JAMES BROWNS BODY IS MISSING!

Comments

• simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    Id also like to know if this article is reliable..how come the "godfather of soul" has gone missing, someone stole his body like a thief in the night..and no one else is reporting it???? Not even the almighty TMZ?? fishy..very fishy!

It has been reported on a few other media outlets you will find on google.

Ah yes, i do see that tmz now has it on there site.

And TMZ claims that his body isn't missing...

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> oh boy, im super confused by this story, and whats with the double pic??

That's what I don't get too... Different pics, different clothes, different gloves... IDK....
    There was more than one viewing I think? Changed his clothes. Maybe they thought he wasn't flashy enough in the first viewing.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Recently was an article saying that officals thinking to exhume MJ body for another autopcy. May be that was spread by MJ sibblings to get us ready that MJ's "body will disappear" as well. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    May be James Brown was in death hoax too? I am not familiar with his passong details, was there too suspicious circumstances , or public good by, dead pictures of JB?
    May be our Michael got some advice from Paul McCartney and JB how to hoax a death. You know probably that there was a death hoax for McCartney back in 60s. He was announced dead in auto accident. Then Beatles members create some story of accident details for some reason and keep hoax going for 2 years. After 2 years McCartney reappeared and said :"I am very much alive". Then went through formal procedure of proving that he IS a Paul McCartney. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I hope that day will come for Michael.
  • It looks like he's wearing a white glove on the right pic, or is it just me?
    And I have never seen that they change clothes on a dead man...

Just like said before, I think if Michael's death is a hoax, and Murray was JB's doctor (also JB's wife doctor when she passed) that the death of JB is one of the reasons why he pulled it off.

EDIT: I can see that he's wearing white gloves on the right pic, and black ones on the left pic... Strange, I have never seen this before that they change clothes....

MJ was supposed to be wearing BLACK GLOVES for the funeral!
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    Recently was an article saying that officals thinking to exhume MJ body for another autopcy. May be that was spread by MJ sibblings to get us ready that MJ's "body will disappear" as well. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    May be James Brown was in death hoax too? I am not familiar with his passong details, was there too suspicious circumstances , or public good by, dead pictures of JB?
    May be our Michael got some advice from Paul McCartney and JB how to hoax a death. You know probably that there was a death hoax for McCartney back in 60s. He was announced dead in auto accident. Then Beatles members create some story of accident details for some reason and keep hoax going for 2 years. After 2 years McCartney reappeared and said :"I am very much alive". Then went through formal procedure of proving that he IS a Paul McCartney. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I hope that day will come for Michael.

i don´t knew that he hoax his dead for TWO YEARS!!! i thought that was days or months, but TWO YEARS? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    What I don't understand is why TMZ shows 2 pictures ? One would have been enough. Here are others. What is the purpose ?

3692942147_34d05dc7fc.jpg

jamesbrown.jpg
  • ejayejay Posts: 455

lol, and to be honest..he almost looks fresher and younger in the picture on the right side. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> if that even makes any sense at all. Geez, whats with him and MJ getting their clothes changed after death? WEIRD!!

''and MJ getting their clothes changed after death?''
    I'm sorry but what do you mean?

I was sure i read that MJ was "redone" for the burial, hair, make up, clothing etc.
  • James Brown alive? this is so confusing and what makes me angry is the fact that the family suspects foul play yet wait 4 years to say something and the same with Michaels family even though I believe he is alive if he truly is dead why wait so long I dont care about secret socities like illuminati and mafia if that was my family member im getting some answers and im not waiting until I get the truth but these people are taking there sweet time IT'S JAMES F'IN BROWN COME ON!!!!!!!!!
  • DooDooDooDoo Posts: 437
    James Brown had three cloths changing at his funeral, he requested it in his will and they did it, there's nothing strange about the pics, they must've been taken in two different moments.
  • What I don't understand is why TMZ shows 2 pictures ? One would have been enough. Here are others. What is the purpose ?

I don't understand why they would post both pictures either. Surely they are not playing a sick game of "What's The Big Friggin' Difference"? That would be pretty tasteless.
    What I don't understand is why TMZ shows 2 pictures ? One would have been enough. Here are others. What is the purpose ?

