Michael Jackson's Message - Part 1

Comments

• IDK3MJIDK3MJ Posts: 57
    that what scares me if the thought how MJ is going to get rid of Illuminatti and NWO masters when he comes back???

because it is for sure he will be a prey for those hunters....for exposing whole world political hoax

what can we do? to help him???? MJ should make another plastic surgery to change to face and disapeare and change citizennship and a name.....to be safe.....we, his fans, what him alive !!!!!!

Yvonne
  • First of all I don't believe Russo was told anything by any Rockefeller... if I am wrong and he was given access to such high security information, he would now be a dead man!

Aaron Russo died on August 24, 2007, after a six year battle with bladder cancer.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    MJ will generate so much media attention with his "shock return from the dead" The whole world will be watching and listening.....and then it will be his turn to shine....
    everyone, every media co, every politition from Iran to Australia.... will be watching. He will have everyones attention and he can say whatever he wants and explain and tell the world what danger we are really in............Now that sounds like a plan. Just like a scene from a movie.....go for it MJ. The world will be listening to everything you have to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the moment!!
  • emeraldcityemeraldcity Posts: 222
    MJ will generate so much media attention with his "shock return from the dead" The whole world will be watching and listening.....and then it will be his turn to shine....
    everyone, every media co, every politition from Iran to Australia.... will be watching. He will have everyones attention and he can say whatever he wants and explain and tell the world what danger we are really in............Now that sounds like a plan. Just like a scene from a movie.....go for it MJ. The world will be listening to everything you have to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the moment!!

Great post! With all my heart I hope it will happen just like this!
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    This is the moment...This is it
  • MJ will generate so much media attention with his "shock return from the dead" The whole world will be watching and listening.....and then it will be his turn to shine....

Exactly. Souza and I have been saying this for months...
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I just read my sons newsletter from school. They are offering free H1N1 influenza vaccine. Do I say NO thankyou?????????
  • First of all I don't believe Russo was told anything by any Rockefeller... if I am wrong and he was given access to such high security information, he would now be a dead man! [/b]

Well, good point, but the fact is that he actually DIED some months later from cancer.
    Don´t tell me now that they cant provoque cancer, please.
    A lot of people fighting against this has already died for years.
  • I just read my sons newsletter from school. They are offering free H1N1 influenza vaccine. Do I say NO thankyou?????????

Yes, say a big NO.

1/6 BELL TOLLING for the Swine Flu (CAMPANAS por la gripe A) subtitled

[youtube:13iw9aae]
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    First of all I don't believe Russo was told anything by any Rockefeller... if I am wrong and he was given access to such high security information, he would now be a dead man! [/b]

Well, good point, but the fact is that he actually DIED some months later from cancer.
    Don´t tell me now that they cant provoque cancer, please.
    A lot of people fighting against this has already died for years.
    And thats what makes me so angry,,, I think if MJ didn't faked his death, and he said something against them, they killed him for sure
  • They are not almighty, they can fail. They fail a lot.
    We can fight them by being aware and united.
    On 25 June I first thought it was tabloid crap, then I thought they could have killed him.
    But MJ is powerfull and when things started to just don´t add up, I thought he could have xcaped.

We´re really powerfull together, they fear us.
    They fear we knowing, they fear we STUDYing.
    We are and will see a war against the internet.

There are many people aware about this apart from this hoax, but this hoax has summed up lots of souls.
    BUTTERFLY EFFECT.
  • A bit about people fighting this, exactly FLU:

[youtube:38ldcx7t]

Or try this other link with the english description about Joseph Mosse:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jemRjFzZy7M
    Joseph Moshe had called in to Dr. A. True Ott on Republic Broadcasting two days before his arrest august 13th 2009, claiming to be a microbiologist who wanted to supply evidence to a States Attorney regarding tainted H1N1 Swine flu vaccines being produced by Baxter BioPharma Solutions.

He said that Baxters Ukrainian lab was in fact producing a bioweapon disguised as a vaccine. He claimed that the vaccine contained an adjuvant (additive) designed to weaken the immune system, and replicated RNA from the virus responsible for the 1918 pandemic Spanish flu, causing global sickness and mass death, the plague...

Joseph Moshe is a bio-scientist working for a unit within Mossad. He is an Israeli citizen.

The Strange Case Of Joseph Moshe:
    http://pimpinturtle.com/2009/08/21/the-strange-case-of-joseph-moshe.aspx

Joseph Moshe: Microbiologist? Arrested After 8 Hour Standoff With Police:
    http://informationfarm.blogspot.com/2009/08/joseph-moshe_20.html

Joseph Moshe (MOSSAD Microbiologist): Swine flu vaccine is bioweapon:
    http://www.unfictional.com/joseph-moshe-mossad-bioweapon-swine-flu-vaccine-westwood

Alexander S. Jones Ukraine Whistleblower:
    http://labvirus.wordpress.com/2009/11/18/alexander-s-jones-deadly-flu-spreads-across-ukraine/

