The Official Double Thread

Comments

• DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Is this the pic?
  • I don't think you've understood that it is 8 years since he danced last time.. A man at 50 is not capable to dance like he did for 8 years, 20 years back.. You have to get real... Seriously.

Oh Tom...you probably never saw Billy Idol perform, running around the stage like a 20 year old while being in his 50's? Also, you clearly haven't watched Tina Turner perform during her last tour, and she was in her late 60's. Sorry, but your statement doesn't make any sense at all!
  • Is this the pic?

No it was one taken quite a way away from the stage and you could see 'MJ' on stage with the dancers and also a silhouette of MJ (from behind) watching the stage. I'm trying to find it but not having any luck. I can't remember which thread it was in.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I don't think you've understood that it is 8 years since he danced last time.. A man at 50 is not capable to dance like he did for 8 years, 20 years back.. You have to get real... Seriously.

Oh Tom...you probably never saw Billy Idol perform, running around the stage like a 20 year old while being in his 50's? Also, you clearly haven't watched Tina Turner perform during her last tour, and she was in her late 60's. Sorry, but your statement doesn't make any sense at all!

Yes ToM, I happened to see Tina perform in April 2009 in Arnhem, and she ROCKED, she kicked ass on stage on 4-5 inch heels...

Mike didn't suddenly lose the ability to dance, come on!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• GoOoFGoOoF Posts: 150
    This argument about him being 50 and thats why he cant dance as a excuse is downright dumb in my eyes and ill tell you why.

Your saying hes 50 and old and he cant dance well.

OK , why did you come to that conclusion.

i hope not from a rehearsal movie where he stated hes not giving it his all.

So if we are to believe that he was rehearsing for a 10 to 50 concert promotion, WHat did you expect him to dance like during the concerts, do you think he would dance bad during them.

If he couldn't do the mooonwalk or his moves well do you think he would have agreed to do concerts.
    Exactly. And it's just too funny that people say he's 50 he's not like before, he can't dance like before, WTF they talk about his age like he's nearly 90...Its Michael Jackson not your 50yrs old fat neigbour sitting in the armchair drinking beer and watching TV all day long... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Hey, not all of us 50 somethings sit around all day and watch TV - I've been dancing for over 30 years and still do.

What i'm saying is that being 50 yrs old doesn't mean you can't even move anymore or dance like before, I'm saying that being 50 doesn't the same like being 90, cause some of the people r saying he is too old (WTF?) to perform like before that's why he has different moves in the TII. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    I'm sure u don't forget the dance moves just because u r not 18 anymore. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Ont maintenant un coup d'oeil aux Pics.

Et S'il Vous Plait me dire Qui est l'OMS, Qui est Celle de Michael Qui N'EST PAS Et qui le F est qui.
    Regardez Le Nez, TIP:: Regardez la photo Smooth criminal en noir et blanc et regardez le pont de nez, craquait fils, Dans regardent les yeux et le menton. Et dites-moi woho Le F est-ce???, Regardez Le nez au pic A partir de ce Qu'elle Est et le regarder DANS LES yeux Et le menton, Puis please digg profonde et dites-moi Qui le F est-ce???

Alors si votre cerveau est encore sur la tête, jetez un oeil à Mike cool de la scène sur fond vert et Menton fils de regarder et de la mâchoire et le nez et la peau, et dites-moi cela.
    WHO THE F IS THAT????

Oh, et si par ailleurs ne pas vous Voyez la différence, alors oui your crazy, I said it, there you go. LOOK AT Le nez et le menton et de lièvre, LOOK AT THE BLACK AND WHITE PHOTO DE Smooth criminal <LOOK AT THE NOSE <SON PAS LA MEME PERSONNE <et Tous Ces éléments sont dé là il est <COMMENTAIRE EST POSSIBLE QUE <Qui sont LES F NOUS RECHERCHONS AT. Gravement <SOMEONE TELL ME WHO????
    [/ B] [/ color] [/ quote]

with regard to the two pics of mj at dress - smooth criminal - does anyone know about time lag - did time pass - he seemed not to eat - this would have an effect on his appearence
  • Hello!

On one hand..I'm glad you created that thread..
    on the other hand..it confuses me even more...

my personal impression:
    in aug./sept. 09 I saw some youtube vids...short TII-teasers
    for example "penguin move" ..think you all can remember...
    I was very convinced that there are some doubles in TII

then in Oct. I went to the movies and watched TII on a really LARGE screen....
    after the movie I was convinced..there was NO double in the whole movie (only the short scene with o2 guy
    and the stunt in smooth criminal)...
    I was even convinced that orange-pants guy has to be MJ.

