Jermaine slips up on Aussie radio show

jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Jermaine was on my local radio station this morning and made what i believe to be a MAJOR slip up/clue....

[youtube:2kvph8md]

<!-- m -->http://link.brightcove.com/services/pla ... 7096947001<!-- m -->

Tell me what you think?

Michael was gone before we got to the airport????? WTF????

Comments

• wow!!!!! thank you for this! he sure did slip up lol
  • I'm sorry...but now I'm getting mad at Jermaine! Because it is too obvious that its publicity stunt and he is playing with our heads. Do you really think if MJ is alive they would talk like mistakenly or mysteriously like MJ alive. I'm starting to think that Jermaine doing this on purpose, to keep their show going on. Because if we are convinced that MJ is dead then we will loose interest in the rest of Jackson brothers. I'm sick to my stomach. I feel so used and manipulated!!!!
  • I was feeling nervous for Jermaine there. Poor lamb!
  • Wow that is a MAJOR one! Thanks for sharing this with us. I'm surprise you are not getting more responses on this.
  • I'm sorry...but now I'm getting mad at Jermaine! Because it is too obvious that its publicity stunt and he is playing with our heads. Do you really think if MJ is alive they would talk like mistakenly or mysteriously like MJ alive. I'm starting to think that Jermaine doing this on purpose, to keep their show going on. Because if we are convinced that MJ is dead then we will loose interest in the rest of Jackson brothers. I'm sick to my stomach. I feel so used and manipulated!!!!
    rofl every reply you post it sounds like you think MJ is really dead like you turn clues into coincdences
  • "Michael is no longer with us way before he arrived at the AIRPORT... i mean at the hospital" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> be very careful now, Jermaine.. lol
  • miss jmiss j Posts: 346
    the dj: what do you mean by that? you had not (saying it for a long time?)..
    jermaine (covering it up): i mean..i mean way before he arrived at the hospital..

and BAM!! he began stuttering in order to "repair" the situation.

jermaine, have i told you that i love you? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    rofl every reply you post it sounds like you think MJ is really dead like you turn clues into coincdences

Please don't assume what my believes are regading MJ alive or dead.. The situation with Jermaine seems something different, and it's too obvious that he is doing those slip ups on purpose, on his own gain. IMO.
  • I am beginning to wonder if these slip ups are really mistakes or part of the plan. I say this because there are two recent slip ups from Jermaine this week. It could just be another coincidence or another part of the script. Either way, it's nice to hear them. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Jermaine is perhaps trying to break it gently to the dumb media.
  • Jermaine is perhaps trying to break it gently to the dumb media.

Well...in all this the media actually make stories that are on demand and media don't give a F@## what JJ has to say as long there is demand. And who really gets hurt for real in those games are MJ's fans!
  • im sorry if someone murdered my brother and i knew who it was or the story no way in hell would i just wait for the authorities to find out..good lord almighty Jermain <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • JennieJennie Posts: 514
    Jermaine is perhaps trying to break it gently to the dumb media.

