MJ at Oscars

Comments

• MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    I can't see the video either.
    But there's no need to panic.
  • Okay this is weird, Farrah Fawcett was missing on the list. While she really died on the 25th of June.
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    Okay this is weird, Farrah Fawcett was missing on the list. While she really died on the 25th of June.

that's exactly what i meant in my earlier post. mj was not a movie artist in the common perception, but a performing artist, a musician. he didn't even write soundtracks or anything. they put him on the list but not an actress that made tv-history and grew to be a great movie actress as well? they 'forget' her, and she even died on the same day? this is all just too weird...i don't get that. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Okay this is weird, Farrah Fawcett was missing on the list. While she really died on the 25th of June.

that's exactly what i meant in my earlier post. mj was not a movie artist in the common perception, but a performing artist, a musician. he didn't even write soundtracks or anything. they put him on the list but not an actress that made tv-history and grew to be a great movie actress as well? they 'forget' her, and she even died on the same day? this is all just too weird...i don't get that. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Yes, I agree - its more than weird.
  • Once again, a strange tribute. People missing, the choice of song...the lyrics. The first time having someone sing it live. Have to connect the dots.
  • This is one of Michael's final tributes,even the Emmy's gave him one.I hate to say it but all of Holly wood is not in on hoax,nor do they believe one exists.This tribute at the Oscars like all the rest of them,means Michael Jackson is dead.You don't get memoriam tributes if you are living.Now its time to get Justice for him,because he didn't have to die,at least under the circumstances they he left.
  • ChamoneChamone Posts: 272
    This is one of Michael's final tributes,even the Emmy's gave him one.I hate to say it but all of Holly wood is not in on hoax,nor do they believe one exists.This tribute at the Oscars like all the rest of them,means Michael Jackson is dead.You don't get memoriam tributes if you are living.Now its time to get Justice for him,because he didn't have to die,at least under the circumstances they he left.
    Yes, tributes really are proof of someone being alive or dead. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Not every body is in on the hoax! Let's not forget, to pull of a hoax like this, you need the MAJORITY to actually believe you are dead! So you don't go around telling every body!
  • maxii31maxii31 Posts: 47
    But it's for me "normal" that MJ was listed on the list ,and had he ever a big relationship with the oscars ?
    Yesterday ,there was in French TV "les victoires de la musique" and MJ was naturally taken for a dead man .

Still beLIEveee <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    This is one of Michael's final tributes,even the Emmy's gave him one.I hate to say it but all of Holly wood is not in on hoax,nor do they believe one exists.This tribute at the Oscars like all the rest of them,means Michael Jackson is dead.You don't get memoriam tributes if you are living.Now its time to get Justice for him,because he didn't have to die,at least under the circumstances they he left.
    Yes, tributes really are proof of someone being alive or dead. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Not every body is in on the hoax! Let's not forget, to pull of a hoax like this, you need the MAJORITY to actually believe you are dead! So you don't go around telling every body!

exactly. they have to put him up with the dead celebs somehow and he is 'still dead, by the way' (thx, larry! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ). still: why not at the grammy's where he belongs more than with the oscars? it's either they had to make up for it or it's another 'confusional clue', cuz now it is all about 'making the movie' and we will see the result of that in next year's oscars... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> . although i kinda doubt that mj could orchestrate which memorial list he's gonna show up in...but who knows...? he's michael jackson... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • DO NOT NO WHAT TO THINK ANYMORE OF THIS, IAM TOTALLY HEART BROKEN.... BEING ADDED IN MEMORY LIST IS NOT SOMETHING NEGLIGIBLE N IT CAN NOT BE TAKEN LIGHTLY..... BUT AT THE SAME TIME MJ IS NOT AN ACTOR N HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ACTING .... WHY IS HE NOT INCLUDED IN GRAMMYS N NOW INCLUDED IN OSCARS ... IT IS WEIRD..... FARAH WHO WAS DEAD WAS NOT INCLUDED IN MEMORY LIST THAT TOO BEING AN ACTRESS N MJ BEING A MUSICIAN WAS INCLUDED. HERE THEY R TRYING TO PROVE A POINT N IT IS ... DEAD PEOPLE CAN SOMETIMES BE FORGOTTEN TO BE INCLUDED IN MEMORY LIST... MJ NAME WAS NOT PUT IN GRAM MYS MEMORIAM LIST N FARAH IN OSCARS........... PUZZLING..
  • ChamoneChamone Posts: 272
    DO NOT NO WHAT TO THINK ANYMORE OF THIS, IAM TOTALLY HEART BROKEN.... BEING ADDED IN MEMORY LIST IS NOT SOMETHING NEGLIGIBLE N IT CAN NOT BE TAKEN LIGHTLY..... BUT AT THE SAME TIME MJ IS NOT AN ACTOR N HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ACTING .... WHY IS HE NOT INCLUDED IN GRAMMYS N NOW INCLUDED IN OSCARS ... IT IS WEIRD..... FARAH WHO WAS DEAD WAS NOT INCLUDED IN MEMORY LIST THAT TOO BEING AN ACTRESS N MJ BEING A MUSICIAN WAS INCLUDED. HERE THEY R TRYING TO PROVE A POINT N IT IS ... DEAD PEOPLE CAN SOMETIMES BE FORGOTTEN TO BE INCLUDED IN MEMORY LIST... MJ NAME WAS NOT PUT IN GRAM MYS MEMORIAM LIST N FARAH IN OSCARS........... PUZZLING..
    I'll just repeat myself then...

MJ BEING ON THE IM LIST ON THE OSCARS DOESN'T PROOF ANYTHING.

