The Official Double Thread

Comments

• DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Yes there would, if he couldn't be there himself.
  • Thats not the make-up that's the PhotoShop...But still that's obviously Mike's face.

I am not saying the Ebony photos weren't airbrushed; however, makeup WAS definitely a factor in why the Ebony photoshoot pics of Mike look a bit different. The photographer, Matthew Rolston, talks about the photoshoot, as well as the makeup used, on p. 243 in the Michael Jackson Opus.

He said he wanted to use a neutral lip color and warm-toned face powder to create a "golden glow" in the photos which he thought were more complimentary to Michael than the makeup he was wearing at the time. (He is the same photographer who took Mike's photo for the 1983 Human Nature single cover and publicity picture, the one where he's wearing the yellow vest.) Makeup does make a huge difference.

I thought this was interesting and thought I'd share.

But he is still look like Michael Jackson because he IS Mike do ya know what i mean? U can change your make up u can use photoshop it doesn't matter cause your face 's gonna be still YOUR face. (and it's gonna look like your face. ) <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

EXACTLY.

Surgeries is a serious thing.

So r u saying he had surgeries on ALL OVER his face in the last three months to make a totally different look? ( and height? and moves? even teeth? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> )

I am saying, no doubles used in the performances. Why would he use doubles to rehearse? To "prove" he was in a good health? If there were doubles, it was definitely a planned movie.

No doubles, only Michael. But a planned movie was it for sure.
  • hmm any "real names" of the ppl who were Doubles in TII ? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> if there were some <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

NAVI ?
    BEN JACKSON xD ?
    ECASANOVA ?

Johnny Depp? Why the obvious doubles?

Travis Payne, with a liddle prosthetic make-up? At least Travis can dance!
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    hmm any "real names" of the ppl who were Doubles in TII ? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> if there were some <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

NAVI ?
    BEN JACKSON xD ?
    ECASANOVA ?

indeed, travis got michael spirit:)
  • Thats not the make-up that's the PhotoShop...But still that's obviously Mike's face.

I am not saying the Ebony photos weren't airbrushed; however, makeup WAS definitely a factor in why the Ebony photoshoot pics of Mike look a bit different. The photographer, Matthew Rolston, talks about the photoshoot, as well as the makeup used, on p. 243 in the Michael Jackson Opus.

He said he wanted to use a neutral lip color and warm-toned face powder to create a "golden glow" in the photos which he thought were more complimentary to Michael than the makeup he was wearing at the time. (He is the same photographer who took Mike's photo for the 1983 Human Nature single cover and publicity picture, the one where he's wearing the yellow vest.) Makeup does make a huge difference.

But he is still look like Michael Jackson because he IS Mike do ya know what i mean? U can change your make up u can use photoshop it doesn't matter cause your face 's gonna be still YOUR face. (and it's gonna look like your face. ) <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

EXACTLY.

So r u saying he had surgeries on ALL OVER his face in the last three months to make a totally different look? ( and height? and moves? even teeth? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> )

I am saying, no doubles used in the performances. Why would he use doubles to rehearse? To "prove" he was in a good health? If there were doubles, it was definitely a planned movie.

Who says these were rehearsals? It could have been a planned movie all along for all we know.
  • hmm any "real names" of the ppl who were Doubles in TII ? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> if there were some <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

NAVI ?
    BEN JACKSON xD ?
    ECASANOVA ?

He would have to shrink his nose, and use a mask. Not even with make up he can look like Michael. He needs professional surgeries. HE isn't close looking like Michael.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    hmm any "real names" of the ppl who were Doubles in TII ? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> if there were some <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

NAVI ?
    BEN JACKSON xD ?
    ECASANOVA ?

because Ecasanova can sing / act like michael. and also LOOKs like Mike.. Navi can act/same body movement and dance like michael.. but Ben jackson can just dance like Michael IMO, havent heard him sing <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> what do you think guys ? just waana know <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

But some can't.... I bet Johnny would have loved to play the Billie Jean part. He is even asked a while ago to play Mike in a movie about him...

