Jermaine slips up on Aussie radio show

Comments

• RavenRaven Posts: 709
    For European members: Jermaine is in The Netherlands and will be on channel SBS6 on Shownews at 19:20-20:00..will he blurt out something this time <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • OK.. strike me down guys.. because i cant shake the feeling that this was a mistake Jermaine made because he was tired and jetlagged.

So Jermaine gives this interview just after he has landed in Australia after a long and tiring flight, right?

So where has Jermaine just come from before this interview?... yeah, the AIRPORT!

So the place and word "Airport" is going to be on Jermaines mind as that is where he has just landed into... and because he was tired and jetlagged and confused, he says "arrived at the airport" instead of "arrived at the hospital".

Forgive me as i wish to believe in the hoax so much, but i must believe 100 percent before i commit myself.
    We must explore all possibilities and explanations.

I considered this too, but for days I couldn't shut up about the airport. I would have completely dismissed it if the airport in LA didn't happen to be closed that day.
  • HoaxornotHoaxornot Posts: 100
    this is what Mo and Souza do not want you to know
    WHY?

Re: The Official Double Thread
    Sent: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:07 pm
    by Hoaxornot

You do not know my motives? that I want the truth out there and justice for Michael.. but your people prefer to ignore the TRUTH and believe the Lies.. that is so sad.. That is what Mike was fighting so hard for
    Quote Hoaxornot Re: The Official Double Thread
    Sent: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:02 pm
    by Hoaxornot

So you delete my posts? What are you hiding?
    When somebody talks about the truth, you delete them?
    I PM you... and gave you my source... Souza was kind of laughing before I gave her the name...and then no answer
    I want this case solved...
    I cannot give you my name because I am known but my sources are real
    So do you want to solve this murder or IF Michael had the time to escape then the "hoax" or you want to keep those poor fans in the blank?
    Quote *Mo* Re: The Official Double Thread
    Sent: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:34 pm
    by *Mo*

Posting a reply like this in a thread is not the way to go and I most certainly do not understand your motives. If you have a problem with things, then PM us.

Mo

Subject: The Official Double Thread

Hoaxornot wrote:
    Mo
    I don't really get your thinking
    you are not sure that 02 was live or pre filmed...
    pictures can be taken anytime.. it does not make sense
    Of course if it was a set up there would pictures all over the place to prove it was real.. and released to the press..Wouldn't you do that if you were staging something?

Souza i sent you some information about what the Jackson Family and you decide not to answer me after i gave you my source
    You know my source is real and close to the Jacksons

I am really trying to wonder what is your plan in all this?

You seem to want people to believe a certain thing and direct them in that direction

Today another proof on TMZ that what I am saying is the truth....

So what is Michael used doubles during TII... what is the difference?

We have to go back to WHO WANTED MICHAEL DEAD????
    And Why?

Yes most of the "official papers" are faulsified and I told you why...

Please all Michael fans and non fans, we have to try to find out the truth.. this is much bigger then you think
    Let's investigate Kenny Ortega, Thome Thome, Mottola, Dileo, Sony
    Murray is just a fall guy

• For European members: Jermaine is in The Netherlands and will be on channel SBS6 on Shownews at 19:20-20:00..will he blurt out something this time <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

pm Eva R she is in the netherlands
  • OK.. strike me down guys.. because i cant shake the feeling that this was a mistake Jermaine made because he was tired and jetlagged.

So Jermaine gives this interview just after he has landed in Australia after a long and tiring flight, right?

So where has Jermaine just come from before this interview?... yeah, the AIRPORT!

So the place and word "Airport" is going to be on Jermaines mind as that is where he has just landed into... and because he was tired and jetlagged and confused, he says "arrived at the airport" instead of "arrived at the hospital".

Forgive me as i wish to believe in the hoax so much, but i must believe 100 percent before i commit myself.

i will have to revisit the vid, but didnt he say something like he wasnt with us when we were/arrived at the airport

i suppose that would work, but he did not look tired, he looked embarassed that he had something - dont you think?

hugs
  • The quintessence is the fact he passed way before he got to the "hospital"(let us say we dont know for sure whether "airport" is a slip up). JJ sees that as a trigger for the conspiracythought "murder by more than one person". Simply because it was not a hospitalsetting. A hospitalsetting would not have lead to his death because he would have been monitored and an alarm would have been triggered in time, so that help would have been there in time.
  • The quintessence is the fact he passed way before he got to the "hospital"(let us say we dont know for sure whether "airport" is a slip up). JJ sees that as a trigger for the conspiracythought "murder by more than one person". Simply because it was not a hospitalsetting. A hospitalsetting would not have lead to his death because he would have been monitored and an alarm would have been triggered in time, so that help would have been there in time.
    yes he wants to talk about the murder theory
  • JJ presumes the hospitalsetting was not wanted for the purpose of murder.
    Now, hoaxornot proposes to check on particular people. If CM is the fall guy, then it makes sense to see once more who says what about the way CM was being organised and paid by whom and when.I remember Dileo quoting in a Raffles interview MJ wanted CM, and now I have to dig in all that stuff again, that takes some time.
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    this is what Mo and Souza do not want you to know
    WHY?

