MJ at Oscars

Comments

• JACKSONGIRLJACKSONGIRL Posts: 809
    why is there three separate posts about the same thing. oh boy
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    They forgot Farrah Fawcett and Bea Arthur.

I noticed that too.
    Surprisingly, I'm really close to crying.
    <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • ejayejay Posts: 455
    no matter how much mo and souza explain to check on new posts before posting people still dont listen. this already was posted, i'm not trying to be mean im just annoyed and seeing two seperate posts for the same topic. sorry guys.

I agree with you, I have gone past 5 topics already on this. However..this topic we are in was the very first topic posted.
    why are there 4 posts on this? is it that hard to click "view new posts"
  • airiesladyairieslady Posts: 384
    Saw that! And next year... he will win an oscar! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    4 topics on this already <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    omg i know, is it that hard to click view new posts lol mo and souza always lock double posts do we really need more than three?
  • The movie allegedly came out too late for it to be nominated.
    no matter how much mo and souza explain to check on new posts before posting people still dont listen. this already was posted, i'm not trying to be mean im just annoyed and seeing two seperate posts for the same topic. sorry guys.

I agree with you, I have gone past 5 topics already on this. However..this topic we are in was the very first topic posted.
    yea its so annoying like people fill up the threads on the same topic , is it that hard to check if theres been one posted and continue commenting on that one lol, well whatever one was first thats fine, but do we really need 3 more on this topic lol
  • I cried, I miss him.
  • ShoutShout Posts: 560

yea its so annoying like people fill up the threads on the same topic , is it that hard to check if theres been one posted and continue commenting on that one lol, well whatever one was first thats fine, but do we really need 3 more on this topic lol

yes, we do. It´s all for LOVE. Maybe they do not know...so explain... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

yes, we do. It´s all for LOVE. Maybe they do not know...so explain... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    explain what mo and souza are always stressing about not posting double posts and to check on the new topics before posting there is 5 threads about this same topic which is pointless
  • From the other room I heard James Taylor introduced so I caught the beginning of the memory segment. Am I crazy or what... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> ..the third or forth person they pictured was Liz Taylor, so I freaked and googled to see if she had died. No she has not, so why was her pic on there ????? Because of questioning that I missed seeing Michael mentioned. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

WTF???? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> WHY was LIZ TAYLOR pictured as dead ????

Did anyone else see that????

xoxoxo
  • From the other room I heard James Taylor introduced so I caught the beginning of the memory segment. Am I crazy or what... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> ..the third or forth person they pictured was Liz Taylor, so I freaked and googled to see if she had died. No she has not, so why was her pic on there ????? Because of questioning that I missed seeing Michael mentioned. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

WTF???? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> WHY was LIZ TAYLOR pictured as dead ????

xoxoxo

I didn't see her but if she was listed WOW! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    From the other room I heard James Taylor introduced so I caught the beginning of the memory segment. Am I crazy or what... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> ..the third or forth person they pictured was Liz Taylor, so I freaked and googled to see if she had died. No she has not, so why was her pic on there ????? Because of questioning that I missed seeing Michael mentioned. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

xoxoxo

What...if this is a prediction I will go crazy right away <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

explain what mo and souza are always stressing about not posting double posts and to check on the new topics before posting there is 5 threads about this same topic which is pointless

Maybe people do not know where to look and because of that they do not understand what you are talking about <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Maybe people do not know where to look and because of that they do not understand what you are talking about <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    right when you go into the forum it says right on top view new posts its not hard
  • It didn't say she was dead, it was honoring the director/producer of one of the movies she was in that they directed. It was a famous movie.
    It didn't say she was dead, it was honoring the director/producer of one of the movies she was in that they directed. It was a famous movie.
    buy its in memory of so why put a picture of her , why not put one of him them:S?
  • airiesladyairieslady Posts: 384
    OK, yeah, there was a director with some of the actors that he directed... Liz is Alive!
  • It didn't say she was dead, it was honoring the director/producer of one of the movies she was in that they directed. It was a famous movie.
    buy its in memory of so why put a picture of her , why not put one of him them:S?

In memory of the man who man a great movie showing the people who were in it and some scenes that are legendary.
    It didn't say she was dead, it was honoring the director/producer of one of the movies she was in that they directed. It was a famous movie.

In memory of the man who man a great movie showing the people who were in it and some scenes that are legendary.
    ohh ok
  • jessicakthxjessicakthx Posts: 460

right when you go into the forum it says right on top view new posts its not hard

Not everyone is familiar with how forums work. Is it really necessary to be such a raging bitch about it?

Just as easy as it is to click "view new posts" it's easy to scroll past things and ignore them. Uh DURRR HURR HURR.
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    ^^ THANK you. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    so....what do you guys think this means? this makes me uneasy. i thought for sure they'd "forget" him like all the other shows. WHY the oscars
  • jessicakthxjessicakthx Posts: 460
    so....what do you guys think this means? this makes me uneasy. i thought for sure thye'd "forget" him like all the other shows. WHY the oscars

I don't think it means anything, really. Please don't give up hope now, because of something so small! Think of all the ups and downs we've been through since June...this is a small step compared to many!

flowers.gif