Jermaine slips up on Aussie radio show

Comments

• could someone please provide a re-cap on the whole airport thing - i did not pay attention to this at the time - was the airport shut down?

thank you
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    could someone please provide a re-cap on the whole airport thing - i did not pay attention to this at the time - was the airport shut down?

thank you
    Best would be to have some substantial documentation on this, instead of hear-say stories that LAX supposedly closed that day. Isn't there some trustworthy website that can supply this info?
  • ...one of the best slip-ups so far!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • yep! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • HarryHarry Posts: 113
    could someone please provide a re-cap on the whole airport thing - i did not pay attention to this at the time - was the airport shut down?

thank you
    Best would be to have some substantial documentation on this, instead of hear-say stories that LAX supposedly closed that day. Isn't there some trustworthy website that can supply this info?

Go on the LA airport website, you can see it on june 25th.

thank you

Link pls <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • could someone please provide a re-cap on the whole airport thing - i did not pay attention to this at the time - was the airport shut down?

thank you

Here's a link... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

<!-- m -->http://www.flightstats.com/go/Airport/d ... 2009-06-25<!-- m -->

thank you

Here's a link... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

<!-- m -->http://www.flightstats.com/go/Airport/d ... 2009-06-25<!-- m -->
    Thank you serendipity
  • akirakaakiraka Posts: 202
    You should listen again the tape JJ said "way before he ......... (MAKE A PAUSE HERE)... arrived to the airport". This pause for my is so clear, <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> he wanted to capture the attention for what he was going to say : ARRIVED!! WERE ? to the AIRPORT. There is no way he could mix airport with hospital. More than that, making this pause he could have said clearly hospital (his time of thinking was enough and self-created even for a second or 2 to say hospital).

The second imp. thing in my opinion is talking about the conspiracy: he said a generaly word : THEY , "they were always after him, and he felt that his life is gonna be taken".

So "THEY" ......we must keep in mind.

And third, JJ long time ago said: now MJ is in safekeepings, and this is relevant. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    I so agree with u,it's very obvious that JJ made a long pause after saying the word airport, it's clear that he did it on purpose as if wanting to emphasize it, a secret message, it just cant be a simple slip-up, a mistake, just look at his face, at his smile.
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    I so agree with u,it's very obvious that JJ made a long pause after saying the word airport, it's clear that he did it on purpose as if wanting to emphasize it, a secret message, it just cant be a simple slip-up, a mistake, just look at his face, at his smile.

yup. like this: 'there, i said it...bring it on!'

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • MJ_FactsMJ_Facts Posts: 183
    Did you notice the gesture he made after this "slip-up" (which IMHO was on purpose)?
    For me it reads like "Do you get what I'm saying??" Than the woman asks something and then afterwards he corrects himself <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    Did you notice the gesture he made after this "slip-up" (which IMHO was on purpose)?
    For me it reads like "Do you get what I'm saying??" Than the woman asks something and then afterwards he corrects himself <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    He start correcting himself before the lady says somthing! That is weird. Like He knew he said that, and expects that the lady say something about that!
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    yup. like this: 'there, i said it...bring it on!'

Yeah absolutely, like:"Hey did you all hear what i said!"u rock J. J.
  • This was just the coolest. I wonder what´s next <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Did you notice the gesture he made after this "slip-up" (which IMHO was on purpose)?

Yeah! it was like he was saying "Think about that for a second....Get it?" I noticed that, too!
  • I so agree with u,it's very obvious that JJ made a long pause after saying the word airport, it's clear that he did it on purpose as if wanting to emphasize it, a secret message, it just cant be a simple slip-up, a mistake, just look at his face, at his smile.

True, also the gesture he made with his hand like "did you paid attention to what I just said?".
    Funny guy <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Ok but we can not forget what he said before the word "airport" He wants to say that Michael was already dead before arriving to the "whatever word he uses"

For me this pause can alos mean that he is tryin to make a kind of "suspens/pointing a clue" by saying that Michael was already dead. So he waits for the woman to react at this information. But she reacts to the word airport, and then Jermaine corrects it.

I've whatched it again and again, and I also think he wanted to "emphasize" on the point that Michael was already dead, by taking a long pause after the sentence. And he waits for the woman to be surprised, but it doesn't come so he realise there was a problem with what he said.

This could be another interpretation, not running for the hoax theory.
  • so he says that my brother was not with us way before he arrived at the airport

"what do you mean"

he had passed before he arrived at the hospital

do you think he was just embrassed that he had made a mistake???
  • OMG that was a good laugh <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I bet Michael wants to slap him right now lol
  • the reason I'm here
  • he had an embarassing moment - that was so unexpected <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I watched the video after a longer break and really, this is incredible!

He is even topping it all when he emphasizes that "yes, yes, he knows it all and it is going to unfold, but no, no, he can not say anything".(and even seems to sort of smile. Like, no guys this is definately not it,there is much more to come..)

Okay, this in particular does not mean anything yet, but then please why the hell is Brian Oxmann acting in such a contrary way? He seem to know nothing and is just so outraged at everything that is happening, although he is the attorney and spokesman of the Jacksons.
    This does absolutely not make any sense to me. This really is a confirmation to me that everybody is a playing a role, a part here. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> Does make me feel happy, sure, go for justice, all of you!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    Ok but we can not forget what he said before the word "airport" He wants to say that Michael was already dead before arriving to the "whatever word he uses"

For me this pause can alos mean that he is tryin to make a kind of "suspens/pointing a clue" by saying that Michael was already dead. So he waits for the woman to react at this information. But she reacts to the word airport, and then Jermaine corrects it.

I've whatched it again and again, and I also think he wanted to "emphasize" on the point that Michael was already dead, by taking a long pause after the sentence. And he waits for the woman to be surprised, but it doesn't come so he realise there was a problem with what he said.

This could be another interpretation, not running for the hoax theory.

'course he MEANT to say that. but he doesn't actually say that 'he was dead long before'...the words used here 'he wasn't with us...'. that could of course mean the same and we all know that he must have meant that. but he purposely CHOSES not to use the words 'dead', 'died' or anything like that. that's saying one thing and meaning something else, other than the meaning that would be perceived most, given the circumstances. that being: michael has 'officially died' on june 25, 2009.

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • OK.. strike me down guys.. because i cant shake the feeling that this was a mistake Jermaine made because he was tired and jetlagged.

So Jermaine gives this interview just after he has landed in Australia after a long and tiring flight, right?

So where has Jermaine just come from before this interview?... yeah, the AIRPORT!

So the place and word "Airport" is going to be on Jermaines mind as that is where he has just landed into... and because he was tired and jetlagged and confused, he says "arrived at the airport" instead of "arrived at the hospital".

Forgive me as i wish to believe in the hoax so much, but i must believe 100 percent before i commit myself.
    We must explore all possibilities and explanations.