Official back & Front thread

Comments

• Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    1 Corithinas 3:9-15 to me means we are all in this together, people and God (well, maybe only the men, women aren't mentioned <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> ), and also that we people were given a lot of credit from God.

We are important to God, probably the most important creatures in the universe as we know it.

It is expected from of to "build on" the given foundation, which is the teachings of Jesus, and we do this better or less better, according to our personal understanding.
    To make it simple, we have to "increase the height of our spirituality", whatever that means....I think it means to try to be more like God in everyday life, as much as this is in our limited powers.

Well, I kind of feel like Liz, that Michael is a modern prophet. I know I admire him as a man but sometimes I feel this is like a sin because I fell Michael has a sort of a "sacred" status among people, something that I can't explain so easy....

Hi Gina,

I think we ARE included and mentioned and responsible for our own work. We are all Mankind---"Man" or "men", it's just that the very first man, seeing the very first woman, called her [glow=red:3bnnz5ca]"WHOA! MAN!"[/glow:3bnnz5ca], and it stuck. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I think so, too, to be more like God, and Jesus said if you watch Him, he is the spitting image of God. The only way I know to find how Jesus is, or acts, is by getting familiar with his words in the Bible... <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    For me Front is an example of a digital JW who is knocking on your door to get followers.

Nyuki <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->

Funny you should say this - I've thought from very early on that this may well be MJ's main purpose in all this - the biggest world-wide, door-knocking campaign ever, not for JW's necessarily, but certainly for God.
    <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ -->
    Me too, Curls! It certainly would explain the "ALL FOR LOVE" slogan, better than any other purpose. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> And, THE GREATEST DEMONSTRATION OF FREEDOM THE WORLD HAS EVER KNOWN...!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=145&t=17851&p=307643&hilit=greatest+demonstration+of+freedom#p307643<!-- l -->

And you're right, I think. MJ is not pioneering for JW any more, even though he still believes some of their teachings, according to TS, <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ --> but for LOVE. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Not a surprise <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    he whom the son has set free is free indeed. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --><!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTYUZYCI ... re=related<!-- m -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Gema wrote:

I don´t believe a word of that theillusion777. He/she is not talking about anything new. Looks to me that is reading over forums and blogs from others and watching youtube videos to create his/her posts.

I agree I also think that
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    [BBvideo 425,350:1pkb0w4l]

As the old song goes...when all around is sinking sand-on Christ the solid rock I stand...
    Jesus spoke about building a life with a rock solid foundation in Luke 6:48-49. Jesus is the foundation stone, the beginning, the first piece of the structure that will support and bring alignment to what ever else is built upon it. So with that thought in mind, it is a wise co-labourer with God who chooses to build eternal values upon that foundation that will withstand the tests and refiners fires.
    I am of the opinion that MJ used his celebrity and super star status to further his true heartfelt passion. As It's Her quoted so beautifully, simply to be God's glow or to put it another way be God's transmitter or conduit. Even though he has said he hated touring, he still seized every opportunity to visit orphanages and hospitals and make a difference where he could. In essence, he blossomed where God planted him. Neverland was also not just his home, but Liz Taylor said in an interview with Louis Therou [I think this one] as they were flying over in a chopper that it was built for the sick children. Seems it was very central to everything Michael did and built, to be a vessel for the love and compassion of God to touch others.
    It is no wonder that he was targetted and victimized the way he was. He had influence and power and was furthering the Kingdom of Love. I'm sure the dark side weren't happy about this at all. And we all know about how his credibility was attacked.
    Why is the Bad era so instrumental in the hoax? With such awesome and spiritually aware songs like Man in the Mirror and Keep the Faith, the tone and depth of MJ's message was becoming crystal clear. Moonwalker is the hoax in prequel. So the plan outline had to be from at least the Bad era and he continued building towards fleshing out his vision and filling in the details up until the 25th June 2009 and after that still working from behind the curtain but in plain sight for those with eyes to see and ears to hear.
    Another scripture that makes me have some questions regarding the Estate is the parable of the tenants in Luke 20:9-14 but I will save that particular digression for another time and day when I have more clarity on said subject.
    I would hope Mr Jackson does not get discouraged with the lack of interest shown at times with the spiritual aspects of
    this masterpiece. For me there has always been the overriding God element to this whole production. In 1994, while at a convention, I recieved a word from a respected Christian prophet here in Auz. A very strange word I didn't much understand at the time. Part of which was about God leading in a wierd way and ushering in a move of God's Spirit that will be like a rock that rolls from a mountain gathering all in it's path and growing and gathering and gaining as it continues. None can stop it or escape it's path as it moves on through into all the earth. And as I understand things...this is it.
    Not to put any extra pressure on you Michael, but to me this sounds like BAM
    [BBvideo 425,350:1qt619r0]

