They had him in their list just now. Video to follow
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ihJoIqOeHo<!-- m -->
    [youtube:tcv87x4p]

The IDIOTs omitted FARAH FAWCETT!!!!
  • ejayejay Posts: 455
    Yup, i saw it too. Hmmm. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I am not losing the faith over this <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Why not the Grammy awards? I don't understand.
  • CrazyBananaCrazyBanana Posts: 745
    BOOOO!!! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • wildswilds Posts: 198
    Yes I'm watching too, and when I saw it my heart sunk <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Wasn't expecting to see that.
  • I saw it too...
    4 topics on this already <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    WE ALL THINK THAT THEY DON´T WILL PUT HIM ON THAT LIST... VERY SAD!
    BUT THE WORLD BELIEVE THAT HE IS DEAD...
    A VERY GOOD FRIEND OF HIM, PRODUCER OF THE GRAMMY, DON´T MENTION IN GRAMMY´S LIST IN MEMORIAN... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Yeah I noticed! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • Saw it too! :s :s <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Hm.
  • I'm watching the Oscars right now and they are doing, like they do every year the" In Memory" of those you past and Michael Jackson was in the tribute, thought it was worth mentioning.........sorry..... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • They forgot Farrah Fawcett and Bea Arthur...
  • ShoutShout Posts: 560
    Maybe they have learned from TMZ... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Hm, this underlines a lot
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    They forgot Farrah Fawcett and Bea Arthur...
    OMG! FARRAH!!! THE SAME DAY OF MJ!!! AND BEA... OMG! WTH???
  • They forgot Farrah Fawcett and Bea Arthur.

I read an article the other day in my local paper that discussed the memorium at the oscars and how difficult and awful they feel when they have to cut ppl out of it because of time limits. Sad that all who pass during the year cant be included because of time restrictions.
  • I saw that too. I was wondering if he would be included but I thought - no - he wasn't included in the list at the Grammys so surely not at the Oscars. I was very surprised and my stomach did a flip-flop when I saw him. I wondered why?
  • ShoutShout Posts: 560

I read an article the other day in my local paper that discussed the memorium at the oscars and how difficult and awful they feel when they have to cut ppl out of it because of time limits. Sad that all who pass during the year cant be included because of time restrictions.

So...how often was Michael not mentioned because of time restrictions...The biggest artist ever!!! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Yes,I saw it too,I knew they were going to mention him,I was touched and sad,I miss him sooo much.
  • jessicakthxjessicakthx Posts: 460
    Yep. I cried too. Like a baby. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • They forgot Farrah Fawcett and Bea Arthur...

That's a shame <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

For Michael,I'm suprised they put him there and not at the Grammys...

So...how often was Michael not mentioned because of time restrictions...The biggest artist ever!!! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

I hear ya!
  • deedee75deedee75 Posts: 192
    glad I didn't watch the show
  • JACKSONGIRLJACKSONGIRL Posts: 809
    no matter how much mo and souza explain to check on new posts before posting people still dont listen. this already was posted, i'm not trying to be mean im just annoyed and seeing two seperate posts for the same topic. sorry guys.