Michael Jackson's Message - Part 1

Comments

• ShoutShout Posts: 560
    This has absolutely nothing to do with Michael Jackson or his death.It is doing nothing more than spreading a lot of confusion and scaring the hell out of some peole onthis website.Michael Jackson is not our savior.

I am on your side word!!! For sure. You are not alone!! Completely agree with you that is why I am starting to be ironic
  • This has absolutely nothing to do with Michael Jackson or his death.It is doing nothing more than spread a lot of confusion and scaring the hell out of some people onthis website.Michael Jackson is not our savior.Stick to the so called hoax please.

i so agree - i thought i stood alone here

please pp he is one man - dont put this burden on him
  • WillaWilla Posts: 24
    This has absolutely nothing to do with Michael Jackson or his death.It is doing nothing more than spread a lot of confusion and scaring the hell out of some people onthis website.Michael Jackson is not our savior.Stick to the so called hoax please.

i so agree - i thought i stood alone here

please pp he is one man - dont put this burden on him

I agree with both of you.
  • JudeJude Posts: 452
    When money walks in the room , Truth leaves! <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    This has absolutely nothing to do with Michael Jackson or his death.It is doing nothing more than spreading a lot of confusion and scaring the hell out of some peole onthis website.Michael Jackson is not our savior.

I am on your side word!!! For sure. You are not alone!! Completely agree with you that is why I am starting to be ironic

If you don't like it, you are free to leave this board.

'Nuff said..

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• He is just one man, exactly the reason he had to do something huge.
    "We can change the world, I can't do it by myself!"
    We are just as much apart of this as him.

More and more people all over the world are questioning things and becoming aware of the hoax. It's a process. That is why we don't know when he will reveal it. But, when he does, people are going to listen. Because, well let's face it, people are going to be in shock that he pulled this off. Even the people who haven't liked MJ over the years have never been able to take their eyes off him.

He is one man, one extraordinary man who chose not to let the systems of the world bring him down. He chose to fight. This hoax isn't all fun and games. Yes, it has been very entertaining (would you expect any less?), but it's all with reason.

I think V for Vendetta says it best - "Artists use lies to tell the truth, while politicians use lies to cover up the truth."

BeLIEve, all of us must open our eyes and dare to stand up for something that seems out of our control. It is only out of our control because we are letting it be. Michael Jackson is one man. I am one women. You are one person. Every person here is just one individual. But put us all together, everyone tell two friends... and pretty soon the entire nation will be too smart to at least not question what is being shown on TV.

Like the day Michael "died". I don't know about you, but it was a wake up call for me. I simply did not believe what I was seeing. It caused me to research and here I am. Now I question everything I see, and I realize I've been lied to my entire life.

This change in me was caused by the brave and intricate plan of Michael Jackson. If we inspire others the way he's inspired us, who's to say we can't change the world?

With Love!

~jaci
  • ShoutShout Posts: 560

If you don't like it, you are free to leave this board.

'Nuff said..

I am here because of MJ not NWO. You claim to have the truth?? All I can say is that you have no proofs and that makes it really ridiculous. Yes I will leave this forum because it has nothing to do with Michael and if you want to spread NWO I am sure there are enough people who beLIEve this lies!
  • He is just one man, exactly the reason he had to do something huge.
    "We can change the world, I can't do it by myself!"
    We are just as much apart of this as him.

More and more people all over the world are questioning things and becoming aware of the hoax. It's a process. That is why we don't know when he will reveal it. But, when he does, people are going to listen. Because, well let's face it, people are going to be in shock that he pulled this off. Even the people who haven't liked MJ over the years have never been able to take their eyes off him.

He is one man, one extraordinary man who chose not to let the systems of the world bring him down. He chose to fight. This hoax isn't all fun and games. Yes, it has been very entertaining (would you expect any less?), but it's all with reason.

I think V for Vendetta says it best - "Artists use lies to tell the truth, while politicians use lies to cover up the truth."

BeLIEve, all of us must open our eyes and dare to stand up for something that seems out of our control. It is only out of our control because we are letting it be. Michael Jackson is one man. I am one women. You are one person. Every person here is just one individual. But put us all together, everyone tell two friends... and pretty soon the entire nation will be too smart to at least not question what is being shown on TV.

Like the day Michael "died". I don't know about you, but it was a wake up call for me. I simply did not believe what I was seeing. It caused me to research and here I am. Now I question everything I see, and I realize I've been lied to my entire life.

This change in me was caused by the brave and intricate plan of Michael Jackson. If we inspire others the way he's inspired us, who's to say we can't change the world?

With Love!