As the old song goes...when all around is sinking sand-on Christ the solid rock I stand...
    Jesus spoke about building a life with a rock solid foundation in Luke 6:48-49. Jesus is the foundation stone, the beginning, the first piece of the structure that will support and bring alignment to what ever else is built upon it. So with that thought in mind, it is a wise co-labourer with God who chooses to build eternal values upon that foundation that will withstand the tests and refiners fires.
    I am of the opinion that MJ used his celebrity and super star status to further his true heartfelt passion. As It's Her quoted so beautifully, simply to be God's glow or to put it another way be God's transmitter or conduit. Even though he has said he hated touring, he still seized every opportunity to visit orphanages and hospitals and make a difference where he could. In essence, he blossomed where God planted him. Neverland was also not just his home, but Liz Taylor said in an interview with Louis Therou [I think this one] as they were flying over in a chopper that it was built for the sick children. Seems it was very central to everything Michael did and built, to be a vessel for the love and compassion of God to touch others.
    It is no wonder that he was targetted and victimized the way he was. He had influence and power and was furthering the Kingdom of Love. I'm sure the dark side weren't happy about this at all. And we all know about how his credibility was attacked.
    Why is the Bad era so instrumental in the hoax? With such awesome and spiritually aware songs like Man in the Mirror and Keep the Faith, the tone and depth of MJ's message was becoming crystal clear. Moonwalker is the hoax in prequel. So the plan outline had to be from at least the Bad era and he continued building towards fleshing out his vision and filling in the details up until the 25th June 2009 and after that still working from behind the curtain but in plain sight for those with eyes to see and ears to hear.
    Another scripture that makes me have some questions regarding the Estate is the parable of the tenants in Luke 20:9-14 but I will save that particular digression for another time and day when I have more clarity on said subject.
    I would hope Mr Jackson does not get discouraged with the lack of interest shown at times with the spiritual aspects of
    this masterpiece. For me there has always been the overriding God element to this whole production. In 1994, while at a convention, I recieved a word from a respected Christian prophet here in Auz.[highlight=#bf40bf:1qt619r0]A very strange word I didn't much understand at the time. Part of which was about God leading in a wierd way and ushering in a move of God's Spirit that will be like a rock that rolls from a mountain gathering all in it's path and growing and gathering and gaining as it continues. None can stop it or escape it's path as it moves on through into all the earth. And as I understand things...this is it.
    [/highlight:1qt619r0]

very interesting . and really who is to say that michael had to have a hand in planning this. perhaps he is and has been a part of something that even he doesn't quite know what it is. and we can't say that there are not others being used in some way for the same purpose that involves some other group of people. just a thought.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    We were called here. I know I was called, somehow, I don't believe in God but I feel being here is my purpose. I can't explain it. It's a weird feeling for me because I can't rationalize it, but I also can't ignore it.

Who's to say Michael doesn't feel the same way? I think he does. I find it completely plausible that he would seek out a venue in which to connect with his fans on some level, in a way that is very real but also very safe for him. The internet is perfect.

In process of orchestrating and acting out this hoax, I find it also completely plausible that Michael would seek out a way to personally interact with his hoaxers. He drops clues... WE are the ones who see them... no one else... of course he would want to connect with us! How can you have a 2 year long relationship with an entire community of people without ever having any direct contact with any of them? That concept is what makes no logical sense.

Of course, at least one of these informants are real. At least one, as certain as Michael isn't dead and this is a hoax there is at least one legit informer. It's sort of like the existence of life on other planets... of course there is! We are not alone.
  • starchildstarchild Posts: 374
    These last few posts are quite profound, and I agree with you, suspicious mind.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I agree with you RK - with your last post I mean. Michael has something sacred about him, at least this is what I see and not because of TS or Back. It is just obvious, like it is that the sun will rise again tomorrow. God must be very proud of Michael <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Bec I also agree that if this is a hoax - Michael would want to connect with his fans who believe he is alive, especially if the hoax has a higher purpose and we are called to help somehow.
  • JustDuckyJustDucky Posts: 134
    This post may ruffle some feathers, and I'm sorry about that, but I believe this needs to be said. I mean to provoke thought, not to pass judgment.