Maybe now people will read what I have to say. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Nothing to see here, ya'll move along, have a nice day.
  • rowdyangelrowdyangel Posts: 546
    On Twitter:

HarveyLevinTMZ :
    Anyone find it odd that Farrah Fawcett was left out of the Oscars Memoriam?: <!-- m -->http://bit.ly/clRuEF<!-- m -->
    about 2 hours ago via web

My reply to Harvey -

MJ_rowdyangel :
    @HarveyLevinTMZ It was no more odd than MJ being missed off your RIP list for 7 months!!!!!!!
    5 minutes ago via web in reply to HarveyLevinTMZ

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • CrazyBananaCrazyBanana Posts: 745
    On Twitter:

HarveyLevinTMZ :
    Anyone find it odd that Farrah Fawcett was left out of the Oscars Memoriam?: <!-- m -->http://bit.ly/clRuEF<!-- m -->

My reply to Harvey -

MJ_rowdyangel :
    @HarveyLevinTMZ It was no more odd than MJ being missed off your RIP list for 7 months!!!!!!!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • CrazyBananaCrazyBanana Posts: 745
    OK on the View they found it odd that Farrah was left out and MJ was mentioned
    as they put it " he was only in one movie"..well he was in more but w/e
    I wouldnt find it odd if they mentioned him and all the other actors that passed, but to leave legendary actors and include him? I dunno...
    im not saying it is anything to the hoax though...
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    On Twitter:

HarveyLevinTMZ :

My reply to Harvey -

MJ_rowdyangel :

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> WELL DONE! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • reading_onreading_on Posts: 463
    DO NOT NO WHAT TO THINK ANYMORE OF THIS, IAM TOTALLY HEART BROKEN.... BEING ADDED IN MEMORY LIST IS NOT SOMETHING NEGLIGIBLE N IT CAN NOT BE TAKEN LIGHTLY..... BUT AT THE SAME TIME MJ IS NOT AN ACTOR N HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ACTING .... WHY IS HE NOT INCLUDED IN GRAMMYS N NOW INCLUDED IN OSCARS ... IT IS WEIRD..... FARAH WHO WAS DEAD WAS NOT INCLUDED IN MEMORY LIST THAT TOO BEING AN ACTRESS N MJ BEING A MUSICIAN WAS INCLUDED. HERE THEY R TRYING TO PROVE A POINT N IT IS ... DEAD PEOPLE CAN SOMETIMES BE FORGOTTEN TO BE INCLUDED IN MEMORY LIST... MJ NAME WAS NOT PUT IN GRAM MYS MEMORIAM LIST N FARAH IN OSCARS........... PUZZLING..

Maybe now people will read what I have to say. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

The only problem with that logic is most people on the forum (okay I can't say most people, but a lot of people) were perfectly fine with accepting MJ being left off the other lists as being proof that he was alive. Personally I don't think lists make any difference whatsoever, but if you do have an opinion about it, it can't be both ways...surely.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I do not understand that says they can not include everyone, she died on June 25, the same day that "died" Michael, something else at the FBI outside the theater? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • He was on the list at the Oscars because HE IS ACTING!

James Taylor "I LOVE YOU MORE!"

This is the greatest show on earth.....REALLY! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

The only problem with that logic is most people on the forum (okay I can't say most people, but a lot of people) were perfectly fine with accepting MJ being left off the other lists as being proof that he was alive. Personally I don't think lists make any difference whatsoever, but if you do have an opinion about it, it can't be both ways...surely.

i think what keeps everybody's mind busy is the fact that he was on the oscar's list, not the fact that he was in any list at all. of course he has to be mentioned, that's not the question and it doesn't prove anything, right. it's perfectly explainable by him being 'officially dead'. i would have scratched my head the same if any actor had been on the grammy's list. just don't fit... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Could listing MJ be a parody of sorts....just like many movies are fictionally creative.....maybe, just maybe, the memorial listing is as well?
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    He was on the list at the Oscars because HE IS ACTING!

James Taylor "I LOVE YOU MORE!"

This is the greatest show on earth.....REALLY! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • rowdyangelrowdyangel Posts: 546
    Well Klein did say that Michael was one of the best actors ever, sorry.....erm artists!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • techdivatechdiva Posts: 448
    They had him in their list just now. Video to follow
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ihJoIqOeHo<!-- m -->
    [youtube:q671udoz]

The IDIOTs omitted FARAH FAWCETT!!!!
    I thought I would let you know the video was blocked. I did find another link.
    [youtube:q671udoz]
  • techdivatechdiva Posts: 448
    From the other room I heard James Taylor introduced so I caught the beginning of the memory segment. Am I crazy or what... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> ..the third or forth person they pictured was Liz Taylor, so I freaked and googled to see if she had died. No she has not, so why was her pic on there ????? Because of questioning that I missed seeing Michael mentioned. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

WTF???? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> WHY was LIZ TAYLOR pictured as dead ????

Did anyone else see that????

xoxoxo

It wasn't Liz. It was someone else. I thought the same thing. Here's the video
    [youtube:dw4luwry]
  • The funny thing nobody caught is when they showed him, you barely heard any applause. I think most of Hollywood is clued in on the hoax or have heard the rumors he's still around. Trust and believe, if he was truly gone, you would've heard a roar from the audience.

This is just a curve ball. As has already been said by someone in the know, be prepared for WORSE news as this goes along. Mike can control the grammy's. he can't control Hollywood, the same industry that has turned their nose up to him for decades. They were probably glad to put his memorium up. He's finally out of their hair...or so they think.

If you noticed, the audio was all messed up at the grammys and it tuned out the audience by a great amount when they played a background check. They had a horrible audio team it appears. There was applause for Michael it just wasn't as loud as it really was at the venue because of the kickips in production.