmm…..got milk?  <!-- salbino/ -->albino/<!-- salbino/ --> <br /><br />Furthermore, this is not some half-assed, half-witted plan that was hastily thrown together because "MJ had to make a quick escape" <----I'm quite sure yours truly is not the only one who has grown weary of hearing that particular theory. Moreover, this is not an arrangement executed by slack-jawed mouth-breathers walking around trying to find their nuts because somewhere along the way they lost the INTEGRITY and balls to carry out the Plan as MJ SEES FIT. <br /><br />NOW……..would anyone be so damn selfish as to even inquire about that person's (or persons) identity <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->  Absolutely!--- but for very good reasons. Believing every character that steps into the "hoax spotlight" would be most DEFINITELY a precursor to a catastrophic situation. As I have stated many times, do not take my words as Truth….for it cannot be altered, regardless! Careful consideration and illuminous observations will lead one to that Truth; gulping down spoon-fed words will not. <br /><br />That said, I have nothing to lose and nothing to prove. My intention and purpose here is not to prove/win/lose or satisfy anyone or feel "accepted". Do not let curiosity & wishful thinking hinder perception. Do not become utterly transfixed on the future. Instead, focus on the moment…WHEN it arrives. Do not let curiosities create barriers to logic. You are in the forest……..what do you SEE? 1 tree? 2 trees? 1,000 trees? some animals? flowers? Unless FACTS become the focal point of logic, one will forever be inebriated with irrelevant technicalities and become lost in TIME trying to find that "magic potion" to satiate their curiosities.When the TIME comes, embrace the moment(s). The moment is HERE…..the moment is NOW…..the moment of "tomorrow" will be "today". <br /><br />I suggest a cool, calm and caring approach to all things/people related to the hoax. Meticulous minds, scrutinizing eyes & understanding hearts <----those are HIGHLY under-rated assets.  <br /><br />Patience & perseverance are KEY. Why? Because he says so!  <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <br /><br /><br />p.s.s.  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> suspicious mind--- thanx for the hug. Right back at ya. Don't worry about Front…he will be fine.  <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> T-r-u-s-t  M-e!
    <br />I have taken everything you have wrote into consideration. However I am summing up the bottom line in regards to your message.  <!-- sfresse/ -->fresse/<!-- sfresse/ --> <br />
    Matthew 6:34<br />34 So do not worry or be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will have worries and anxieties of its own. Sufficient for each day is its own trouble.<br />
    <br />I get your point in reference to the people who are focusing so hard on details (such as mistakes in numbers or writing style as an example) that they are missing the bigger picture and they are missing out on the greatest adventure they will ever witness. <!-- srr/ -->rr/<!-- srr/ -->
    A purely hypothetical presentation…….<br /><br />Let's say, for a moment, that MJ was on this very board. Let's also say, for the sake of this hypothetical discussion, that MJ has "associates" that have a specific job to do directly related to the hoax--- IF, in fact, there is one. Now, let's say these "associates" were "planted" by MJ himself (whether or not MJ has planted them as himself, or planted them "behind the mask"/screen names---- it's irrelevant!) in the vast spectrum of the electronic world----better known as the Internet--- in order to sew the "seeds" from which fruition will fervently blossom when the TIME and "environment" have acquired specifically adept protocol to allow these "forces" to ripen. <br /><br />In theory….. IF there is a hoax, let me assure every eye that's reading this and let me be very clear…..MJ has constructed the Plan of GENIUS. This is not some kiddie play in a tabloid arena that touts headlines about some blonde lady with big tits giving birth to a two-headed alien baby, now 1 year old and 98 pounds. Mmmm…..got milk?  <!-- salbino/ -->albino/<!-- salbino/ --> <br /><br />Furthermore, this is not some half-assed, half-witted plan that was hastily thrown together because "MJ had to make a quick escape" <----I'm quite sure yours truly is not the only one who has grown weary of hearing that particular theory. Moreover, this is not an arrangement executed by slack-jawed mouth-breathers walking around trying to find their nuts because somewhere along the way they lost the INTEGRITY and balls to carry out the Plan as MJ SEES FIT. <br /><br />NOW……..would anyone be so damn selfish as to even inquire about that person's (or persons) identity :?:  Absolutely!--- but for very good reasons. Believing every character that steps into the "hoax spotlight" would be most DEFINITELY a precursor to a catastrophic situation. As I have stated many times, do not take my words as Truth….for it cannot be altered, regardless! Careful consideration and illuminous observations will lead one to that Truth; gulping down spoon-fed words will not. <br /><br />That said, I have nothing to lose and nothing to prove. My intention and purpose here is not to prove/win/lose or satisfy anyone or feel "accepted". Do not let curiosity & wishful thinking hinder perception. Do not become utterly transfixed on the future. Instead, focus on the moment…WHEN it arrives. Do not let curiosities create barriers to logic. You are in the forest……..what do you SEE? 1 tree? 2 trees? 1,000 trees? some animals? flowers? Unless FACTS become the focal point of logic, one will forever be inebriated with irrelevant technicalities and become lost in TIME trying to find that "magic potion" to satiate their curiosities.When the TIME comes, embrace the moment(s). The moment is HERE…..the moment is NOW…..the moment of "tomorrow" will be "today". <br /><br />I suggest a cool, calm and caring approach to all things/people related to the hoax. Meticulous minds, scrutinizing eyes & understanding hearts <----those are HIGHLY under-rated assets.  <br /><br />Patience & perseverance are KEY. Why? Because he says so!  <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <br /><br /><br />p.s.s.  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> suspicious mind--- thanx for the hug. Right back at ya. Don't worry about Front…he will be fine.  <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> T-r-u-s-t  M-e!
    <br />I have taken everything you have wrote into consideration. However I am summing up the bottom line in regards to your message.  <!-- sfresse/ -->fresse/<!-- sfresse/ --> <br />
    Matthew 6:34<br />34 So do not worry or be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will have worries and anxieties of its own. Sufficient for each day is its own trouble.<br />
    <br />I get your point in reference to the people who are focusing so hard on details (such as mistakes in numbers or writing style as an example) that they are missing the bigger picture and they are missing out on the greatest adventure they will ever witness. <!-- srr/ -->rr/<!-- srr/ -->
    <br /><br /><br /><br />please excuse my lack of techieness but where did the bible verse come from? i mean you cut it from another post , right? where? if you did not , sorry  :oops:  like i said i am so not techie , but i must say this whole thing has inspired me to get better at it  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Sarah31, I agree with you wholeheartedly girl! It's so good to see you here <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    It has come to my notice that a lot of people here refuse to listen to reason of late, unfortunately and make the same mistake over and over again.
    I just pray they won't get hurt.
    I get your point in reference to the people who are focusing so hard on details (such as mistakes in numbers or writing style as an example) that they are missing the bigger picture and they are missing out on the greatest adventure they will ever witness. <!-- srr/ -->rr/<!-- srr/ -->

