The Official Autopsy Report Thread

Comments

• Hopefully he wasn't actually terminally ill like reports have said & didn't actually only have 6 months to live. This autopsy report makes it seem like he was & if it was possible he smoked marijuana hopefully it wasn't for medical use. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Hahaha. Marijuana.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Um, actually this site is called death hoax INVESTIGATORS. To investigate is to 'inquire into thoroughly, to discover the truth'. That means any hoax theory has to be open to scrutiny to discover if it has any credibility. Credibility is key.
  • I AGREE WITH THE REMARK ABOUT THE AMBULANCE PHOTO.........OH PLEASE!!!!DONT EXPECT US TO BELIEVE MICHEAL WAS UNRECOGNISABLE............SO CAN ANYONE SUGGEST HOW ON EARTH YESTERDAYS CIRCUS ADDS UP........FOR THE LIFE OF ME I CANT FIGURE THIS OUT.......DO YOU THINK WE WILL HAVE TO WATCH THE TRIAL GO AHEAD........JUST AS MICHEAL WENT TO TRIAL????.......SO AS TO PROVE THE POINT............THEN........BAM.............XXXXXX.........I AM INTERESTED TO HEAR OTHER IDEAS.......
    I wonder if that is why dad wants to go to court over the photo they realise they have made a mistake and as you say anybody knows that Michael how could you not know and in that picture he does not lokk old or asian

But doesn't bringing up the ambulance photo contradict other well-investigated theories made here on the forum? I thought most believers (not all) considered the ambulance photo a fake and therefore it does not support your doubt. If the ambulance photo is fake we can't know for sure how Michael looked like (without sunnies, make-up etc.) I also thought the comments about Michael being unrecognisable was something the media came up with, I can't remember any official statments about this. These are just my thoughts but perhaps we shouldn't forget these facts in order to make things "fit" with the theory we prefer.
  • [quote whose with me...i will say though if mj did pass...big IF...then i for one will get the biggest collection of Mj fans ever seen and stay outside the lapd and da office 24/7 til the REAL truth comes out...
    ]

I'm definitely up for that! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I want the whole truth even if it might be unbearably painful...[/quote]

If i can arrange a place to stay with family out there you can count me in <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> lol but i warn you im your typically mouthy brash cockney ... you sure you want someone that loud? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> lol <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • My question is why he didn't have a stitch on. Michael was known to be very shy and modest. It's hard for me to believe that he was in there all hooked up with not a stitch on.
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    I found this on page 14 of the report:
    "There is a dark skin discoloration resembling a tattoo on the anterior half of the scalp."
    It's in the section about scars/tattoos, and I think those of you who didn't find this were looking at a different section, which talked about abnormalities (which probably means something else).

Maybe this is the scar left from the 1984 Pepsi burning incident?

'anterior' means the discoloration was on the front part of the scalp. probably to hide wig lines in the front. many people have some kind of cosmetic tattoos (brows, eyeliner, lips), so i guess it is not too unusual to have those. although it is peculiar to have your scalp tattooed that way but in the pepsi-accident-footage it was visible that the top/ back of his scalp was burnt. so scars from that would not be in the front, i suppose. plus, it said 'scar' when there was one and not 'discoloration', so they made a distinction there.
  • I think the report is a test to see what we will believe and not believe, there have been so many stories about Michael that he had this or that but we know that the media is bs and now looking at this report there is a lot of bs and inconsistencies, if Michael is really gone how come we cant have a straight story on what happened that day that is why this is all fake because there is no logical answer to what happened
  • I've just posted this on another topic about the autopsy report, so thought I would post here too incase it's any help...

I've just spent the past hour and a bit reading through the autopsy report, with a medical professional relative. They agreed that some points seemed to contradict each other, but noted a few things which particularly stood out to them...

1. The autopsy mentions a 1.5cm globulated mass located in the left adrenal gland and also a 0.2cm mass in the right kidney (neither of which should be there). She pointed out that if these masses were malignent, it is possible that they had spread from one to the other (meaning the person who was autopsied had a form of cancer which had started to spread. However, she did say that there is just as much chance these masses could have been benign (not cancerous). But the point she was making was, it was extremely strange that these masses/tumours were not investigated/discussed further, when the rest of the autopsy went into so much detail.

