Some say michael is in.....

Comments

• lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    I think there are enough of us to jump the gates of neverland we can stand on eachothers shouLders , or use a tramploine <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> whatever i think we should carry out this mission as true MJHD Believers.....Im sure michael would forgive us ! My supersoaker is packed...,anyone know where the closest KFC is to neverland??? .......LOL
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

This post is FULL of win! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> This is what real fans should sound like! I'm totally down. seriously.
  • <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> if I dont laugh Ill cry i feel better being in this forum tho, most of my friends think im insane but I cant let go <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> anyway how many bargain buckets shall i get???
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> if I dont laugh Ill cry i feel better being in this forum tho, most of my friends think im insane but I cant let go <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> anyway how many bargain buckets shall i get???

About.. 32. Once he's done with those, I'll make another run. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Don't forget to smile! Sometimes we feel like crying, but just imagine. Michael is probably with his family having a good time. He deserves it! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I think Michaels with his extended family here in MJHD , its quite intresting to think that any one of these usernames could actually be him.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I think Michaels with his extended family here in MJHD , its quite intresting to think that any one of these usernames could actually be him.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    (stalks everyone in a paranoid frenzy)
    Yeah! That is a great thing to imagine. Now i'm suspicious of everyone! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    I think Michaels with his extended family here in MJHD , its quite intresting to think that any one of these usernames could actually be him.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    (stalks everyone in a paranoid frenzy)
    Yeah! That is a great thing to imagine. Now i'm suspicious of everyone! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

I'm not MJ (sorry).
    (checks Datroot off list) <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->

Do you guys really think he could be somewhere on this forum? That's exciting! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I imagine him chillin' up in Neverland, hoaxing, rubbing his hands together doing the "Off the Wall" laugh.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I think hes in his treehouse now checking out this forum on his laptop ...waiting for us to turn up with his bargain buckets...I think its a BIG possibility that hes looking in on this site..Michael if you are give me a sign ...heehe
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    I think hes in his treehouse now checking out this forum on his laptop ...waiting for us to turn up with his bargain buckets...I think its a BIG possibility that hes looking in on this site..Michael if you are give me a sign ...heehe
    yeah Michael me too! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    I think hes in his treehouse now checking out this forum on his laptop ...waiting for us to turn up with his bargain buckets...I think its a BIG possibility that hes looking in on this site..Michael if you are give me a sign ...heehe

Oh I wish we could get a definite sign - but how would be know to believe it?
    (strokes gandalf beard)
    fried or grilled?
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> YES! A sign would be great! But I don't know.. would he risk it?
  • perhaps if he added us to his msn and opened his webcam wow just imagine that lol come on michael give us a 1 second glance...shamone heehee <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    If that happened, I would faint, then spontaneously combust.
    It'd be too much. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • id go into cardiac arrest but id die a happy woman :D L.O.V.E
  • I always thought i was the only person in the world who could be THIS crazy. I was wrong. You my friends are just like me! Imagine Michael is reading this thread! This post! This post by me! Oh my... Michael are you really reading this? Please give me a sign too! It's so amazing to think about... I so want it to be true. Michael living in Neverland again, resting, enjoying, and reading this forum! I don't know where he said he was never going back to Neverland, i heard it from la toya i guess. But i did hear him say "Neverland is the totality of who i am. I will never ever sell Neverland." i also had this dream where he said he we were going to Neverland, i really believe that dream could have meant something. I have had quite a few dreams that give me that vibe. I believe in these things.
  • I always thought i was the only person in the world who could be THIS crazy. I was wrong. You my friends are just like me! Imagine Michael is reading this thread! This post! This post by me! Oh my... Michael are you really reading this? Please give me a sign too! It's so amazing to think about... I so want it to be true. Michael living in Neverland again, resting, enjoying, and reading this forum! I don't know where he said he was never going back to Neverland, i heard it from la toya i guess. But i did hear him say "Neverland is the totality of who i am. I will never ever sell Neverland." i also had this dream where he said he we were going to Neverland, i really believe that dream could have meant something. I have had quite a few dreams that give me that vibe. I believe in these things.

