Karen Faye - @wingheart

Comments

• Maybe we should start asking her questions like why it took post-June 25th for her to open her mouth. As you can see she really really gets under my skin. I'm starting to think her antics are more for attention than they are about Michael.
  • I don't get her. Isn't she just as much to blame if she saw so many signs leading up to this. Wasn't she considered some of Michael's "people". Then why wasn't she tweeting all of this before June 25th if she cared so much then. That's what makes me angry with her. She says she was with him everyday and saw him going down hill but only decided to speak out after June 25th. Don't tell me her excuse for not tweeting and facebooking this stuff before was because she didn't want to lose her job...what was more important to her, her check or her friend. Screw a check if I get to save the life of my friend.

Karen gets all up under my skin.

i agree
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    She acts like she doesn't even knows that he is alive.. 0.0
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I like that eva i so hope you are right
  • @eva

Maybe she doesn't know that he is alive or maybe she is just ticked off that he didn't include her in the planning. Anyone who runs off at the mouth like her wouldn't have been included in my plans either.

Good thing we know that he is alive!
  • I would say that means she thinks AEG paid or is funding Murray { I refuse to call him DR } He can't pay his child support but he can afford a lawyer ? That AEG is in on it . Are you surprised ? Follow the money trail .
  • @eva

Maybe she doesn't know that he is alive or maybe she is just ticked off that he didn't include her in the planning. Anyone who runs off at the mouth like her wouldn't have been included in my plans either.

hehe very true...Michael knew better
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    I think we should put all of this Karen Faye stuff to rest once and for all. I feel that we should or one of us members should send her a highly highly detailed letter regarding MJ from June 25th until this point . I feel we should ask her detailed explanations for her tweets, and facebook comments, what was the real significance of her relationship with MJ? I know she knew him for a long time. Is there something she knows that we don't ? This is someone that was a part of MJ's inner circle , instead of us dismissing her (as I am sure some of us already have) she may hold the key to a bit of information, you know? Just a thought. A strong member here to help compose a letter to Karen. It does not have to be a rude letter. There is a reason for Karen doing all of this, and sometimes I feel she wants attention and sometimes I feel it is deeper? I think Mo or Souza would be good for this! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    @eva

hehe very true...Michael knew better
    yeah exactly <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    I think we should put all of this Karen Faye stuff to rest once and for all. I feel that we should or one of us members should send her a highly highly detailed letter regarding MJ from June 25th until this point . I feel we should ask her detailed explanations for her tweets, and facebook comments, what was the real significance of her relationship with MJ? I know she knew him for a long time. Is there something she knows that we don't ? This is someone that was a part of MJ's inner circle , instead of us dismissing her (as I am sure some of us already have) she may hold the key to a bit of information, you know? Just a thought. A strong member here to help compose a letter to Karen. It does not have to be a rude letter. There is a reason for Karen doing all of this, and sometimes I feel she wants attention and sometimes I feel it is deeper? I think Mo or Souza would be good for this! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

She's another one in on it and playing her part. I follow her on Twitter and saw her recent Tweet. I responded
    Be patient. Can't you see it's all unfolding and the clues are everywhere?? Have faith.
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Wow... I don't know what to say about that. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Please could you tell me her twitter account? i cant find it. Thanks <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Please could you tell me her twitter account? i cant find it. Thanks <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

wingheart
  • Thank you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Thank you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Welcome! I had to check her profile to see if it was really here. Looks like it is.
  • I am doing it now, and it seems to be her, there are messages before his "death".
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    But Karen wrote on her FB that she made Michael's last make-up and she prepared him for the funeral ! If she's NOT in on the hoax, how could she say something like this and why would she lie? Once she wrote about Michael "He left his kids fatherless". Ohh God I don't know really what to make of her. I don't think that she is not in on the hoax. I do believe that she knows everything. Remember her FB picture! Michael's disguise picture from the Ghosts. I think she knows everything but she insists too much that Michael is "dead" which brings my mind that Michael is not coming back. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Karen Faye also has said on her FB that she is BFF with Lisa Marie & they went to a medium together & Michael said he should have listened to Karen more........!!!!
    She is no friend of Michaels...... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

MJ should have listened KF regarding what matters???? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

When she told him who he could trust - blah-blah-blah.......... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Thank you very much, Disco, for answering my question. Wow, that is interesting that a man like MJ with his intellectual calibre would have to be told what to think and whom he could trust. Wow, that is quite a statement from KF on FB. Very interesting!
  • JennieJennie Posts: 514
    SHE JUST TWEETED THIS:

Dr. Murray has not been arrested yet because AEG has not finished decorating his prison cell

WHAT THE HECK THAT MEAN??

IMO that refers to the murder theory and she's accusing AEG of being responsible and deliberate on their part. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • Some people believe that KF is in on the hoax and some believe that she is just a squeaky wheel in search of attention. If she is in on the hoax then why is she targeting Kenny Ortega? SONY, AEG, Murray etc I get but why Kenny? What would she have to gain by bashing Kenny who most people believe is a close friend of Michael's? Plus I think that I read somewhere that she has also taken shots at the guys who are in charge of the Jackson Estate.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    But Karen wrote on her FB that she made Michael's last make-up and she prepared him for the funeral !

Did you ever consider her doing the make-up for LIVING Michael for the funeral?

Try reading what is said OUT of your individual context and mind-set.
    We tend to interpret the second we start processing information.
    We put it into our network of "already known".

Thus, when the sentence reads "funeral for a dead" and "making last make-up" and we know that he's not dead - still we would think that the last make-up was done on a dead body, right?
    We produce pictures on our own of what may have happened - our own phantasies to calm us down.

This is not necessarily the truth.
    Maybe K.F. was fired after the funeral (so that could be the reason for HER "last" make-up she did on MJ). Maybe she is so outraged about being fired that she now wants to interfere with MJ's plans? Maybe she is in and plays her role? But that would indicate that Michael wants to pull his fans ON PURPOSE into the trap of "Murray is to blame and evil" and this I am not assuming. Michael had nothing against his fans IMO, not even against those who turned away from him. So I am not considering K.F. as bein in the plot. I just see her as someone spitting shame into the web. There are many more like that.
    But Karen wrote on her FB that she made Michael's last make-up and she prepared him for the funeral ! If she's NOT in on the hoax, how could she say something like this and why would she lie? Once she wrote about Michael "He left his kids fatherless". Ohh God I don't know really what to make of her. I don't think that she is not in on the hoax. I do believe that she knows everything. Remember her FB picture! Michael's disguise picture from the Ghosts. I think she knows everything but she insists too much that Michael is "dead" which brings my mind that Michael is not coming back. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    Well, then she is the only one that acts GOOD about him being dead.

Make-up for Michael at the funeral? 'Michael' was dead for 2 months.. gross <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Some people believe that KF is in on the hoax and some believe that she is just a squeaky wheel in search of attention. If she is in on the hoax then why is she targeting Kenny Ortega? SONY, AEG, Murray etc I get but why Kenny? What would she have to gain by bashing Kenny who most people believe is a close friend of Michael's? Plus I think that I read somewhere that she has also taken shots at the guys who are in charge of the Jackson Estate.

Hmmmmm, I wonder why KF is bashing on KO on FB. I thought KO was MJ's friend. This is really confusing to me! <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • fafa Posts: 14
    She has to be in the hoax if she says she did the make up.
    But if she is turning the fire to Ortega, maybe she is trying to take of the focus from Murray.
    In my opinion she will turn the focus to a lot o people to desguise facts.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    KF has had a lot of bashing on twitter as well there is so much anger people have said kf has made money on michael and other horrible things