MJ at Oscars

Comments

• OK Everyone,

I am somewhat perplexed by this because the Oscars celebrates movies
    directors, producers and actors. We all know that MJ was an actor; however, he clearly was an entertainer and musician first and foremost, and frankly stated, that is how he is perceived by the general population. Why is he overlooked on the memorial listing at the Grammy award show----respected by his own cohorts (other musicians) YET shows up being "respected" by a collection of people he doesn't generally "hang with", so to speak. And, to top it off.....the brief spotlight (images of) shows Michael in "The Wiz" and performing in "Thriller". Uhhhum........has everyone forgotten the documentary "This Is it"?????? After all, this is what has drawn so much attention to Michael since his "death": his producing/acting in this art form. Hence, they should have featured, in my opinion, a pic of him in his latest work to place greater validity to it. I just cannot believe it! Doesn't anyone else think like me? Why, again, aren't they featuring the present day material. Odd, to me, to say the least. I am ferklempt!!!!!
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    OK Everyone,

directors, producers and actors. We all know that MJ was an actor; however, he clearly was an entertainer and musician first and foremost, and frankly stated, that is how he is perceived by the general population. Why is he overlooked on the memorial listing at the Grammy award show----respected by his own cohorts (other musicians) YET shows up being "respected" by a collection of people he doesn't generally "hang with", so to speak. And, to top it off.....the brief spotlight (images of) shows Michael in "The Wiz" and performing in "Thriller". Uhhhum........has everyone forgotten the documentary "This Is it"?????? After all, this is what has drawn so much attention to Michael since his "death": his producing/acting in this art form. Hence, they should have featured, in my opinion, a pic of him in his latest work to place greater validity to it. I just cannot believe it! Doesn't anyone else think like me? Why, again, aren't they featuring the present day material. Odd, to me, to say the least. I am ferklempt!!!!!

Yes, I agree, he was forgotten at the Grammies and remembered at the Oscars - why? Don't make no sense to me at all.
  • LauraLaura Posts: 67
    And they did not specify what he was: actor, producer..nothing! Just his name!! all soooooooooooooooooooooooo weird <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • And they did not specify what he was: actor, producer..nothing! Just his name!! all soooooooooooooooooooooooo weird <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->

Ah yes! Great point Laura!!!
  • I just read on Larry King's most recent blog re Michael, that Michael was the only person on the memoriam list at the Oscar's that did not have a "title" beneath his name (eg. director, actor, technician, etc.) I apologize if this has been discussed already. Didn't really have the time to read through all of these posts. Could this be a clue? I'd appreciate anyone's thoughts on this.
  • I just read on Larry King's most recent blog re Michael, that Michael was the only person on the memoriam list at the Oscar's that did not have a "title" beneath his name (eg. director, actor, technician, etc.) I apologize if this has been discussed already. Didn't really have the time to read through all of these posts. Could this be a clue? I'd appreciate anyone's thoughts on this.

Mjintrugue:
    Yes, this is mentioned in this post. We are pondering it and think that it has significance. When you have time, please read the other posts above. I added something that I think is significant too! It all is very interesting.....not only which is presented but that of which is omitted!!!!!

Mjintrugue:
    Yes, this is mentioned in this post. We are pondering it and think that it has significance. When you have time, please read the other posts above. I added something that I think is significant too! It all is very interesting.....not only which is presented but that of which is omitted!!!!!

Thankyou. I will look at the above posts.
  • XsyXsy Posts: 71
    Guys not EVERYONE can be included in the hoax! that would be too risky. So you think the oscar-event-managers are into the hoax? i don´t think so...

Sad they forgot Farrah... with the excuse they can´t mention everyone who died last year, because of time pressure..
    That shows there were people who just didn´t think about..
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Yes,he was included in the memorium list,so? just think that not everyone is aware of the hoax,for them Michael Jackson-king of pop is dead,do you really think that all those people know that he is alive,c'mon it's impossible,so this means absolutely nothin'.
  • Guys not EVERYONE can be included in the hoax! that would be too risky. So you think the oscar-event-managers are into the hoax? i don´t think so...