Also, the audio is uncut, while the video goes back and forth each time, so it's lip-sync. There is a lot possible with prostetic make-up these days, the doubles could have been anyone. And like Mo says, the double that CAN dance, could easily be Travis, he is the only one that could fool me considering the moves.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Nouvelle page, mais toujours pas de réponse quant à la façon dont il a transformé ce point en 3 mois, donc je vais jeter les photos à nouveau:

<!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/ ... 2009_2.jpg<!-- m --> [/ img]
    <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/ ... 5_2009.jpg<!-- m --> [/ img] [/ quote]
    Its nose!! Photograph 3 and photograph 6. To compare the base of the nose.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

NAVI ?
    BEN JACKSON xD ?
    ECASANOVA ?

He would have to shrink his nose, and use a mask. Not even with make up he can look like Michael. He needs professional surgeries. HE isn't close looking like Michael.

I think Travis looks more like Mike than some of the doubles we see in TII <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• RavenRaven Posts: 709
    Thats not the make-up that's the PhotoShop...But still that's obviously Mike's face.

EXACTLY.

Who says these were rehearsals? It could have been a planned movie all along for all we know.
    Really, come on...maybe we are all attached to the Borg hive and just THINK we are chatting on a forum.
  • Cette photo est TII.

NAVI ?
    BEN JACKSON xD ?
    ECASANOVA ?

Oh Realllly...? I think you need to do a liddle research on prosthetic make-up Tom.

I would really appreciate it if you would put some effort in to looking in to things before rejecting everything people say who do think there are doubles in This Is It. Unsupported claims don't contribute to the convo Tom...

NAVI ?
    BEN JACKSON xD ?
    ECASANOVA ?

Oh Realllly...? I think you need to do a liddle research on prosthetic make-up Tom.

I would really appreciate it if you would put some effort in to looking in to things before rejecting everything people say who do think there are doubles in This Is It. Unsupported claims don't contribute to the convo Tom...

Look at Travis nose.. How can he get a thin little nose, like Michael had? You guys are getting quite unrealistic. This is hilarious! What do you think of our world? This is not a game, this is reality.
  • Avant tout, il à trouver la vérité Michael (photo récente de 2009), et après comparaison avec les «doubles».
  • This is totally disrespectful, if MJ would see this...people claiming he was "not him" in TII.

There is no double who looks like MJ, all of them like wax figures...nothing like mj

Michael is changing all the time, different hair, sometimes wigs, make up, then the lights, angles, black and white pictures etc...
  • misha86misha86 Posts: 508
    . It is not about a different looking cleft or nose or whatever at some picture, it is the overall image.

so are you saying that as long as the person has the "overall" image then its mike?? as long as they have a cleft, reguardless of size, light skin, and a curly wig its mike???
    No, many more things.
    You're not making sense. What are you saying here, that it would be OK to base an identification on just one thing like nose or ear or cleft but not on the overall picture?
    yes <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> you do identify someone by there face dont you?the facial features of all 4 of the men in those pictures are different and yet no one has an explaintion why other than it must be him or the lighting ect. there is no way that doing the course of shooting that movie that his cleft, nose and eyes changed that much or his height for that matter
    This is totally unrespectful, if MJ would see this...people claiming he was "not him" in TII.

There is no double who looks like MJ, all of them like wax figures...nothing like mj

I think you mean disrespectful. I can't see what is disrespectful about MJ using doubles, he has always admitted it in the past. He has used them as decoys on numerous occasions - as do various stars. Its not a new thing.
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    This is totally unrespectful, if MJ would see this...people claiming he was "not him" in TII.

this is totally unrespectfull, if MJ would see this...people claiming the double is MJ.
  • pff
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709

this is totally unrespectfull, if MJ would see this...people claiming the double is MJ.
    You have no concrete proof it's a double.
  • This thread is riduclous. For some reasons the mods doesn't debunk this shit.

All the photos I've seen on page 1 is Michael. You're denying the fact.
  • I was that angry last time when i saw people claiming the "o2 guy"(as they said) was not Mj, and then this.....
    This thread is riduclous. For some reasons the mods doesn't debunk this shit.

All the photos I've seen on page 1 is Michael. You're denying the fact.

Leave the thread then, if you don't want to discuss it with people who don't agree with you. This topic is for discussion no-one HAS to agree with anyone else - that is what DEBATE is about - if you are sensible of course.
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    I dont know why, but I hae this feeling that his picture is taken way after his ''death!'' He is wearing that old-style jacket on purpose! but his face and the jacket time-line dont fit!
    file.php?id=3951
  • Sorry but that is NOT a lookalike its him .