Jermaine slips up on Aussie radio show

Comments

• guys i'm not sure whether we should take it as a clue..... it could have been just a mistake. what does the sentence mean? "Michael was not with us way before he arrived to the airport"... the sentence doesn't make sense. feels like a mistake to me but the way he was trying to right what he just said was fishy. i mean he could have said "sorry, hospital" instead of saying "i mean i mean way before he arrived to the hospital!" which felt like he was trying to convince us...... ok i know i'm confused. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    p.s. i don't get the Australian accent! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    [youtube:18lfvokm]

I typed out the transcript to make it more clearer in writing :

JJ: "Michael was very, very healthy. He had passed a physicals for the show.
    He..his heart was in..he had said he had suffered a heart-attack of all, all this kind of stuff.
    He was very, very healthy but Michael was not with this [/us?], way before he arrived to the airport."

DJ: "What do you mean by that, you had not seen him for a long time?"

JJ:"I.. I mean way before he arrived to the hospital. Yeah. If he was with..he..he had passed way before that..which..which led to conspiracy. Because of..the Doctor, whatever he administered in my brother's [body? house?] shoulda been in a hospital setting. And it wasn't. And uhm..I just feel personally he did not act alone."

DJ:"Right. Cause your father has been quite vocal about that. In the media he said that he believes that it's murder."

JJ:"Right. But it's all gonna come out. It's all gonna unfold."

DJ2: "Do you know what it is and you're waiting for it to come out?"

JJ: "Yes. Yes I do."

DJ2: "You just don't feel it's your place to tell the authorities to do that?"

JJ: "Yea. I can't say. But I know. Because they were always after him and he felt that his live was gonna be taken."
  • Wow, that's quite the slip up! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I think he said it on purpose because he pauses and looks at the interviewer like hello did you just notice what I said??? Also later he says he knows what happened but it's not up to him to reveal that (no that would be MJ's honor!) and after that he laughs kinda like I know something you don't haha!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I think he said it on purpose because he pauses and looks at the interviewer like hello did you just notice what I said??? Also later he says he knows what happened but it's not up to him to reveal that (no that would be MJ's honor!) and after that he laughs kinda like I know something you don't haha!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

yeah i thought he laughed too, and if he did that says it all but again, Jermaine always looks like a smiley! like this --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    What is interesting is that he says "If he was with..he..he had passed way before that..which..which led to conspiracy."

It sounds as if Michael was taken away from the person(s) he was with after they discovered that propofol was not save to use outside a hospital setting (remember Michael checking with the nurse to hear from her if propofol was save to use?), which led to believe there was a conspiracy going on.
    Why is this double thread made a sticky instead of the existing original one?
  • I dont think that Jermaine said this without nowing.I think its a clue and he laughs indeed mysterius.
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    WOW. It sure seems like a major clue, I highly doubt it was a mistake. I mean, who would really confuse hospital with airport? That's just weird, lol. Seems like they keep putting stuff out there more & more, day by day. I mean Brian Oxman just said the ambulance pic was fake, Conrad Murray gave the wrong timeline & everyone picked up on it (FINALLY they notice something, lol) & now Jermaine & his slip ups! I'm excited, don't know if I should be yet, but I am! Also, I've noticed a lot more people have started believing in a hoax. On my facebook, one of my friends on there posted 4 of JonellStar's hoax videos because he believes them & people have been commenting. There are of course some people who laugh at it or say it's stupid but there's a lot more people believing it! & what was up with the anonymous buyer of Neverland? Interesting... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Yay i wanna give Jermaine the biggest hug in the world now!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    That's the kinda slip-up i have been waiting for <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Thanks Jermaine Love Ya! And i most certainly love u Michael <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I have never been more sure than right now <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Thnx for posting much appreciation <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • The best part is when he was saying yes he knew, he had a smile a smerk in his face.. He was not sad.. I think this was part of MJ plan.. what do you think?
  • Have you all heard that "blood is thicker than water?????" Even if there were bad words or feelings between MJ and Jermaine at any given time, I don't think it would be in Michael's nature to hold a grudge against anyone in his family. Considering their upbringing (abusive) it is more often the case that the children are close to one another and based on everything I have read and seen (especially MJ's autobiography) MJ loved and felt a close affinity to his brothers (and sisters, too). So, I find it more plausible that his immediate family does know about the hoax and are following the script. Jermaine, because of his nature (personality) has naturally assumed the spokesperson role. It appears that Jermaine has left steady clues that have seemed so blatantly apparent along the way. I really feel in my gut that this is purposeful, not accidental. And, to me, it all started with Jermaine's announcement at UCLA, his intentional twisting of the lyrics in the "Smile" song at the Memorial onward. The clues are never-ending; therefore, I feel confident that Michael, through Jermaine, is maintaining our hopes!!!!!
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    Have you all heard that "blood is thicker than water?????" Even if there were bad words or feelings between MJ and Jermaine at any given time, I don't think it would be in Michael's nature to hold a grudge against anyone in his family. Considering their upbringing (abusive) it is more often the case that the children are close to one another and based on everything I have read and seen (especially MJ's autobiography) MJ loved and felt a close affinity to his brothers (and sisters, too). So, I find it more plausible that his immediate family does know about the hoax and are following the script. Jermaine, because of his nature (personality) has naturally assumed the spokesperson role. It appears that Jermaine has left steady clues that have seemed so blatantly apparent along the way. I really feel in my gut that this is purposeful, not accidental. And, to me, it all started with Jermaine's announcement at UCLA, his intentional twisting of the lyrics in the "Smile" song at the Memorial onward. The clues are never-ending; therefore, I feel confident that Michael, through Jermaine, is maintaining our hopes!!!!!