This thursday I bought finally the TII-DVD (a real bargain...8 € <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> )
    I didn't watch the whole movie..just zapped my personal highlights....
    I was shocked and confused in the same way....
    more doubles than real MJ....

the only question I still have..
    we have doubles indeed.

But what happened last summer?
    did someone die?
    did a double die?

What will happen the next months?
    I want some progress...the last weeks were sooo slow....and my patience is shrinking day by day
  • just a quetstion to those who think he DID NOT use double(s)
    IS this Michael jackson??? From 3:54
    [youtube:3ju2x71r]

Too bad, ain't working.. What do you think? Are you braindead? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Stop making comments like that or I have to ban you from the forum. Respect other's opinion and don't ridicule him. This is a discussion and you have to argument your comments, not just bash people.

I have a new picture for you:

003.jpg

first 2 clearly Mike, last one? I don't think so...

why not, i read that days would pass and he would not eat it is conceivable that without the muscles and fat on his face that he could look like the third pic

he would from what i have read be going to continuous meetings, be woken by the travis guy and had a family to care for - i think he had a lot on his plate and without food and when for the last 3 years he was so thin already he could look like this

but i would accept that stunt doubles were used - the credits state this
    Hello!

On one hand..I'm glad you created that thread..
    on the other hand..it confuses me even more...

my personal impression:
    in aug./sept. 09 I saw some youtube vids...short TII-teasers
    for example "penguin move" ..think you all can remember...
    I was very convinced that there are some doubles in TII

then in Oct. I went to the movies and watched TII on a really LARGE screen....
    after the movie I was convinced..there was NO double in the whole movie (only the short scene with o2 guy
    and the stunt in smooth criminal)...
    I was even convinced that orange-pants guy has to be MJ.

This thursday I bought finally the TII-DVD (a real bargain...8 € <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> )
    I didn't watch the whole movie..just zapped my personal highlights....
    I was shocked and confused in the same way....
    more doubles than real MJ....

the only question I still have..
    we have doubles indeed.

But what happened last summer?
    did someone die?
    did a double die?

What will happen the next months?
    I want some progress...the last weeks were sooo slow....and my patience is shrinking day by day

I don't think anybody's died on June 25.
  • but didnt someone get chopped up

not every single thing in 8 months is hoaxed

mj would have to be hercules
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    Michael did lost alot of weight while he was rehearsing THIS IS IT
    check http://www.this-is-not-it.com/for further info
    * You do not see where Michael Jackson gradually lost weight during the final weeks of rehearsals and weighed finally 49 kg on the day he died.
    * You will not see Kenny Ortega, director of both the tour and the film, helping Michael Jackson up the stairs, cutting up his food and spoon feed him.
    * You will not see Michael Jackson's growing concern. In May, when he trained more than 10 hours per day, said Michael Jackson for some fans that he did not feel ready to do 50 performances. When he said the contract was only 10 performances scheduled. He felt tremendous pressure as tour plan was too heavy and that there was not enough rest in between concerts.
    * You will not see Michael Jackson set the rehearsals because he did not feel well or see Travis Payne, his choreographer, when he picked up Michael from his home in order to force him to work.
    * Michael Jackson's ever-growing insomnia and anorexia, the paralyzing pressure he was under, which prompted him to become over medicated with heavy drugs by criminal doctor who kept him in a changed, drowsy state all day and in the anesthetic coma in the night.
    * You will not get to see Michael Jackson stop eating because of the ever-growing pressure, but also that he could not sleep. When rehearsals began, he needed prescription drugs to sleep. Dr. Conrad Murray took care of it. Side effects of these dangerous drugs lasted all day and during the rehearsals became Michael changed. His drowsy state was obvious to anyone who came near him. He forgot the lyrics and the songs are not trained thoroughly. Yet did his surroundings quiet and continued to provide him with prescription drugs to keep him relaxed, rested and in "control". Just these drugs out as cause of death in the coroner's report.
    * You will not see Michael Jackson's loyal fans and a couple of his friends who tried to intervene, said appeal letter to the people around him to take care of his health. And finally, after being ignored, overwhelmed Michael himself with letters of concern and phone calls. Unfortunately, the acting is not those who were in power, but instead they chose to keep Michael Jackson isolated and controlled.

You will not see any of this tonight

It was inhuman. Michael needed help, but AEG and was too busy to enjoy the benefits that this tour would give them. AEG, the tour pro and Michael's own entourage continued to press and did not intervene to stop the situation that everyone knew would be a tragic outcome.
    25 June 2009, lost the world's biggest star. Michael's fans crying still, and their broken hearts will never heal.
    Michael Jackson had so much more to give to the world, but his heart stopped because of the incredible pressure that was forced on him. Not only from the demanding tour, but also from years of abuse and lies of the media and the outside world.
    Michael Jackson deserved and needed the help he does not. Instead, through editing and movie making, they try to tell a different story in an attempt to clear his own conscience, while spreading lies to conceal their responsibility. It is tragic that we were there to witness what really happened in the weeks leading to his death and we are here now to tell about it.

