JAMES BROWNS BODY IS MISSING!

Comments

• TMZ again:

Oh my god, there are two different JAmes Brown?
    Look at the photo!!!
    <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/12/james-bro ... pt-corpse/<!-- m -->

James Brown Did Not Continue His World Tour
    Posted Mar 12th 2010 1:10PM by TMZ Staff

There are reports that James Brown's body is missing from his crypt -- as in, stolen -- but TMZ has learned the Godfather of Soul never left the building.

The morbid dispute arose when one of Brown's illegitimate daughters, LaRhonda Petit, told a UK newspaper that the singer's body was mysteriously moved from the temporary crypt in South Carolina in an attempt to keep her from performing a new autopsy on the body.

Brown died in 2006 -- and Pettit had suggested foul play.

But a lawyer who represents 5 of Brown's children tells TMZ James is right where he should be -- in his crypt -- still dressed to the nines in one of his famously awesome "farewell" outfits.
  • just read it, Sternschen...

I really wonder why TMZ is again FIRST to get the story straight.... <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    TMZ again:

Look at the photo!!!

There are reports that James Brown's body is missing from his crypt -- as in, stolen -- but TMZ has learned the Godfather of Soul never left the building.

The morbid dispute arose when one of Brown's illegitimate daughters, LaRhonda Petit, told a UK newspaper that the singer's body was mysteriously moved from the temporary crypt in South Carolina in an attempt to keep her from performing a new autopsy on the body.

But a lawyer who represents 5 of Brown's children tells TMZ James is right where he should be -- in his crypt -- still dressed to the nines in one of his famously awesome "farewell" outfits.
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    WHAT IF...
    LOL! HERE I GO AGAIN!!!
    WHAT IF CM REALLY KILL JB AND MJ KNOW IT, OR AT LEAST SUSPECT...
    AND MJ MAKE A CONTRACT WITH CM, AND DO THE DEAD THING AND ALL THAT TO CATCH CM?!
    MAYBE... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    WITH MJ, WHO KNOWS?! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • TOMORROW THEY WILL COMEOUT WITH THE NEWS THAT MJ BODY IS MISSING...... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    poor micheal...he will be very upset when he hears this............IF its true that is......i just dont know what to believe any more.......xxxx
    WHAT IF...
    LOL! HERE I GO AGAIN!!!
    AND MJ MAKE A CONTRACT WITH CM, AND DO THE DEAD THING AND ALL THAT TO CATCH CM?!
    Hmm... Seems logical. He really really loved James Brown. but, Honestly i don't think that he would fake his death for that purpose.. he would have to fake his death for something deeper not because his friend died and thinks a doctor may have something to do with it....
  • doreentbirddoreentbird Posts: 358
    Hey all..

I am just thinking this, it might sound really nuts but…maybe this is the reason for the hoax ? Michael loved James Brown and probably suspected something “f…cked” up happen with Dr Murray being JB’s doctor. So could it be that this hoax was to expose Murray for the murderer that he is??? Any thoughts on that?
  • WHY is James Brown dressed in 2 different suits in his coffin???
    Which one is he actually burried in????
    WHY is James Brown dressed in 2 different suits in his coffin???
    maybe 1 is a decoy!?
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    maybe 1 is a decoy!?

Ha ha a double - ohhhh noooo.
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    maybe 1 is a decoy!?

There were two body viewings apparently...
    <!-- m -->http://aol.tmz.com/2006/12/30/still-the ... n-showbiz/<!-- m -->
    maybe 1 is a decoy!?

There were two body viewings apparently...
    One looks different from the other no? 1230_james_brown_outfit.jpgOne looks more paler then the other! one Looks dead the other one looks like he's alive? the coffin's colors look different in both pic one looks gold one looks reddish. could be the lighting.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    WHAT IF...
    LOL! HERE I GO AGAIN!!!
    Well yes...and that still stands if this news about the body missing isn't true
    Looks like some 'shopping' been done.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    I just wonder why the news is coming from the UK first.
    This is soooo fishy.
  • TMZ again:

Look at the photo!!!

A temporary crypt? How long does it take to get him into a permanent crypt? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • ClarissaClarissa Posts: 24
    Hello everyone ....
    Because the images are different photos in question are taken on different days!
    Apparently the family has organized Memorial, one on Thursday, one of New York and elsewhere Because after days at Augusta.
    The source is an article from TMZ on December 30, 2006

Da Clarissa & Marzyjackson
    MJ's resting place is only supposed to be temporary too.
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    It looks like he's wearing a white glove on the right pic, or is it just me?
    And I have never seen that they change clothes on a dead man...

Just like said before, I think if Michael's death is a hoax, and Murray was JB's doctor (also JB's wife doctor when she passed) that the death of JB is one of the reasons why he pulled it off.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    The news said that family members discovered that the tomb had been robbed last week?, Forensics discovered an empty tomb?,. Coroners, would do an autopsy?, Daughter says they never did an autopsy, this is rare, and speaks of suspicious death.
    Now TMZ, do not understand the title is not James Brown continued his world tour, saying that was transferred from the crypt, in a bid to avoid an autopsy, speaking of foul play, and lawyer talk is right on this site. By presenting the photos in different clothes? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Just like said before, I think if Michael's death is a hoax, and Murray was JB's doctor (also JB's wife doctor when she passed) that the death of JB is one of the reasons why he pulled it off.

EDIT: I can see that he's wearing white gloves on the right pic, and black ones on the left pic... Strange, I have never seen this before that they change clothes....

he is wearing a white glove! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

he is wearing a white glove! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Yes, he's wearing a white glove, but on other pics you can see that he's wearing 2 white gloves.
    And on the pic with the other clothes, he's wearing 2 black ones.
  • ejayejay Posts: 455
    Id also like to know if this article is reliable..how come the "godfather of soul" has gone missing, someone stole his body like a thief in the night..and no one else is reporting it???? Not even the almighty TMZ?? fishy..very fishy!

It has been reported on a few other media outlets you will find on google.

Ah yes, i do see that tmz now has it on there site.