Michael Jackson's Message - Part 1

Comments

• hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Exactly. However, when you think about people and their self indulged busy schedules, especially when it come to the older generation, unfortunately what is easiest for the caretaker is what rules the hand. It is sad and unfortunate that this kind of invasion is even on the table of discussion. Just goes to show how impersonal people have become. Look at the residents of nursing homes who are left to the whims of the care givers. Some never receives visits from relatives. They simply write out the check to pay the facility and leave the care of their loved ones in their hands not knowing or taking the time to check to see what is being done to them. The world is going to hell in a hand basket. Love is the answer. Where has it gone?
  • mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    hesouttamylife, I don't know where it's gone. Asian families in the UK still tend to look after their elderly relatives. They have different values, that some Westerners don't hold in high regard. When I get to that stage in life I'll probably languish in some nursing home somewhere, dribbling, with the tv on blaring out all day long. I've given my husband permission to just shoot me, if he's still around. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I'm sure he'd like to do it before then. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    These videos tell the truth, I am living, the day of the earthquake in Haiti, quivered in Venezuela, at 2 days after another tremor of 5.4 degrees, we are experiencing the worst drought in decades, some regions of country where Temperatures hit 50 degrees Saturday.
    And the American military bases in Colombia, I really do not even want to think, God help us <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • This has absolutely nothing to do with Michael Jackson or his death.It is doing nothing more than spread a lot of confusion and scaring the hell out of some people onthis website.Michael Jackson is not our savior.Stick to the so called hoax please.

You know this for a fact?
    I've been investigating the NWO for about 3 years now, when I first started, I had panic attacks over it, there is no way in hell that this is not going on as we speak, do you seriously think there is no corruption in the world, and that thos doing the corrupting has no influance over goverments, media ( including music )? and that Chavez is just making all this up, and that Russo made this all up, and we all live in LALA land, chasing butterflys, sounds good, but not reality, IMO Michael Jackson either has been murdered by these devils, or hes hiding from them, in which case he will never come back as Michael Jackson as we knew him, but will remain hidden and take on the NWO in disguise. Think about it, all the clues so far, hes sending a message, a message so we can make a change, one man cannot do it all, but one mass can. There will be more false terror attacks, to keep the people down, so the sheeple can look to the very devils for protection. It's the greatest demonstration of control the world will ever see. My Opinion. <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: --> so put your glasses on and see the truth.

Question is, do you know this for a fact?corruption in the world has been going on in the world before Jesus and since Jesus.Corruption in the world did not begin with Michael Jackson and it won't end with him either.There's no way I'm going to sit here and have panic attacks over corruption that's out of my control,but you do you.Michael still does not have anything to do with some ridculous new world order,you need to take your blinders off,peace.
  • This has absolutely nothing to do with Michael Jackson or his death.It is doing nothing more than spread a lot of confusion and scaring the hell out of some people onthis website.Michael Jackson is not our savior.Stick to the so called hoax please.

I've been investigating the NWO for about 3 years now, when I first started, I had panic attacks over it, there is no way in hell that this is not going on as we speak, do you seriously think there is no corruption in the world, and that thos doing the corrupting has no influance over goverments, media ( including music )? and that Chavez is just making all this up, and that Russo made this all up, and we all live in LALA land, chasing butterflys, sounds good, but not reality, IMO Michael Jackson either has been murdered by these devils, or hes hiding from them, in which case he will never come back as Michael Jackson as we knew him, but will remain hidden and take on the NWO in disguise. Think about it, all the clues so far, hes sending a message, a message so we can make a change, one man cannot do it all, but one mass can. There will be more false terror attacks, to keep the people down, so the sheeple can look to the very devils for protection. It's the greatest demonstration of control the world will ever see. My Opinion. <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: --> so put your glasses on and see the truth.

Question is, do you know this for a fact?corruption in the world has been going on in the world before Jesus and since Jesus.Corruption in the world did not begin with Michael Jackson and it won't end with him either.There's no way I'm going to sit here and have panic attacks over corruption that's out of my control,but you do you.Michael still does not have anything to do with some ridculous new world order,you need to take your blinders off,peace.

FIrst I just want to mention that panic attacks aren't necessarily a choice lol...you haven't had one before, presumably.
    I think everyone is very much entitled to their opinion, absolutely. I just have trouble understanding why individuals who feel the way you do even bother posting on threads such as these. You contradict yourself by asking if this person knows anything for fact. Do you yourself know that these things aren NOT going on? Can you prove that any more than we can prove our beliefs?
    In fact, there is actual evidence of the NWO, has been for before we were all born. No, that doesn't mean you have to "buy into it", but does it hurt you in any way if someone chooses to dig a little deeper than what is on the surface? Also, do you think that just because corruption has always existed that it is without purpose to try and make positive changes in the world? I get where you are coming from, perhaps it isn't necessary to get so worked up about these things. But you can't call someone blind just because they have eyes that are different from yours.
  • Nobody knows anything for a fact!
    That is the point of this forum, and the reason for the hoax itself.
    Things are not always what they seem. We should all get out of our own way, empty our cups of any preconceived ideas that we have (often times by default) and make room for the truth, whatever it may be. Stephen King said it best... we must "kill our darlings", our darlings being those things we hold onto for dear life simply because we are afraid of humility, afraid of finding out and/or admitting when we are wrong.

