Jermaine slips up on Aussie radio show

Comments

• HarryHarry Posts: 113
    Besides Jermaine's nice slip-up, he also says another interesting thing.

People were after Mike and he can't say, but it will unfold. Don't stop listening after his slip-up, the rest is even more interesting.

I know he almost said everything in it. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Did anyone hear what else he had to say? That was way more interesting than the new hoax clue.

People were after Mike, he can't say but it will unfold.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Besides Jermaine's nice slip-up, he also says another interesting thing.

People were after Mike and he can't say, but it will unfold. Don't stop listening after his slip-up, the rest is even more interesting.

Yes that is interesting too. I did notice that. I am very curious how all of this will play out.
  • Speaking of Jermain vids, don't know if here already. I don't have the energy to go back through all these threads to find out. SO, if it's already posted, feel free to delete it.
    [youtube:28oa2hq1]
  • :shock: <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> That just sealed the deal for me!!!!!!!!! NO MORE DOUBTS... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

OMJ... Yeah!! this seals the deal 4 me 2...!!! I think Jermaine really really screwed it up... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    Can someone post the link of the video?!!!! I can't watch it on my phone!
  • The thing that is also well maybe even more interesting then the slip up is that he says "he knows and it will all come out". Would anyone say something like that if their own brother was murdered? Highly unlikely.

I have some thoughts but I'm 50/50 at the moment. One thought is that the missing tape has been found and the family knows what's happened because of that tape. Maybe the police are keeping it secret until the right time?

My second thought is this: Jermaine says that Michael knew (and we know MJ did have a lot of concern over this) that he was going to be murdered. Maybe Michael did get in touch with his father or a family member with the assistance of Dr Murray and they planned this escape in order to catch the people that were after Michael.

My thought about the message is this: Joe also says that Michael was gone long before he was taken to the hospital. Jermaine starts the same theme as Joe has been touting but trips up the second part of the same phrase. It could just be a mistake?

When Jermaine says "Michael wasn't with us long before he left..." he could mean "Michael was only with us briefly before he left for the airport"? I know this is a stretch...
  • Hahaha! AWESOME! Thanks for the post! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> That last little .01% of me that didn't believe the hoax just changed its mind!xD
  • Seems like everyday Clues are getting released!!
  • love this video!!
  • Who filmed this RADIO interview...and why? We love you, Michael! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    yoohoo! anyone?
  • jeje Posts: 128
    getting better!!
  • Hmm very interesting. Thanks for posting.
  • Thanks Jermaine! WAY TO GO! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • All I can say is...

Jesus let it be so...
  • already posted a thread on this <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5836<!-- l -->

it's a for L.O.V.E
  • O my we are coming close to the hoax the words coming straight from the brother this is all getting so interesting <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • I admit, when I saw the subject line for this thread, I was pretty skeptical. I thought it was gonna be another one of those borderline slip-ups where one could clearly and logically argue their way out of it, but this is a very awkward slip-up. Not only was he slightly uncomfortable, but I could tell the interviewers were rather puzzled.
    Airport? What does airport have to do with anything?
  • It´s looks like intentional slip up. Whole video is a major "slip up" <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I´m so exited, what next? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Wow Jermaine was stuttering like crazy after he said that. That really was a big slip up. The airport, Michael believing his life was going to be taken. This explains how he dissapeared by airplane and the reason why he left because he felt like his life was in danger. which I always felt was the reason. Jermaine already answered what happened to me. This is why his family keeps talking about murder because he really was being threatened by someone. It was also released in the FBI files that recently came out that someone had made a plot to kill MJ and Bush when he was president at the time.
  • Isn't this quite paradoxical?!?!?!? Oh, Jermaine, I could give you a big hug. That slip seemed intentional and we have been ready for another bomb to hit us. THANK YOU, THANK YOU. Further more, we all know that the LA airport was closed the morning of June 25th and it makes sense too......so a VIP could get away discretely, of course!!!!

SPOILER ALERT FROM TII DVD:
    For those of us who have viewed the "This Is It" DVD, MJ was going to depart from his concert via the large 3-D airplane that would taxi down the tarmac, turn around and appear to fly out over the concert goers. Cool, huh?!?!?!? This very well may be all connected!

Yeah, I posted a thread a while ago about this plane... I was so curios to see where the plane flies to <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Jermaine sucks! He is PUBLICITY WHORE! He is COLD man just like Sneddon!!!
    How gullible so many people, they don't relize that he is playing mind games to keep his show on, to make sure that we don't forget about the rest of brothers.
    P.S. I'm mad at him because of those mind games he is playing with fans.
    But as a singer I like him.
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Jermaine sucks! He is PUBLICITY WHORE! He is COLD man just like Sneddon!!!
    How gullible so many people, they don't relize that he is playing mind games to keep his show on, to make sure that we don't forget about the rest of brothers.
    P.S. I'm mad at him because of those mind games he is playing with fans.
    But as a singer I like him.

Okay..... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Remember reading when MJ 'died' that the LA airport was shut down due to a person of interest? Well, maybe it's just me...but I think this video is VERY interesting....

Jermaine makes quite a few slip ups in this!

Watch carefully!

Click the link below. VERY INTERESTING. Give your thoughts!

[youtube:1ah4thh1]

It may havebeen posted before. If so, feel free to delete it.
    Haha I love jermaine more and more each day , the man is a walking clue bag <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> but seriously that was a pretty big slip up to make even the interviewer was like what do you mean? LOL