Some say michael is in.....

Comments

• lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Yepp. It breaks my heart to see people fighting on here.
    There's no reason to fight. Just beat it! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I just heard "Keep the Faith" again. It's been a while. I couldn't believe I'd forgotten about it! It's great!
  • Yepp. It breaks my heart to see people fighting on here.
    I just heard "Keep the Faith" again. It's been a while. I couldn't believe I'd forgotten about it! It's great!

It sure is <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> *added you too my friends* <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Yepp. It breaks my heart to see people fighting on here.

It sure is <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> *added you too my friends* <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I did too <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Yepp. It breaks my heart to see people fighting on here.

I did too <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • LaLove09LaLove09 Posts: 120
    OMG look at how long we've overlooked the obvious!
    Yep, Mike is living in his underground bunker at Neverland!!!!

SN: We know he didn't do it, but after the 1st FALSE molestation case. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    You would think would have heard about protests and stuff.
    Because of the elementary school being across the street from Neverland.
    (that speaks volumes)
    I never knew about the school being there.

***I really enjoyed reading this thread.
    Very imaginative and I really saw us BeLIEvers doing all of it!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • OMG look at how long we've overlooked the obvious!

SN: We know he didn't do it, but after the 1st FALSE molestation case. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    (that speaks volumes)

Very imaginative and I really saw us BeLIEvers doing all of it!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

i Know!!! this was a GREAT DISCUSSION! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> and i Loved everyone's creativity <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • OMG look at how long we've overlooked the obvious!

(that speaks volumes)

i Know!!! this was a GREAT DISCUSSION! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> and i Loved everyone's creativity <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

yeah we call it "creativity" and they call it "insanity" lol
  • well i thought i should share this dream i had about Neverland : <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=60&t=2455<!-- l -->
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    :D <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Michael if you havent got enough beds I dont mind sharing with you Ill squeeze in ..I dont snore PROMISE
    We just all squeeze in his bed!! the whole forum!! (me next to Michael <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> )
  • :D <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Michael if you havent got enough beds I dont mind sharing with you Ill squeeze in ..I dont snore PROMISE
    We just all squeeze in his bed!! the whole forum!! (me next to Michael <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> )
    maybe if were lucky he'll let us post it on the forum? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    :D <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Michael if you havent got enough beds I dont mind sharing with you Ill squeeze in ..I dont snore PROMISE
    I call the other side! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Gosh! What any man would give to be Michael. Bombarded with women!
  • :D <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Michael if you havent got enough beds I dont mind sharing with you Ill squeeze in ..I dont snore PROMISE
    I call the other side! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Gosh! What any man would give to be Michael. Bombarded with women!

then LMP will pop out of nowhere and kick all the girls asses <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    She'll never beat our 1000 ninja army of hoez! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • She'll never beat our 1000 ninja army of hoez! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I don't know.. She is a Mighty, Big, Strong Woman <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    id go into cardiac arrest but id die a happy woman :D L.O.V.E
    Me too! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • *Packs up* *Runs, and jumps into Jeep* Who's coming with me too NEVERLAND!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    She'll never beat our 1000 ninja army of hoez! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I must find her weakness...
    smiley-think005.gif
    *Packs up* *Runs, and jumps into Jeep* Who's coming with me too NEVERLAND!!

ME ME ME ME MEEEE!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • She'll never beat our 1000 ninja army of hoez! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I must find her weakness...
    smiley-think005.gif

maybe her Belly? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• maybe her Belly? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    or maybe those extensions??? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

or maybe those extensions??? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> You're terrible!

• maybe her Belly? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> You're terrible!

I know <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I'm actually starting to have faith in the fact that Michael could be at Neverland. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    This is all happening so soon! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> It's driving me wild!
  • I'm actually starting to have faith in the fact that Michael could be at Neverland. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    This is all happening so soon! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> It's driving me wild!

I have a feeling that MJ is almost ready to come out!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I'm actually starting to have faith in the fact that Michael could be at Neverland. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I have a feeling that MJ is almost ready to come out!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> So it's like having a baby now?