Jermaine slips up on Aussie radio show

Comments

• akirakaakiraka Posts: 202
    Now I'm thinking more <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> and start to believe that those 777 on MJ's shirt in TII could mean MJ AIR - Boeing 777, and now I mean it, not joking.

Otherwise what would be the purpose of MJ AIR that big plane with MJ inside and flying over the viewers? We have Boeing 777 !! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I found this <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> nice colours <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxdFkEwHUcs<!-- m -->
  • Now I'm really puzzled. I don't know what to think. Has MJ passed on? Is he hiding? I hope for the later of the 2 and hope MJ is happy hear on earth or at peace in heaven. Where ever MJ is, God be with him and keep him from the Wolves that come in sheep clothing.
  • To me Jermaine knows exactly what he is saying when he says "airport". The way he kind of smiles the whole time, and how calm he remains after he said the wrong word...it's definetely done on purpose!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • LavdHimLavdHim Posts: 352
    Now I'm really puzzled. I don't know what to think. Has MJ passed on? Is he hiding? I hope for the later of the 2 and hope MJ is happy hear on earth or at peace in heaven. Where ever MJ is, God be with him and keep him from the Wolves that come in sheep clothing.

this is my prayer every night .. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    tabloidburn :
    "anyone seen it landing anywhere?"

Not yet <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->, but we can hear the engines <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

The Rolls Royce Trent 800 series turbofan engines used on the Boeing 777
    Can't you see even the engines are turbo FAN !! or FANS ??? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

MJ AIR, PLEASE LAND ! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

we all are the 'turbofan' engine! we're all still here to spread the message, right? he's flying with full colors right now only because of all the l.o.v.e.-fuel from the fans and supporters. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> this is to show the whole world that none of the sh!t they threw against him ever stuck! geez, this is all so brilliantly composed...love it!

is it just me or 'is it all gonna unfold', like jermaine sez, like some time soon? there has to be a reaction from somewhere? someone from a major network has to start asking questions with all this weirdness going on? i haven't seen anything yet over here. no oxman, no jermaine airport statement - nothing! it's been like 3 days or longer...nobody moves.

looking out for the plane... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • akirakaakiraka Posts: 202
    tabloidburn quote:
    we all are the 'turbofan' engine! we're all still here to spread the message, right? he's flying with full colors right now only because of all the l.o.v.e.-fuel from the fans and supporters. this is to show the whole world that none of the sh!t they threw against him ever stuck! geez, this is all so brilliantly composed...love it!

I love your post <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

"there has to be a reaction from somewhere? someone from a major network has to start asking questions with all this weirdness going on"

probably they wait MJ to land on their heads <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> then we'll see a reaction <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Who knows ? MJ is unforeseeable <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • i dont know if this has already been posted :
    in this interview jarmaine said
    JJ:"I.. I mean way before he arrived to the hospital. Yeah. If he was with..he..he had passed way before that..which..which led to conspiracy. Because of..the Doctor, whatever he administered in my brother's [body? house?] shoulda been in a hospital setting. And it wasn't. And uhm..I just feel personally he did not act alone."

but on arabian interview he sadi this :
    *Jermaine: I saw the doctor…in that moment…when the doctor came in, he was sitting at the table, fidgety and nervous. And I said to myself: ‘Something’s wrong…this guy is very, very nervous. He’s acting strange.’

AND THE QUESTION IS : WHERE WAS DR. MURRAY ????
    tabloidburn quote:
    we all are the 'turbofan' engine! we're all still here to spread the message, right? he's flying with full colors right now only because of all the l.o.v.e.-fuel from the fans and supporters. this is to show the whole world that none of the sh!t they threw against him ever stuck! geez, this is all so brilliantly composed...love it!

I love your post <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

"there has to be a reaction from somewhere? someone from a major network has to start asking questions with all this weirdness going on"

probably they wait MJ to land on their heads <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> then we'll see a reaction <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Who knows ? MJ is unforeseeable <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> yeah, like in ghosts: 'hello! game time!' <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

i've said this before: this is like 'wag the dog' and 'ghosts' in one. remember, 'the freak' (mj) lives 'someplace else'...? that's where that plane should be... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> btw, in this short film, he 'dies' in front of everyone's eyes (turns to dust), too...hmmm...? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Jermaine did this on purpose imo, I think we're getting closer to the end and the truth is slowly trickling out just to prepare people.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    I just will say this:
    maybe he take a plane, maybe not... but, he could be in any house of his family and we never know. he is "still dead" remember? if he never come out we never know... he is not dead! where are all the paparazzi when the ambulance went to the UCLA, none, just this man who take the fake picture... he was staging his return and will be great, why not paparazzi out there, at his house? why???
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    There is noooo Freeking way Jermaine mixed up AIRPORT and HOSPITAL. HEll!!! These two dam words aint even start with the same letters!!! <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> ANywhooo its great! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I mean I do feel like he is doing it on purpose now, but I dont think he is doing it to toy with us. Maybe (our sweet, handsome, sexy as hell, lucious, fine, gorgeous) MJ told him too.. lets be careful bashing Jermaine. Also lets try to lay off his hair lol@!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Thanks for posting this. I love the slip ups. Thanks Jermaine! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    There is noooo Freeking way Jermaine mixed up AIRPORT and HOSPITAL. HEll!!! These two dam words aint even start with the same letters!!! <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> ANywhooo its great! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I mean I do feel like he is doing it on purpose now, but I dont think he is doing it to toy with us. Maybe (our sweet, handsome, sexy as hell, lucious, fine, gorgeous) MJ told him too.. lets be careful bashing Jermaine. Also lets try to lay off his hair lol@!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

