Some say michael is in.....

Comments

• Yes, right... and look...no houses around the whole area
    holy fuck that guy might as well own his whole island lmao
    oh did you have to use that word, child are on the site?
  • NoHypeNoHype Posts: 47
    Well in Shmuley's book MJ did say that he would one day like to retire behind the gates of NeverLand, out of the public eye. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Where ever he is I pray he is safe and out of danger first he is in the least expected place didnt I hear somewhere that the least likely explanation is often the truth just a thought. He is still teaching us something with this arrest of murray may symbolize a lesson about innocents being condemed before trial like he was who knows though.
  • Well in Shmuley's book MJ did say that he would one day like to retire behind the gates of NeverLand, out of the public eye. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

when was the book released?
  • Michael is in Uk here with me ! OW! SHAMONE! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    That's impossible he's with me in canada <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Would the real Michael Jackson please stand up!
  • So shall we all make a trip to neverland?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I seriously doubt he is at Neverland, but if he was, I think he could even perform outside there without anyone noticing. I heard it will take 10 minutes by car to get from the gates to the main house, so that place is huge!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I don't think he's hiding at Neverland, it would be too dangerous ! (dangerous to be discovered)

And JACKSONGIRL I just wan to tell you that you have beautiful eyes ! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    aww thank you =)
  • Yes, right... and look...no houses around the whole area
    holy fuck that guy might as well own his whole island lmao
    oh did you have to use that word, child are on the site?
    Oh sorry =) sometimes i do it without noticing haha =) ill try to avoid it =)
  • Michael is in Uk here with me ! OW! SHAMONE! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Would the real Michael Jackson please stand up!
    hahahahaha =) yes now which of us has the fake one <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I thought about this since the day MJs "ghost" appeared on LKL
  • Michael very well could be at Neverland without ever being seen. His property is large and his driveway is long (with a security fence). You can't see the activity of his grounds from the road, as I have been told. It would be plausible because most people wouldn't suspect him there after his statements about Neverland after his trials. That definitely helps throw people off. Actually, Neverland is like a fortress against outside threat.....it can easily be guarded/secured without drawing too much attention to it.
  • Michael very well could be at Neverland without ever being seen. His property is large and his driveway is long (with a security fence). You can't see the activity of his grounds from the road, as I have been told. It would be plausible because most people wouldn't suspect him there after his statements about Neverland after his trials. That definitely helps throw people off. Actually, Neverland is like a fortress against outside threat.....it can easily be guarded/secured without drawing too much attention to it.
    exactly you cant see anything from outside, so he would be pretty safe there not to mention that place is built of mini houses so he could be in any part of that house hiding <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Would the real Michael Jackson please stand up!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I wish he would be there, I´ve always thought it was unfair that they made him hate Neverland, so it would be wonderful he could love his creation again.

About the house empty... as it´s so huge, furniture may be also there, someplace, removed then and now furnished again.

About the f*** word, don´t sorry, edit it... and those who quoted it also can <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    I have never thought that MJ could be at Neverland Ranch. I was just telling my mum that I wish I could visit Neverland today. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I dream of strolling the property on MJ's arm. You will find us there with matching umbrellas! Yay! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    I thought about this since the day MJs "ghost" appeared on LKL

Lol @ "The Neverland Ghost"! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

This one, together with the "Magic Rise" during the flight to the morgue, gave me that strange kind of feeling that CNN has a good laugh about the whole case in a timely manner...almost on the same level as TMZ.... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    After watching "his ghost" on LKL, i began to doubt that Michael may be in Neverland,this place is really huge and after trials noone will ever suspect that he is there,esp after his "death", so quite possible.

Oh he is in Canada but girl,we share now...tell them! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Well in Shmuley's book MJ did say that he would one day like to retire behind the gates of NeverLand, out of the public eye. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

That he did and also said on his home video show that Neverland was so him and he could never leave <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • LOL i think all forum members should join forces and break ino neverland dont worry michael we wont tell , just want this misery to end <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • I THOUGHT I read somewhere that Neverland is a no-fly zone....I could be wrong though. If its true then no random heli's or planes are allowed to "pass over" it in the sky without strict permission.

Oh he is in Canada but girl,we share now...tell them! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

right ther with ya ladies <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I THOUGHT I read somewhere that Neverland is a no-fly zone....I could be wrong though. If its true then no random heli's or planes are allowed to "pass over" it in the sky without strict permission.

I will look into this some more because I have friends,family,etc that say they can fly over Neverland as long as it is a commercial flight or helicopters landing in Neverland! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    This info isn't from some ordinary citizens and I have spoken to contacts I have in the industry,which I have stated my dealings in the industry and whom one artist I worked for but is not mentioned is friends with Arnie Klein! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I am afraid to post more incase it comes back to bite me in the butt either through threats,people wondering if I am making alot out of nothing or being too close to the truth if he is infact there.
    All I can say at the time is that Neverland has been undergoing some repairs,upgrades,etc for sometime and the cement was delivered for these upgrades and the porta potties for workmen.....
  • LOL i think all forum members should join forces and break ino neverland dont worry michael we wont tell , just want this misery to end <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

We will bring KFC as a peace offering! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    LOL i think all forum members should join forces and break ino neverland dont worry michael we wont tell , just want this misery to end <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

We will bring KFC as a peace offering! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    But first we have to super-soak the guards! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->