The Official Double Thread

Comments

• frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    Souza & MO, sorry if I am stick to this! but u wrote some very good stuff about MJ maybe a TWIN!! why did u stopped writing about that subject.. it made sense, specially now?!
  • well i dont know - there are supposed to be miracles every day

"The speed of the human mind is remarkable. So is its inability to face the obvious."

"The speed of the human mind is remarkable. So is its inability to face the obvious."

i am not always right i would be the first to admit that, but you are also human and you have to admit that you may not be right as well - you cant say that every word you write is correct and every word anyone else says if not exactly how you see it is wrong.

come on i credit you with more than that

everything is up for debate and to be mooted surely
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    MJ looks different in loads of pics, depending on the airbrushing, lighting, make-up, etc. However, I do believe there was at least one double in TII, not counting the stunt double.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Just wanted to say that I'm 50 and I too can still dance my ass off. In fact I don't feel too much different than I did in my thirties. And no one here is being disrespectful to MJ. This is a hoax investigation site after all. It comes with the territory.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Posting the 1989-2005-2009 (1) and 1989-2005-2009 (2) again:

1989_2005_2009_2.jpg
    1989_2005_2009.jpg

Please someone explain to me how he looked the same during the past 20 years but looked way different in TII...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

i am not always right i would be the first to admit that, but you are also human and you have to admit that you may not be right as well - you cant say that every word you write is correct and every word anyone else says if not exactly how you see it is wrong.

come on i credit you with more than that

everything is up for debate and to be mooted surely

I never said that every word I write is correct and every word anyone else says if not exactly how I see it is wrong. Never ever, period.
  • Please someone explain to me how he looked the same during the past 20 years but looked way different in TII...

Yes, and please explain how he could have looked different from scene to scene, without saying make-up, angles and lighting are to blame for that.
  • but maybe they are to blame in part for the difference, can you provide a sequence of shots that for the same day or same hour or what ever so that we can discuss it?

thank you
  • Look, we will never reach a consensus if we keep arguing like this......

We have all seen Micahel Jackson doubles and none of them look like the real man......I mean, when you see a MJ double you can tell the difference......

Now, as far as the TII questoin is concerned, Mike DID have worl done on his face since 2005.....His fetish for plastic surgery is well known.....I can see from the TII pics that he had work done on his lips...because of which they appear thicker and plumpier than say, 2001 or 2005 or 2008.

I can say this becasue michael jackson IS known for is trademark smile that used to exose all his teeth...but in recent years, due to the work on his lips, his teeth dont show properly because of the thickenned lips.....you can see this in recent photos....That could make a difference.....I mean, compare the 1995 smile and 2009 smile....you can see the difference....

As for the cleft, I am still on the fence with thaat , I cant make up my mind.
    but maybe they are to blame in part for the difference, can you provide a sequence of shots that for the same day or same hour or what ever so that we can discuss it?

thank you

I think this already says it all:

1989_2005_2009_2.jpg
    1989_2005_2009.jpg

Can anyone explain?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Look, we will never reach a consensus if we keep arguing like this......

We have all seen Micahel Jackson doubles and none of them look like the real man......I mean, when you see a MJ double you can tell the difference......

Now, as far as the TII questoin is concerned, Mike DID have worl done on his face since 2005.....His fetish for plastic surgery is well known.....I can see from the TII pics that he had work done on his lips...because of which they appear thicker and plumpier than say, 2001 or 2005 or 2008.

I can say this becasue michael jackson IS known for is trademark smile that used to exose all his teeth...but in recent years, due to the work on his lips, his teeth dont show properly because of the thickenned lips.....you can see this in recent photos....That could make a difference.....I mean, compare the 1995 smile and 2009 smile....you can see the difference....

As for the cleft, I am still on the fence with thaat , I cant make up my mind.

That doesn't explain why he looks the same over 20 years:

1989_2005_2009_2.jpg

He looked completely different at the 02 and then again in TII - without a complete face transplant, the only logical explanation I can see is one or other of them (or both) must be a double. I mean at least one double in TII not every single scene.
  • i dont understand your post souza

and i do agree with dr death - this is a moot point - no need to get upset

look mike mug shot does not look like any photo but it is still him

again i agree that he used stunt guys, and possibly doubles

i would like someone to point a double out who says he was on TII? there not going to speak out

that does not prove anything

i am in part agreeing with you, but i think in the photos you have produced it is mike

we are having a discussion - okay no harm
  • He looked completely different at the 02 and then again in TT - without a complete face transplant, the only logical explanation I can see is one or other of them (or both) must be a double. I mean at least one double in TII not every single scene.

what do you think of the japan trip he last went on - it looks like the TII guy - have a look -

this is such an interesting thread - well all the threads on this are interesting
    i dont understand your post souza

and i do agree with dr death - this is a moot point - no need to get upset

look mike mug shot does not look like any photo but it is still him

again i agree that he used stunt guys, and possibly doubles

i would like someone to point a double out who says he was on TII? there not going to speak out

that does not prove anything

i am in part agreeing with you, but i think in the photos you have produced it is mike

we are having a discussion - okay no harm

Who told you I was upset? I am not upset at all, I am just asking how he could look the same in the last 20 years and then change dramatically in 3 months. And nobody seems to have an answer to that.

