Karen Faye - @wingheart

Comments

• @mumof3.. why do you think she is doing this? Why put so much energy into this and argue with people? The only people she is replying to are those who are hoax believers.
    I have tried several times to ask her some non-hoax related questions but she just ignores me.

To me its strange... if MJ is dead, why would she waste her time on deluded hoax believers? Know what i mean??? If we are all wrong and MJ is dead, then we will all realise it in time... so why would someone who knows for sure he has gone bother to go on twitter all day and argue with people about it?

Seems a bit strange to me. If i was her, i just wouldnt bother. We are all adults and we will all figure it out and believe what we believe is true.

She is protesting too much....

and that isnt me trying to twist things to suit my own beliefs, because i am now leaning towards a decision MJ may well be passed on and this is a murder cover up.......

But i really am thinking that she is protesting too much..
  • omg i so want a picture with me hugging mj like that <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> i am jealous.
  • @Raven.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I know strange she answered me
  • I know strange she answered me

what was your question and what did she say?
    I said that i did not want to upset her but so many things have happened to make me feel he is alive that is what i wish she replied i understand
  • Midnightmlk has started to twitter now.. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    Who is that
    Deleted
    I think it is because it is Michael night on twitter
  • Her tweets have made my heart feel very very heavy... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> She just said that she swears on her life that our sweet Michael is dead - *crying floods*. I know I don't have to believe it and it seems weird that she's taking so much time to respond to hoax believers but I can't help but feeling so so sad... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Since noone else is speaking up about the hoax theory maybe she feels she should, idk... And some people are being really rude to her which I don't understand. This woman knew Michael for 20 years are we just going to dismiss everything she says and say that we know better? I for one haven't even had the chance to see Michael perform, let alone met him in person, but oh do I wish I could! I'm so upset now, this week hasn't been my strongest. Woke up with the most swollen eyes, I looked so scary! How much can one actually cry?
    twitter has crashed now oops
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

339lfzd.jpg
  • i can not see the twitter. but i think it sucks that people are being ride to her. stay strong girl ^ the truth will come out. whether its what we want to hear or not. we are all here for each other..
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    it was just getting interesting or should i say sad people are being horrible to karen
    I know, she should not reply to those attacks
    going back to what Karen said about the family not knowing about hoax sites i find that hard to believe they must know musnt they
    Well judging by replies on the official jack5ons twitter, they know
    thats right so why havnt they done something about the sites and shut them down i am sure they could
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    what is heismypeterpan saying?
    ny way she doesnt hate all the women in his life, she just said she likes LMP...
    well what do you guys make of all of this?

heismypeterpan is just backing up Karen and saying what she is saying.. but wont answer who she is or how she knows MJ...

I dont know... i wonder why Karen is putting so much time and energy into debunking the hoax theories. And i wonder what has made her come onto twitter ALL day and do this.

Heismypeterpan has also tweeted that the three children are about to have further changes in their lives!!!

i wonder why Karen is putting so much time and energy into debunking the hoax theories. And i wonder what has made her come onto twitter ALL day and do this...
    the answer is: she has been hired by Michael short before 25...I think that is her job for him now...
  • I definitely think some of them know about the hoax sites. A while back fans were able to chat to Marlon and I think many fans started asking about the hoax and if I remember right he denied everything and then I think he left... Idk, if one of my close ones (God forbid!) passed away and people kept telling me he/she was alive I'd be very hurt too I think <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> . Someone also posted that Jermaine is a member of a hoax site on his facebook but I doubt it's his real account, but who knows? It would be kind of bizarre if that was true though <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • CrazyBananaCrazyBanana Posts: 745
    Oh the family knows...
    and I dunno if the what to make of her tweets, but I have my theory which could be totaly wrong but @ least it helps me...
    its just sad, this will make a lot of people lose faith
  • AAAHHH I can't get on twitter anymore!! Over capacity !! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • ShoutShout Posts: 560
    AAAHHH I can't get on twitter anymore!! Over capacity !! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

same here...
    I have had no problems with the twitter page so far...

If what she is saying is true, it must be a drama over there...having done his last make-up then answering these questions must be very emotional
    She stopped posting