JAMES BROWNS BODY IS MISSING!

Comments

• ClarissaClarissa Posts: 24
    Ci dispiace, ma ho avuto un piccolo problema ....
    Il mio PC aveva tradotto quello che ho scritto nel precedente post in italiano (La mia lingua)
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    Id also like to know if this article is reliable..how come the "godfather of soul" has gone missing, someone stole his body like a thief in the night..and no one else is reporting it???? Not even the almighty TMZ?? fishy..very fishy!

It has been reported on a few other media outlets you will find on google.

Ah yes, i do see that tmz now has it on there site.

And TMZ claims that his body isn't missing...
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    It looks like he's wearing a white glove on the right pic, or is it just me?
    And I have never seen that they change clothes on a dead man...

Just like said before, I think if Michael's death is a hoax, and Murray was JB's doctor (also JB's wife doctor when she passed) that the death of JB is one of the reasons why he pulled it off.
    he is wearing a white glove! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Yes, he's wearing a white glove, but on other pics you can see that he's wearing 2 white gloves.
    And on the pic with the other clothes, he's wearing 2 black ones.
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> JBHD (James Brown Hoax Death) Anyone? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    Il mio PC aveva tradotto quello che ho scritto nel precedente post in italiano (La mia lingua)
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> Andere mensen begrijpen niet wat je typt hoor

I'm sorry, but I can't read it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Are you saying that you're having problems, and only can post in your language? Please correct me if I'm wrong <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> Andere mensen begrijpen niet wat je typt hoor

Inderdaad...
    Exactly... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • ejayejay Posts: 455
    Id also like to know if this article is reliable..how come the "godfather of soul" has gone missing, someone stole his body like a thief in the night..and no one else is reporting it???? Not even the almighty TMZ?? fishy..very fishy!

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> oh boy, im super confused by this story, and whats with the double pic??

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> oh boy, im super confused by this story, and whats with the double pic??

That's what I don't get too... Different pics, different clothes, different gloves... IDK....
  • ClarissaClarissa Posts: 24
    I had trouble writing this post (now it's ok):
    Hello everyone ....
    Because the images are different photos in question are taken on different days!
    Apparently the family has organized Memorial, one on Thursday, one of New York and elsewhere Because after days at Augusta.
    The source is an article from TMZ on December 30, 2006
    <!-- m -->http://aol.tmz.com/2006/12/30/still-the ... n-showbiz/<!-- m -->

Da Clarissa & Marzyjackson
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    I had trouble writing this post (now it's ok):
    Hello everyone ....
    Because the images are different photos in question are taken on different days!
    Apparently the family has organized Memorial, one on Thursday, one of New York and elsewhere Because after days at Augusta.
    The source is an article from TMZ on December 30, 2006
    <!-- m -->http://aol.tmz.com/2006/12/30/still-the ... n-showbiz/<!-- m -->

Da Clarissa & Marzyjackson
    Clarissa maybe this can be of help to you?
    <!-- m -->http://babelfish.yahoo.com/<!-- m -->
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    Well, for the attorneys for the other 5 children to know that James is where is always was and dressed to the "nines" they must have actually checked right? Why would his daughter lie about this? Was this just malicious mischief on her part?
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    If this story is true I don't understand why the local news here isn't reporting it. I called two local news stations and they both told me the samething. That they haven't heard of it. Idk
  • Ok guys I live in Augusta where James Brown is from I just called a local news station here. And they said they haven't heard anything about that.

Oh Wow, really?!...This is too strange. When I read it it didn't sound tabloid, so I don't know what to believe. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

• That's what I don't get too... Different pics, different clothes, different gloves... IDK....

I don't get it either <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->What the hell is going on ???? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Ok one thing.
    Unfortunately I already have seen dead bodys, after hours there is no color in their face like on the right picture... He looks really alive...
    The left picture matches but the right is just unbelievable.
    And you can't easily change clothes because of rigor mortis!!!!!!!!

That's too much for me.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    A TMZ loves to play, I do not understand why they have to publish the photos, with different clothes. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • LSKLSK Posts: 97
    OK assuming James Brown's body had been stolen would there not be some sort of police investigation going on and be coverage on most major news channels? They probably haven't given her access to allow the autopsy to go ahead and shes kicked off to the UK press claiming its been stolen - giving herself some exposure. Otherwise I don't understand why its not on any major news networks.
  • ejayejay Posts: 455

That's what I don't get too... Different pics, different clothes, different gloves... IDK....

lol, and to be honest..he almost looks fresher and younger in the picture on the right side. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> if that even makes any sense at all. Geez, whats with him and MJ getting their clothes changed after death? WEIRD!!
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    WHAT IF...
    LOL! HERE I GO AGAIN!!!
    WHAT IF CM REALLY KILL JB AND MJ KNOW IT, OR AT LEAST SUSPECT...
    AND MJ MAKE A CONTRACT WITH CM, AND DO THE DEAD THING AND ALL THAT TO CATCH CM?!
    MAYBE... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    WITH MJ, WHO KNOWS?! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Hmm... Seems logical. He really really loved James Brown. but, Honestly i don't think that he would fake his death for that purpose.. he would have to fake his death for something deeper not because his friend died and thinks a doctor may have something to do with it....
    I DON´T THINK THAT THIS WAS THE INLY PURPOSE... JUST THAT CM MATCH PERFECT WITH THE HOAX PLAN!!! Killed two birds with one stone ... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    And you can't easily change clothes because of rigor mortis!!!!!!!!

Rigor mortis is present at most 3,5 days, so maybe they changed his clothes after it? We don't know how much time there is between the pictures...

lol, and to be honest..he almost looks fresher and younger in the picture on the right side. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> if that even makes any sense at all. Geez, whats with him and MJ getting their clothes changed after death? WEIRD!!

''and MJ getting their clothes changed after death?''
    I'm sorry but what do you mean?
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621

i guess one pic was taken at the memorial and one at the actual funeral. but i think it's funny, too, to change clothes on a dead body. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • WHY is James Brown dressed in 2 different suits in his coffin???
    Which one is he actually burried in????

Didnt MJ have two different suits... one for the memorial and then another for the funeral! He was dressed in new outfit and KF did make up!

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    OMG NO! WHAT THE HELL?!?! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    If this story is true I don't understand why the local news here isn't reporting it. I called two local news stations and they both told me the samething. That they haven't heard of it. Idk

The New York post has it.