In the mugshot his eyebrows are way up there, if I do that, I change as well, it's a complete different expression, that is why you can't compare them.

The pics I posted all have the same expression, still one looks like a different guy.

• RavenRaven Posts: 709
    Please someone explain to me how he looked the same during the past 20 years but looked way different in TII...

Yes, and please explain how he could have looked different from scene to scene, without saying make-up, angles and lighting are to blame for that.
    I think you do not want to be explained anything. The last picture of the black and white ones he seems to have had an upper eye lid tuck for starters.

You really have major problems recognizing people from a picture, it is pointless discussing. It is the very same man in all pictures. It is not about a different looking cleft or nose or whatever at some picture, it is the overall image.
    I am not argueing he never used doubles, but these ones just aren't. And if he did use a double, SO WHAT???
    Thinking one person was a double is not so bad, but believing to see that many doubles or that every body is an actor or that everybody is plotting against is paranoid.
    He looked completely different at the 02 and then again in TT - without a complete face transplant, the only logical explanation I can see is one or other of them (or both) must be a double. I mean at least one double in TII not every single scene.

what do you think of the japan trip he last went on - it looks like the TII guy - have a look -

this is such an interesting thread - well all the threads on this are interesting

Do you have a link to it?
  • @ raven i agree with you

and also i do think mike has changed over 25-30 years you can see that clearly

and also you get older your face does not always look that fresh every minute of the day, these are live shots taken as stills, but still under lighting that changes i think the TII footage shows that the lighting varied

anyway i would love to see more pics to discuss - this is fun

I think you do not want to be explained anything. The last picture of the black and white ones he seems to have had an upper eye lid tuck for starters.

You really have major problems recognizing people from a picture, it is pointless discussing. It is the very same man in all pictures. It is not about a different looking cleft or nose or whatever at some picture, it is the overall image.
    I am not argueing he never used doubles, but these ones just aren't. And if he did use a double, SO WHAT???
    Thinking one person was a double is not so bad, but believing to see that many doubles or that every body is an actor or that everybody is plotting against is paranoid.

Interesting you say that, since we have no problem with the fact he had doubles. What I just can't believe is that people say it's all Mike in TII, since mostly it doesn't even look like him. TII has mostly, or even maybe only doubles. The only footage that could be him IMO is the small low Q footage, but that's impossible to analyze since the quality is crap. This IS important because he hoaxed his death after that, why do we see doubles in the movie? Because we do...

I'm not bothered about TII having doubles. I would be disappointed if I'd gone to see the shows and there were doubles. However, if they are important to the hoax, then I want to learn more.
  • misha86misha86 Posts: 508
    Well to the people who watched LEave me alone, And thought that they saw MJ, wel think again
    Here's a photo of Michael working with one of his doubles for "Leave Me Alone". It's for the scene that starts at about 3:54 where Michael is on a rocket and again at the end.
    028.jpg
    He is THE DIRECTOR, and not THE ACTOR!!!!!

It looks photoshopped, I know his hand fit to the wood, but I think it hurts sitting like he does there.
    i have heard it all <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • but you cant say that definitively that the whole of the TII movie were doubles - you cant know that for sure

you cant say mike never showed up and never was in any of the footage

you cant say he was editted out

and only doubles and stunts remain

your just the same as us - you have one view - just like us

and i do agree with some of what you say that there were stunt doubles on site

but you know no more than the rest of us.
    but you cant say that definitively that the whole of the TII movie were doubles - you cant know that for sure

you cant say mike never showed up and never was in any of the footage

you cant say he was editted out

and only doubles and stunts remain

your just the same as us - you have one view - just like us

and i do agree with some of what you say that there were stunt doubles on site

but you know no more than the rest of us.

Who is this post aimed at?
  • misha86misha86 Posts: 508
    We are NOT bashing Michael!!!!! We are examining possibilities.

You're bashing him.. Just look at the comments.

"Definitely not Michael." "He can't dance.."

He can't dance because it's NOT Mike...

Sorry, did you misunderstand something?

I don't think you've understood that it is 8 years since he danced last time.. A man at 50 is not capable to dance like he did for 8 years, 20 years back.. You have to get real... Seriously.
    you need to get real, dancers NEVER STOP DANCING, yes he may not oof performed in 8years but im sure he still danced at home

and being 50 has nothing to do with it, janet is 43 and still has moves, madonna is 51 and still has moves...

how are you 15 and a pilot???