~jaci

AMEN to that!
  • @jacilovesmichael, AMEN to that.
    @Shout. Well, this forums seems to be more and more related with NWO, that´s what it is.
    You may decide if you like it or not, or if you want to make your own.
    But many people here thinks (I do), that we cannot separate both...
  • I am here because of MJ not NWO

You said what you had to say. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, nothing wrong with that. Having voiced your opinion and totally disagreeing with this thread, maybe you should stop bothering yourself by looking at it again and let the rest of us, who do happen to agree on this, have a conversation. Fact is, you are not going to change my opinion by posting messages like that.
  • There was a local broadcast program that use to come on in my town that was called Mistery Quest that had all this information on it about the NWO but the show got cancelled or just stopped airing. Also, are you familiar with <!-- m -->http://www.abelard.org/tv/tv.php<!-- m --> This web site shows the long term affects that television has on children thru adulthood. Check it out because I think this also plays an important part of the "their" agenda. Their being the Powers that Be.

Great Work, Keep awakening the Sleep..
    This has absolutely nothing to do with Michael Jackson or his death.It is doing nothing more than spread a lot of confusion and scaring the hell out of some people onthis website.Michael Jackson is not our savior.Stick to the so called hoax please.

You know this for a fact?
    I've been investigating the NWO for about 3 years now, when I first started, I had panic attacks over it, there is no way in hell that this is not going on as we speak, do you seriously think there is no corruption in the world, and that thos doing the corrupting has no influance over goverments, media ( including music )? and that Chavez is just making all this up, and that Russo made this all up, and we all live in LALA land, chasing butterflys, sounds good, but not reality, IMO Michael Jackson either has been murdered by these devils, or hes hiding from them, in which case he will never come back as Michael Jackson as we knew him, but will remain hidden and take on the NWO in disguise. Think about it, all the clues so far, hes sending a message, a message so we can make a change, one man cannot do it all, but one mass can. There will be more false terror attacks, to keep the people down, so the sheeple can look to the very devils for protection. It's the greatest demonstration of control the world will ever see. My Opinion. <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: --> so put your glasses on and see the truth.
  • I don`t agree, Mo. And I am carefully chosing my words ....

IMHO MJ wasn`t into politics, not at all.

Instead, his message was about love (= agape). In his perception to be understood as "You`re just another part of me", "You are not alone", "Will you be there?", even "Man in the mirror" - all about "human nature" = everbody as a divine sparkle.

Therefore fighting with someone means fighting with ourselves, our own apperception ... since we are all a part of - literally - the same creation. That`s why discussing is as important as loving: Never let discussing become fighting!

If there is evil, it`s always and everywhere - not only inside the others but in ouselves as well.

If he`s ever got a message, THIS IT IT. And I am certain. No joke.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    The most common sign of control for us everyday normal people is in the way we receive our wages, how you get government assistance of any kind, everything is going paperless and your name is not important. You are assigned a number and that number represents you. Beginning last month, if you don't have a bank account for your wages to be deposited in, the company will issue employees debit cards to use. There is no choice, either you do it on your own or they will do it for you. You will be your employee number, like it or not. The first trial for number validation was the SSN. You are NOBODY, you don't even exist, you can't earn a living or own real property if you don't have one.

Those chips are very real. Some have already been implanted in my city. I posted an article up in here somewhere a while ago. They deny they will be forced, and that people will be given a choice. Yeah right! And the sun is green. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Watch my word, the closer it gets to the time of the deployment, NWO (and I believe there will be if things keep on in the vein they are traveling) it will become mandatory. If these disasters continue to occur at the rate and velocity that they are, it will be maritime around the world. It is probably the easiest most foolproof way to recognize who is who as quickly as possible. No time for verification of face id, etc. Ugly, but true.

The chips that have been implanted in my city are said to simply identify employees according to security clearance ranking at certain Fortune 500 companies. Okay, call me dumb and dumber.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Just <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I don`t agree, Mo. And I am carefully chosing my words ....

Not into politics in your opinion? What kind of statement is that? It's really not a matter of opinion, it's a matter of fact. What about all the times he spoke out against racism or injustice? The fact that Michael Jackson is very passionate about those things is really not up for debate. Look around on google or youtube for videos.. you can clearly see for yourself that he used his celebrity to fight for many things. And yes, it can all be summed up as LOVE. But he isn't just a musician. He's a concerned citizen with a lot of insight from experience that not all of us have. Your comment really offended my intelligence.
  • IMHO MJ wasn`t into politics, not at all.

What do you understand by politics???

The word comes from greek "politikó", it literally means "city´s" meaning "people´s"...
  • mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    hesouttamylife, Are you saying people have been implanted with these chips/tags?
  • hesouttamylife, Are you saying people have been implanted with these chips/tags?

Well mjjveritas, in fact many people has done it freely.
    You don´t have to force someone if they´re self convinced.
  • hesouttamylife, Are you saying people have been implanted with these chips/tags?

whats that film with will smith?
    hesouttamylife, Are you saying people have been implanted with these chips/tags?

Well mjjveritas, in fact many people has done it freely.
    You don´t have to force someone if they´re self convinced.

GOOD GOD, help us. Stupid sheeple <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • oh yes enemy of the state what about this film code name the cleaner

strange sh**
    Is there any way OFF this planet? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • [youtube:3r9t0tuo]

How nice! I want one!
  • Oh my, .....Is it "buy it or leave the board" already?