Some say michael is in.....

Comments

• I'm actually starting to have faith in the fact that Michael could be at Neverland. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    This is all happening so soon! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> It's driving me wild!

I have a feeling that MJ is almost ready to come out!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> So it's like having a baby now?
    actually yeah! MJ was in ''the womb'' for 7 months so hopefully in 1-2 months he'll be Kicking!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    I'm actually starting to have faith in the fact that Michael could be at Neverland. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    This is all happening so soon! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> It's driving me wild!

I have a feeling that MJ is almost ready to come out!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    actually yeah! MJ was in ''the womb'' for 7 months so hopefully in 1-2 months he'll be Kicking!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> *wipes tear*
    That's one big baby! A real cutie no doubt. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • He really might be at Neverland, the song "threatened" does say "a nightmare that's the case, Never Neverland - that's the place"!! <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: -->
    He really might be at Neverland, the song "threatened" does say "a nightmare that's the case, Never Neverland - that's the place"!! <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: -->
    I always asked myself.. Never Neverland?
    What's that supposed to mean?
  • julietjuliet Posts: 491
    I'm actually starting to have faith in the fact that Michael could be at Neverland. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    But wait <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> in 2 months-that's April,right? The court hearing of Dr.CM <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->And that is what I'll call BAM's day
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Why would he pick to come back in nine months?
    That's kinda weird. But hilarious!
  • :D <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Michael if you havent got enough beds I dont mind sharing with you Ill squeeze in ..I dont snore PROMISE

I don't mind sharing either glovelove because we know he has a big bed..we can put him in the middle and I don't snore but once in a blue moon I have drooled in my sleep but with him in the middle beside us..I will try to behave but it might just be row row row your boat and get a fishing rod everytime I look over at him! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I Guess I will bring my own pillow for that PJ party <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    :D <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Michael if you havent got enough beds I dont mind sharing with you Ill squeeze in ..I dont snore PROMISE

I don't mind sharing either glovelove because we know he has a big bed..we can put him in the middle and I don't snore but once in a blue moon I have drooled in my sleep but with him in the middle beside us..I will try to behave but it might just be row row row your boat and get a fishing rod everytime I look over at him! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I Guess I will bring my own pillow for that PJ party <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Oh hell nah! I called it!
    I'll bring the twister! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • I won't snore either cause i won't sleep! LOL! I'm trying to imagine, he's sleeping, in the same bed as me. I'll spend the whole night looking at his innocent baby face, may be i'll touch his face. He'll get up. I'll feel shy and kinda embarrassed. Then he sits up and smiles at me. He stares at me and smiles, i am not able to look at his eyes directly. He comes closer and i can't imagine the rest, i'm already having goosebumps! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    I won't snore either cause i won't sleep! LOL! I'm trying to imagine, he's sleeping, in the same bed as me. I'll spend the whole night looking at his innocent baby face, may be i'll touch his face. He'll get up. I'll feel shy and kinda embarrassed. Then he sits up and smiles at me. He stares at me and smiles, i am not able to look at his eyes directly. He comes closer and i can't imagine the rest, i'm already having goosebumps! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    I'd probably get kicked out.. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    He's just too adorable!
    Keep dreaming! It could come true. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • @loma, aww girl thank you! how i wish this could come true! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Would it sound weird if I say I think he could be at Neverland,in the basement!
  • so guys operation ninjas at neverland is going to take time to prep <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> , perhaps bams day will come before we get it in progress...So Michael if so, can we still come round for KFC and have a sleepover ...and play with supersoakers I have had the most testing 8 months of my life need to chillax ..........oh man i really need to get a grip <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    hahahah love you guys! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

But you have to promise that IF Michael is not back after 25 June, don't leave the forum! I mean, it was just a thought that he could come back that day. Maybe he comes back next year WHO KNOWS! only himself. I trust Michael and I think he needs some rest and don't think about this hoax <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I THOUGHT I read somewhere that Neverland is a no-fly zone....I could be wrong though. If its true then no random heli's or planes are allowed to "pass over" it in the sky without strict permission.

I will look into this some more because I have friends,family,etc that say they can fly over Neverland as long as it is a commercial flight or helicopters landing in Neverland! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    This info isn't from some ordinary citizens and I have spoken to contacts I have in the industry,which I have stated my dealings in the industry and whom one artist I worked for but is not mentioned is friends with Arnie Klein! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I am afraid to post more incase it comes back to bite me in the butt either through threats,people wondering if I am making alot out of nothing or being too close to the truth if he is infact there.
    All I can say at the time is that Neverland has been undergoing some repairs,upgrades,etc for sometime and the cement was delivered for these upgrades and the porta potties for workmen.....

Any information you can get from inside sources is great. Maybe we'll stumble upon something of value! The upgrades are strange unless they are making repairs in order to sell the property...hope not.
  • <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Maybe
    michael was expecting us thats why hes got work being doneactually if there are workmen there I cant see Michael being there <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    so guys operation ninjas at neverland is going to take time to prep <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> , perhaps bams day will come before we get it in progress...So Michael if so, can we still come round for KFC and have a sleepover ...and play with supersoakers I have had the most testing 8 months of my life need to chillax ..........oh man i really need to get a grip <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    we book flight tickets <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ? where we meet ? hehe
    Would it sound weird if I say I think he could be at Neverland,in the basement!
    Nah. It's not weird, It's what we think too! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    so guys operation ninjas at neverland is going to take time to prep <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> , perhaps bams day will come before we get it in progress...So Michael if so, can we still come round for KFC and have a sleepover ...and play with supersoakers I have had the most testing 8 months of my life need to chillax ..........oh man i really need to get a grip <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I hope when he comes back, he'll acknowledge us. I don't know 'bout you guys, but owe my LIFE to Michael! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    It'd be sweet if he accepts our peace offering of KFC! He doesn't even have to eat it. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I'm actually starting to have faith in the fact that Michael could be at Neverland. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    But wait <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> in 2 months-that's April,right? The court hearing of Dr.CM <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->And that is what I'll call BAM's day

OMG! Seriously guys, see it from this point of view: 9 months, the birth of a new Michael Jackson. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

OMG! Seriously guys, see it from this point of view: 9 months, the birth of a new Michael Jackson. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    True..
  • LaLove09LaLove09 Posts: 120
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> This thread made me have a wild dream last night... It was unbeLIEvable!!! Yet so real!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    :lol: <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> This thread made me have a wild dream last night... It was unbeLIEvable!!! Yet so real!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    I'm hoping it was clean. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I had a dream too, but it was just sad.
    My Michael dreams always end in tradgedy.
    <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • angelangel Posts: 349

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    True..
    You could be right. It's also 7 months, 7 weeks, 7 days, and 72 hours from 6/25 to 3/25. And spring begins on March 20.....remember Kenny's tweet about that?
  • He really might be at Neverland, the song "threatened" does say "a nightmare that's the case, Never Neverland - that's the place"!! <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: -->
    I always asked myself.. Never Neverland?
    What's that supposed to mean?

it says : The unknown monster is about to embark
    From a far corner, out of the dark
    A nightmare, that’s the case
    Never Neverland, that’s the place

so i guess the unknown monster is going to BAM from Never Neverland?!