The Official Double Thread

Comments

• How do you explain the fact that the supposed double was singing in the film?

Orange pants MJ was singing (WBSS, Speechless, Human Nature, Smooth Criminal, TWYMMF

Red shirt MJ was singing (WBSS, Human Nature, TWYMMF, J5 medley

Shoulder-pads jacket MJ was singing (human nature, IJCSLY

Gold pants MJ was singing (Human Nature)

Gold Jacket MJ was singing (I'll be there)

Billie Jean + MITM also had live bits to them...

So unless there were MJ doubles who also shared the same ability to sing, then how do you explain that?
    Lipsync
  • GoOoFGoOoF Posts: 150
    How do you explain the fact that the supposed double was singing in the film?

Orange pants MJ was singing (WBSS, Speechless, Human Nature, Smooth Criminal, TWYMMF

So unless there were MJ doubles who also shared the same ability to sing, then how do you explain that?

They didn't sing live.
  • And do you think that's a nice thing that u don't even see the differences between MJ and a double? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

All because I say a man who appears to be Michael, is Michael? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

It's like saying this isn't Janet, because she looks different that she did in the '90s.
    janet_jackson23.jpg

Janet from the 90's:

escapade.jpg

Looks like the same gal!

Exactly, the same girl. Even though she looks older and a bit different it's the same person.

Same thing with Michael.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    How do you explain the fact that the supposed double was singing in the film?

They didn't sing live.

Nope agreed. Like I said before: The audio is uncut, the footage changes.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

And do you think that's a nice thing that u don't even see the differences between MJ and a double? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

All because I say a man who appears to be Michael, is Michael? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

It's like saying this isn't Janet, because she looks different that she did in the '90s.
    janet_jackson23.jpg

Janet from the 90's:

escapade.jpg

Looks like the same gal!

Exactly, the same girl. Even though she looks older and a bit different it's the same person.

Same thing with Michael.

Oh really? Let me throw them in again:

Mike 1989, Mike 2005, Mike 2009:
    1989_2005_2009_2.jpg

Mike 1989, Mike 2005, ? 2009:
    1989_2005_2009.jpg

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Wait a minute! where is this 3. picture from? it is not in TII as i remember, so it could be edited.
    1989_2005_2009.jpg

and all Michael btw
  • You honestly think that WBSS, IJCSLY, Human Nature etc. were lipsynched?

Human Nature certainly wasn't - and the audio adds up. Obviously, there's going to have to be some changes in the audio to allow for the different shots but....let's just keep our feet on the ground.

And another question is - WHY?

I can almost understand why doubles would be used in dance routines like Smooth Criminal to allow the other dancers to practise properly - but what would be the point in solo songs like Human Nature and Billie Jean?

If the band needed practice then they could do it perfectly well without MJ.
  • Theres a VEEEERY simple explanation to all the stuff taht you feel was LIP SYNCHED.

You see, those were rehearsals, not live concerts....So its quite obvious that there were more than ONE verisons of the same song rehearsed...Some of them, maybe, were better than the others or sounded better than the others...In saying that I am not criticizing MJ's ability to sing.....It could be that there were some minor glitches in some of the versions, say for example, a musician misses a note or a drummer misses a beat....or MJ missed a word..can happen...always happens..even with great singers....No problem, they're just rehhearsals.

So its quite obvious that the best of those versions were included in the movie but the footage included was from all the rehearsals including the faulty ones....So maybe the words didnt match the lips al the time...Not reason enough to get paranoid....And this can hppen irrespective of wether doublees were used or not.
    Wait a minute! where is this 3. picture from? it is not in TII as i remember, so it could be edited.
    1989_2005_2009.jpg

and all Michael btw

Well if that 3rd one is Mike, then these 3 must all be impostors:

1989_2005_2009_2.jpg

• Look at the eyes
    Michael-Jackson-002.jpg

file.php?id=3949
  • Don't tell me that the first picture is an imposter <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

BTW..

I know we're in 2010, but not everything is possible like..

*Surgeries from already 1980's, to look like Michael 100%.
    *Use 4 identical imposters, that we haven't seen for the last 8 months,

Girls, try to go outside without make up.
    You will ofcourse look different, don't fool yourselves. Michael either used stage make-up, or nothing.
    Look at the eyes
    Michael-Jackson-002.jpg

file.php?id=3949

I did, and they don't match ToM. Mike's eyes are almond shaped, '? 2009''s eyes are much rounder.

• Let's face it, we're not all going to agree. The world would be a boring place if we all agreed with everything.
  • Wait a minute! where is this 3. picture from? it is not in TII as i remember, so it could be edited.
    1989_2005_2009.jpg

and all Michael btw
    you are all confusing me...
    I already agreed that no. 3 is NOT MJ..
    I think this person needs a name. I will call him "froggy" because of this special eyes...
    no. 3 is the same double like in the Smooth Criminal scene of TII....
    same eyes....
    but what's the conclusion...
    there may be a lot of doubles...what does this mean for the hoax?
  • Look at the eyes
    Michael-Jackson-002.jpg

file.php?id=3949
    michael-jackson-neverland11.jpg
    the neck is the same <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Interesting you say that, since we have no problem with the fact he had doubles. What I just can't believe is that people say it's all Mike in TII, since mostly it doesn't even look like him. TII has mostly, or even maybe only doubles. The only footage that could be him IMO is the small low Q footage, but that's impossible to analyze since the quality is crap. This IS important because he hoaxed his death after that, why do we see doubles in the movie? Because we do...
    Q - Why is the fact that he used a double at some time important to the hoax
    A - because he hoaxed his death after that

That's not a good argument. Even if every public appearance of him was a double, and ALL in TII were doubles, it still does not proof he used one at 25th. He could have used thousands of doubles, millions even and still die himself at 25th june.

i agree with you raven
    1989_2005_2009.jpg

and all Michael btw
    you are all confusing me...
    I already agreed that no. 3 is NOT MJ..
    I think this person needs a name. I will call him "froggy" because of this special eyes...
    no. 3 is the same double like in the Smooth Criminal scene of TII....
    same eyes....
    but what's the conclusion...
    there may be a lot of doubles...what does this mean for the hoax?
    Stop calling names rather is Michael or a double.
  • Look at the eyes
    Michael-Jackson-002.jpg

file.php?id=3949

I did, and they don't match ToM. Mike's eyes are almond shaped, '? 2009''s eyes are much rounder.

Your eyes are getting more tired when you're getting older. My eyes has changed drastically the last three years. And this is time period on 20-30 years. Michael looks sad. But the eyes hasn't changed that much.
  • Dear Souza, look at the cheeks, they are a perfect match.

Well, if all are imposters, how do we know how the real Michael is, when you think EVERYONE in This Is It are imposters. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • And also on the point of the doubles - what do you suppose they are doing now/were doing before TII?

Just sitting in a basement waiting for 3 months of rehearsal?
  • Does anyone remember the footage/pictures of MJ when he was in London with Uri Geller. They were at the Houses of Parliament/Palace Of Westminster talking about Guy Fawkes. MJ's eyes looked similar to the eyes in the last photo on this thread.
    Different shape of eyes:

eyes.jpg

• Okay Souza, tell me that is not Michael after you compared the eyes and the neck.
    we are won Tom:D

michael-jackson-neverland11.jpg
    file.php?id=3949
  • some one asked for the japan trip

here it is enjoy mikes so cool here

cant you see TII man here
    they are both mike.

oops cant get it to work to day. sorry
  • Different shape of eyes:

eyes.jpg

Well that's shocking. A 50 year old not looking the same as someone in their early 20s. I can barely comprehend it.