If you choose to watch the movie, we hope that you also think about the greed behind the production. For viewing a product of the people instead of standing up for his guilt in the death of the world's greatest entertainer Michael Jackson, has already begun to reap the benefits of his death.

The industry wanted to have Michael Jackson on stage LIVE! The fans wanted him alive, ALIVE!

This need not be the end.

This is not it ...

makeup can make your face completely different
    look here a photoshot mike did for a magazine
    mikemakeupmagazine.jpg
    mikemagazine.jpg
  • if mike could not chop up and eat his own food he was not fit enough to work- period

didnt frank say he had a meeting about mikes weight but after discussing it thought mike was okay

if you have to have a meeting - somethings wrong - they just went with the golden coin instead of the golden one
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    Like I said:'' He is not the ACTOR, he is the DIRECTOR!!

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> That means a lot of people working on the rehearsels must know it wasn't Michael performing .... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Lot of people have to keep secrets then <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

2ebaamu.jpg
    There is a PIC from TII, u see Michael standing and watching the people on stage! and on stage u see the dancers with MJ himself!
    can someone find me that picture, I cant find him anymore!

I think I saw that pic myself somewhere, but that could be a stuntman too.

Most interesting question for me is: HOW can you be sure all those people involved with the show can keep such a secret so long??? (dinnertime in Holland now .. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> )

2ebaamu.jpg
  • actors and artists have body doubles and stunt doubles all the time, but is this evidence of the hoax?
    Michael did lost alot of weight while he was rehearsing THIS IS IT
    check http://www.this-is-not-it.com/for further info
    * You do not see where Michael Jackson gradually lost weight during the final weeks of rehearsals and weighed finally 49 kg on the day he died.
    * You will not see Kenny Ortega, director of both the tour and the film, helping Michael Jackson up the stairs, cutting up his food and spoon feed him.
    * You will not see Michael Jackson's growing concern. In May, when he trained more than 10 hours per day, said Michael Jackson for some fans that he did not feel ready to do 50 performances. When he said the contract was only 10 performances scheduled. He felt tremendous pressure as tour plan was too heavy and that there was not enough rest in between concerts.
    * You will not see Michael Jackson set the rehearsals because he did not feel well or see Travis Payne, his choreographer, when he picked up Michael from his home in order to force him to work.
    * Michael Jackson's ever-growing insomnia and anorexia, the paralyzing pressure he was under, which prompted him to become over medicated with heavy drugs by criminal doctor who kept him in a changed, drowsy state all day and in the anesthetic coma in the night.
    * You will not get to see Michael Jackson stop eating because of the ever-growing pressure, but also that he could not sleep. When rehearsals began, he needed prescription drugs to sleep. Dr. Conrad Murray took care of it. Side effects of these dangerous drugs lasted all day and during the rehearsals became Michael changed. His drowsy state was obvious to anyone who came near him. He forgot the lyrics and the songs are not trained thoroughly. Yet did his surroundings quiet and continued to provide him with prescription drugs to keep him relaxed, rested and in "control". Just these drugs out as cause of death in the coroner's report.
    * You will not see Michael Jackson's loyal fans and a couple of his friends who tried to intervene, said appeal letter to the people around him to take care of his health. And finally, after being ignored, overwhelmed Michael himself with letters of concern and phone calls. Unfortunately, the acting is not those who were in power, but instead they chose to keep Michael Jackson isolated and controlled.

You will not see any of this tonight

It was inhuman. Michael needed help, but AEG and was too busy to enjoy the benefits that this tour would give them. AEG, the tour pro and Michael's own entourage continued to press and did not intervene to stop the situation that everyone knew would be a tragic outcome.
    25 June 2009, lost the world's biggest star. Michael's fans crying still, and their broken hearts will never heal.
    Michael Jackson had so much more to give to the world, but his heart stopped because of the incredible pressure that was forced on him. Not only from the demanding tour, but also from years of abuse and lies of the media and the outside world.
    Michael Jackson deserved and needed the help he does not. Instead, through editing and movie making, they try to tell a different story in an attempt to clear his own conscience, while spreading lies to conceal their responsibility. It is tragic that we were there to witness what really happened in the weeks leading to his death and we are here now to tell about it.

If you choose to watch the movie, we hope that you also think about the greed behind the production. For viewing a product of the people instead of standing up for his guilt in the death of the world's greatest entertainer Michael Jackson, has already begun to reap the benefits of his death.

