Some say michael is in.....

Comments

• LOL i think all forum members should join forces and break ino neverland dont worry michael we wont tell , just want this misery to end <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

We will bring KFC as a peace offering! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    But first we have to super-soak the guards! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Good thinking <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I bet as soon we start that I can't see how MJ could not get involved in the super soaker fight watching it start on his security cams! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SabrinaSabrina Posts: 342
    Follow the butterflies on Earth Song in TII, same butterflies in Neverland
    He IS there
  • SeeSee Posts: 196
    What about the Brazil roumers????
  • Well, it sorta makes sense to me. People would to busy thinking of all the cities/countries he could be in, and totally over look America/Neverland because it's sooo obvious.
  • InhalibInhalib Posts: 170
    I never thought about he beeing in neverland until i saw the video on YT showing Neverland for halloween... decorated with a pumpking in the door with the face of the east/west? witch of the wiz of oz.. and with some imagination you will say it was michael himself.. but being honest it looked more loike the witch that was in the paint he bought some weeks before 25/6... and also I remember a with in some ... hmm i don't know how to say it in english -.- but if you watched the video you know what i mean! lol
    so then I started to believe that he was in neverland.. probably.

Lots of L.O.V.E!
  • LOL i think all forum members should join forces and break ino neverland dont worry michael we wont tell , just want this misery to end <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

We will bring KFC as a peace offering! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    But first we have to super-soak the guards! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Good thinking <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I bet as soon we start that I can't see how MJ could not get involved in the super soaker fight watching it start on his security cams! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Hahahahaha yes good idea!
  • *Flies out there, and finds him* <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    just so you know im sitting next to you on the plane <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> heehee

Ill be the seat on the other side <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I <3 U GUYS! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> This has convinced me MJ is in Neverland <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ty
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    You know what just came to mind?
    A charity super-soaker fight. That'd be so big! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Oh the things i'd do to see neverland..
    <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    next year I go to America and to California and I go with my parents to neverland (the gates ofcourse) and I think he is back then and OMG i just wait till he comes out! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • You know what just came to mind?
    A charity super-soaker fight. That'd be so big! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

a WATW Super Soaker Fund Raiser!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Are you Game? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • next year I go to America and to California and I go with my parents to neverland (the gates ofcourse) and I think he is back then and OMG i just wait till he comes out! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

maybe we can set up tents, blast THRILLER on a stereo <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    next year I go to America and to California and I go with my parents to neverland (the gates ofcourse) and I think he is back then and OMG i just wait till he comes out! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

maybe we can set up tents, blast THRILLER on a stereo <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    hahaha ! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

you know what my greatest dream is? yeah now my fantasy is talking: that all the believers from this forum are invited by Michael to come to Neverland and you can sleep there and play! Although there are no attractions anymore.. thats a ddream!!! And he is like: Oh, you have a believe bracelet, so your allowed to come <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • next year I go to America and to California and I go with my parents to neverland (the gates ofcourse) and I think he is back then and OMG i just wait till he comes out! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

you know what my greatest dream is? yeah now my fantasy is talking: that all the believers from this forum are invited by Michael to come to Neverland and you can sleep there and play! Although there are no attractions anymore.. thats a ddream!!! And he is like: Oh, you have a believe bracelet, so your allowed to come <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> We would need a Bouncer for the fake beLIEVERS *cough* craig harvey *cough* <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> We would need a Bouncer for the fake beLIEVERS *cough* craig harvey *cough* <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> exactly! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> exactly! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    i may consider letting Larry King in <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

a WATW Super Soaker Fund Raiser!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Are you Game? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    For sure! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Hayy! I could show you around California! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

haha super cool! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> first we go 3 days or so to NY then to I think California. I said to my parents that I want to be the most days be where Michael lives <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Michael doesn't lives in LA right? or am i wrong <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> ? then we just go in california to different places like LA, san diego and stuff, and then I think we drive to Las Vegas and then back to California <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> lot of driving!

2 years ago i went to Florida for the second time to orlando. Every day to disney, epcot, seaworld <3 love it!

haha super cool! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> first we go 3 days or so to NY then to I think California. I said to my parents that I want to be the most days be where Michael lives <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Michael doesn't lives in LA right? or am i wrong <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> ? then we just go in california to different places like LA, san diego and stuff, and then I think we drive to Las Vegas and then back to California <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> lot of driving!

2 years ago i went to Florida for the second time to orlando. Every day to disney, epcot, seaworld <3 love it!
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Lucky.. I've only gone out of the country once. I live near L.A, but I can never go! Just makes me mad.
    I've never been to seaworld! LOL, so green with jealousy <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Lucky.. I've only gone out of the country once. I live near L.A, but I can never go! Just makes me mad.
    I've never been to seaworld! LOL, so green with jealousy <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Well, you have no idea how jealous I am!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I wanna live near LA and knowing that I may be close to Michael!
    Well, you have no idea how jealous I am!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I wanna live near LA and knowing that I may be close to Michael!
    Well you never know... he might just be in your neck of the woods! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • wow..... i didn't know there were so many people who think he's in Neverland as i do. i have been thinking he's at Neverland from the very begining of my "beLIEver life"! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> that would be the safest place for him to hide. many people thought the "funeral" would be in there but it didn't. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> damn i wish i could live in L.A. what can i not do to go to Neverland if Michael is there!!!!!!!!!! i'm so jealous of you guys who live there, i've never been out of my country! 19 useless years spent here in this crappy place. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    I hope he likes it again there. And its also very empty cuz all the attractions are gone.. no arcade games.. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • I think there are enough of us to jump the gates of neverland we can stand on eachothers shouLders , or use a tramploine <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> whatever i think we should carry out this mission as true MJHD Believers.....Im sure michael would forgive us ! My supersoaker is packed...,anyone know where the closest KFC is to neverland??? .......LOL
    I think there are enough of us to jump the gates of neverland we can stand on eachothers shouLders , or use a tramploine <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> whatever i think we should carry out this mission as true MJHD Believers.....Im sure michael would forgive us ! My supersoaker is packed...,anyone know where the closest KFC is to neverland??? .......LOL
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->