I'm kinda torn on this. For the first part it feels to me like a setup to to prepare the world to the fact that Michael may in fact be alive and then at the end when he says the doctor was not alone and others were involved it puzzles me. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Does it mean others are involved in this huge hoax or does it mean others are involved in a huge murder conspiracy. But I cant imagine if it was murder that those who did it are so dumb, you know I kinda think they would have made it more believable and covered up their tracks better. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • JennieJennie Posts: 514
    im sorry if someone murdered my brother and i knew who it was or the story no way in hell would i just wait for the authorities to find out..good lord almighty Jermain <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I am in no way defending Jermaine however I want to remain objective and weigh in every possibility. Maybe Jermaine did thell authorities who he believes to be involved but you know how the justice system is made, they have to investigate if they dont want the perpatrator to get off on a technicality. Not sure how it works in the States but in Canada you are innocent until proven guilty. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Are people not realizing that we are on a hoax site? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Let's just say that MJ is in heaven, then maybe Jermaine knows what happened but also knows that if he says it to the public, him, his entire family (including MJ's kids) would be in great danger. If they are able to murder the biggest star out of the family, then they can get anyone else that is a threat to getting the truth out there. And of course, if we wish to believe in this adventure, then Jermaine would know what really happened because he's in on it.
  • OMG! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • do you think jermaine is that dum to admit that he knows who killed MJ Imean isn't he afraid that they'll come after him. MJ is def- ALIVE..... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • The Expression on Jermains face is what made me smile. He clearly knew he had f'd up LOL. How funny. It was like "oops :O" LOL
  • MY first thought was WTF!
    Did he say he had said he suffered a heart attack or im I wrong?
    And then it didnt seem like a slip up cause he was speaking slowly kinda like michael ... was not with us... long before he went to the airport? anyone notice that? and then he goes like uha.. like yea here I said it, thats how I felt, maybe he meant yea he was not with us b4 he arived at the hospital, yea here I said it, oops did I say airport? and then he seemed like he realy realised what he was talking about and tried to cover up! I dunno! well he did stutter like crazy! we need a bodylanguage excpert! LOL!
    and then he says he passed way b4 which lead to conspiracy! make up ur mind JJ!! was it conspiracy to kill him or him passing lead to conspiracy? could he have died b4 the 25? please dont bash me Im just thinking out loud and I doubt that happened!
    and it lead to conspiracy bcause of the doctor and propofol?
    and he says its all gunna come out! when! ur saying you cant talk, Latoya doesnt wanna say too much, Randy says he cant talk much! WTH is going on?
    but what puzzels me the most is his smirk when they ask him if he knows what it is!
    remember the airport was closed that day or part of it? who thinks this has to do with what hez saying?
    PS. sorry JJ if you reading this I didnt mean to analyze everything you say, lol just im confused! L.O.V.E. you lots!
  • <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> OMG LOL

if this is a hoax... OMG!!

I have a friend who helps good people get off the hook with damn near anythng!

she is a paralegal and she is good! she loves stuff like this!

it's like real life matlock!!

michael... Michael! MICHAEL!!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> (chanting lol)
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> this in incredible.... he just said it! and then at the end he says... "he felt that his life was gonna be taken"
    he says... "passed"....
    he says.. "not longer with us"
    everything is always confusing.... never a clear "died" "death"

and when the guy ask "do you know what it is and is gonna come out?" he says "yes" and he´s almost laughing!!! or I am crazy?!
  • SeeSee Posts: 196
    I'm sorry...but now I'm getting mad at Jermaine! Because it is too obvious that its publicity stunt and he is playing with our heads. Do you really think if MJ is alive they would talk like mistakenly or mysteriously like MJ alive. I'm starting to think that Jermaine doing this on purpose, to keep their show going on. Because if we are convinced that MJ is dead then we will loose interest in the rest of Jackson brothers. I'm sick to my stomach. I feel so used and manipulated!!!!

I do have to agree with you on that. I do not think Jermain is that dumb, he makes to many slip-up´s...
    I do believe he wants to have attantion with his slip up´s and I am pritty sure he is checking these sites and what keeps us going... I donno but this seems to obvious to be, he wants his time in the spotlight and he get´s it this way...really sad person...

JERMAIN YOU SUCK!!! YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE SITUATION THAT IS REALLY SAD..........YOU COULD NEVER EVER MEASURE OP TO MICHAEL, AND YOU STILL CANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • i think he meant to do that!! look at how slow he said it and so clear!! and he wasnt gonna correct it til the guy said what do u mean??
  • Wow. That's all I can think to say right now. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> For me is two things :

#1 Jermaine is so stupid that he can't keep his mouth shut or
    #2 He plays his role to the hoax and let all these clues come out on a purpose.

The more I think about it , I'm closer to the #2. I mean, he can't be such a fool !
    And this is not a small slip-up . this is HUGE !
    And his face after that ? He didn't looked shocked to me - ok he tried to cover up the "mistake" -what else he could do , even the journalist asked him WHAT do you mean by that ??

And Don't forget his UNBELEIVABLE "mistake" at the memorial when he was singing "Smile" <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    He just can't be that jerk !
    I don't know but I think we're getting closer day by day ! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->