Sad they forgot Farrah... with the excuse they can´t mention everyone who died last year, because of time pressure..
    YEAH U R RIGHT ,IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR EVERYONE TO BE IN ON THE HOAX.... THERE WOULD BE HAND PICKED PEOPLE INTO THIS CAUSE THIS IS NOT A CHILD'S PLAY.
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    Guys not EVERYONE can be included in the hoax! that would be too risky. So you think the oscar-event-managers are into the hoax? i don´t think so...

it doesn't necessarily mean that these people have to be in on the hoax if that someone working on the memorial bit simply just gets ordered to do so, with approval of the board by someone else high ranking. mj pretty much knows everybody in the entertainment business, so all he needs is a 'friend' there. and they did 'forget' him at the grammy's, so there was a good reason to include him in the oscar-memorial-list, which is for entertainers in general, i believe, but michael still looks weird in there...let's see which category he's gonna be in next year... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Apparently, people are upset that they left Farrah off (but included MJ).
    <!-- m -->http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2010/03/08 ... ah/?hpt=C2<!-- m -->

Oscar's 'In Memoriam': Where was Farrah?

The "In Memoriam" section has become an awards show staple: tasteful music played under images of the past year's notable dearly departed in that particular industry.

There will always be disagreements over the length of the piece, who rated highest on the "death-meter" with the most applause, the music (I'm a huge James Taylor fan, but I heard from people who thought his rendition of "In My Life" was inappropriate or otherwise off) ... and most of all, who is included and who is left out.

This year, the last strains of James' guitar were still lingering and the Oscar telecast had barely gone to commercial when I started hearing from friends: "Where was Farrah Fawcett?"
    The Academy's reaction to the avalanche of criticism that followed was predictable, and reasonable: they can't include everybody.

That said, presumably there are standards to determine who makes the cut and who doesn't. Obviously, fame is one of those criteria. On the other hand, the Oscar death roll always includes executives, writers, directors, and other less-famous folk who had significant film industry roles, so obviously there's a balance to be struck. For instance, Bea Arthur did almost exclusively television, with just a few movie credits in her six-decade career, so it made sense that the Emmys saluted her last fall, but the Oscars did not.

That brings us to (deep breath ... bracing for hate mail from his fans ...) Michael Jackson. His death last June, just a few hours after Fawcett's, overshadowed hers in the news, and now it seems it's happened again. Yes, Farrah was known largely for "Charlie's Angels" and such TV movies as "The Burning Bed," but she was in plenty of movies, including "Dr. T. and the Women," "The Apostle," "Man of the House," "See You In The Morning," "Extremities," "The Cannonball Run," "Saturn 3" and "Logan's Run." Okay, maybe some of those films were better candidates for the Razzies than the Oscars, but let's consider Jackson's big-screen credits: "The Wiz," "This Is It," and... um... that "Men in Black II" cameo. Suddenly, Farrah's list looks a lot better.

Read the comments on the article. They are not very friendly...
  • And they did not specify what he was: actor, producer..nothing! Just his name!! all soooooooooooooooooooooooo weird <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> I didn't notice that! Wow....wth????????????????
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    I'm not losing hope about this....

just remember that the he wasn't included in memoriam list of the Grammys...and the grammys producer is a good friend of Mj..and they met on June 24th for whatever...

So I'm not wondering about him being on the oscars memoriam list
  • techdivatechdiva Posts: 448
    I just read on Larry King's most recent blog re Michael, that Michael was the only person on the memoriam list at the Oscar's that did not have a "title" beneath his name (eg. director, actor, technician, etc.) I apologize if this has been discussed already. Didn't really have the time to read through all of these posts. Could this be a clue? I'd appreciate anyone's thoughts on this.
    I feel that it's a clue also. Notice what they had on the screen. The Wiz => Follow the yellow brick road, Thriller=> Resurrection and the pic of MJ from his Black and White (part when he is turning from a tiger to himself and he starts breaking windows out of the car, etc.) extended video. Also, Ken Ehrlich is the executive producer for the Grammys and Oscars and a dear friend of MJ's. He did meet with MJ the day before is so call death. MJ was an entertainer, Musician, songwriter and actor. Maybe we should look at The Wiz, Thriller and Black and White video. I wish they could've added Farah Fawcett and Bea Arthur. They added Brittany Murphy. IMO
  • CrazyBananaCrazyBanana Posts: 745
    OK Everyone,