If the truth is what we are after, then we have to let go of the addicting desire to be right.
  • Game PlayerGame Player Posts: 386
    It's very scary what kind of people there are in this world. All working together to try and complete their ultimate goal.

But you know what? There are much more of us than them. We can stop them. Michael please shake this world awake. If even just 2% of Micheal's fans react and go forth with his mission easily these peoples agenda will be ruined.
  • I am from canada, and us Canadian do feel that U.S.A. wants to control and controls the whole world. But us Canadians we can stand on our 2 feet.. Anyways, I don't think that Michael Jackson faked his death because of this.. He had an alternative motive.
  • I am from canada, and us Canadian do feel that U.S.A. wants to control and controls the whole world. But us Canadians we can stand on our 2 feet.. Anyways, I don't think that Michael Jackson faked his death because of this.. He had an alternative motive.
  • Yes, you Canadians seems really aware as a whole against the North American Union...
    And you have the Canadian Free Press... really good.
    If it wasn´t for the cold I think I´d like to live there.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    This is really scary and sad, if it's true.
    I don't know what to think.
    I can believe rain and floods can be caused on purpose, but earthquake...I don't know what to believe.

I hope it's not true.
  • I liked videos, in fact I watched some video about Russo talking about Rockefeller and first thing I thought was ''Is he still alive?'' I checked it and realized he died of cancer.
    It's unbelieveble how certain people just die <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> .

Regarding different opinion, I agree with all that you can have different opinion on the matter but, I think the girls put a lot of effort in these videos and tearing down their hard work is pretty harsh. So I think that people that don't want to discuss this thread, they should work on other threads, you know if you don't like clothes in this store, you can always shop in another one, and by shop I mean thread not forum <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> .

We have discuss all possibilities about MJ, this is why we are all here. As I said many times, we all know a lot together, I wanna know what's going on in Tahiti, Colombia, Venezuela, US, Australia, Europe. This world government gave us computers and internet for their agenda but we can use it for ours. Let's inform each other.

Thanx for the hard work Souza and Mo, we appriciate it. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Yes, you Canadians seems really aware as a whole against the North American Union...
    And you have the Canadian Free Press... really good.
    If it wasn´t for the cold I think I´d like to live there.

well dear, you are welcome to come and live here, especially Montreal you can shop until you drop.. lol.. it is similar to NYC.. As for the cold, yes you need a good winter coat and boots and you are fine. That's why MJ Wanted to move In Montreal, but was afraid of the cold. I think he would have been still alive ( should say wouldn't fake his death )if he moved here when he got acquited of his molestation. Too bad.
  • CrazyBananaCrazyBanana Posts: 745
    ok for the people saying he wasnt into politics
    just listen to TDCAU

how about tabloid junkie.
    "JFK exposed the CIA"

he was not one of those artists or people that knew nothing about what's going on in the world or history. We can all agree on that no?
    Michaelangela good your interest to know what happens in the world. Some of the things that are happening I can speak based on what I have read and are experiencing such as;

Never seen something like, does not seem a simple earthquake but a nuclear experiment: more than 1.5 million people without homes, there are calculations to ensure that the dead shall exceed the 200 thousand; came down very strong constructs such as the Palace Government.

The devastating shaking occurs in the poorest country in the hemisphere, against Blacks today some aberrados beings are allowed to say that where there are people from Africa curse. See who has proclaimed Minister Pat Robertson, "The earthquake in Haiti is this country agreed its independence with the devil." They made a pact with the devil. You serve if we take away above the French. It's a real story! The devil told them: Okay, den by fact. Crushed by the French, but were acursed. The island was cut in two. The other Dominican Republic and Haiti aside. The Dominican Republic is prosperous, healthy, full of spas. Haiti is desperately poor. "The island". At the same time to the Dominican Republic does you nothing; and then United States mobilizes promptly and sends carrier with more than ten thousand soldiers who could then send a scientific Commission to be averigüar about what actually has happened there?

( Haiti and Dominican Republic share the island La Española)

Developed a linear succession of reported earthquakes which coincidentally occurred in all the same depth chart
    Venezuela 8 January 2010. 10 Km depth.
    Honduras 11 January 2010. 10 Km depth.
    Haiti 12 January 2010. 10 Km depth.

