Karen Faye - @wingheart

1232425262729»

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1370035686:
    <br />Some of her tweets today from twitlonger<br /><br />001karentw_zps4d96c45b.png<br /><br />She's not convincing me at all! Sorry Karen.. lol.<br />
    <br /><br />But she's doing a great job at keeping the deaders frothing at the mouth. What's her excuse for Paris crying at the memorial and then telling Ellen D. that her dad taught her how to cry on the spot, as in improv? And the family clues have never stopped since day 1.
  • on 1370037507:
    <br />our leader is MICHAEL<br />
    <br /><br />And her leader also!!!! :icon_cool:<br /><br />Stay blessed!<br />OnTheWingsOfLove
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    I do not believe Karen F., says MJ dressed and wear makeup for her funeral, said she and her costumers only did the work, that no one had there to help, that they put his body in the coffin ... remember also that LaToya said MJ is not separated at any time, for fear of kidnap in the body of his brother ...<br />who lies?    :Pulling_hair:
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    on 1370065154:
    <br />
    on 1370035686:
    <br />Some of her tweets today from twitlonger<br /><br />001karentw_zps4d96c45b.png<br /><br />She's not convincing me at all! Sorry Karen.. lol.<br />
    <br /><br />But she's doing a great job at keeping the deaders frothing at the mouth. What's her excuse for Paris crying at the memorial and then telling Ellen D. that her dad taught her how to cry on the spot, as in improv? And the family clues have never stopped since day 1.<br />
    <br /><br />She's talking about Pearl in het 3th tweet, isn't she  ;)
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1370167275:
    <br />I do not believe Karen F., says MJ dressed and wear makeup for her funeral, said she and her costumers only did the work, that no one had there to help, that they put his body in the coffin ... remember also that LaToya said MJ is not separated at any time, for fear of kidnap in the body of his brother ...<br />who lies?    :Pulling_hair:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Maybe this is how Karen dressed and makeup'd Michael for the funeral...<br /><br />hatman1.jpg?w=253<br /><br /> :icon_lol:<br /><br />
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Mr. Hatman lol<br /><br />I missed him so much :)
  • I think they have different ear shape  :icon_e_confused: unless he is disguising his ears too  :icon_lol:<br /><br />hatman1.jpg?w=253ear101-300x262.jpg
  • MikeMike Posts: 15
    Sweetsunset they have had prosthetic ears for over 30 years in Hollywood that wouldnt detour<br />Me from thinking any certain disguise may be MJ. Just my opinion.