MJ at Oscars

Comments

• so....what do you guys think this means? this makes me uneasy. i thought for sure they'd "forget" him like all the other shows. WHY the oscars

Why not the Oscars? Why would they know?
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Oh Yeah... Maybe they don't know...
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    so....what do you guys think this means? this makes me uneasy. i thought for sure thye'd "forget" him like all the other shows. WHY the oscars

I don't think it means anything, really. Please don't give up hope now, because of something so small! Think of all the ups and downs we've been through since June...this is a small step compared to many!

flowers.gif

i haven't lost hope, it's just been brought down a little. i didn't personally watch them since i figured if any big michael news happened i could just read it here. people have said farrah fawcett wasn't in the memorial. i can only imagine how upset her family/fans would be if michael showed up alive and well, and she could'nt (as well as others we don't even think of) didn't get a spot.

is this what elizabeth taylor was talking about?
  • The funny thing nobody caught is when they showed him, you barely heard any applause. I think most of Hollywood is clued in on the hoax or have heard the rumors he's still around. Trust and believe, if he was truly gone, you would've heard a roar from the audience.

This is just a curve ball. As has already been said by someone in the know, be prepared for WORSE news as this goes along. Mike can control the grammy's. he can't control Hollywood, the same industry that has turned their nose up to him for decades. They were probably glad to put his memorium up. He's finally out of their hair...or so they think.
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    so....what do you guys think this means? this makes me uneasy. i thought for sure they'd "forget" him like all the other shows. WHY the oscars

You have to realize that the majority of people in Hollywood have accepted the fact that he's dead and have moved on. Their not looking into his death as a hoax as we are or taking the time to investigate it. Besides they only showed him for like a spilt second. It's not like it was a major tribute to him.
  • Don't be sad for God's sake. He's alive. He's looking straight at you in this picture! It could not be any clearer....this is INDEED Michael. So, they put him in the Grammys memorium. Either they DON'T know or it is part of the plan because the hoax believers are taking over the world. Michael doesn't want his big day to be spoiled. Come on....he's alive.....it is right here in front of our faces! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- m -->http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/1063 ... nfloor.jpg<!-- m -->
  • Just because he's on the list doesn;t mean he's gone. Not everyone knows about the hoax, remember. I'm also keeping the faith. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    Just because he's on the list doesn;t mean he's gone. Not everyone knows about the hoax, remember. I'm also keeping the faith. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    exactly! and the reason why is wasn't on the list of the grammys is because the maker of the grammys is a friend of Michael so he could know about the hoax <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    no matter how much mo and souza explain to check on new posts before posting people still dont listen. this already was posted, i'm not trying to be mean im just annoyed and seeing two seperate posts for the same topic. sorry guys.

Mine was the second thread and both threads were made in the same minute (you can check the timeline) just a few seconds apart - so it was not there when I posted <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • LauraLaura Posts: 67
    I was not surprised at all.He had to be listed sometime, and as someone said, he could control Grammys but not Hollywood <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    From the other room I heard James Taylor introduced so I caught the beginning of the memory segment. Am I crazy or what... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> ..the third or forth person they pictured was Liz Taylor, so I freaked and googled to see if she had died. No she has not, so why was her pic on there ????? Because of questioning that I missed seeing Michael mentioned. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

WTF???? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> WHY was LIZ TAYLOR pictured as dead ????

Did anyone else see that????

xoxoxo

Ok so this adds to my list from the other topic <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=59&t=6716#p111583<!-- l -->

Ok so they show Michael Jackson - but not Farah Fawcett. Are these people freaking crazy - they put the writer of Mr Magoo in and the cinematographer of the Wizard of OZ.

ok so why do all those who were shown this year have a link to Michael - directly or indirectly

Patrick Swayze - also acted in a movie called ghosts
    Daniel Melnick - they showed the Columbia logo
    Jack Cardiff - cinematographer of original Wizard of Oz
    Millard Kaufman - writer of Mr Magoo
    Roy E Disney - Executive of Walt Disney

and the song sung ended with I LOVE YOU MORE

Adding to the list

James Taylor who sang the tribute song has an autobiography by Ian Halperin.
  • jessicakthxjessicakthx Posts: 460
    From the other room I heard James Taylor introduced so I caught the beginning of the memory segment. Am I crazy or what... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> ..the third or forth person they pictured was Liz Taylor, so I freaked and googled to see if she had died. No she has not, so why was her pic on there ????? Because of questioning that I missed seeing Michael mentioned. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

WTF???? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> WHY was LIZ TAYLOR pictured as dead ????

xoxoxo

Ok so this adds to my list from the other topic <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=59&t=6716#p111583<!-- l -->

Ok so they show Michael Jackson - but not Farah Fawcett. Are these people freaking crazy - they put the writer of Mr Magoo in and the cinematographer of the Wizard of OZ.

ok so why do all those who were shown this year have a link to Michael - directly or indirectly

Adding to the list

Wow, good job on all of that! I wouldn't have even thought about it that way!