I thought they should have included the smooth criminal scene from this is it...the 3D bit
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    OK Everyone,

I agree! They showed the wiz & smooth criminal or thriller in the SAG awards in memorium too. As if he hasn't done anything since then <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    ok i'm just going to say...their "not enough time" excuse is bullshit. [kids reading this, ignore the language]
    they don't have enough time to include 2 legendary actresses, but they have enough time to do a MONTAGE RECAP OF EVERYONE THEY LISTED (omitting michael...that's another story).
    also, they put in a JOURNALIST and PUBLIC RELATIONS representative? Academy, are you serious? no offense to those who have passed away, i'm sure they were wonderful people and very respected within the industry but this entire memorial thing is so off.

the michael in the memorial thing (i finally got to watch it after skipping the oscars drama) is odd. odd odd odd odd odd. he didn't have a title (as previously mentioned)-what? i read in a previous post that the audio was off so you couldn't hear clapping. no, you couldn't hear clapping in the first few milliseconds because everyone in the kodak theater was going...."HUH" (it was the same reaction for the journalist and pr men). this whole thing is weird, and in my opinion, inappropriate. i pray to god that the Academy isn't in on this hoax and just assume michael has died. otherwise, i think using a memorial- meant to remember people who have given a lot to the community and the wonderful jobs they have done- as another ploy in a magnificent hoax is highly disrespectful.

this whole thing is odd. he's name in the list. the song played. the choices they picked for that list. i feel like i don't even know what is going on anymore.

MICHAEL- why are you doing this to me?!
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Sorry but Ken Ehrlich someone has stated is the producer for both the Oscars & the Grammys & he is a friend of MJ's. Everyone talking about Farrah being left out of the in memorium sounds a lot like all of us & other fans when MJ was left off the in memorium at the Grammys. I think this guy noticed people being upset that MJ wasn't mentioned & is now doing damage control. By leaving out Farrah & Bea he is proving the point, it's not that big of a deal that Michael was left off the list, it happens. & MJ was included because he was left out of the last one at the Grammys. I don't see why you think this guy couldn't come up with something like that, you don't have to agree with me but it's not impossible that he has to do damage control for the mess up at his last awards show. He is a producer in charge of these awards shows, he has to make sure they are good & that nobody is left unhappy. It's his job. It doesn't mean he's in on the hoax, it just means he's fixing his mistake & doing damage control as I just said.
  • Game PlayerGame Player Posts: 386
    Mike definitely deserves to be on the list with all he has done <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I doubt mike had anything personally to do with being put on this list... I can understand how some people don't like it cause it took time away from other people but mike does deserve to be recognized by this comity. And it's also not his fault that they didn't include everyone.
  • akirakaakiraka Posts: 202
    techdiva <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

quote:
    Also, Ken Ehrlich is the executive producer for the Grammys and Oscars and a dear friend of MJ's.

So logically has no logic <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> to left FF out of the list. Ken Ehrlich being a producer and MJ's friend it's clear ! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I don't buy this that there was no time to mention FF and others. How much time? They could condense some FF's movies flash sequences 5 minutes all. Come on this doesn't make sense. So we must think to other possibilities. Also under MJ's name nothing? actor, singer, producer?? Yes I know he is the Director now <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> and they couldn't write this, would have shock everyone. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Ok now I want to tell you other events, in my opinion all related to OSCARS. You know TMZ news about FBI trucks at OSCAR.. that was written on the trucks Federal Bureau of InvestigationS What's that "S" ?? because is without S Investigation not plural, so it was obvious that TMZ wanted to relate this to MJ, we all know Pain-PainS.

And I wondered what is the relation between FBI and Oscars ? and I thought I must look at movies, Oscars means Films isnt't it?

I search on Google and I found this very interesting

The F.B.I. (1965)
    <!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058801/usercomments<!-- m -->

The FBI",appearing on ABC-TV from 1965 to 1974,was the longest running series from the prolific offices of QM Productions... read more from link

But 2 fragments are the most interesting here :

One of the most prominent names from this segment was James Earl Ray,the man who assassinated the civil rights leader,Dr.Martin Luther King,Jr. Another interesting concept was that in almost every episode,you get to see these FBI agents or criminals always driving around in a new Ford product,since the show's sponsor was The Ford Motor Company,and even at the ending credits you always saw Inspector Erskine driving towards his Washington,DC brownstone in a shiny brand new Ford product.