There is no way to understand Michael's death, or “death”, without understanding his life. Especially after his acquittal in 2005. If you really dig, you can get a glimpse of what this man, this father of 3 small children, who had just been dragged over the coals, was facing.

His then new attorney, Londell McMillian, issued a statement that MJ would no longer be a victim – they would fight any and all law suits. At that time, immediately after Arviso, 24 suits were lined up. Twenty four.

Michael was fighting to save the valuable assets he had worked so hard for, and in the process discovering many of those he relied on were not worthy of his trust.

There were custody issues with Debbie Rowe.

The Schaffel trial got nasty, with Schaffel hinting to the press about boys, booze and drugs.

There was another accusation of pedophilia. A man undergoing psycho therapy claimed a repressed memory of MJ holding him captive in a limo for 9 days, repeatedly molesting him. This actually made it to court, but the judge had to throw it out when the accuser missed several court dates and failed to return his attorney’s calls. Put yourself in Michael's place – remember how he looked the day he was acquitted, exhausted, so thin, sick at heart. Imagine him facing that again!

This is just a small sample of what Michael was dealing with after the Arviso trial. A very small sample.

I wanted to prove to myself, as much as possible, that back is MJ, so I did parallel timelines for both of them for 2006, 2007 and 2008. I am convinced MJ is back, and back was not preaching the gospel. He was hurting, he was angry, and he was trying to heal. He wanted to be remembered for his charitable works, posting a long list and asking MJJC staff to keep it bumped so the new members would see the truth about Michael. In a rant about Jason, Jordie and Gavin it's clear back/MJ no can no longer maintain his belief in the pure innocence of all children. That, too, was taken from him. This was posted June 25, 2006.... June 25. <!-- m -->http://imageshack.us/f/269/avisosd.jpg/<!-- m -->

If you don't think MJ swears, ask LMP or Mac Culkin.

I've read his posts 2005 – 2009 until I almost memorized them (I'm not counting the posthumous posts). That and matching them to news articles about MJ from many sources from around the world legitimized back, and brought home the fact that despite full acquittal Michael had not been vindicated. The press wouldn't allow it and too many leeches were willing to try their luck at suing him – another accusation was always hanging over his head. How long could he go on like that? How could he rebuild his financial empire and protect his kids? How could he focus attention on his true legacy, that of musical genius and philanthropist? How to make people see him as a man, not a caricature, or worse?

Having spent 2 years looking into Michael's business and legal affairs, as well as learning as much as possible about the man, I feel safe in saying this “death” was an act of survival. It was not a stunt, it was not for a message, it was not for the fans. The movie TII was his his gift to his fans. The rest of his life is for his children and himself – finally. He gave us 45 out of 50 years. It's time we let him breathe.

As for Front, I really want him to be back! But I would caution against embracing him wholeheartedly, at least not yet. The internet is full of people using Michael to further their own agenda, and Front's agenda is not entirely clear. I suggest we let him have his say and see what develops. His truth may not be Michael's truth.
    JustDucky it's so so sad MJ had to go through all these trials <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> and some people still don't believe he's innocent <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ --> .
    I understand he was so angry, I believe he was so angry, who wouldn't have been angry?!

This is a possibility to consider that the hoax was about clearing his name. I remember the Estate once said they accomplished some goals and one of them was to CLEAR HIS NAME. Now why would have they said it if this was not one purpose of the hoax?
    His then new attorney, Londell McMillian, issued a statement that MJ would no longer be a victim – they would fight any and all law suits. At that time, immediately after Arviso, 24 suits were lined up. Twenty four.

Michael was fighting to save the valuable assets he had worked so hard for, and in the process discovering many of those he relied on were not worthy of his trust.

The Schaffel trial got nasty, with Schaffel hinting to the press about boys, booze and drugs.

There was another accusation of pedophilia. A man undergoing psycho therapy claimed a repressed memory of MJ holding him captive in a limo for 9 days, repeatedly molesting him. This actually made it to court, but the judge had to throw it out when the accuser missed several court dates and failed to return his attorney’s calls. Put yourself in Michael's place – remember how he looked the day he was acquitted, exhausted, so thin, sick at heart. Imagine him facing that again!

This is just a small sample of what Michael was dealing with after the Arviso trial. A very small sample.