• Ok so this adds to my list from the other topic <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=59&t=6716#p111583<!-- l -->

Adding to the list

Excellent observation simalves! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

xoxoxo

Adding to the list

Is it because of the Oscars producer Adam Shankman who was a Janet Jackson dancer. Farah Fawcett could have been deliberately left out because of her being the step mother to Tatum ONeal?
  • farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
    Has anyone noticed when type Farrah Fawcett and Bea Arthur on google the first results that pop up are the news that they were left out of the memoriam list?? Did anything like this happen when Michael was left out of the memory list at the grammys?
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Ok. So I had posted a thread about this as I was watching & I was surprised to see MJ too & it kinda made me go <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> But then I know the song & I found it interesting because there are 2 lines in the song (as I mentioned in my post) "Some are gone & SOME REMAIN" & "Some are dead & SOME ARE LIVING." Those lines are interesting, seeing as those people have died but as we all believe MJ is ALIVE. "Some are dead & some are LIVING" is interesting to me. Also, I've noticed that MJ wasn't included in any IN MEMORIUMS for any of the music award shows, yet he's been included in the SAG (Screen Actors Guild) awards in memorium & now the Oscars, both award shows for ACTORS!! Umm last time I checked MJ was a MUSICIAN not an ACTOR. He was in only 1 film, Wizard of Oz, correct? Which is a musical. So why would he be included during the Actors awards shows & NOT the music awards? Then there's the whole Mac/John Hughes thing. So I wouldn't lose faith based on him being in there, I feel he was put in because of him being left out of all the other ones & maybe people besides us have said something. I mean they left out Farah Fawcett & Bea Arthur, who are actually ACTRESSES!! Because of not having enough time, well they included a lot of writers, a JOURNALIST & then showed the same people again at the end, had they cut out some of that they could have fit Farah & Bea or (sorry, I love MJ, I'm a huge fan) but had they left Michael out seeing as he is a musician & no other musicians were included, they could have fit Farah & Bea. I think they chose to put Michael for a reason or whoever did it was told to & as a result Farah & Bea couldn't fit. Or because Michael's been getting left out, they left out Farah & Bea to make it seem like MJ being left out isn't a big deal, that "it happens". Anyways, check out my threads about the awards & Mac, they say what I noticed.
    Has anyone noticed when type Farrah Fawcett and Bea Arthur on google the first results that pop up are the news that they were left out of the memoriam list?? Did anything like this happen when Michael was left out of the memory list at the grammys?

So true!
  • ShoutShout Posts: 560
    Don't be sad for God's sake. He's alive. He's looking straight at you in this picture! It could not be any clearer....this is INDEED Michael. So, they put him in the Grammys memorium. Either they DON'T know or it is part of the plan because the hoax believers are taking over the world. Michael doesn't want his big day to be spoiled. Come on....he's alive.....it is right here in front of our faces! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- m -->http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/1063 ... nfloor.jpg<!-- m -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019

Adding to the list

Excellent observation simalves! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    And then there's the fact that Michael owns this song cause he own the beatles catalogue.
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    My first thought was: A-holes...
  • KINGdom52KINGdom52 Posts: 315
    The funny thing nobody caught is when they showed him, you barely heard any applause. I think most of Hollywood is clued in on the hoax or have heard the rumors he's still around. Trust and believe, if he was truly gone, you would've heard a roar from the audience.

This is just a curve ball. As has already been said by someone in the know, be prepared for WORSE news as this goes along. Mike can control the grammy's. he can't control Hollywood, the same industry that has turned their nose up to him for decades. They were probably glad to put his memorium up. He's finally out of their hair...or so they think.

Totally agree.
    Unfortunately I didn't watch the show and I admit that when I heard about that this morning, it really brought me down. Not that I lost my faith but... ya know...
    Then I thought maybe it was a damage control . They left him out from the Grammys and people were like <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> .
    Now they have left out Farrah Fawcet <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> maybe cause they wanted to show it's not such a big deal to "forget" someone.
    Maybe they tried to ...repair the Grammys damage. I really hope so.

And WTH is this about Liz ?? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    The funny thing nobody caught is when they showed him, you barely heard any applause. I think most of Hollywood is clued in on the hoax or have heard the rumors he's still around. Trust and believe, if he was truly gone, you would've heard a roar from the audience.

Soooo messed up in soooo many ways! He should still get some applause! Regardless! Stuck up Hollywood types <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Totally agree.
    Unfortunately I didn't watch the show and I admit that when I heard about that this morning, it really brought me down. Not that I lost my faith but... ya know...
    Then I thought maybe it was a damage control . They left him out from the Grammys and people were like <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> .
    Now they have left out Farrah Fawcet <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> maybe cause they wanted to show it's not such a big deal to "forget" someone.
    Maybe they tried to ...repair the Grammys damage. I really hope so.

That's my thought EXACTLY!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

And WTH is this about Liz ?? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • TerezaTereza Posts: 2,074
    Come on guys...The Oscars are about movies.
    The Grammys are about music. And so far, Michael has been and still is the epitome of MUSIC and not film.
    And remember: Not everyone can be in on the hoax!!!
    It doesn't mean anything!
    Who puts on the Oscars? Who's in charge of it? Some award shows have the same producers/production companies. Maybe the Grammy's & Oscars share this in common? & You're right not everyone can be a part of the hoax but the whole damage control doesn't have to be a part of the hoax, it could just be the network or production company doing damage control because MJ's been left out of previous in memoriums & they are trying to show it's not a big deal, that's doesn't mean anything about the hoax.
  • I cannot watch the video, it's blocked. But on one hand I'm glad I didn't saw it, we all know Michael is alive so the fact that they showed Michael on the In Memory list isn't something to lose faith over.