Shortly after the series left the air in 1974,Quinn Martin produced two made-for-television films,"The FBI versus Alvin Karpis"(1974),and the Emmy nominated "The FBI versus the Ku Klux Klan"(1975). What really canceled this successful show? For one,the loss in faith with the government,the scandal at Watergate,and trauma leading to the resignation of President Nixon,and the distrust of the Vietnam War,led ABC's decision to pull the plug on this brilliant show,which was still in the Top Ten of the Nielsens when it was cancelled.

I guess MJ wanted something with these "FBI trucks" at Oscar... because I think it's MJ behind this,TMZ is the "display", like a PC monitor for MJ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->. Bravo TMZ, thanks <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I also found this video, maybe is not 100% related to "FBI" trucks, it's about an Oscar Foundation and FBI, police , but take a look

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zfYrTYf0hY<!-- m -->

Now I looked for KO tweets <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> and saw he didn't tweet for a long time, suddenly with this Oscar evening he tweeted just this :
    TOY .)

A friend of mine also saw something very interesting this tweet was the 777 also KO follows 7 persons just with a few weeks ago, before he followed 3 persons, and yesterday was March 7-th.

By the way, I like Kenny very much, <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> , sometime I have the feeling is MJ tweeting like this tweet. So I followed KO from a long time and I can say he never used this sign .), just this <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I looked to see what it means .) because I didn't know, especially when I saw this tweet is the shortest of his. Never he had write only TOY, so this message it's very imp. being so short was very easy to notice that sign.

so .) means : Cyclops smiley

wow isn't this interesting ? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I search about cyclops <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> read here pls.

<!-- m -->http://www.greek-gods.info/monsters/cyclops/<!-- m -->

and here

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyclops<!-- m -->

but I also find X-Man Cyclops comics books- "a great strategic mind which makes him a GREAT LEADER <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

also and I don't remember where I saw a garbage can, it was Debbie R. also but I'm not sure very sure in an image of ET or TMZ... , and this garbage can it has 1 eye.

If you have more ideas about this .) cyclops, pls write, that's all I found and could think of it.

But for sure I have the feeling about this 1 single eye- cyclop...that MJ is monitoring us, so this is the real message meaning. And maybe KO or .... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> posted on the night with the Oscars to point that even if MJ was on that list, he's not dead because has a strategic mind <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> which makes him a GREAT LEADER ! TRUE ..... and..... he's watching us..all !! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Otherwise tell me has KO anything to do with a cyclop smiley ?? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Kenny is sweet and nice... but he doesn't fit with the meaning of 1 eye : monitorizing everybody. He is a strategic mind OK, with MJ 2 strategic minds <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> that's for sure, especially when he declared that MJ and he, both CREATED this adeventure, a grand adventure..I read this in an article, it was an interview with KO. The word used was CREATED <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

so who's watching us? TMZ and the cyclop (1 eye like a laser ray <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> )
  • techdiva <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

quote:
    Also, Ken Ehrlich is the executive producer for the Grammys and Oscars and a dear friend of MJ's.

So logically has no logic <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> to left FF out of the list. Ken Ehrlich being a producer and MJ's friend it's clear ! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I don't buy this that there was no time to mention FF and others. How much time? They could condense some FF's movies flash sequences 5 minutes all. Come on this doesn't make sense. So we must think to other possibilities. Also under MJ's name nothing? actor, singer, producer?? Yes I know he is the Director now <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> and they couldn't write this, would have shock everyone. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Ok now I want to tell you other events, in my opinion all related to OSCARS. You know TMZ news about FBI trucks at OSCAR.. that was written on the trucks Federal Bureau of InvestigationS What's that "S" ?? because is without S Investigation not plural, so it was obvious that TMZ wanted to relate this to MJ, we all know Pain-PainS.

And I wondered what is the relation between FBI and Oscars ? and I thought I must look at movies, Oscars means Films isnt't it?