Hehehe apparently we're all this crazy. Everytime I log in the forum I start wondering if MJ could be just around reading everything we're saying and then I get sooo nervous!! Talking about the subject I'm also begining to believe he's in Neverland. I don't know if any of you guys heard him directly saying that he wouldn't be back in Neverland ever. Because everytime he talked about it he was always saying how it was HIS place and he would never leave it or sell it. And of course that place is HUGE so he can easily be anywhere and moving whenever he wants without anyone noticing it. In MJ's home videos you can see him thinking of the concept of Smooth Criminal and he's walking around and it's a deserted place with nothing around.

Ohh and when we go to Neverland I take the KFC and you the super soakers, because I don't own any <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • kel70kel70 Posts: 182
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> its raven, got the sunglasses on!
  • SyringaSyringa Posts: 498
    :lol: its raven, got the sunglasses on!

Busted !
  • kel70kel70 Posts: 182
    :lol: its raven, got the sunglasses on!

Busted !

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I think there are enough of us to jump the gates of neverland we can stand on eachothers shouLders , or use a tramploine <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> whatever i think we should carry out this mission as true MJHD Believers.....Im sure michael would forgive us ! My supersoaker is packed...,anyone know where the closest KFC is to neverland??? .......LOL

i'll bring the chicken, michael loves his fried chicken home made!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I think there are enough of us to jump the gates of neverland we can stand on eachothers shouLders , or use a tramploine <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> whatever i think we should carry out this mission as true MJHD Believers.....Im sure michael would forgive us ! My supersoaker is packed...,anyone know where the closest KFC is to neverland??? .......LOL
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

or we can bring a Ladder and wave and be like ''Michael we know your in there Open the door!!'' <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I think there are enough of us to jump the gates of neverland we can stand on eachothers shouLders , or use a tramploine <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> whatever i think we should carry out this mission as true MJHD Believers.....Im sure michael would forgive us ! My supersoaker is packed...,anyone know where the closest KFC is to neverland??? .......LOL

or we can bring a Ladder and wave and be like ''Michael we know your in there Open the door!!'' <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    hahaha yeah like:
    Us: Michael, open the gate!
    Michael with low voice: He's not here!
    Us: Mike, we know your there. Its us the believers!
    Michael: OOW COME IN!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I have been to Neverland.I live in Southern Cali.We had a hard time finding it at first so we asked some of the locals how to get there.They were very helpful and friendly to us and they directed right to it.The drive up there was amazing its a huge valley filled with lots of trees and beautiful nature.There are other ranch style homes around , there's also an elementary school right across the street from the main gate.Anyway all you get to see is the front gate and the surrounding property. I am assuming that we were at the front gate because there were security guards right behind the gate watching us thru cameras they dont bother to come out or anything.I guess they are used to all the fans that stop by to take pictures. Neverland (the surrounding property)is a beautiful place fit for a King.........Sorry but I dont remember seeing any KFC'S around there although after all that driving I was happy to find a Starbucks.LOL. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I have been to Neverland.I live in Southern Cali.We had a hard time finding it at first so we asked some of the locals how to get there.They were very helpful and friendly to us and they directed right to it.The drive up there was amazing its a huge valley filled with lots of trees and beautiful nature.There are other ranch style homes around , there's also an elementary school right across the street from the main gate.Anyway all you get to see is the front gate and the surrounding property. I am assuming that we were at the front gate because there were security guards right behind the gate watching us thru cameras they dont bother to come out or anything.I guess they are used to all the fans that stop by to take pictures. Neverland (the surrounding property)is a beautiful place fit for a King.........Sorry but I dont remember seeing any KFC'S around there although after all that driving I was happy to find a Starbucks.LOL. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    oh thats cool!!!