Refer to "Haarp" as a project installed from Alaska, where climatic weapons are developed from 1999, which is to say, the fourth fleet us walking around the Caribbean and its base in Colombia, come to activate this experiment in seismic Nations, Venezuela, rich in oil, gas, water, natural resources and diverse energy sources. The earthquake in Chile on February, tipped the Earth in about 10 degrees, and South America boards come by turning to the North. Venezuela, tectonic plates could be enabled by the failure of the Caribbean, Cariaco, Sucre, (this is a region of the Venezuelan East) caused by sea, nuclear waves as well as failures that are still arranged in the Caribbean after the strange earthquake in the island La Española to only affect the land of Haiti.

FIrst I just want to mention that panic attacks aren't necessarily a choice lol...you haven't had one before, presumably.
    I think everyone is very much entitled to their opinion, absolutely. I just have trouble understanding why individuals who feel the way you do even bother posting on threads such as these. You contradict yourself by asking if this person knows anything for fact. Do you yourself know that these things aren NOT going on? Can you prove that any more than we can prove our beliefs?
    In fact, there is actual evidence of the NWO, has been for before we were all born. No, that doesn't mean you have to "buy into it", but does it hurt you in any way if someone chooses to dig a little deeper than what is on the surface? Also, do you think that just because corruption has always existed that it is without purpose to try and make positive changes in the world? I get where you are coming from, perhaps it isn't necessary to get so worked up about these things. But you can't call someone blind just because they have eyes that are different from yours.

I understand what you are saying,but you said the key words"the NWO was going on before we were all born"So what does it have to do with Michael Jackson Faking his death if the NWO was already in place?And where's the proof that he did fake his death in connection with the NWO?As far as ther blinder comment, it was in responce to someone who posted that I need to"put my glasses on and see the truth",See that comment right there is stating this NWO jibberish is a true fact,but show me the proof.Please read the entire post befor you start judging me.I'm getting tired of people taking words out of context,peace.
  • Any moment is good to start fighting it, isn´t it?
    Are you saying that if an injustice is old, there´s no point on fighting against it?
  • look its quite season on the jackson hoax - this always happens - we fight
  • I understand what you are saying,but you said the key words"the NWO was going on before we were all born"So what does it have to do with Michael Jackson Faking his death if the NWO was already in place?And where's the proof that he did fake his death in connection with the NWO?

No one has proof, but there are signs, many signs that many of us see. If you are really trying to understand where we're coming from, then take the time to in example read the blog: <!-- m -->http://doubledutchblogs.wordpress.com/2 ... d-control/<!-- m -->

There are many youtubes that show connections between Mike and the Illuminati, as well as articles, and these aren't just published after June 25th.
    somekindofsign, Totally agree with what you say, .. <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • I dont want to believe in all this, but if this is true then we should throw out those "digital tv converters" <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> . This is one interesting essay I found on how HAARP weapons can be used in the converters. I always asked myself why was it so important for the transition and why pay so much money for it.

Digital TV Mind Control Through Silent Sound

<!-- m -->http://www.scribd.com/doc/12398926/Digi ... nt-Sound..<!-- m -->.

Its a long essay, but worth reading.

<!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

Thank you very much for posting this. I did go and read it and yes, I threw out my digital govt. issued convertor box immediately as soon as I started to read the fact that they are sending silent signals through the boxes.

This is the same kind of technology that was used on the Iraqi men in the Gulf war.

These grown men surrendered to the US troops because of dibilitating pain.

This is not a joke and should be taken very serious.
    Thanks again for posting this. I sure appreciate it.

Peace
  • somekindofsign, Thanks for the advert video. Very sinister indeed. My problem with the chip/tag would be if it was without one's consent. If people are too stupid or uneducated as to the implications of this type of program then they deserve to be treated like robots. If this technology was not open to being abused it would be a worthwhile idea but alas we know this would not be the case. My pet cats are microchipped but that is for different reasons. I'm not in the habit of getting lost or stolen very often. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I don't think the British public would fall for this type of advert. They are far too cynical.

Ok,

First of all up to this point I have been very silent. I have been reading your nonsense spewing garbage and I have restrained myself from commenting until now.

This comment was totally uncalled for and really mjveritas, WHAT DO YOU KNOW?

You state that if people are stupid enough to allow themselves get chipped then they deserve to be treated like robots.

Well, if you weren't as stupid as you are you would have seen signs along time ago.

You have blindly spoke many times and not realized who you were speaking to or about.
    Why are you even here?

Check yourself.

• LavdHimLavdHim Posts: 352
    so "2012" that michael have said is not about the end of the world but about the new world order ? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • cleaclea Posts: 145
    Unfortunately, what you explain is video and I translate my pages a translator because I do not speak English, but I understood that you were talking about the RFID chip, I know it is already established on some students to go to the canteen and some dancing, it's frightening.
    This is why we must disseminate as possible!
    Thank you to you
  • so "2012" that michael have said is not about the end of the world but about the new world order ? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

No I don´t think so. 2012 is an important date that the Mayans stressed because it´s the time of a new era. Change. I don´t see it negatively, more if we all finally wake up...

I know it´s a little bit off the topic, but if anyone here is worried about 2012 should take a look at this interview of Project Camelot to Jessica Schaab:

[youtube:23aham9u]