Karen Faye - @wingheart

Comments

• Karen Faye has been on twitter defending Debbie Rowe and saying that Debbie still loves Michaels and prayers to her... well,this is the most hypocrital thing Karen has written so far.
    I was on Karens Facebook page in the early days and i remember what she wrote about Debbie... bit too late to start simpering to her now.
  • Now she is back on twitter going on about the photos TMZ have... who cares, Karen??? Get over it already.
  • Now she is back on, banging on about the photos TMZ have.. does she think anyone of us care???
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    To be honest I just stand back and watch what is going on on the twitter and face book but it looks to me like she did start all the trouble she should have been a happy link not unless she is playing her role .
  • To be honest I just stand back and watch what is going on on the twitter and face book but it looks to me like she did start all the trouble she should have been a happy link not unless she is playing her role .

She has served her purpose and no one takes her seriously now. Silly woman... she had so much info to give out too, but spoilt it all by going too far with it all.

She lost my respect the minute she took photos of the crypt and posted them online. I dont care if she sold them or they were stolen... the very fact she put them up on facebook was very distasteful.
    If MJ really is dead and gone... she should have respected his peace and privacy.
  • What about leaving her alone ?
    I mean, some choose to believe Michael isn't dead, some decided to proove it's a murder, some other think he suicide...why don't you just let people think what they want ?

Is she hurting you in personnal way ? Is she doing anything wrong ? She's just fighting for what she BELIEVES to be true.

You should just focus on your own issues, instead of judging people for what they do.
    I don't see anything wrong with her...

We cannot all have only one thought, one oppinion. She's free to think that KO took part in MJ's death...Let her do what she wants, it's none of our business.

Should get your energy to something usefull <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • @whatyourheartsays... she posted photos of the crypt on the internet. Thats enough for me.
    Michael wanted his privacy when he was alive.. the family chose the crypt to be private... she invaded that.

She chose to be on Facebook and Twitter and she chose to act how she did. No one forced her to do that.
  • @whatyourheartsays... she posted photos of the crypt on the internet. Thats enough for me.
    Michael wanted his privacy when he was alive.. the family chose the crypt to be private... she invaded that.

She chose to be on Facebook and Twitter and she chose to act how she did. No one forced her to do that.

Last information for me about the crypt photo was that she was in contact with fans asking about MJ, and she put the photo just to show where MJ was resting. i know that it helped some fans just to KNOW, and to stop suffering, you know, just moving on... They could know that MJ's body was there, and have an image to hang on to. I don't think she meant to hurt Micheal, doing this.
  • HopelessHopeless Posts: 278
    She has opened her account is very busy writing.....the hole day...
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/wingheart<!-- m -->
  • She is back on... been on for hours denying the hoax. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Guys... Karen has been on twitter all day and is still going strong.

She is answering many questions from hoax believers.

Too many to cut and paste, so check it out here: <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/wingheart<!-- m -->
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    She probably had a crush on him.
  • JACKSONGIRLJACKSONGIRL Posts: 809
    She probably had a crush on him.
    it was more of an obsession, lol she despised any woman in his life lol she hated all of them women he liked
  • She is tweeting about the hoax... arguing with people. Telling people its not a hoax because she has seen the dead body and did the make up. She is communicating with lots of people on twitter.

heismypeterpan is also joining in on it all.
  • damn. can you keep us updated because i am at work and twitter is blocked <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • CrazyBananaCrazyBanana Posts: 745
    what is heismypeterpan saying?
    ny way she doesnt hate all the women in his life, she just said she likes LMP...
    well what do you guys make of all of this?
    Did you ever notice the way he looks when he is being hugged from behind? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

No matter what else you may think of her, the expression on his face when she did on pics and video is worth a fortune
  • what is heismypeterpan saying?
    ny way she doesnt hate all the women in his life, she just said she likes LMP...
    well what do you guys make of all of this?

heismypeterpan is just backing up Karen and saying what she is saying.. but wont answer who she is or how she knows MJ...

I dont know... i wonder why Karen is putting so much time and energy into debunking the hoax theories. And i wonder what has made her come onto twitter ALL day and do this.

Heismypeterpan has also tweeted that the three children are about to have further changes in their lives!!!
  • Did you ever notice the way he looks when he is being hugged from behind? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

No matter what else you may think of her, the expression on his face when she did on pics and video is worth a fortune

what do you mean?
    Did you ever notice the way he looks when he is being hugged from behind? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

what do you mean?
    I'll search for some examples...
    I am watching twitter and they are certainly going fro it tonight she is saying that we are delaying our healing and she says about preparing his body for his final journey rubis has said why havent the family closed down the hoax sites
  • thanks for the updates ladies
    Look for the expression at his face at 6:30
    [youtube:3r8kvyfo]

MJ-3-L-O-V-E-michael-jackson-10802041-450-266.jpg
  • Karen is definitely debunking the Hoax theory on Twitter now. She doesn't want to believe it and some people are trying to give the link to the Hoax forum to her. I still doubt if she is in the Hoax or not. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    she replied to rubis they have just buried their son they would not have time to know anout hoax site and people have not the heart to tell them