JAMES BROWNS BODY IS MISSING!

IjustcantstoplovinguIjustcantstoplovingu Posts: 1,230
edited January 1970 in News
<!-- m -->http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/showbiz/ce ... -22105438/<!-- m -->

.Home Showbiz Celebrity news
Body of soul legend James Brown missing from his grave
Mar 12 2010 By John McEachran

THE body of soul legend James Brown has gone missing.

The superstar singer was buried in a crypt at the home of his daughter Deanna after he died in 2006.

But it is understood family members discovered the Godfather of Soul's grave had been robbed late last week.

Forensics experts who were attempting to exhume the body for postmortem discovered an empty tomb.

It is not known when the body was taken or why.

But another of the star's daughters, LaRhonda Pettit, 48, believes her father's grave was robbed to cover up foul play in his death.

She said: "My daddy's body has disappeared.

"I have no clue where it was taken but I need to know where it is.

"I'm convinced his death was suspicious and I want the people responsible brought to justice.

"The only way to do that is to exhume his body and have an autopsy.

"I cannot understand why one was never conducted - especially as his death seemed so mysterious."

Brown, also known as Soul Brother Number One, Heartbreaking Mr Dynamite and the Hardest-Working Man in Showbusiness, lived on a 62-acre estate on Beech Island, South Carolina - where he is rumoured to have buried a large chunk of his £120million fortune.

He died at the age of 73 on Christmas Day 2006 in Atlanta, Georgia, reportedly of a heart attack following a severe bout of pneumonia.

But LaRhonda, one of Brown's many illegitimate children, said: "It was common knowledge that my daddy took illegal drugs such as PCP until his death.

"He was also hooked on various prescription painkillers.

"At the very least there were 'enablers' who helped cause his death.

"There were also reports he may even have been beaten up before he died - perhaps by someone looking for money on his property."

Brown's many hit records included I Got You (I Feel Good), Papa's Got A Brand New Bag and Get Up (I Feel Like Being A) Sex Machine.

A prolific songwriter and tireless performer, he is recognized as one of the most influential figures in pop music.

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Comments

• I bet Murray took it! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Somebody get the fog machine!
    I'll supply the zombie dancers. 'cause this is THRILLA! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    What's up with people and being careless with bodies these days?
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    [quote="Ijustcantstoplovingu"

Forensics experts who were attempting to exhume the body for postmortem discovered an empty tomb
    [/quote]

Why did they wait 4 years to exhume his body ? Didn't they have an autopsy made back then ?
  • Oh. My. God.

I actually thought you were joking for a minute there!!

Who would do something like that!??! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Or maybe he wasn't buried there at all... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • - After thought.

This just after Michael's grave goes unguarded,
    ...so they should step security back up now right.. ??
  • Or maybe he wasn't buried there at all... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

That occurred to me too... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    I bet Murray took it! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    WHAT?!!??! That is so horrible! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

In addition, was Murray not also involved with James Brown as a physician? This exhumation of JB's body by forensic experts might very well be related to the case of MJ, perhaps it is being investigated whether there is a connection.
  • Happy FeetHappy Feet Posts: 320
    WHAT?!!??! That is so horrible! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

In addition, was Murray not also involved with James Brown as a physician? This exhumation of JB's body by forensic experts might very well be related to the case of MJ, perhaps it is being investigated whether there is a connection.

That's what I was just thinking Raven <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • that s not good for the hoax right? if we believe the body could be missing because of the investigation about murray s actions....

Well anyway let s take this with a pinch of salt: the source is larhonda (talking to a tabloid), who was declared JB s daughter after his death (DNA test)...is she very close to the rest of the family? Does she know anything? No other relative of JB commented this so far....

but a lot of medias (tabloids only so far) relayed it....so....*lost*
  • alivealive Posts: 369
    Oh WTH? C'mon! This is just too much. This has to be part of it. I'm going insane! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • WHAT?!!??! That is so horrible! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

You could be right! He was also James Brown's doc!
    WHY on earth did MJ hire doc Murray, if he knew James Brown died under his care???
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    James Brown's body goes missing and suddenly MJ's grave goes unguarded. I wonder what does that mean.
    James Brown's body goes missing and suddenly MJ's grave goes unguarded. I wonder what does that mean.
    Well..maybe investigators hope to catch the same individuals that were behind stealing JB's body in the act if they try to open MJ's tomb.
  • What! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Why would someone want to steal James Browns body? I'm quite shocked <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    What! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Why would someone want to steal James Browns body? I'm quite shocked <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    To cover up a murder, possibly.
  • What! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Why would someone want to steal James Browns body? I'm quite shocked <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    To cover up a murder, possibly.