The Baxter H5N1 Scandal February 2009:
    http://www.torontosun.com/news/canada/2009/02/27/8560781.html
    http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=aTo3LbhcA75I
    http://www.reuters.com/article/asiaCrisis/idUSLJ556939

Baxter BioTherapeutics Western/Eastern Europe:
    http://www.baxterbiotherapeutics.com/eu/eu_contact.html

Ukraine and World Pneumonic Plague Information:
    http://ukraineplague.blogspot.com/

List Of Dead Scientists:
    http://www.stevequayle.com/dead_scientists/UpdatedDeadScientists.html

Thanks to 91177info:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/91177info

But they fail trying to acomplish all this last year.
    And I cannot believe they´re still trying it again this year.
    Spain bought millions of vaccines and nobody took them.
    The government tried to give them back to laboratories,
    of course they didn´t take them back.
    Now our goverment is giving them as "charity" in south America!!!
    It´s all amazing, it´s all in front of our faces,
    it´s not that we need to STUDY deep, they are quite barefaced because people just don´t want to believe!
  • DooDooDooDoo Posts: 437
    Thansk Souza & Mo, I find 'em very interesting and well put. Of course it's a summary, but it's really worth watching!!!
  • By the way. Spanish flu was not called so because of coming from Spain.
    It was called so because in 1918, Spain was the only country to declare it because we were not involved in the WWI, so here there was no problem on declaring it.
    That´s a little sample on how they twist things and History.
    They have stolen History as well.
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    Great job ladies !
    even thou this has been going for a long time ( i mean people exposing the truth and what really happened) It really shocks u and make u go like this>> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> Why , why do they need to control ppl why ? Power ? Then what ?!

But since Russo showed on t.v and EXPOSED EVERYTHING why do people still believe this ? And believe everything that had happened ? Or they don't believe but don't want to say anything or afraid to do anything?

P.S : I remember reading one of ur blogs and u wrote at the end that ur going to hide under a big rock ..! Seriously ..You should !!
  • JudeJude Posts: 452
    Someone needs to start picking these Rockefuckers off one by one. Sharpshooter anyone?
    I can't provide the high powered rifle, nor can I shoot, and before someone starts sayin' you can't fight violence with violence,then I'd like to know how to stop these fuckers. But whoever has the privledge, they need to be sly and not cause a uproar, cause that'll give them an excuse to take our rights away, no they need to be smarter then that,pick them off when they least expect it, take as long as needed to do it, and whoever does it, us, the people who are awake, will have to make the sacrafice, and support them while the mission is in place. Whatever it takes. This is it, its now or never, its no damn good to cry when they are hearding us in to concentration camps.

I heard on the news that Henry Kissinger was hospitalized in Korea with chest and stomach pain, maybe thats one we won't have to worry about.

What was he doing in Korea anyway, probably war mongering. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    The Earth Tomographer in the first video was talking about using just thirty watts of power to discover oil and natural gas. He went on to say IF you use a billion watts of power it COULD be so severe that the vibrations COULD cause an earthquake. So the operative words here are "if" and "could". Where are the scientists going to GET and STORE a billion watts of power? Answers on a AA battery, please.
  • I'm not ever taking a RFID Chip, no way! These people are utterly sick. Thank you for posting the video Mo!
  • .[/quote]
    Why is America distroying our Mother? cant they just ''leave us alone''?
    I really believe that MJ hoaxed his dead to save his world, ourworld! for his children and for the rest of us!

MJ is damn powerfull,, And he got his Army of LOVE!!!!! WE R GONNA FIGHT AGAIN THESE BASTERDS!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

I hear ya! MJ is our modern day messiah. But he can not do it alone. So we all gotta step up behind him!
  • its my view and i seem to stand alone here - but he is not a new god or a god like figure, mike is a man, and it is my sole opinion that if this is a hoax that it is contract related and not an effort to make the world's population to save the world,

how is the hoax going to change the worlds population?

only the hoax believers care about the hoax? he missed his market if that was the aim?
  • ShoutShout Posts: 560
    We all shoud be afraid because we are talking about THEIR plans <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • We all shoud be afraid because we are talking about THEIR plans <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

NEVER <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • WillaWilla Posts: 24
    Souza & Mo – I appreciate your efforts in providing this forum for those who question the death of Michael Jackson. You are entitled to your own opinions about current events in the world and I am one who would always defend your right to express yourself, regardless of whether I agree with you or not.
    In this thread I must also say that I too have my own opinions and the right to express them. President Obama and the United States government did NOT cause the Haiti earthquake. Mistakes were made in Iraq and President Obama is the one who was opposed to the Iraq war in the first place, rallied the majority U.S. public against it and has worked diligently to withdraw U.S. troops from Iraq.
    There are real terrorist threats that exist in the world – yes real threats to all peace loving people. I do not think you are representing Michael Jackson in any way with the allegations in this thread– but you are entitled to your own opinions.
    As we all should agree, if we trust in God the truth will prevail.
  • This has absolutely nothing to do with Michael Jackson or his death.It is doing nothing more than spread a lot of confusion and scaring the hell out of some people onthis website.Michael Jackson is not our savior.Stick to the so called hoax please.