2. Also, she found it odd that with so much detail was given on the poor condition of the lungs, them being inflamed etc. Although it states this wasn't severe enough to be the cause of death, she pointed out that someone who suffered it to that extent, would show obvious effects of it in day to day life. i.e. would not be able to sing and dance, like MJ did on the This Is It DVD.So it is not just novices, that are noticing strange things in the report. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Yes, I find it very strange that this lung condition was not found by the LLoyds of London doctor(s), who examined and insured him for the concerts. Does that make any sense?
  • does anyone have any idea what the large 4 inch diameter (roundish) scar was from on his right shoulder? (quite large on the picture) and what about the two sloping downward scars at the base of his neck? any idea. Also, any idea what the scar around part of his belly button would be from (I can't immagine him having lipo suction, even though he did have a little gut around the time he divorced LMP) and last but not least, what about the 2 inch surgical scar on his lower right abdomen (he had all his organs) I was thinking possible hernia?
  • does anyone have any idea what the large 4 inch diameter (roundish) scar was from on his right shoulder? (quite large on the picture) and what about the two sloping downward scars at the base of his neck? any idea. Also, any idea what the scar around part of his belly button would be from (I can't immagine him having lipo suction, even though he did have a little gut around the time he divorced LMP) and last but not least, what about the 2 inch surgical scar on his lower right abdomen (he had all his organs) I was thinking possible hernia?
    oh yeh! I just remembered! wasn't he burned from some pyrotechnics when he had that accident on stage on the history tour (I think it was history tour) when the bridge broke loose and came down too fast...isn't that what caused the scar on his shoulder?
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    Maybe the story of MJ being really sick and was going to die in 6 months is true BUT it wasn't really MJ . It was a double . They said he had a lung disease right ? And the autopsy said that the lungs were really damaged , plus there is a story about an Italian importer that was really ill , and I think this has been discussed here ....
  • I AGREE WITH THE REMARK ABOUT THE AMBULANCE PHOTO.........OH PLEASE!!!!DONT EXPECT US TO BELIEVE MICHEAL WAS UNRECOGNISABLE............SO CAN ANYONE SUGGEST HOW ON EARTH YESTERDAYS CIRCUS ADDS UP........FOR THE LIFE OF ME I CANT FIGURE THIS OUT.......DO YOU THINK WE WILL HAVE TO WATCH THE TRIAL GO AHEAD........JUST AS MICHEAL WENT TO TRIAL????.......SO AS TO PROVE THE POINT............THEN........BAM.............XXXXXX.........I AM INTERESTED TO HEAR OTHER IDEAS.......
    I wonder if that is why dad wants to go to court over the photo they realise they have made a mistake and as you say anybody knows that Michael how could you not know and in that picture he does not lokk old or asian

But doesn't bringing up the ambulance photo contradict other well-investigated theories made here on the forum? I thought most believers (not all) considered the ambulance photo a fake and therefore it does not support your doubt. If the ambulance photo is fake we can't know for sure how Michael looked like (without sunnies, make-up etc.) I also thought the comments about Michael being unrecognisable was something the media came up with, I can't remember any official statments about this. These are just my thoughts but perhaps we shouldn't forget these facts in order to make things "fit" with the theory we prefer.
    But don't you realize that is precisely the point! The media is trying to make us believe that the photo is real, but people say he was unrecognizable, yet he was recognizable, which proves the photo is a fake, and it prolly wasn't MJ in the ambulance anyway.....
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    THis is making my head hurt. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Um, actually this site is called death hoax INVESTIGATORS. To investigate is to 'inquire into thoroughly, to discover the truth'. That means any hoax theory has to be open to scrutiny to discover if it has any credibility. Credibility is key.