I search on Google and I found this very interesting

The F.B.I. (1965)
    <!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058801/usercomments<!-- m -->

The FBI",appearing on ABC-TV from 1965 to 1974,was the longest running series from the prolific offices of QM Productions... read more from link

But 2 fragments are the most interesting here :

One of the most prominent names from this segment was James Earl Ray,the man who assassinated the civil rights leader,Dr.Martin Luther King,Jr. Another interesting concept was that in almost every episode,you get to see these FBI agents or criminals always driving around in a new Ford product,since the show's sponsor was The Ford Motor Company,and even at the ending credits you always saw Inspector Erskine driving towards his Washington,DC brownstone in a shiny brand new Ford product.

Shortly after the series left the air in 1974,Quinn Martin produced two made-for-television films,"The FBI versus Alvin Karpis"(1974),and the Emmy nominated "The FBI versus the Ku Klux Klan"(1975). What really canceled this successful show? For one,the loss in faith with the government,the scandal at Watergate,and trauma leading to the resignation of President Nixon,and the distrust of the Vietnam War,led ABC's decision to pull the plug on this brilliant show,which was still in the Top Ten of the Nielsens when it was cancelled.

I guess MJ wanted something with these "FBI trucks" at Oscar... because I think it's MJ behind this,TMZ is the "display", like a PC monitor for MJ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->. Bravo TMZ, thanks <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I also found this video, maybe is not 100% related to "FBI" trucks, it's about an Oscar Foundation and FBI, police , but take a look

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zfYrTYf0hY<!-- m -->

Now I looked for KO tweets <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> and saw he didn't tweet for a long time, suddenly with this Oscar evening he tweeted just this :
    TOY .)

A friend of mine also saw something very interesting this tweet was the 777 also KO follows 7 persons just with a few weeks ago, before he followed 3 persons, and yesterday was March 7-th.

By the way, I like Kenny very much, <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> , sometime I have the feeling is MJ tweeting like this tweet. So I followed KO from a long time and I can say he never used this sign .), just this <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I looked to see what it means .) because I didn't know, especially when I saw this tweet is the shortest of his. Never he had write only TOY, so this message it's very imp. being so short was very easy to notice that sign.

so .) means : Cyclops smiley

wow isn't this interesting ? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I search about cyclops <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> read here pls.

<!-- m -->http://www.greek-gods.info/monsters/cyclops/<!-- m -->

and here

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyclops<!-- m -->

but I also find X-Man Cyclops comics books- "a great strategic mind which makes him a GREAT LEADER <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

also and I don't remember where I saw a garbage can, it was Debbie R. also but I'm not sure very sure in an image of ET or TMZ... , and this garbage can it has 1 eye.

If you have more ideas about this .) cyclops, pls write, that's all I found and could think of it.

But for sure I have the feeling about this 1 single eye- cyclop...that MJ is monitoring us, so this is the real message meaning. And maybe KO or .... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> posted on the night with the Oscars to point that even if MJ was on that list, he's not dead because has a strategic mind <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> which makes him a GREAT LEADER ! TRUE ..... and..... he's watching us..all !! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Otherwise tell me has KO anything to do with a cyclop smiley ?? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Kenny is sweet and nice... but he doesn't fit with the meaning of 1 eye : monitorizing everybody. He is a strategic mind OK, with MJ 2 strategic minds <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> that's for sure, especially when he declared that MJ and he, both CREATED this adeventure, a grand adventure..I read this in an article, it was an interview with KO. The word used was CREATED <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

so who's watching us? TMZ and the cyclop (1 eye like a laser ray <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> )

What a brilliant post! I notice the cyclops smiley the day KO posted it. I never thought to research it. Great, great work! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • akirakaakiraka Posts: 202
    lovemj4everandever, thank you <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->, you all bring great contribution on this forum, I said this before, so go on! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> don't give up!

Farrah F. here is worthing to pay attention, I think, because it's unbelievable this at Oscars.

Coming back to KO, he's a good teacher, <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->, I'm a good student <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I give you an example

an old tweet (this tweet, I loved most <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ), was written by somebody else (never know who wrote), saying that KO will be missing a period and He's gone fishing! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> God! I was like that <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> that was in a period of year when was pretty cold and Kenny a busy man goes fishing <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

So I search for Gone fishing ! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Gone fishing -Louis Armstrong

and was this lyrics:

I'll tell you why I can't find you
    Every time I go out to your place...

