The Official Double Thread

Comments

• e7e7e2bc-d5e8-4c51-9cf4-5cc76f596269.jpg

This-Is-It-Smooth-Criminal-mjs-this-is-it-9109267-695-511.jpg

Games Over, Souzzzzzzza! You're denying yourself. I said, MJ's eyes are more sad and tired. He can't have a perfect fit face when he just passed 50 years old, and is now 51.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Here the 2001 Mike and '? 2009' next to each other. Still no match.

2001_2009.jpg

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Games Over, Souzzzzzzza!

Is this a GAME to you Tom...?! I'm shocked. To us it's not a game at all...
  • Here the 2001 Mike and '? 2009' next to each other. Still no match.

2001_2009.jpg

I'm sorry, but if you don't think that those 2 are a match then you're either blind or seriously deluded.
    Games Over, Souzzzzzzza! You're denying yourself. I said, MJ's eyes are more sad and tired. He can't have a perfect fit face when he just passed 50 years old, and is now 51.

You can't have a fit face when you are 50? You must be kidding me!

I guess your life is over when you turn 50...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

2001_2009.jpg

I'm sorry, but if you don't think that those 2 are a match then you're either blind or seriously deluded.
    I see a perfect match the eyes mouth nose just that he's more thinner in the recent one and the eyebrows are more thick
  • it is really over, just look at my post on page 19...
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711

2001_2009.jpg

I dont know Souza, I really believe they used double in TII, but after seeing these pics, I am not sure anymore...

maybe MJ looked different in TII becuz his curly hair!

2001_2009.jpg

Think if me whatever you want, but try to explain his changing of appearance to me...

2001_2009.jpg

Think if me whatever you want, but try to explain his changing of appearance to me...
    Hairstyle?
  • The question is why did he used a double?the only reasson i can find is: maybe they didn't began filming the rehearsals on day 1 bacause then it was suposed to be a tour and when all the events that lead him to hoax his death happened there was not time enough to do the film so they used doubles because MJ was very busy doing other things ( preparing the hoax ).

2001_2009.jpg

I dont know Souza, I really believe they used double in TII, but after seeing these pics, I am not sure anymore...

Would mean he altered his chin again? Come on, the faces still don't match.

• i suppose we will all have to wait for mike to straighten us out <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Well, I spent over 50 posts in this thread, showed enough comparisation pictures to show Mike didn't change as much as they'd like us to think. Michael Jackson's big optical illusion, I guess time will tell <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

• MJ could have a DNA test and some people will not believe it. What would constitute definitive proof?
  • it is really over, just look at my post on page 19...

It ain't over till it's over...
  • MJ could have a DNA test and some people will not believe it. What would constitute definitive proof?

yeap - you said it <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

2001_2009.jpg

well, same here!!
    but the chin is different! cosmetic surgery?
    maybe this MJ is not an imposter but that doesnt prove the others werent
    i want it to be all MJ in the movie but you cant always get what you want
  • The question is why did he used a double?the only reasson i can find is: maybe they didn't began filming the rehearsals on day 1 bacause then it was suposed to be a tour and when all the events that lead him to hoax his death happened there was not time enough to do the film so they used doubles because MJ was very busy doing other things ( preparing the hoax ).

Thank you for that question...I asked that some pages ago...no one can answer..because no one knows

@souza: I think the nose of Mr. X matches perfectly to the MJ 2001 pic
    the same for the lips....I can't compare eyebrows or ears..both not recognizable at the pics..
    so I think the doubles may wore masks..
    that would explain the nose..and lip similarity....
    and although the difference of the eyes...
    but I have no explanation for the different chin..
    The question is why did he used a double?the only reasson i can find is: maybe they didn't began filming the rehearsals on day 1 bacause then it was suposed to be a tour and when all the events that lead him to hoax his death happened there was not time enough to do the film so they used doubles because MJ was very busy doing other things ( preparing the hoax ).

Thank you for that question...I asked that some pages ago...no one can answer..because no one knows

@souza: I think the nose of Mr. X matches perfectly to the MJ 2001 pic
    the same for the lips....I can't compare eyebrows or ears..both not recognizable at the pics..
    so I think the doubles may wore masks..
    that would explain the nose..and lip similarity....
    and although the difference of the eyes...
    but I have no explanation for the different chin..

And add to that fact that he looked like this in 2009 as well:

1989_2005_2009_2.jpg

Whatever he looked like back in 2001, he sure looked like his old self again in these 2005 & 2009 pictures.

• Not even here he looks like 2009 or 97 just look at the lips how thin they are....make-up does the tricks..and also the visits to Klein. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    025tn.jpg
    Maybe TII isnt from 2009?
  • Not even here he looks like 2009 or 97 just look at the lips how thin they are....make-up does the tricks..and also the visits to Klein. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    025tn.jpg

he looks happy - it makes all the difference