True but some of the people that favor him being murdered instead of being alive seem to be saying disrespectful comments to other people on here. Cool if you want to express your theories and yes credibility is the key but no one needs to be rude on here either. Even if we do disagree on different topics. Like the lady on hear saying that people who believe him to be alive and younger people on here are gullible that's uncalled for. So if I feel someone if being disrespectful I'm gonna say something about it. That's not cool we're all entitled to our opinions. If you want to investigate different avenues that's fine with me just be tactful about it.
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Btw, if he was as big of a smoker as this AR makes it seem, there's no way he would be able to still sing the way he does. No way. Has anyone heard Whitney Houston sing lately, her voice is way off from the way it used to be due to drugs not a lung condition from years of smoking, so Michael's would definitely be scratchier & sound way different.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    The autopsy report is real, Michael has gone forever.

If this is what you think, then seriously, gtfo. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

<!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> that is very good education, Michael would like you very much........

I explained my point afterwards at another comment. Respect, please.

If I am still here it is because I want to believe, but every day it is being a harder job.

Sorry very much for my bad english, it costs to me a lot of effort to explain my feelings in english, thats why my messages seem a telegram <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

I saw where you explained yourself, if you think he's dead that's fine, but us believers are tired of people saying things like that though, its really hard to keep faith especially when your on a hoax site and people on there are saying he's dead. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> your english is fine also.
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    I wonder who actually gave the okay for MJ's autopsy report to be released. I was looking at some info. about California law and releasing someone's autopsy report to see what the procedure was releasing it to the public. From what I gathered it is legal to release an autopsy report if a person is suspected of death by a homicide/foul play. However, I also read that the medical examiner is the one who has the power to release this info. The medical examiner is not the same as the coroner. I guess the coroner is just the person that determines the cause of death but the medical examiner is different. I don't know if this is true or not but I think it would be a good thing to know if possible.
  • I am really surprised how we always draw quick conclusions on here like we were all eminent doctors....lung condition=smoker...geez life is not always black or white...and then someone comes on saying they know that this lung condition is a proof of smoking and everybody believes it wiothout even asking a REAL doctor and not just an mj fan....so i sent the autopsy report to a coroner of my city and asked him bout the lung condition. He said that it was irrelevant and in no way a reason to die. The fact that it s mentioned on the report doesn t mean it was something severe. And it isnt a proof that mj smoke or not...

and for those who say u can say he doesn't smoke by the way he holds his cigarette...well sorry he holds it in a total normal way...as an ex-smoker i don't see what the hell is wrong in the way he holds it...seems like we would go to any length just to make the reality fit with what we want to believe,,,,"the report says he smoked but he doesnt know how to hold a cigarette so the report is fake" geeeez...the report DOESNT say if he smoked or not...if we start making up proof we beLIEvers will never be taken seriously

Something i wonder and didnt think of asking the coroner. Ppl always say Mj had lupus...but that would have been mentioned on the AR just like vitiligo was... Cause Lupus would be much more relevant in the death of a person than this problem with his left lung...

anyway as his scars from the pepsi accident werent mentioned either...who knows
    I loved Michael, but I think its time to face it... He is gone.
    The DL is a formallity, they knew who Michael Jackson was, who wouldn't.
    He didn't need DNA, His family was all there and id'ed him as well.... I would love to find a big hole in this autopsey report, but there isn't one.

Where do you know from, that the family identified him?
    And there a lot of little holes in it....

Do you lose hope just because this report came out?

I do not even think that this report is real. TMZ is a tabloid and I don't think that they would get a real coroner report for the public... Remember TMZ are the only who got this "Report"

LaToya identified him at the hospital. Aside from her and Jermaine and the kids no other family member ever saw Michael "dead". Not even his parents.

In the report the detective who was at the hospital describes all the medical equipment that was attached to the body. LaToya and the kids went in to say good-bye before that, and she described him as looking like he was sleeping. I don't know about you, but I don't think I would want the kids to their dad with tubes and stuff attached to him. And then have Paris try to get a heart necklace around his neck? I just can't see that.