You gone fishin' (well how you know)
    Well there's a sign upon your door (uh-huh)
    Gone fishin' (I'm real gone man)
    You ain't workin' anymore (could be)
    There's your hoe out in the sun
    Where you left a row half done
    You claim that hoein' ain't no fun (well I can prove it)
    You ain't got no ambition

Gone fishin' by a shady wady pool (Shangrila, really la)
    I'm wishin' I could be that kind of fool (should I twist your arm?)
    I'd say no more work for mine (welcome to the club)
    On my door I'd hang a sign
    Gone fishin' instead of just a-wishin'

Papa Bing (yeah Louis)
    I stopped by your place a time or two lately
    And you aren't home either
    Well, I'm a busy man Louis. I got a lotta deals cookin'
    I was probably tied up at the studio
    You weren't tied up you dog
    You was just plain old...

Gone fishin' (bah-boo-bah-boo-bah-boo-bah-boo-bah)
    There's a sign upon your door (Pops, don't blab it around, will you?)
    Gone fishin' (keep it shady, I got me a big one staked out)
    Mmm, you ain't workin' anymore (I don't have to work, I got me a piece of Gary)
    Cows need milkin' in the barn (I have the twins on that detail, they each take a side)
    But you just don't give a darn (give 'em four bits a cow and hand lotion)
    You just never seem to learn (man, you taught me)
    You ain't got no ambition (you're convincin' me)

Gone fishin' (bah-boo-dah-do-dah-do-dah-do)
    Got your hound dog by your side (that's old Cindy-Lou goin' with me)
    Gone fishin' (mmm-hmm-hmm-hmm-hmm)
    Fleas are bitin' at his hide (get away from me boy, you bother me)

Mmm, folks won't find us now because <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Mister Satch and Mister Cros
    We gone fishin' instead of just a-wishin'
    Bah-boo-baby-bah-boo-bah-bay-mmm-bo-bay
    Oh yeah!

But it's another version of the song Bing Crosby.. Louis Armstrong ...
    almost alike the first one but these are different at final lyrics

See his fishing pole is gone he's on a secret mission <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Gone fishing ... out where peace has never died
    I'm wishin... all the world was by his side
    Then our guns we'd throw away grab a fishin pole and say ...

And Louis A. was a black man, Crosby white. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ... KO and MJ <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Writer KENNY, NICK A/KENNY, CHARLES F
    And here Kenny God! too much !! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

and this is just an example, but are many...

Kenny I admire you, you know that ! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

So in my opinion Kenny O. is the most important person on Twitterland <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> related to MJ, then come others, now are brothers, Jodi, some TII dancers maybe , Nuez the painter was also imp. on a time, dr. Klein.. not many, I think you should not follow each person/account whom you don't know who it is, it's waste of time. I saw a lot of accounts I'm MJ etc. or I know MJ.. come on.. we are not children.

and TMZ of course, I've forgot !! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • The guys in charge said on yahoo news that "there just wasnt room to add Farrah Faucett." SHAME on them! That was very unthoughtful. They could have added just one more. I cant believe they did that.
  • I think most of Michael's music videos are considered shorts and you can't forget "Will You Be There" was the theme for Free Willy and I think that "Childhood" was for Free Willy 2. Correct me if I'm wrong. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Just saying that because they do do an award for best original song in a movie. (Even though neither were nominated..not sure if they were even eligible for that category) Also, I'm not sure what it is but I have heard about Ben, I just looked it up and I think it was nominated for an Academy Award for best original song. And then there is Michael Jackson's Ghost. Not sure what that is considered but pretty movie-like to me. And also Moonwalker. So, Michael was pretty into film even if he has never won an Academy Award, he was nominated so maybe that's why he was in there? Also, I just looked on Farrah Fawcett's IMDB and she has never been even nominated for an Academy Award. I do think she should have been added but maybe a reason why she was cut because of time, because she was never nominated? (Again correct me if i'm wrong)This is just me two cents. Thanks for listening <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->