I wanted to prove to myself, as much as possible, that back is MJ, so I did parallel timelines for both of them for 2006, 2007 and 2008. I am convinced MJ is back, and back was not preaching the gospel. He was hurting, he was angry, and he was trying to heal. He wanted to be remembered for his charitable works, posting a long list and asking MJJC staff to keep it bumped so the new members would see the truth about Michael. In a rant about Jason, Jordie and Gavin it's clear back/MJ no can no longer maintain his belief in the pure innocence of all children. That, too, was taken from him. This was posted June 25, 2006.... June 25. <!-- m -->http://imageshack.us/f/269/avisosd.jpg/<!-- m -->

I've read his posts 2005 – 2009 until I almost memorized them (I'm not counting the posthumous posts). That and matching them to news articles about MJ from many sources from around the world legitimized back, and brought home the fact that despite full acquittal Michael had not been vindicated. The press wouldn't allow it and too many leeches were willing to try their luck at suing him – another accusation was always hanging over his head. How long could he go on like that? How could he rebuild his financial empire and protect his kids? How could he focus attention on his true legacy, that of musical genius and philanthropist? How to make people see him as a man, not a caricature, or worse?

No feathers ruffled, just pause taken.

Do you think we are wasting our time waiting for a comeback? Then why is Michael telling us to keep watchin? Because he did, in his own voice, in the :tii trailer at :18 666 or 99. What are we watching for?

Michael also said he is unbreakable. So did back.
  • JMseesMJJMseesMJ Posts: 48
    This post may ruffle some feathers, and I'm sorry about that, but I believe this needs to be said. I mean to provoke thought, not to pass judgment.

There is no way to understand Michael's death, or “death”, without understanding his life. Especially after his acquittal in 2005. If you really dig, you can get a glimpse of what this man, this father of 3 small children, who had just been dragged over the coals, was facing.

Having spent 2 years looking into Michael's business and legal affairs, as well as learning as much as possible about the man, I feel safe in saying this “death” was an act of survival. It was not a stunt, it was not for a message, it was not for the fans. The movie TII was his his gift to his fans. The rest of his life is for his children and himself – finally. He gave us 45 out of 50 years. It's time we let him breathe.

As for Front, I really want him to be back! But I would caution against embracing him wholeheartedly, at least not yet. The internet is full of people using Michael to further their own agenda, and Front's agenda is not entirely clear. I suggest we let him have his say and see what develops. His truth may not be Michael's truth.

That's exactly it @ JustDucky.

I stated my sentiments repeatedly on this. We should at least try and BACK-pedal <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> for a moment and put ourselves in his position.

See what he endured and he still was willing to give his all to the world.... again.... and again.... and again....
    Even after 'death' he was/ is showering us with gifts from his soul.

Perhaps we've arrived at the point where we need to consider reducing our expectations and let him live happily ever after.....

Scarred indeed, but a soft heart never breaks - it's unbreakable !

<!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Yes, he said to Geraldo Rivera that he had rhinosorus skin, and he said like his father, that he was very strong.
    RK
    For me there has always been the overriding God element to this whole production. In 1994, while at a convention, I recieved a word from a respected Christian prophet here in Auz. A very strange word I didn't much understand at the time. Part of which was about God leading in a wierd way and ushering in a move of God's Spirit that will be like a rock that rolls from a mountain gathering all in it's path and growing and gathering and gaining as it continues. None can stop it or escape it's path as it moves on through into all the earth. And as I understand things...this is it.
    That word sounds like the verses in Daniel 2:32-35, 45
    32 This image's head [was] of fine gold, his breast and his arms of silver, his belly and his thighs of brass,
    33 His legs of iron, his feet part of iron and part of clay.
    34 Thou sawest till that [glow=red:15k1pphr]a stone was cut out without hands,[/glow:15k1pphr] which smote the image upon his feet [that were] of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.
    35 Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and[glow=red:15k1pphr]the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth...[/glow:15k1pphr]

45 Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold;[glow=red:15k1pphr]the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter (future):[/glow:15k1pphr] and the dream [is] certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.
    Sounds like a BAM to me too! <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->
    Suspicious mind
    very interesting . and really who is to say that michael had to have a hand in planning this. perhaps he is and has been a part of something that even he doesn't quite know what it is. and we can't say that there are not others being used in some way for the same purpose that involves some other group of people. just a thought.
    I absolutely believe 100% it is God overall who is writing/carrying out this “death” hoax, and Michael is following His leading and direction consciously and/or unconsciously. The circumstances are all falling into place by a guiding hand from Above, with MJ doing as he wants/is lead to do--teamwork! <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Then why is Michael telling us to keep watchin? Because he did, in his own voice, in the :tii trailer at :18 666 or 99. What are we watching for?