Re: The Official Double Thread
    Sent: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:07 pm
    by Hoaxornot

You do not know my motives? that I want the truth out there and justice for Michael.. but your people prefer to ignore the TRUTH and believe the Lies.. that is so sad.. That is what Mike was fighting so hard for
    Quote Hoaxornot Re: The Official Double Thread
    Sent: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:02 pm
    by Hoaxornot

So you delete my posts? What are you hiding?
    When somebody talks about the truth, you delete them?
    I PM you... and gave you my source... Souza was kind of laughing before I gave her the name...and then no answer
    I want this case solved...
    I cannot give you my name because I am known but my sources are real
    So do you want to solve this murder or IF Michael had the time to escape then the "hoax" or you want to keep those poor fans in the blank?
    Quote *Mo* Re: The Official Double Thread
    Sent: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:34 pm
    by *Mo*

Posting a reply like this in a thread is not the way to go and I most certainly do not understand your motives. If you have a problem with things, then PM us.

Mo

Subject: The Official Double Thread

Hoaxornot wrote:
    Mo
    I don't really get your thinking
    you are not sure that 02 was live or pre filmed...
    pictures can be taken anytime.. it does not make sense
    Of course if it was a set up there would pictures all over the place to prove it was real.. and released to the press..Wouldn't you do that if you were staging something?

Souza i sent you some information about what the Jackson Family and you decide not to answer me after i gave you my source
    You know my source is real and close to the Jacksons

I am really trying to wonder what is your plan in all this?

You seem to want people to believe a certain thing and direct them in that direction

Today another proof on TMZ that what I am saying is the truth....

So what is Michael used doubles during TII... what is the difference?

We have to go back to WHO WANTED MICHAEL DEAD????
    And Why?

Yes most of the "official papers" are faulsified and I told you why...

Please all Michael fans and non fans, we have to try to find out the truth.. this is much bigger then you think
    Let's investigate Kenny Ortega, Thome Thome, Mottola, Dileo, Sony
    Murray is just a fall guy

ok. please, please don't take any of what i say offensively, i honestly do not intend it to be so. i don't really understand what you're getting at. i mean, this is a hoax website, is it not? dedicated to finding out if this is a hoax. it seems to me you're implying that he's dead and the mods are trying to ignore your opinion and/or facts. i don't see any reason for them doing that, since they have stated 1) they aren't fans of michael like some of us are and 2) just want the truth.
    i guess what i'm trying to get at is, if your source is credible, then is he dead or not? it's hard to take a person seriously, especially when they say their source is "close to the jacksons" since the jacksons have only been leading us on a wild goose chase. IF michael is dead, then damn right we will investigate that. When people are determined to find the truth, the truth is bound to come out- especially for michael- if he was murdered. However, i was under the impression we're seeking the truth of a HOAX, meaning we collectively viewed what we've found and believe he's alive. i don't see any reason why the mods would deny your findings since they've allowed all different kinds of theories and "evidence" to be posted. if you know the truth, you should share it in a clear and honest way. these games everyone are playing are getting old.
  • jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
    OK.. strike me down guys.. because i cant shake the feeling that this was a mistake Jermaine made because he was tired and jetlagged.

actually, he'd been in the country for about a week before this interview......
  • good to know, jenwren,so that would not be a plausible excuse,unless he just came off a domestic flight
    Who knows. He could just as well have had the coroner's helicopter in mind when speaking of airport.
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    OK.. strike me down guys.. because i cant shake the feeling that this was a mistake Jermaine made because he was tired and jetlagged.

could be. but then, if it had been me, i would have explained my mixup by saying that i have made a mistake because i have just stepped off the plane...whatever. he didn't do that, instead he makes a gesture like: there! i said it! ask me questions! he pauses after saying that and only corrects himself after the radio host asks him about what he just said.

that's what makes the whole thing odd. if it was really a mistake, he would have corrected it right away. and he didn't appear like he wasn't concentrated. he knew very well what he was saying there. my take... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

could be. but then, if it had been me, i would have explained my mixup by saying that i have made a mistake beacuse i have just stepped off the plane...whatever. he didn't do that, instead he makes a gesture like: there! i said it! ask me questions! he pauses after saying that and only corrects himself after the radio host asks him about what he just said.

