The Official Double Thread

Comments

• GoOoFGoOoF Posts: 150
    Thats not the make-up that's the PhotoShop...But still that's obviously Mike's face.

I am not saying the Ebony photos weren't airbrushed; however, makeup WAS definitely a factor in why the Ebony photoshoot pics of Mike look a bit different. The photographer, Matthew Rolston, talks about the photoshoot, as well as the makeup used, on p. 243 in the Michael Jackson Opus.

He said he wanted to use a neutral lip color and warm-toned face powder to create a "golden glow" in the photos which he thought were more complimentary to Michael than the makeup he was wearing at the time. (He is the same photographer who took Mike's photo for the 1983 Human Nature single cover and publicity picture, the one where he's wearing the yellow vest.) Makeup does make a huge difference.

I thought this was interesting and thought I'd share.

But he is still look like Michael Jackson because he IS Mike do ya know what i mean? U can change your make up u can use photoshop it doesn't matter cause your face 's gonna be still YOUR face. (and it's gonna look like your face. ) <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

EXACTLY.

Surgeries is a serious thing.

So r u saying he had surgeries on ALL OVER his face in the last three months to make a totally different look? ( and height? and moves? even teeth? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> )

I am saying, no doubles used in the performances. Why would he use doubles to rehearse? To "prove" he was in a good health? If there were doubles, it was definitely a planned movie.

No doubles, only Michael. But a planned movie was it for sure.

Who says these were rehearsals? It could have been a planned movie all along for all we know.
    Really, come on...maybe we are all attached to the Borg hive and just THINK we are chatting on a forum.

So u do believe that this is a hoax but you don't believe this could be a planned movie?
    Why?
    Cause it's unbelievable?
    Hoaxing your death is not? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    Sorry but that is NOT a lookalike its him .
    I know its him.. but that picture is more resent than we think!
  • This thread is riduclous. For some reasons the mods doesn't debunk this shit.

All the photos I've seen on page 1 is Michael. You're denying the fact.

Tom, there's a little red cross at the top corner of your browser. Click it if you don't like this thread. No one is forcing you to read it, leave alone replying to it.
  • Sorry but that is NOT a lookalike its him .
    I know its him.. but that picture is more resent than we think!

I have to admit that when I first saw that pic a few weeks ago, I felt that it was very recent, certainly post-25th June 2009. I still believe that now.
  • I found the imposter

<!-- m -->http://vodpod.com/watch/3133460-vh1s-fa ... in-episode<!-- m -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    More comparisations. Both from TII, same outfit, different persons:

tii1.jpg
    tii2.jpg

He lost a lot of weight in those few days....

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• More comparisations. Both from TII, same outfit, different persons:

tii1.jpg
    tii2.jpg

This gets more and more odd by the minute. You can see the same mark on the right leg of his trousers BUT they do look like different people. The first one is much thinner and seems to have longer legs. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Photography has its own ways...what about videos? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • One picture is bended, one is straight in the legs.

And these pictures are from YouTube, the quality is not the same. A blind man could even see that.
    One picture is bended, one is straight in the legs.

And these pictures are from YouTube, the quality is not the same. A blind man could even see that.

No ToM, a even a blind man can see that those are not the same persons!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• One picture is bended, one is straight in the legs.

That's what YOU THINK AND SEE BECAUSE YOU THINK SO.
  • ]

Do you have rock solid proof it's isn't Michael?
    Unless you have that, you can't assume what appears to be Michael doesn't know how to dance.

do you have proof it is him? there are mulitple pictures of him with different facials structures and yet the only "reason" for this is lighting <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

For me the proof is that I see Michael Jackson on those pics. Common sense doesn't lie.
    It's not realistic at all to claim it's somebody else.

Do you have proof that those are doubles? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

It really disturbs me when you guys don't have proof those are doubles and then make fun off his appearance by saying it can't be Michael because the cleft "looks like an ass" and call it investigating. That really disrespectful to Michael.
    I don't think there were any doubles but if you want to examine wether there were doubles it can be done with respect for Michael. There's no need to make fun off HIS features!

All I can say is WTF is going on??? My head is spinning. It's got to the point where I don't know what Michael looks like any more. He could be any one of the pictures in the OP but I'll be damned if I know which one. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Some people need to start answering questions about this doubles thing once and for all. I can see how it's driving people crazy. It messes with our minds and makes an already complicated situation even more difficult to understand. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

I had to laugh when I read this...I know exactly what you mean. Just when I think that I've made up my mind I go and second guess myself. I've been feeling like my head has been spinning for a long time! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Dear Michael:
    As you can see you don't have to worry about hiding yourself, we won't be able to recognaize you even if you scream your name while doing a moonwalk <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Oh this was too funny -- and probalby true! LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Do you have proof that those are doubles? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

tii1.jpg

One picture is bended, one is straight in the legs.

That's what YOU THINK AND SEE BECAUSE YOU THINK SO.

I really give up on you <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

• Do you have proof that those are doubles? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

tii1.jpg

Hi Michael! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

tii1.jpg
    tii2.jpg

Perhaps, we should turn these pictures over to TMZ and they can post a "Can You Spot The Difference?" segment on their website. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> lol

tii1.jpg

Hi Michael! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Which one? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• GoOoFGoOoF Posts: 150
    ]

Unless you have that, you can't assume what appears to be Michael doesn't know how to dance.

do you have proof it is him? there are mulitple pictures of him with different facials structures and yet the only "reason" for this is lighting <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

For me the proof is that I see Michael Jackson on those pics. Common sense doesn't lie.

It really disturbs me when you guys don't have proof those are doubles and then make fun off his appearance by saying it can't be Michael because the cleft "looks like an ass" and call it investigating. That really disrespectful to Michael.
    I don't think there were any doubles but if you want to examine wether there were doubles it can be done with respect for Michael. There's no need to make fun off HIS features!

I don't think that anybody here wants to be disrespectful, or wants to make fun of HIM. We all here because we want to know what's going on, we all here because we love him ( his music his art his personality whateva ). You have an opinion others have another one.
    You r asking do we have any proofs that there are doubles in TII.
    I'm asking do you have any proofs that that's all him?
    What kind of proof do you want? You have photos, a lot of them. You have the movie. You can see it with your own eyes. If you don't see...well...
    That's your opinion.
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • I think i know who the double is: <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    154cogpy.jpg

tii1.jpg
    tii2.jpg

Perhaps, we should turn these pictures over to TMZ and they can post a "Can You Spot The Difference?" segment on their website. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> lol

I'm serious. I think it's a brilliant idea. I'd be curious what good ole Harve would have to say. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ]

I don't think that anybody here wants to be disrespectful, or wants to make fun of HIM. We all here because we want to know what's going on, we all here because we love him ( his music his art his personality whateva ). You have an opinion others have another one.
    You r asking do we have any proofs that there are doubles in TII.
    I'm asking do you have any proofs that that's all him?
    What kind of proof do you want? You have photos, a lot of them. You have the movie. You can see it with your own eyes. If you don't see...well...
    That's your opinion.
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Making fun of the features of the so called doubles IS disrespectful to Michael, cause there is no proof that they actually are doubles.

I've seen the movie often enough to notice that I was watching Michael perform.

@ Souza, both of them.
  • I can't help but getting flash backs of the Dave Dave thread Souza and I posted on MJHD in the early hours of September 6th. Boy, were we bashed and ridiculed for saying Dave Dave on Larry King Live was Mike in disguise. It took only a few weeks until the majority of hoax believers said that it was Mike, and youtube got flooded with comparison videos.

I'm really curious as to how this double thread will turn out...time will tell...