Yeah most likely. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    4 YEARS LATER?!! WHAAAAT?!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> This has got to be bs. Either that or it's part of the hoax somehow. I just don't get why someone would dig up his body 4 years later? & if CM was JB's doc too & died under his care, maybe if the hoax is real, that's why MJ hired him because people would buy it? This is pure craziness.
  • I know this is all very shocking and sad it its true.... but JB was MJs greatest inspiration .... what if we need to look between the parallel lines.

When I heard the end of the news at 7 am this morning on Radio 2 BBC news, I only caught the end when it mentioned JB so when I came into breakfast I googled it and found the article.

What if this is to do with JB death and MJ hoax to seek and expose the truth. When JB died MJ spend hours with the casket at the funeral home, and apparently asked many questions. Could there be a connection? I know there are videos on YT of MJ at JB funeral.

So maybe this isnt "necessarily so"!

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I know this is all very shocking and sad it its true.... but JB was MJs greatest inspiration .... what if we need to look between the parallel lines.

When I heard the end of the news at 7 am this morning on Radio 2 BBC news, I only caught the end when it mentioned JB so when I came into breakfast I googled it and found the article.

What if this is to do with JB death and MJ hoax to seek and expose the truth. When JB died MJ spend hours with the casket at the funeral home, and apparently asked many questions. Could there be a connection? I know there are videos on YT of MJ at JB funeral.

So maybe this isnt "necessarily so"!

Michael may have suspected that JB was murdered, possibly by the same group of individuals that he feared to be after his own life.
  • Game PlayerGame Player Posts: 386
    So many things are going through my mind now.... feeling a bit crazy. Trying to talk myself out of thinking James faked his death too since he was being taken care of by Murray. But I'm thinking maybe if James is really dead (which lets be honest is much more likely) that his body has been moved to Michael's tomb since he is not using it.

But there is definitely a connection here. Michael's tomb goes unguarded and then Jame's body is missing? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I'm hoping it's just a tabloid lie.

My mind is swimming with more ideas too but I'll keep it to myself haha.
  • Is this site reliable? Remember "Just because it's written in the press, doesn't mean it's the gospel"
    Recap

- Michael was very concerned for at least over a decade that a group of people were trying to murder him, a conspiracy. A group of people possibly with roots within the music industry, racial issues are mentioned in this context as well as Michael's power as a black artist.

- Michael's big idol, James Brown, dies under suspicous circumstances in 2006 having Murray as physician. Michael may have suspected the same group of people that were after him also murdered his idol JB. He may even have suspected Murray played a role in it.

- In the meanwhile, JB's body is stolen(if this news is true). Possibly to cover up a murder and get rid of any evidence.

- Michael gets Murray as physician himself. Why? Did he serve as a bait to catch JB's murderers?

- Michael then 'dies' under suspicious circumstances himself, with again Murray's involvement.

- JB's body is being exhumed for autopsy, possibly to find out if there is a link with the MJ case. However investigators find the tomb empty and the body stolen.

- Security at MJ's supposed tomb is lifted. Possibly the individuals that stole JB's body may try opening MJ's tomb as well. Lifting security may serve as bait to catch the people behind both JB's and MJ's case.

This is all so bizarre.
  • Recap

- Michael was very concerned for at least over a decade that a group of people were trying to murder him, a conspiracy. A group of people possibly with roots within the music industry, racial issues are mentioned in this context as well as Michael's power as a black artist.

- Michael's big idol, James Brown, dies under suspicous circumstances in 2006 having Murray as physician. Michael may have suspected the same group of people that were after him also murdered his idol JB. He may even have suspected Murray played a role in it.

- In the meanwhile, JB's body is stolen(if this news is true). Possibly to cover up a murder and get rid of any evidence.

- Michael gets Murray as physician himself. Why? Did he serve as a bait to catch JB's murderers?

- Michael then 'dies' under suspicious circumstances himself, with again Murray's involvement.

- JB's body is being exhumed for autopsy, possibly to find out if there is a link with the MJ case. However investigators find the tomb empty and the body stolen.

- Security at MJ's tomb is lifted. Possibly the individuals that stole JB's body may try opening MJ's tomb as well. Lifting security may serve as bait to catch the people behind both JB's and MJ's case.

This is all so bizarre.

I totally agree <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> This whole thing just gets more bizarre by the day!

We will just have to keep watching and waiting for the whole thing to play out again..

So lets do it "one more time"