We were witnesses during the trials and what else went on in these years.
    Everything critical for success has had its double floor in the disappearance to make it safe and really happening as desired.
    Michael needs our attention to what is and will be happening - as witnesses as well.
    One demands the other.
    Without knowing his past we cannot acknowledge presence and future.
    Without paying attention to presence and future, we cannot understand his past.

He was silenced in the past because of the media's shadows laid over his name. Who would believe him without a doubt?
    He silenced himself two years ago to get rid of those shadows for us to see with our own eyes and to think for ourselves and to understand his life and believe him when he starts talking again.
    How can we listen to him at due moment when we stop watching and miss the moment?
    In addition, we are the multipliers for cleaning his name. He needs us in this.
    soft heart never breaks - it's unbreakable

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> ...don't you think it's strange TS never commented about Back, like the most of us?..... <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->
    suspicious// ...don't you think it's strange TS never commented about Back, like the most of us?..... <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->

YES. Glaringly. Perhaps, Back is MJ on pain, with no restraint; a true carnal man, drowning in trouble with no relief, EXCEPT to sputter and vent. The bible calls this without hope, without God in the world. Maybe it is different for some, but, I know how helpless & injured folk ACT and Back is THE Poster Child. Even very religious people who pray every day, can forget how ALMIGHTY God is, and how POWERFUL His love is, to get us out of trouble, and defeat our enemies.

Maybe, if Back really is MJ, having a bad day(month, decade), and venting like there is no God, maybe this embarrasses TS, who some swear is MJ himself, also. TS seems to be very self-controlled, so as to NOT be driven all over heck by powerful emotions, such as pain, heartache <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> , and despair, and pure RIGHTEOUS <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> indignation, especially undeserved evil dogging one...

This actually may explain it, for me, anyway, how TS could EVER EVER
    be Back, and how Back could EVER be Michael Jackson. Those two (TS and Back) are like night and day. The ranting victim, and the cool headed Master of himself, and everything in his life by God's power and intervention.

IDK. It works for me, if they are in any way the same man <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> . One is full of Faith, and one is full of anger and frustration. Been there, for sure.
    <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ --> Perhaps he is using his own HIS(s)tory to teach us all something about BUILDING upon that foundation in the scriptures he asked us about earlier.

BTW, the rant wasn't wasted--- <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> he was simply announcing and documenting [glow=red:3miwpqy0]Future History[/glow:3miwpqy0], before it comes to pass, so we will KNOW <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> it was PLANNED, <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> and not some "lucky" fluke which befell him. <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ --> Cool.
    i think this may be the only back post that i have seen that didn't make him look a little off his rocker (sorry) . i have always sort of had the idea though that it was someone more like this bj hickman character though. but one day not too long ago i looked him up and there was something about him and a couple others being part of a documentary crew that did a peice on michael and the trial (i think). i wish now i have put it in my favs. to have for reference. this does sort of have the flavor of someone who was there though doesn't it. by the way , i was wondering is there any reason why back has to be a he?
  • starchildstarchild Posts: 374
    suspicious// ...don't you think it's strange TS never commented about Back, like the most of us?..... <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->

YES. Glaringly. Perhaps, Back is MJ on pain, with no restraint; a true carnal man, drowning in trouble with no relief, EXCEPT to sputter and vent. The bible calls this without hope, without God in the world. Maybe it is different for some, but, I know how helpless & injured folk ACT and Back is THE Poster Child. Even very religious people who pray every day, can forget how ALMIGHTY God is, and how POWERFUL His love is, to get us out of trouble, and defeat our enemies.

Maybe, if Back really is MJ, having a bad day(month, decade), and venting like there is no God, maybe this embarrasses TS, who some swear is MJ himself, also. TS seems to be very self-controlled, so as to NOT be driven all over heck by powerful emotions, such as pain, heartache <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> , and despair, and pure RIGHTEOUS <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> indignation, especially undeserved evil dogging one...

