Karen Faye - @wingheart

Comments

• JACKSONGIRLJACKSONGIRL Posts: 809
    First on FB she shows Michael's resting place and acts like she doesn't know about the hoax and like he really died.
    And now she acts like she knows just yet about the hoax.. :S watch her tweets:

Michael made it evident to me that is was something he "had no choice" and was being forced to do. 6:33 PM Mar 1st via web

Michael was "grabbing hold" of everything he could to survive and fulfill his obligations...but he didn't make it.

All I want is for people to be honest. When people lie, I am suspicious of the reasons why. 16 minutes ago via web

It is difficult to keep the lies straight. Is that why all the stories keep changing? 9 minutes ago via web

yeah Karen, its difficult to keep the lies straight cuz everyone that is in the hoax is saying different things!! Thanks Karen! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    i already posted those tweets on another thread <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Oh Karen... she shut her Facebook down and said she was going away. But she just cant... she has to keep stirring the pot.

yeah... she just deleted all the stuff on her wall and and her photos, but she is still there... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I hate This woman *¬*

How can you hate someone you have never met? Did it occur to you that she might just be playing a role here?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• jilljill Posts: 917
    I hate This woman *¬*

How can you hate someone you have never met? Did it occur to you that she might just be playing a role here?

I agree. She may be acting this way because she was either asked to or else if there was a murder, she is truly outraged at what is happening. Either way I believe she is truly on Michael's side.
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    You mean

Karen Faye acting weired...................AGAIN
  • She just can't shut up, can she??? She loves to keep stiring the s**t everywhere she goes. And you know why I don't believe she's on MJ's side? Because MJ would never allow anybody to start attacking non stop other persons that were close to him like KO and supporting people to make death threats to everybody. That's not something MJ would be proud of and that's why I'm sure she's not on the hoax and she's just pretending to be very close to him, when she was just another employee.
  • rowdyangelrowdyangel Posts: 546
    Karen Faye <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • I hate This woman *¬*

Thanks Souza, that actually was my only explanation untill now and it seems to be proven by the newer tweets. I do not think that we are dealing with lunatics here. It rather is all in the "game" . That is what my gut tells me. All IMO of course <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Of course Karen is "playing a role!" It is not human nature to put that kind of energy into "defending a dead man".
  • She just can't shut up, can she??? She loves to keep stiring the s**t everywhere she goes. And you know why I don't believe she's on MJ's side? Because MJ would never allow anybody to start attacking non stop other persons that were close to him like KO and supporting people to make death threats to everybody. That's not something MJ would be proud of and that's why I'm sure she's not on the hoax and she's just pretending to be very close to him, when she was just another employee.
    Everyone around MJ was" Just an employee " I believe they were friends and I agree, how can you hate some one you don't even know ? And Kenny O is on AEG's payrole , not Karen F . What does KF have to gain by speaking ,what she feels to be truth ? At least she has the courage to speak up ,as do Brian Oxman ,Latoya ,Jermaine , Joe J .and now Mr Majestic . You are wrong to keep bashing this women . They were friends ,haven't you seen the Many pic,s of them together ? He asked her to appear for him in his rebuttal docu. She could make a million doing interviews about Mj yet she dosen't .She has been very loyal .So I really do not understand all of the hostility towards this women .I don't think MJ would like it . And if you think MJ is alive & reads this forum ,you should be concious of this .Obviously ,the family knew that she was organizing a protest at the court house the day Murray was arrested and did the family complain about Karen Faye ? No, The only ones that appear to have a problem with Karen K are the ones that insist that the only thing that could have possibly happened beyond a reasonable doubt to Michael was that he faked his death ,those people that will not even entertain the possibility that MJ could have been murdered which incidentally goes along with the way that MJ's Family is proceeding as is Karen F . She seems upset ,confused,angry,bitter ,.There was a conspiracy to murder MJ for his Money ,his catalog and his power . Maybe K O is guilty of not speaking up ,he has to know about the conspiracy to wrestle MJ's catalog .Maybe he is afraid to speak up .Seems as tho alot of MJ 's so called friends are afraid to speak up .The people MJ was fighting with ,LAPD , THe Media ,Sony , T Matolla ,John Branca are very powerful people with political ties . They could destroy Ortega ,the way they tried to destroy MJ .And now ,low and behold Branca has full control of ALL of MJ assets .... mmmm Branca worked for Sony & Matolla ,Mj Fired Branca . He is working with AEG . I don't claim to have all the answers but Karen F has nothing to gain ,no motive to lie .What would Kenny's motive be ?
  • The reason why I feel that Kenny is not being threatened is because it is very hard to fake looking that happy. He clearly exudes happiness---almost beyond containment! There is no way that someone could maintain this illusion if they were being threatened.
  • I would be very interested to know what has happened with MJ's assets????? What has come of his catalog etc. Has anyone tried to get their measly hands on it???? Perhaps these media moguls should start asking these questions and get to the heart of it once and for all!!!!!
  • I would be very interested to know what has happened with MJ's assets????? What has come of his catalog etc. Has anyone tried to get their measly hands on it???? Perhaps these media moguls should start asking these questions and get to the heart of it once and for all!!!!!
    John Branca is in full control of Mj's assets and estate and Mj is still under Contract to Sony so they are in control of his music rt now . katherine Jackson may have lost control of everything because of a clause in Mj;s will ,that if she contested it she could lose her share ,And that is why Joe Has to file suit .MJ fired John Branca even Brian Oxman wonders how Branca is getting away with it .Branca also drew up the will ,that some Jackson family members say is fake . Branca & matolla were in cahoots .
  • ChamoneChamone Posts: 272
    I would be very interested to know what has happened with MJ's assets????? What has come of his catalog etc. Has anyone tried to get their measly hands on it???? Perhaps these media moguls should start asking these questions and get to the heart of it once and for all!!!!!
    John Branca is in full control of Mj's assets and estate and Mj is still under Contract to Sony so they are in control of his music rt now . katherine Jackson may have lost control of everything because of a clause in Mj;s will ,that if she contested it she could lose her share ,And that is why Joe Has to file suit .MJ fired John Branca even Brian Oxman wonders how Branca is getting away with it .Branca also drew up the will ,that some Jackson family members say is fake . Branca & matolla were in cahoots .
    Didn't MJ just rehire Branca right before TII?
  • Michael made it evident to me that is was something he "had no choice" and was being forced to do. 6:33 PM Mar 1st via web