that'S what makes the whole thing odd. if it was really a mistake, he would have corrected it right away. and he didn't appear like he wasn't concentrated. he knew very well what he was saying there. my take... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Depends on when he realised his error. He could have only realised it untill after the gesture.

could be. but then, if it had been me, i would have explained my mixup by saying that i have made a mistake beacuse i have just stepped off the plane...whatever. he didn't do that, instead he makes a gesture like: there! i said it! ask me questions! he pauses after saying that and only corrects himself after the radio host asks him about what he just said.

that'S what makes the whole thing odd. if it was really a mistake, he would have corrected it right away. and he didn't appear like he wasn't concentrated. he knew very well what he was saying there. my take... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

and he smiled briefly when 'correcting' himself, I've seen janet have the same smile and mannerisms when talking about her love life
  • yes, plus he pauses after " way before he"...and then emphasizes "arrives to the airport", speaking rather slow and clear, he seems to want this to stand out. OK I am convinced <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I also wondered though if it was for shits and giggles until I heard about the airport being closed
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621

and he smiled briefly when 'correcting' himself, I've seen janet have the same smile and mannerisms when talking about her love life

you're right. watch janet's interview when she was asked where she was when she 'heard the sad news'. she says: 'i was at my house in new york - another day, another morning...' (other reports claim she was in atlanta filming, now what? plus, she practically announces the song that popped up out of nowhere shortly after that interview...) you can tell she's lying cuz of that 'smile' she's giving the interviewer. she even explains it: 'forgive me, but i tend to smile when things are...painful'. (whole family was 'smiling' at the memorial, right?) just to say that a face expression is also a good indicator when you catch someone lying or keeping a secret he ain't supposed to talk about... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • I thought she looked calmer than I would have expected her to, but you know, I've smiled too all weird with this death and I don't understand where it's coming from . I always thought that if michael jackson died, I would never stop crying, but I turned numb and when I see footage sometimes I just start smiling or want to laugh cause I Feel like it's a joke but then it turns into tears and I get triggered easily. I have cried 95 percent of the days in spurts, some days more than others since he died. I know that when I was shocked when it first happened I wanted to cry so badly but was paralyzed and ended up leaving home for hours and pushed it out of my mind though I couldn't and was ready to explode, I could not process it. I would make unrelated jokes and felt giddy, my mind was working overtime to keep me from going nuts though of course I was going nuts at the same time. So back to Janet, I'm sure it was something like that.
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    Yeah!! And another thing guys remember Janet said "THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL?" YOUTUBE CONRAD MURRAY SAID
    "THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL"MJ GERALDO INTERVIEW (I FORGET WHICH PART BUT THERE WERE 6

"THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL"
    KInda strange right? THis was featured in one of Jonell Star's hoax videos a long while back.

Now, back to Jermaine,,,,,,I am sorry and please dont get mad this is my opinion but ummmmm there is nooooo way in hell that Jermaine got airport and hospital mixed up! No way! Hell, like i said before these two words dont even start with the same letter! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> In my opinion JJ did this on purpose a purposeful slipup , had to be! We have now learned that he did not just arrive in Australia,that he had already been there for a week before this interview!

We have already known since day ONE that LAX was mysteriously closed down *although some may debunk this theory but I believe we have a bit more info on this theory now>>>>>>

Yep I would say something aint right!!! Either JJ is wanting the spotlight as he is known to do or........HOAX!!!!! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • MJ_FactsMJ_Facts Posts: 183
    I totally agree with tabloidburn.

JJ did a gesture as if he wanted so say: Dont you get it? Dont you hear what I am saying?
  • yeah he had a smug smile and then changed his tune to a different song, it could be a hoax, it could be fucking around with people's minds on purpose, but airport and hospital are not the same
  • lil_legslil_legs Posts: 5
    hahaha i remeber hearing this b4 i went to bed!, nah MJ is alive its so obvious! something is going to unfold? they were always after him!? so doesnt that make sense he had to fake his death in order to feel a sense a saftey!, good on him!, ppl screwed around with him and his life...they were waiting for him at the airport!
  • domdom Posts: 30
    what i keep wondering & wishing is why oh why didnt the presenters start questioning him right there?! if i were that radio host i would have said "what do you mean by airport ? no forget about the hospital for the minute jermaine, tell us about the airport, what airport?who was at the airport?why are you saying this?are you doing it on purpose?"
    ...etc i would have kept questioning him until he gave me a good explanation, such as "i am jetlagged" as someone here suggested
  • does anyone know if it is common practice tovideo tape a radio program? that stuck me as odd.