i am looking at this like a huge orchestra playing. even the tiniest instrument has its place and part. jermaine's is obviously there to attract the attention in the public, being real busy and of course, he'll be in the news with whatever. mixing up 'airport' and 'hospital' and moreso, taking this dramaturgical brake after he said 'airport' (like: come on, i said it, ask me...) and combined with the fact that lax was closed to 'weather conditions' (weather looked fine to me, perfect early summer day...) leaves no other conclusion that this was the time to 'spread his candy', the part he was supposed to play at this exact moment of the whole 'composition' here.

about the 'do' (one last remark, then i'll stop, promise <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ): his hair looks like one of those rubber wigs you put on when you wanna dress up looking like a cartoon character... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> he definitely needs to do something about it, sorry... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> at least he needs to lay off the paint he uses to blacken the sides. if it's tattoed, it is only one more indication that this cannot be used for 'identification'.

jermaine: less is more! (am i saying that to a jackson...? aaahhh, forget it...! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> )
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • ChamoneChamone Posts: 272
    Oh I make that mistake all the time. I just drove my bf to the hospital. So he's in a plane now. Oh did I say hospital? I meant airport, ofcourse! <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Stupid Jermaine Raisin, now I'm even more confused.

Even though this clearly is a clue, I don't think MJ is coming back soon. Whatever he is hiding from, I can't imagine the threat is all gone now. I think we need to wait for major changes on a global level, before he can return, IF he returns.
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    Even though this clearly is a clue, I don't think MJ is coming back soon. Whatever he is hiding from, I can't imagine the threat is all gone now. I think we need to wait for major changes on a global level, before he can return, IF he returns.
    Agree with that. Seems as though TMZ as picked up on it too <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> (or they have been snooping in here <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> ):

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/21/jermaine- ... son-video/<!-- m -->
  • look at 0.18 - oops

at the airport - so mike is out of the US or in the US - hiding watching all the drama [youtube:1y9w5o26]
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    GREAT!!!

"oh...I..I...I mean right before he arrived at the hospital" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Thank you, Jermaine <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • "]i think he meant to do that!! look at how slow he said it and so clear!! and he wasnt gonna correct it til the guy said what do u mean??

Yes and he had a smurk on his face, when he retracted airport to hospital, he was very mellow. I think it is part of the plan. Yet again anything with Jermaine, I find he likes to have all the attention, he felt always second to Michael. I wish this is a clue they wanted us to know.

I wonder if Michael heard it he must be fuming.. lol.. or like I said was part of the plan.
  • Lady JLady J Posts: 455
    I don´t think this is a clue. But a stupid mistake!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Like he did with the song "smile" hide every trace of gladness. But it could be a clue. Wow what a great mistake <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    I bet MJ was like "GOT DAMMIT JERMAINE can't you do anything right? OR is the grease too thick on your head!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I bet MJ was like "GOT DAMMIT JERMAINE can't you do anything right? OR is the grease too thick on your head!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    so funny
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    his hair looks like one of those rubber wigs you put on when you wanna dress up looking like a cartoon character... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> he definitely needs to do something about it, sorry... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> at least he needs to lay off the paint he uses to blacken the sides. if it's tattoed, it is only one more indication that this cannot be used for 'identification'.

jermaine: less is more! (am i saying that to a jackson...? aaahhh, forget it...! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> )
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Can't stop laughing .... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

2ebaamu.jpg
  • SO weird.
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    oh jermaine sweetie, really? if this isn't a hoax (which i'm becoming more convinced every day that it is- everyone on here is so on top of everything) then i'm sorry but jermaine's an asshole. IF michael was dead, you don't slip up things like that to further provoke/trick people, especially michael's fans whom he loved. unless jermaine has no respect for those who have passed, which is horrible.

is it just me or does it seem lately that more and more things are happening (more slip ups, people around michael saying weird shit, etc)? Like everything is really starting to "unfold."

Also, to put any suspicions to rest, I live in the Los Angeles area and I can tell you that there was absolutely no weather conditions that would cause an airport to shut down for a little on June 25th (like it was reported). I know this because I was actually tanning at a pool when my friend texted me that Michael had "died." That night I was in Hollywood too- NO FOG. So unless LAX shuts down because it's hot and sunny outside (it doesn't), I don't buy it. Everyone probably already assumes this, but I just wanted to share my fact.

i can't wait to see whats next.
  • why during the day, whenever I think about the brothers tellin the producers to erase Jermaine's voice off the song I START LAUGHING!! that is embarrassing, laughing out of nowhere!!