this is an interesting point in connection with your post: latoya and jermaine also seem to be the most active ones of the family regarding the media presence (except joe, but he's acting out of this world anyway). plus, they are both known for talking or acting trashy (no offense, but it's true) or even contradicting themselves sometimes, with jermaine being the perfect one to be all emotional all the time and stuff (like you can push a button on him).
    latoya talked about that necklace paris was trying to get around his neck when they said their goodbye, which she had gotten just for that purpose, as a last gift for her daddy, according to latoya. but then, photos from before june 25 show paris wearing that exact necklace. plus latoya's story how she was too weak to drive since she was by herself in the car after she heard the news about michael and yet, she was photographed driving herself and her company to the hospital. i just don't believe her. i think she also said that they didn't open the casket because his face was too bruised and damaged from cpr and everything else being done and yet, she says he looked like he was sleeping? contradictions all over the place...

i lost my grandfather at 18, i dissolved myself in tears at his funeral and i wasn't able to do anything right for weeks, not even the basic stuff like eating or sleeping right (let go speak in public). if i just imagine having lost a parent at the age these kids are, there would be no way i could handle that. and no way i could see my dead parent with hoses and needles stuck in. and i would never expose a child to that.
  • I've just posted this on another topic about the autopsy report, so thought I would post here too incase it's any help...

I've just spent the past hour and a bit reading through the autopsy report, with a medical professional relative. They agreed that some points seemed to contradict each other, but noted a few things which particularly stood out to them...

1. The autopsy mentions a 1.5cm globulated mass located in the left adrenal gland and also a 0.2cm mass in the right kidney (neither of which should be there). She pointed out that if these masses were malignent, it is possible that they had spread from one to the other (meaning the person who was autopsied had a form of cancer which had started to spread. However, she did say that there is just as much chance these masses could have been benign (not cancerous). But the point she was making was, it was extremely strange that these masses/tumours were not investigated/discussed further, when the rest of the autopsy went into so much detail.

2. Also, she found it odd that with so much detail was given on the poor condition of the lungs, them being inflamed etc. Although it states this wasn't severe enough to be the cause of death, she pointed out that someone who suffered it to that extent, would show obvious effects of it in day to day life. i.e. would not be able to sing and dance, like MJ did on the This Is It DVD.So it is not just novices, that are noticing strange things in the report. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Yes, I find it very strange that this lung condition was not found by the LLoyds of London doctor(s), who examined and insured him for the concerts. Does that make any sense?

Very good point.

Could the neck scars be from a cosmetic neck lift? They seem excessive... im sure a plastic surgeon wouldnt leave such scars but it is the only thing i can think of.

Remember they also said scars behind ears (face lift?) and "nasal structures"... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

Im confused about the scars on both of his wrists... i really dont know what they could be from, except the obvious.. which is horrible to think.
    does anyone have any idea what the large 4 inch diameter (roundish) scar was from on his right shoulder? (quite large on the picture) and what about the two sloping downward scars at the base of his neck? any idea. Also, any idea what the scar around part of his belly button would be from (I can't immagine him having lipo suction, even though he did have a little gut around the time he divorced LMP) and last but not least, what about the 2 inch surgical scar on his lower right abdomen (he had all his organs) I was thinking possible hernia?

Could the neck scars be from a cosmetic neck lift? They seem excessive... im sure a plastic surgeon wouldnt leave such scars but it is the only thing i can think of.

Remember they also said scars behind ears (face lift?) and "nasal structures"... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

Im confused about the scars on both of his wrists... i really dont know what they could be from, except the obvious.. which is horrible to think.

i was thinking the same with the neck scars, but wouldn't they have been visible in some photo where he had his hair tied to the back? with all the paparazzi swirming around him at all times, i would think that someone would have caught that over the years. they seemed to have been pretty visible from the description. the nose scars were even visible under all that make up...
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    i lost my grandfather at 18, i dissolved myself in tears at his funeral and i wasn't able to do anything right for weeks, not even the basic stuff like eating or sleeping right (let go speak in public). if i just imagine having lost a parent at the age these kids are, there would be no way i could handle that. and no way i could see my dead parent with hoses and needles stuck in. and i would never expose a child to that.
    Not only that, but he is their only parent. Their world basically evolved around him, he was always around.
  • To me autopsy report looks authentic.
    But anyone who has some questions or any doubts, you can ask about this subject @ Pathology Forum:
    <!-- m -->http://www.topix.com/forum/med/pathology<!-- m -->