What she says here seems true, but how would she know. She never believed the hoax and why now act like she believes it? That seems strange. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • I went to other MJ's fans forum (non-believer ones) and she seems to be hate by most of MJ's fans. From what I read from these forum, she has a bad behavior with the fans who don't think like her since a long time ago. She is hypocrital.
  • Michael made it evident to me that is was something he "had no choice" and was being forced to do. 6:33 PM Mar 1st via web

What she says here seems true, but how would she know. She never believed the hoax and why now act like she believes it? That seems strange. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

She is referring to the fact MJ was "forced" to do the 50 shows.

Oh okay, I thought she meant something different. Thanks for explaining. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • _Dangerous__Dangerous_ Posts: 362
    I hate This woman *¬*

God.. why ppl misunderstand everything i try to say ???
    I dont hate her as a person.. I hate the role that she's doin'
    I hate everythin that she does or say.. thats all..
    But i honestly dont care.. cause im givin up this shit..
    im fuckin tired of all this..

U.U

Oh okay, I thought she meant something different. Thanks for explaining. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Not offending you, but how do you know that she is referring to the shows?
    Everyone around MJ was" Just an employee " I believe they were friends and I agree, how can you hate some one you don't even know ? And Kenny O is on AEG's payrole , not Karen F . What does KF have to gain by speaking ,what she feels to be truth ? At least she has the courage to speak up ,as do Brian Oxman ,Latoya ,Jermaine , Joe J .and now Mr Majestic . You are wrong to keep bashing this women . They were friends ,haven't you seen the Many pic,s of them together ? He asked her to appear for him in his rebuttal docu. She could make a million doing interviews about Mj yet she dosen't .She has been very loyal .So I really do not understand all of the hostility towards this women .I don't think MJ would like it . And if you think MJ is alive & reads this forum ,you should be concious of this .Obviously ,the family knew that she was organizing a protest at the court house the day Murray was arrested and did the family complain about Karen Faye ? No, The only ones that appear to have a problem with Karen K are the ones that insist that the only thing that could have possibly happened beyond a reasonable doubt to Michael was that he faked his death ,those people that will not even entertain the possibility that MJ could have been murdered which incidentally goes along with the way that MJ's Family is proceeding as is Karen F . She seems upset ,confused,angry,bitter ,.There was a conspiracy to murder MJ for his Money ,his catalog and his power . Maybe K O is guilty of not speaking up ,he has to know about the conspiracy to wrestle MJ's catalog .Maybe he is afraid to speak up .Seems as tho alot of MJ 's so called friends are afraid to speak up .The people MJ was fighting with ,LAPD , THe Media ,Sony , T Matolla ,John Branca are very powerful people with political ties . They could destroy Ortega ,the way they tried to destroy MJ .And now ,low and behold Branca has full control of ALL of MJ assets .... mmmm Branca worked for Sony & Matolla ,Mj Fired Branca . He is working with AEG . I don't claim to have all the answers but Karen F has nothing to gain ,no motive to lie .What would Kenny's motive be ?

And if she loved him soooo much and cared about him why didn't she say anything before everything. She was one of the people that supported MJ doing all the 50 shows, she never disagree, she never said ANYTHING. Even her messages were of the type of MJ is great, this will be greatest show ever, and MJ is sooo happy. If she saw that MJ was being exploited why she never said anything, if he died she's just another accomplice of the crime because she kept her stupid mouth shut.

And having pictures with the guy doesn't mean that they were really close and she wasn't even close to him in the last times because she was fired by him, not too much time after the end of the trials. Ohh and now that you talk about things MJ wouldn't like, you think he would like KF laughing and supporting twitter comments that say things of the kind of "I hope Kenny Ortega chokes to death"?? do you think that's the kind of things he would like of the people close to him???
  • I think this tweet is also about KF

a certain someone complainin about disharmony. i find it amusing bc she is the sole cause of it. let it go woman, just let it go

These are more tweets from this person she calls herself Heismypeterpan

nah, unfortunately. she'll be back either this week or next but her time with them is limited. the $hit is about 2 hit the fan (don't know who she's talking about maybe Debbie?)

And this one, looks like she also knows something

real. that's how i'm feelin right now. some people need 2 be exposed. i'm gonna keep <!-- s:-x -->:-x<!-- s:-x --> 4 now but just wait that time is fast approaching
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    What does KF stand for - Kentucky Fried?
  • KF = Karen Faye

Kentucky Fried <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    KF = Karen Faye

Kentucky Fried <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Everytime I read KF my first association is it means Kentucky Fried...really needs a lot of time to sink in it's Karen Faye...