To quote Front: "In theory….. IF there is a hoax, let me assure every eye that's reading this and let me be very clear…..MJ has constructed the Plan of GENIUS. This is not some kiddie play in a tabloid arena that touts headlines about some blonde lady with big tits giving birth to a two-headed alien baby, now 1 year old and 98 pounds. Mmmm…..got milk?"

Plan of GENIUS ... if there is a hoax and the hoax has been planned and if he left clues in the form of numbers/codes - these codes can only be broken if they are precise. Otherwise you couldn't find them and you also couldn't break them, which wouldn't be much of a "clue". Adding random "days of simmering" just doesn't work. So those details are very important.

Also, Front saying "got milk" just reminded me of some very unpleasant times for Michael. Just sayin' ...
  • @suspicious mind-

I suppose I should have given the link before, my bad.
    This was the first thing that I thought of when I read the (highlighted red) text in Front's post.

<!-- m -->http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se ... ersion=AMP<!-- m -->
    Sarah31, I agree with you wholeheartedly girl! It's so good to see you here <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    It has come to my notice that a lot of people here refuse to listen to reason of late, unfortunately and make the same mistake over and over again.

I think people are just getting more and more desperate after 2 years ... They really shouldn't open themselves up to being hurt over and over again. All I can do is trying to explain, I can't make them read or care about what I post. Maybe if I tried a more "cryptic" approach ...

I think people are just getting more and more desperate after 2 years ... They really shouldn't open themselves up to being hurt over and over again. All I can do is trying to explain, I can't make them read or care about what I post. Maybe if I tried a more "cryptic" approach ...
    lol try it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->