The Official Autopsy Report Thread

Comments

• SeeSee Posts: 196
    [youtube:qdzjfjl3]

LMAO thought I was the only one obsessed with this guys neck.... Not to forget his smile <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • where are the scars supposd to be on his neck? High up or not? Would the pictures i posted show the scars? i can only find those photos where he is wearing a low neck top
  • the tii pic i have seen dont look anything but normal, he wore open front shirts

so i think if there were needle marks it would be in more personal areas
  • why is there so much rubbish ( i mean writing in the press ) about mj - heart breaking
  • Are you referring to the scars drawed in the back of neck-shoulders ? Those are very down on the neck, would have been always hidden by clothes, don't you think?.
  • michael_jackson_ill.jpg

It was taken in early 2009

BTW is this Michael anyway <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

If I compare this picture to the more recent ones I would think that one possibility (concerning the neck scars) could be surgery to tighten the skin around the neck, since it tends to get looser the older you become. I searched a bit for information on neck lifts but it seems like the scars should then be behind the ears or/and under the chin, hmm... Just a theory though.

here's a link on necklifts:

http://www.medicinenet.com/neck_lift_cosmetic_surgery/article.htm
  • Are you referring to the scars drawed in the back of neck-shoulders ? Those are very down on the neck, would have been always hidden by clothes, don't you think?.

Oh.. so on the back of the neck? Not at front?
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    You always come up with well thought out posts DancingThe Dream
  • PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME UNDERSTAND WHERE THESE NECK SCARS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ON THE BODY?

Lol.. its driving me crazy. Are they at the front of the neck or at the back?

I cant bring myself to read the autopsy report again so i am relying on a bit of help here. xxx

@mumof3 (((hugs)))) <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Well, Autopsy report is fake.. And if Michael were dead, it's still fake.
  • I know they are at the "base of the neck" so if they were at the front then they should show in the pictures i have provided.

Can someone please confirm to me if they are at the base of the neck at the front or the rear?
  • michael_jackson_ill.jpg

It was taken in early 2009

BTW is this Michael anyway <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

It doesnt matter... ive looked again and see it says "posterior of neck" which means the back of the neck.
    My bad.. i got confused and thought the scars were at the front. Therefore we wouldnt see these scars unless he was topless and photographed from the back which is highely unlikely.

The pic above which was posted could prove MJ did have a neck lift as in that pic his neck looks saggy and then in later pics it looks very smooth.

I feel very sad now..... i pray MJ is a peace wherever he is. He really didnt need to put himself through all that pain and all those operations. He was an angel. His beauty came from within. I wish he could have seen that. I wish he could have believed he didnt have to go in for all that surgery crap.

<!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I think the picture above is where he just tensed the muscles in his neck his neck does not look like this in tii
  • Still haven't figured out how to post pictures so I'm posting the links of some pics where we can see Michael's wrists. I can't see any scars maybe they were quite small but that's why it's so weird they didn't even mention the scar on his cheek/lip in the AR. I thought they didn't mention them because they were quite small but I can't make out any scars on his wrists at all...

http://mjjgallery.free.fr/2009/various/doctor_15/004.jpg
    http://mjjgallery.free.fr/2009/various/doctor_16/010.jpg
  • WendyEWendyE Posts: 105
    In my personal opinion, the autopsy report should be complete. They would not take out certain items and leave the rest for us to comb over. The scaring on MJ's head would have nothing to do with this case. Why it was omitted I have not a clue. The examination of the pulmonary system has me stumped as well. If these are Michael's lungs the were in very bad shape. Terminal in my humble opinion. The fact they could not get complete dental records...come on have you seen his grill?!!! That man has a perfect smile and I am sure he kept his dental appointments. I wouldn't be hard to find a full set of dental xrays. They are done ever 2 to 3 years. There are so many things wrong with this report I find it laughable. Again, speaking only as an opinion, they either really screwed up this autopsy and they were sloppy and did it with hast. Or they performed the exam on someone other that Micheal J Jackson. Or it is totally fabricated and written in movie form. In other words a HOAX. I guess we will have to keep searching.
  • so i sent the autopsy report to a coroner of my city and asked him bout the lung condition. He said that it was irrelevant and in no way a reason to die. The fact that it s mentioned on the report doesn t mean it was something severe.

Thank you for doing that!! I can't understand why everyone is jumping to the conclusion that MJ had a fatal lung disease. If that were the case, then it would have been attributed to the cause of death. I agree with your entire post. And I don't understand why lupus and the pepsi scars weren't mentioned, although I'm not sure exactly how they would detect lupus in an autopsy.
  • look joe said there werent any injection marks

latoya for some reason said she was looking at this legs and they were alright.

i think he is alive and this is a bunch of BS (so for being a bit rude)

Could it be that Joe and Latoya don't want Michael to look like an addict and therefore they're denying seeing any marks? I mean, to protect Michael from further media bashing? Idk, but I'm glad you think his alive because by reading the posts on the forum I've noticed you've done a lot of research and that's reassuring <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    i have not read it yet - i know shocking
    here is a vid

what do you think
    [youtube:3atrk2sz]
    wtf!! what a BS!
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    that morgue video is that what they presume he'd look like?? you can tell its animated but its kinda creepy!!

another thing if the autopsy was fake with seals and logo's etc i think people would have picked up on that tbh.. not just hoax investigators..

or do you think its fake as in not our Michael , but another Michael.. simply look how many impersonators there are that look like his driving license picture, it didn't mention DNA i'm sure so just going off a picture it could be any 50 year old Michael impersonator or did they do other tests?? i might have missed that bit!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • i have not read it yet - i know shocking
    here is a vid

what do you think
    [youtube:37tyt0pm]
    wtf!! what a BS!

Oh my - this is horrible. But, it doesn't look real.
  • that morgue video is that what they presume he'd look like?? you can tell its animated but its kinda creepy!!

another thing if the autopsy was fake with seals and logo's etc i think people would have picked up on that tbh.. not just hoax investigators..

or do you think its fake as in not our Michael , but another Michael.. simply look how many impersonators there are that look like his driving license picture, it didn't mention DNA i'm sure so just going off a picture it could be any 50 year old Michael impersonator or did they do other tests?? i might have missed that bit!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    its just an animation, or whatever they call it now.

i havent read the report and i did not know how these to vid's compared with what is in the report.

(@EvaR the WTF - comment is like a knife thru me - please dont use it -its offensive)

just wanted your views on what the vids are saying.
  • i haven't read the report but what is with the DNA, i understand that sperm samples are being stored at the request of the family - is that bogus, what about mikes fingerprints- he was fingerprinted at the criminal hearing, and what about eye scans on passports arent they compulsary in america?

Could it be that Joe and Latoya don't want Michael to look like an addict and therefore they're denying seeing any marks? I mean, to protect Michael from further media bashing? Idk, but I'm glad you think his alive because by reading the posts on the forum I've noticed you've done a lot of research and that's reassuring <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    yes your right, but also joe and latoya are not known for been tight lipped about anything and they say the most inappropriate things are the most inappropriate of times
    Klein said that he did not see any marks.

if mike is alive - hope so - do you think he is still seeing Klien i mean he needs to get his skin creams from somewhere?
  • plus, mike had a medical for the insurers, this will surely come out in the criminal proceedings and was due to have another prior to the shows; so continuous pitting of the skin from injections and iv would be visible especially if cm was rubbish at it, mike was looking for other medical help with this i understand.