The industry wanted to have Michael Jackson on stage LIVE! The fans wanted him alive, ALIVE!

This need not be the end.

This is not it ...

makeup can make your face completely different
    look here a photoshot mike did for a magazine
    mikemakeupmagazine.jpg
    mikemagazine.jpg

Thats not the make-up that's the PhotoShop...But still that's obviously Mike's face.
    Another one:

1989_2005_2009.jpg

Now tell me, do you really thing the 2005 Mike looks way different than the 1989 Mike?
    Because IMHO that's the exact same guy. They all 3 have the same kind of expression on their face, yet the 2009 Mike looks WAY different. So that means he didn't change between 1989 and 2005, yet in the last 4 years he transformed into a completely different person? Who said the eyes looked like his? Come on, look at the eyes, they don't match AT ALL!

First 2 pictures: Mike, TII picture: double...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• absolutely agree Souza....

the right one has -in my language you would say "frog eyes"-

I have to admit that I thought in July and when they were advertising TII I thought this person is the real MJ
    but only because of the curly hair....

I was never a diehard fan..so maybe I can't form an opinion...
    MJ always had special big eyes...but not like this..and I can't imagine he had some surgery concerning his eyes..
  • Well to the people who watched LEave me alone, And thought that they saw MJ, wel think again
    Here's a photo of Michael working with one of his doubles for "Leave Me Alone". It's for the scene that starts at about 3:54 where Michael is on a rocket and again at the end.
    028.jpg
    He is THE DIRECTOR, and not THE ACTOR!!!!!

It looks photoshopped, I know his hand fit to the wood, but I think it hurts sitting like he does there.
    In videos you need doubles..but not 10 like some claim...yes in Smooth Criminal TII it was a double but not on stage Even in In The Closed he had a double :
    90512380.jpg
  • Another one:

1989_2005_2009.jpg

Now tell me, do you really thing the 2005 Mike looks way different than the 1989 Mike?
    Because IMHO that's the exact same guy. They all 3 have the same kind of expression on their face, yet the 2009 Mike looks WAY different. So that means he didn't change between 1989 and 2005, yet in the last 4 years he transformed into a completely different person? Who said the eyes looked like his? Come on, look at the eyes, they don't match AT ALL!

i think that when you get older that in a few years you can change dramatically,

his health was not the best over the years, he was on meds - all the time, he did not eat - drinking juice in the morning - maybe for the entire day, he was under weight for years, and he commented on his aches and pains, that can take a toll, as well as the pressure of the show, the pressure of making money to fix his cash flow, he had 3 kids to provide for and no fairy godmother with loads of cash in sight. in addition he had countless civil court actions against him, he was the main breadwinner for all of his wider family, he had problems with his staff, no fixed home, not supported by sony and not supported by his celebrity friends

i think that's really enough to make you look different and strained and thin
  • you know mj's mug shot did not look like mj and it was - so??
    Another one:

1989_2005_2009.jpg

i think that when you get older that in a few years you can change dramatically,

his health was not the best over the years, he was on meds - all the time, he did not eat - drinking juice in the morning - maybe for the entire day, he was under weight for years, and he commented on his aches and pains, that can take a toll, as well as the pressure of the show, the pressure of making money to fix his cash flow, he had 3 kids to provide for and no fairy godmother with loads of cash in sight. in addition he had countless civil court actions against him, he was the main breadwinner for all of his wider family, he had problems with his staff, no fixed home, not supported by sony and not supported by his celebrity friends

Oh, but it's a miracle! Look at this comparisation... Third one also from 2009 (March) and although he's a bit skinny in the face, he matches the other 2 very well...

So that means he must have changed his whole face in just 3 months! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

1989_2005_2009_2.jpg
    1989_2005_2009.jpg

• VictorVictor Posts: 582
    Another one:

1989_2005_2009.jpg

Oh, but it's a miracle! Look at this comparisation... Third one also from 2009 (March) and although he's a bit skinny in the face, he matches the other 2 very well...

So that means he must have changed his whole face in just 3 months! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

1989_2005_2009_2.jpg
    Thats crazy <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> , the 3rd one on this pic 1989_2005_2009.jpg is a DOUBLE 100%
  • Another one:

1989_2005_2009.jpg

1989_2005_2009_2.jpg
    Urghh i wish i was Draghicescu's mother..
  • well i dont know - there are supposed to be miracles every day

but Dr klein said that he did a lot of work on his face - and referred to the TII footage

i am not saying that there were no doubles or stunt men, i just dont think that you can have such a close match - full on in the face
  • didnt mike say he was the something of miracles?/