I DO AGREE WITH YOU AND WOW I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THIS MAJOR SLIP UP ..CAN I HUG YOU JERMAINE <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> YOU ARE GREAT <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Not sure which thread I'm in or if this is where I should post this or not <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

<!-- m -->http://au.tv.yahoo.com/the-morning-show ... /18160540/<!-- m -->

Here is the link to full version of the morning program video where Jermaine included Michael in his conversation:

"....Randy and Michael doing, doin the time supposedly , doing all the steps, then we supposed to bring everything together, then we create this big show...."

Don't know exact date of the interview but you need to listen to the entire interview to decide on the slip up. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

xoxoxo
  • wow for someone always giving interviews he speaks horrifically!!
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    Not sure which thread I'm in or if this is where I should post this or not <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

<!-- m -->http://au.tv.yahoo.com/the-morning-show ... /18160540/<!-- m -->

Here is the link to full version of the morning program video where Jermaine included Michael in his conversation:

"....Randy and Michael doing, doin the time supposedly , doing all the steps, then we supposed to bring everything together, then we create this big show...."

Don't know exact date of the interview but you need to listen to the entire interview to decide on the slip up. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

xoxoxo

tricky...i guess he meant to talk about the way it was planned, not the way it is, if you take into account what the context was before, joining him for part of the o2-shows. depends on your thinking. if you're thinking 'slip up', it can easily be interpreted that way.

undecided...

edit: if it was planned that randy and mj do the steps, how come randy didn't show up in the reality show anymore? i don't recall seeing him it was always just the 4 of them...they could have continued as 5, not 4...???

someone in this forum mentioned that randy could be mj's wingman, or one of them. it would make sense then, for him not to be a part of the show anymore (more slip up risk). after june 25, he disappeared (with mj?) not to be seen again...he doesn't do anything public, at least not that i know of from over here.

ok, i go more towards slip up! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    Hmmmmmmm,wow,how very intresting. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Wow, Or jermaine said it on purpose, or he really screwed it up <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • akirakaakiraka Posts: 202
    He was very, very healthy but Michael was not with this [/us?], way before he arrived to the airport."

JJ:"I.. I mean way before he arrived to the hospital

This is my favourite Jermaine !!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

JJ made a confusion between the airport and hospital <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->, how big can be the hospital ??

I didn't see yet TII DVD but I understand in the final part there is a 3D image with a BIG PLANE on the stage, MJ get in and flys over the viewers

So Jermaine was right <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> MJ AIR -special one : BOEING 777 :lol: <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • LOL...They should interview Jermaine 24/7 so we can get the answers we need once and for all. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • He was very, very healthy but Michael was not with this [/us?], way before he arrived to the airport."

This is my favourite Jermaine !!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

JJ made a confusion between the airport and hospital <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->, how big can be the hospital ??

I didn't see yet TII DVD but I understand in the final part there is a 3D image with a BIG PLANE on the stage, MJ get in and flys over the viewers

So Jermaine was right <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> MJ AIR -special one : BOEING 777 :lol: <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

lmao!! funniest post ever!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • HarryHarry Posts: 113
    LOL...They should interview Jermaine 24/7 so we can get the answers we need once and for all. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Lol thats so true <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    my[KING]"]

lmao!! funniest post ever!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> i thought boeing 777 was a joke...they really have them. it's a really huge plane, too. fit for a king... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> anyone seen it landing anywhere? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • akirakaakiraka Posts: 202
    tabloidburn :
    "anyone seen it landing anywhere?"

Not yet <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->, but we can hear the engines <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

The Rolls Royce Trent 800 series turbofan engines used on the Boeing 777
    Can't you see even the engines are turbo FAN !! or FANS ??? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

MJ AIR, PLEASE LAND ! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    SO WE HAVE FAKE AMBULANCE PICTURE, AND JERMAINE SAIS HE GO TO THE AIRPORT... SO NO PROOFS ABOUT MJ GOING TO UCLA IN THAT AMBULANCE AT ALL...
    REMEMBER A SINGER SAYING SOMETHING ABOUT A TALK ON THE PHONE WITH KENNY LIKE: "DON´T BELIEVE WHAT YOU HEAR OR SEE, JUST COME TO REHEARSALS I JUST TALK TO MICHAEL...'S DOCTOR...."