Back/TS, described in this way, brings to mind the biblical story of Job.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Gina, I love your great observations!
    I see TS, Back and Front all having a flamboyant, teasing playfulness coming from a loving heart. Michael has always amazingly kept his cool in public, never swearing and being so kind about people around him--even about those less than kind about him. eg. his family. But get him just with 1 or 2 close friends like Lisa Marie, Glenda (tapes), Cascios, and he bares his soul with honest emotion/frustration/tears/colorful language, we've been told over and over. He knew how to, and had been trained since childhood, to put on a show, "Front" to some extent, mostly because he's a caring person that didn't want to hurt anyone. He knows how to juggle a few personas (as well as external disguises-eg. DD), and never miss a beat, because he is a perfectionist and master of his craft. <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ --> Front never mentions Back or TS either. So I have the opposite feeling from Its Her that that they are more similar than different. Also TMZ, the family or other closely related people never mention them either except in cryptic ways possibly, and yet they surely are aware of the significant knowledge of them by hoaxers and fans. But maybe I think too much with my heart.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    The "pie" (or Pi---whichever way you choose to slice it!) is coming along just fine. Are you ready for the "7-day feast"?

Revelation 21:4
    "He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”
    ……….the NEW has already began.

Romans 14:13
    "Let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or OBSTACLE in the way of a BROTHER or SISTER."

Has anyone noticed that tweet from Jermaine?

jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson
    @SabrinaJKay they will eat their words...and humble pie
    Il y a 14 heures

I presume that there is some kind of connection <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> I don't think it is a coincidence <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug -->

and this is nice as well.....1 Corinthians 3:9-15 ... 3+9+1+5 = 18 .... 8-1 = 7 <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ -->

---
    There are good definitions as to what Front can mean when you look it up:

A front can be a STORM (the calm before the storm anyone? LOL)
    the "Front" is also the SAME entity of the "Back".........just a different side hehe... <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
    We also have: Advanced....Ahead....Pioneering....Foremost....Head....Leading...Topmost (KING!) <!-- srr/ -->rr/<!-- srr/ -->

<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->

<!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->
    <br />Has anyone noticed that tweet from Jermaine?<br /><br />jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson@SabrinaJKay they will eat their words...and humble pie<br />Il y a 14 heures<br />I presume that there is some kind of connection  suspicious//  I don't think it is a coincidence  beerchug <br />
    <br /><br />Ooo good one. That's not a coincidence in my opinion either.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

I agree 100% with your post regarding MJ <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug -->
    Regarding "Back", I can´t guess who this person is behind the avatar and don´t really care but also agree that people are taking advantages from those characters.
  • JustDuckyJustDucky Posts: 134
    @suspicious mind
    Reading back's less cryptic posts, he sounds decidedly male. There are a few times he teases female MJJC members. One time he says he will take her over his knee and give her a spanking. He asks another member if she is “in need of some “back” treatment”, following that with an emoticon of a dancing banana. (on the last in this group) <!-- m -->http://imageshack.us/f/243/various2.jpg/<!-- m -->

He can be very funny, at least I think he is. He also likes Beyonce, and not just for her voice <!-- m -->http://imageshack.us/f/203/betawards2006beyonce.jpg/<!-- m -->

@bec
    Are we wasting time waiting for a comeback? I guess that depends on what we do with that time. I'm using it to learn what I can about Michael, and about some of the people in his life, both good and evil. I spread that info and have actually changed a few minds about him. At least one of those people is now doing the same. For some reason MJs death made them want to know, finally, whether he was truly innocent.

I agree with GinaFellicia that this is part of the reason MJ “died”. As Joni Mitchel sang “don't it always seem to go, you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone”. How many times did a TV commentator say that the memorial “humanized him”? The real question is, why did it take a “death” for some to see him as human?

Logically, I can't imagine why MJ would want to return to his “normal” life. If the press was relentless before, imagine them after a return from the dead that made them look like idiots? You just know that people would try to sue him for everything from mental pain and anguish to the cost of CDs and memorabilia. Even if he won every suit, he'd be right back where he was, spending time and money on litigation and being hounded by the press. That said....

There are indeed indications Michael Jackson may, at some point, return to the public eye. I don't think he intends to perform again, if you follow his business affairs from 2000 on you see that he was actually moving away from that in 2002. But if there is a way for him to club the ignorant and hateful over the head with irrefutable proof of his innocence once and for all, and to be absolved of any liability stemming from a staged death, I would so love to see him give a big F--- Y-- to the haters and the doubters and go on with his life. So I'll Keep Watchin.....