I don't understand why they would post both pictures either. Surely they are not playing a sick game of "What's The Big Friggin' Difference"? That would be pretty tasteless.

Yes indeed but it looks like they want us to see something. I feel like it's a kind of hint but I may be wrong and may just see clues everywhere <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Maybe two bodies? One dead, one alive?
    The decoy died?
    James Brown had three cloths changing at his funeral, he requested it in his will and they did it, there's nothing strange about the pics, they must've been taken in two different moments.

I know but what is intriguing (to me) is why TMZ has put 2 pics side by side ? Why not the three pics then...well I'm maybe going too far there's probably nothing to see.
  • Ok guys I live in Augusta where James Brown is from I just called a local news station here. And they said they haven't heard anything about that.

Amen to that! If the local news hasn't reported it, I seriously doubt this is true. Remember, just because it's in print, doesn't mean it's true.

There is no way those bloodhounds of the media in the U.S. would not have heard about it. Come on.
  • QuirkyDianaQuirkyDiana Posts: 386
    Can someone clear this up. Where does it say Conrad Murray was James Brown's doc when he died?
  • shebasheba Posts: 26
    Oh Watch!!!!!
    1. No security at Michael's " tomb"
    2. Lame excuse to exhume Michael's body
    3. Oh No...Body is missing!!!!!!
    What a great cover up that would be.....
  • Here ya go...another media outlet has reported it.

<!-- m -->http://wonderwall.msn.com/music/james-b ... ?gt1=28135<!-- m -->
  • This might be the break that we need. Maybe Michael had suspicions about Murray and James Brown, that he hired him to find out what he is really about. This might be part of the reason Michael faked his death was to bring down those phyicians that are all to willing to supply killing drugs to people. Michael could be working with FBI on this and has gone into witness protection because he supplied them with some damaging reports.
    Remember that note we got from Alltheinjustice. He said that Murray would not be charged with Homicide because of Michael. Just a thought, He could be charged with Homicide for James Brown. To me, this is good news that this came out about his body missing.
  • Id also like to know if this article is reliable..how come the "godfather of soul" has gone missing, someone stole his body like a thief in the night..and no one else is reporting it???? Not even the almighty TMZ?? fishy..very fishy!

It has been reported on a few other media outlets you will find on google.

Ah yes, i do see that tmz now has it on there site.

And TMZ claims that his body isn't missing...

And we believe TMZ, right???

This woman who has gone to the press is an illegitimate daughter... but she has been proven by DNA to be James Brown daughter... (similar stories to MJ, right? There are people out there waiting for DNA tests as they claim to be MJs children)
    Attorneys for the family say this is a lie and the body is there... why should we believe them?

Maybe this daughter is telling the truth and is being shut up by the media and family saying she is lying. Why did James not have an autopsy?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Seems strange to me. I think there are questions surrounding James Brown that need to be answered.

In Michaels 2002 speech at "Killer Thriller" he mentioned James Brown and how wrong it is that near the end of his life he was still being pushed by the music industry to work. He said he wished James could have enjoyed his old age and kicked back a little.

There are too many co-incidences surrounding James Brown and Michael.

1. Both were treated by a "Dr Murray". We dont know if this is the same man or not.
    2. Both were pushed by the music industry to tour and were reported to be in debt and struggling
    3. Both reported to have prescription drug addictions.
    4. Both reported to have died from a heart attack as a result of these prescription drugs
    5. Both died on 25th... james on 25th December and Mj on 25th June
    6. Both buried in gold coffins and placed in "temporary" burial locations

Im sure there are more co-incidences than this.
  • This is bizarre... and gross.
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    Link???
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    Maybe two bodies? One dead, one alive?
    The decoy died?
    Thats what i'm thinking. but why would JB fake his death?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Maybe two bodies? One dead, one alive?
    The decoy died?
    Thats what i'm thinking. but why would JB fake his death?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

James Brown didnt fake his death. Its TMZ playing funny buggers putting those pics together.

But the co-incidences between Browns situation and Michaels are too large to ignore.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I think we want to return TMZ ¡crazy¡ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • This is so confusing....like the MJ hoax wasn't confusing enough <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • This is so confusing....like the MJ hoax wasn't confusing enough <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

I know!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->